Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:48 PM
Help with link please!
Last post by Concorde
Today 12:47 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:43 PM
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 12:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2019, 04:23 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@caswshay617 @Aquilex
Cascadespirit nodded, waiting for his patrol members.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!

Last edited by Aroogi; December 10th, 2019 at 04:24 PM.
Old December 10th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Bearpaw leaned in as Icestar announced an alliance with ThunderClan, widening his eyes in surprise. How does Icestar make friends with such a grumpy attitude? The tom wondered, his whiskers twitching with amusement. While his own life was slow-going and completely boring, at least ToadClan's leader was interesting enough.

But the moment she mentioned an attack on RiverClan, Bearpaw's tickled expression faded. Oh geez, things are moving fast...I need to get serious! How could he heal anyone without any training? His lack of experience wasn't getting him anywhere; at this rate, he would be considered useless by the time of the attack! A sudden spurt of energy rushed through the young apprentice, encouraging his legs to spring up and speak with Icestar right at this second, but he managed to remain seated until the meeting was dismissed. Surely she'll give me access to outside help if Shadestripe won't do me any good!

@Casper

Last edited by Doom; December 10th, 2019 at 04:50 PM.
Old December 10th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@caswshay617
"Ok Redtail" she replied already practicing between the two trees
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 10th, 2019, 05:24 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Tired of waiting any longer, Icestar made a mental note to speak to those whose names were called but had not shown up to this meeting. She had more important things to do than sit around all day on this branch.

"This meeting is dismissed!" She lashed her tail and leapt down from the tree. She expected some warriors to have things to discuss with her about the expansion patrols, so she would make sure she was available for any questions. She slunk away into her den.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 10th, 2019, 06:44 PM
eternally tired

@Casper

"Well, I had better go see Icestar." Foxleaf thought. This was again, him trying to prove himself to Icestar. He still didn't know if he had earned back her trust. Then he started to think about his sister, Fawnpetal. "I'm doing this for her, I'm doing this for her." He thought. He was in part doing this for his sister. She was always there for him, and he was grateful for that. They had been best friends since they could see each other, but he decided to give her a bit of space, since she had just given birth to kits a few months before. Thats for her and Blackcover to experience, not him. He started to pad over to Icestar's den to talk.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 10th, 2019, 08:19 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

"Icestar?" Bearpaw's mew was muffled with the feathers of a pheasant, but he made sure to speak loud enough for her to hear him. "I brought you some food." The large apprentice stood at the entrance of the den, awkwardly waiting for her verbal permission to enter. Would it be rude to barge in? Maybe... Icestar is definitely more of the grumpy type, and he wouldn't want to stress her out any more than she already seemed. Hopefully, this food will help her relax...especially for the conversation he's about to have with her.

@Casper

Last edited by Doom; December 10th, 2019 at 08:22 PM.
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:34 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Alaska

Icestar had been expecting visitors after this meeting, but she had not expected Bearpaw. Her pelt bristled for a brief moment when she scented him--still just a hint of his former clan on his pelt, but she quickly recognized who it was.
"You may enter," She beckoned, focusing her eyes on the den's entrance as the large apprentice blocked all incoming light. She wondered what he could possibly need. Perhaps her scheming was too intense for him and he was coming to tell her he was fleeing back into the river.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:38 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Lilyfur2 @Fuzzy

Aspenpaw padded up to the other patrol members, his muscles rippling beneath his pelt. He dipped his head to his mentor but ignored the ditzy she-cat. What kind of Shadowclan warrior is she, if she acts like that? "Ready to go, Snakestrike."

At last he risked a place towards Berrybounce. As unimpressive as I thought. Perhaps I can intimidate her to impress Snakestrike. Aspenpaw sat up a little taller and was now at least an ear-height's taller than the she-cat, then he curled his lip for good measure. His yellow eyes flashed and he said; "Tired? Y' think you need to stay behind, bunny, or can you keep up?"

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; December 10th, 2019 at 09:38 PM.
Old December 10th, 2019, 10:23 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Upon permission, Bearpaw squeezed through the entrance and plopped down in front of Icestar. He placed the pheasant delicately at her paws and nudged it toward her, hoping it looked acceptable enough. "I figured you would like something to eat! Doing all that talking can work up an appetite...or at least I'd assume so." The tom purred, dipping his head respectively. "Um, I would also like to discuss something with you, if you have the time..." He shifted his weight nervously while straightening into a proper seating position.

@Casper

Last edited by Doom; December 10th, 2019 at 10:24 PM.
Old December 10th, 2019, 11:31 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Casper @Alaska
Dawnstripe padded over to the clan leader's den, hearing that work needed to be done, despite how tired she's been feeling lately. If her mother needed assistances she felt like it was her duty to be the first one there to offer. She also wanted to talk about that kit, or paw now, Falconpaw but perhaps she'd leave that be for now. It wasn't that she doubted her mother's judgment, however, she doubted that Hailstorm of all cats would be able to properly teach that welp how a strong a real warrior of Shadowclan was regardless of their gender. Hailstorm has always been seen as weak in Icestar's eyes....or so Dawnstripe thought - so why give Falconpaw, a tom who needed to learn of the true strength of a she-cat, to Hailstorm? Since Birchpaw disappearance, something she was mildly disappointed with, she's needed a new apprentice, why give the kit to Hailstorm and not her? Did Icestar see Hailstorm as stronger than her? No! Impossible!!

Her tail was raised high as she moved with a suitable amount of confidence as she approached, pushing her concerning thoughts to the back of her mind. Her nose twitched and then wrinkled when she caught the faint whiff of fish. "Icestar?" She called out and then entered as if she belonged there. Her amber eyes hardened at the sight of that apprentice, Bearpaw. She made sure to make her disdain known for the cat with a light hiss and nothing more. Seeing as Icestar was in some sort of discussion, she moved to the side of the den and waited for her turn to talk or was addressed. The dark-furred molly began drawing her tongue over the paw that she had ripped the claw out of, the cause of her irritable moods among other things. She didn't think it was infected but she didn't trust Shadestripe and her faith in his new apprentice, as it could be seen, was even more stingy. Dawnstripe was certain it would heal on its own.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread