Today 02:57 AM

Old March 29th, 2017, 09:55 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

(That's okay, no need to be sorry c: )
Tawnypaw gave him a curious look. In his place, she knew that she probably would've left the Clan moons ago. Really, the only reasons she hadn't left ShadowClan was because she wanted some training plus she didn't want to leave her siblings just yet. “Oh? How do you know that? Maybe I want to be friends with you.” she replied, flicking her tail before glancing up at the moon that had begun its descent towards the horizon now. She squinted, looking him over. It was true she'd seen better looking cats, but she didn't care, besides, Ratpaw was difficult to see, as he kind of blended in with the night shadows. “You could be wrong, you could be right.” she said at last, giving no hint to what she actually thought. “But from my experiences, that would make it easier to leave, huh?”
Ratpaw was taken aback by Tawnypaws statement. He never really thought anyone would ever want to be friends with him. He shuffled his paws with embarrassed he had never had a friend before and wasn't sure how to respond to her. "Yes, I suppose so.. I guess.. I guess I just enjoy being apart of a large group of cats." He shrugged. He couldn't tell exactly what was keeping him behind but maybe he should suck it up and leave. He folded his ears back as he start to debate to himself.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old March 29th, 2017, 09:45 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Featherduster continued walking without stopping.
Old March 29th, 2017, 09:59 PM

My Mood: Cold

Coldheart runs up beside featherdust his confidence beat by her sudden ignorance. "Did I do something"?
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:01 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

She looked at him. "Hm?"
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:05 PM

Suddenly Coldheart noticed a ruffle in the thick undergrowth, he plops into a hunting position. He pounces on the bush grabbing the runty wood mouse and finished it off in one bite.
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:10 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

"Good catch," she meowed, then turned towards some movement. She pounced, and was surprised to find a frog beneath her paws.
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:13 PM

Coldheart buries his mouse to collect on the way back to camp. " I think we should head towards seastones". He turns around to see FeatherDust standing over a frog.

Last edited by coldheart; March 29th, 2017 at 10:15 PM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:19 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

I know I'm being picky but I'm sorry, could you please either post in all past tense or all present tense? Doing both is hard to read.)
She finished off the frog. "I don't know. This might just be all the prey we get. It is leaf-bare."
Old March 31st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Sorrelbreeze out of all them seemed to be the one most lagging behind while the young tom was out in front and the older one in the middle. Her attention went from the ground before she stepped all over it, then to the back of the tiny tom and was able to witness him puffing himself up for a reason Sorrelbreeze was unaware of. Her expression didn't change that much, but her eyes light up a bit in amusement over the tom's act. Her eyes dulled back to normal as she heard the tom beside her and looked up at him. She looked down at his feet and watched him walk with slight resistance, just like she saw before when they verbally fought. Even though he wasn't looking at her, she averted gaze to side with a slightly irritated voice, "Yes." She replied. She remained silent for a few awkward moments before following it up "And you are?" It mildly surprised her how he knew her more than she knew him, but maybe it was a good thing that she didn't. The limb he has probably wasn't something he was born with, so it must have some sort of story to it.
Ibisprowl much preferred being in the front or back, it meant he didn't have to talk to anyone and he was very perfectly okay with that. If anything, he'd really like to do these patrols alone but he knew that was no possible, it wasn't safe to do that, what if he ran into trouble? Yada, yada, yada. He didn't care. He just wish he wasn't forced into interactions like this. Why couldn't he just be left alone in peace? Sighing out quietly, his head lifted slightly as he recalled the way they had to head, trusting that the two warriors behind him were following.
The older black and white warrior waited for a response from the she-cat he spoke to, as patient as if talking to a rock, he could walk for hours and not grow the least bit impatient with her. The only time he got agitated and frustrated was when cats didn't do what they were supposed to do.
"I'm Badgersong." meowed the tom simply enough. He knew the names of many of the older warriors, including Sorrelbreeze, he didn't know them personally but he knew their names because he practically grew up with them or around them. But the younger warriors, that's where the names start to elude him. But in a sense, he's always paid attention to names because he feels like that's the right thing to first remember about a cat. If you were to die side by side by your clanmates, you should at least know their name, that's his way of thinking.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 1st, 2017, 12:57 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Ratpaw was taken aback by Tawnypaws statement. He never really thought anyone would ever want to be friends with him. He shuffled his paws with embarrassed he had never had a friend before and wasn't sure how to respond to her. "Yes, I suppose so.. I guess.. I guess I just enjoy being apart of a large group of cats." He shrugged. He couldn't tell exactly what was keeping him behind but maybe he should suck it up and leave. He folded his ears back as he start to debate to himself.
Tawnypaw glanced around, basically distracting herself. The brown furred molly yawned, shaking her head to clear her thoughts. Being in ShadowClan was one of the places she would rather not be, but there were a select few in it that were not all bad. That she couldn't deny, otherwise she'd just be giving others no chance, just like others gave her no chance. And really, then she would be no better than Halestar. Realizing that Ratpaw was speaking, Tawnypaw looked back towards him, listening. “Hmm. I see. I like large groups, not too much, but I do, so I see your point there.” not her longest speech, but it was simply quick and too the point, so it didn't need to be, and the young apprentice raised her head so that she was almost eye level with him.