Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2023, 08:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

•° Baykit °•
Lyrebird's Lullaby • Silk Spinner • Bilingual I • Flock Together I

The pale tabby kit was standing looking up at Larkstar. For once, the background chatter of the camp seemed to fade and all he saw were the pleasant blue swirls of Larkstar's voice dancing at the edge of his vision. A smile split the little tom's face and he waited, kneading his paws into the soft ground beneath him, for her to name him an apprentice. No longer would he be Baykit, but Baypaw.

That was, until everything started to come back. The pleasant dancing shapes began to mutate into sharp, angry lines, attacking his vision as Larkstar growled and yowled words he couldn't hear over everyone else. A multitude of bright colors and aggresive shapes swarmed his vision, leaving the poor kit frightened. Where he was once standing tall, tail held high, he was now cowering at the very front of the meeting. In front of every cat.

No no no, this wasn't how today was supposed to go. Today was supposed to be different! No howling, screaming, angry colors, it was supposed to be his special day! His upright ear flattened against his skull as his tail tucked behind his legs. Where was his dad? His family? Anyone? Amongst a crowd of his Clanmates, Baykit felt awfully and utterly alone.

// Open ;w; \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 18th, 2023, 08:57 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Snowyfeathr View Post

Ottersplash growled at Birdsnow. "I won't be leaving thank you very much, and I can say what I please. Kits honestly suck. They're awful little brats. And so what if the kits father died. I don't care about that. It's just another death in the clan. she hissed. "And you won't be the one to tell me to shut up.

She turned to Greenpelt. "Maybe. If you're so worried about it why don't you watch the entrance then huh?" she spat at the tom.

She hissed at the kit. "I could silence you in an instant filthy kit. she spat. "So you better shut your little mouth"
@tallulah
"Maybe i Should Then Since Nobody Else Seems to be Able to Do it" Greenpelt growled before snapping loudly "AND QUITE SNAPPING AT THAT POOR KIT!!! THEY ALMOST LOST THEIR SIBLING AFTER LOOSING THEIR PARENT!!! YOU SHOULD BE VASTLY ASHAMED OF YOUSELF!!! MOST CATS WITH EVEN JUST HALF A HEART WOULD REACT THAT WAY IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!" greenpelt was half a pawstep away from whapping the other warrior in the head... maybe that knock some sense into them

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:01 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomura Shigaraki View Post
@tallulah
"Maybe i Should Then Since Nobody Else Seems to be Able to Do it" Greenpelt growled before snapping loudly "AND QUITE SNAPPING AT THAT POOR KIT!!! THEY ALMOST LOST THEIR SIBLING AFTER LOOSING THEIR PARENT!!! YOU SHOULD BE VASTLY ASHAMED OF YOUSELF!!! MOST CATS WITH EVEN JUST HALF A HEART WOULD REACT THAT WAY IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!" greenpelt was half a pawstep away from whapping the other warrior in the head... maybe that knock some sense into them
"I will snap at the kit as much as I like. They're little brats anyways." Ottersplash hissed, her tail lashing.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

❅ ┅Icestrike
riverclan eldermale he/himtags; @Festive Snowyfeathr @FrostyGalaxy

Icestrike’s cold eyes pierce through Ottersplash. He says nothing, but his gray muzzle is curled into a scowl. Icestrike doesn’t scowl often, but his burning love for these kits… well, it may as well just burn right though Ottersplash’s chest.

He breaks his look from Ottersplash. “Not worth it…” he mumbles to himself. Memories of raking claws down other’s pelts makes him flinch.

Larkstar, I would gladly take up a position of guarding the kits.” Icestrike is standing now. His ice eyes are filled with… regret? Anger? Determination? Even Icestrike is not exactly sure.

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 18th, 2023 at 09:07 PM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:03 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Briarpaw

Stupid everyone. Stupid meeting, stupid adults. Those poor kids patiently awaiting their ceremonies- a feeling she knew all too damn well, and then having the clan explode into screaming matches. Fools, the lot of them. Briarpaw would be more than happy to watch this Clan's population of adults burn. No exceptions because they all sucked (except for like two of her friends, Bird her trauma buddy and Lark her battle buddy but those two had a lot to handle right now). Watching as a particular pale tabby kid looked absolutely heartbroken that this milestone was being ruined for him, the massive ginger tabby slunk to the front of the crowd and would try to sit by him, and if he seemed to positively react to that, would try to wrap her tail loosely around him to shield him from all the stupidity. Apparently being dumb was contagious.

"Hey, big man." She murmured as gently as her naturally harsh voice could go, trying to shoot a venemous glare at everyone around them to get them to shut the HELL up, before turning to fix a kindly stare on the poor kid. "Sorry everyone's being dumb- my apprentice ceremony sucked, too, at first." Technically the whole thing sucked, but-

"My name's Briarpaw. I'm gonna be one of your denmates soon. Lookie here, you've already made a new apprentice friend!" Poor kid- the look on his face was heart wrenching. But she hid her fury at everyone and her heartache for the kid, desperately trying to not have this day fully ruined for him.

[ @vellichor ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

| Sunsetpaw | They/Them | The Flowing Sunshine
Riverclan Apprentice | Post : 119
purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

Huh!? How did a kit manage to sneak out of camp like that? And nearly freeze to death? How didn't anyone take notice of it? Wasn't there supposed to be some cats around the camp exit? Actually, how didn't Sunsetpaw take notice of it?? They often pay attention to their surroundings so hearing a kit being able to slip pass the all of the clan and escape into the freezing territory...it didn't make sense....when did he escape? Was it when everyone was paying attention to another thing till' the point where no one saw a kit escape..? The orange apprentice was rather speechless about the fact that poor Honeykit's(?) life nearly ended sooner than it should've. They understood why Wingkit was so mad when his own brother almost froze because no one in the clan noticed it. They remembered that their own brother had died in the territory moons ago. Their face had a frown while looking at Honeykit. Maybe he should try to go to the medicine den to see if he got sick or anything...were they qualified to say that? "you're right Wingkit, i very much apoligize that i didn't take notice of that...i'll try to pay attention more and...uhm...maybe Honeykit should go to the medicine den and see if he got sick or anything else?" they mewed, a bit nervously though genuinely. It's the clan's responsibilities to look out for the kits.....that being said, they're rather dissapointed in themself for not noticing Honeykit had escaped

Their blue hues turned to Ottersplash hearing the warrior speak their carelessness for the kits "hey, i'm sorry but maybe you should be the one to shut your mouth?" they said, probably the most stern their voice has ever been. The kits had never done anything wrong, it's the older cats in the clan that do things wrong. They won't actually blame anyone, cause the apprentice themself was at wrong as they were one of the cats that didn't take notice of the missing kit ...but....admitting that you'd let the kits die just because they acted like brats when you're acting like one yourself? This meeting was slowly becoming...quite the mess
╰─▸ ❝ @tallulah [Wingkit] || @clarice. [Birdsnow] || @Tomura Shigaraki [Greenpelt] || @Festive Snowyfeathr [Ottersplash] || Just wanna have Sunset say something, tbh ya'll can ignore them if you want

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old December 18th, 2023, 09:12 PM
wco's local arsonist

[QUOTE=Pangoligon;1522622]

| Sunsetpaw | They/Them | The Flowing Sunshine
Riverclan Apprentice | Post : 119
purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

Huh!? How did a kit manage to sneak out of camp like that? And nearly freeze to death? How didn't anyone take notice of it? Wasn't there supposed to be some cats around the camp exit? Actually, how didn't Sunsetpaw take notice of it?? They often pay attention to their surroundings so hearing a kit being able to slip pass the all of the clan and escape into the freezing territory...it didn't make sense....when did he escape? Was it when everyone was paying attention to another thing till' the point where no one saw a kit escape..? The orange apprentice was rather speechless about the fact that poor Honeykit's(?) life nearly ended sooner than it should've. They understood why Wingkit was so mad when his own brother almost froze because no one in the clan noticed it. They remembered that their own brother had died in the territory moons ago. Their face had a frown while looking at Honeykit. Maybe he should try to go to the medicine den to see if he got sick or anything...were they qualified to say that? "you're right Wingkit, i very much apoligize that i didn't take notice of that...i'll try to pay attention more and...uhm...maybe Honeykit should go to the medicine den and see if he got sick or anything else?" they mewed, a bit nervously though genuinely. It's the clan's responsibilities to look out for the kits.....that being said, they're rather dissapointed in themself for not noticing Honeykit had escaped

Their blue hues turned to Ottersplash hearing the warrior speak their carelessness for the kits "hey, i'm sorry but maybe you should be the one to shut your mouth?" they said, probably the most stern their voice has ever been. The kits had never done anything wrong, it's the older cats in the clan that do things wrong. They won't actually blame anyone, cause the apprentice themself was at wrong as they were one of the cats that didn't take notice of the missing kit ...but....admitting that you'd let the kits die just because they acted like brats when you're acting like one yourself? This meeting was slowly becoming...quite the mess
╰─▸ ❝ @tallulah [Wingkit] || @clarice. [Birdsnow] || @Tomura Shigaraki [Greenpelt] || @Festive Snowyfeathr [Ottersplash] || Just wanna have Sunset say something, tbh ya'll can ignore them if you want
[/QUOTE

"Why don't you shut your mouth!" Ottersplash hissed. She slashed the ground with her claws in anger, leaving deep gouges in the dirt.

Old December 18th, 2023, 09:15 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

No. No, absolutely not, she wouldn't have this happening right now. Jumping off the Floodstone, Lark stalked briskly over to Ottersplash and leveled her with a hard glare, standing barely a tail's length away from the disrespectful, arrogant molly.

"You better learn to hold your tongue" she snarls, "I won't hesitate to turn you over to ThunderClan so you can pay for the poisoning you've done to them." She was acutely aware of the fact that the rest of the clan had been thus far in the dark about who had started that poisoning - many of them probably believed that it originated from outside of RiverClan entirely, and while Lark wasn't 100% certain that Ottersplash was to blame, she had been the one spotted on ThunderClan land, and she also lied about something the day Lark interrogated her about that. She wasn't above going on a hunch alone. "Maybe learn some basic empathy or you'll be sleeping in the apprentice's den tonight," she hisses the last few words before turning away from Ottersplash again.

Icestrike and Greenpelt both offer to guard the entrance from now on, and Lark nods to both of them, signaling without words that this was ok with her.

This time, she doesn't immediately jump onto the Floodstone, she glances to her nephews and blinks at them apologetically, her temper having run itself mostly dry, before glancing again at Rushwater. This time, her demeanor is less hostile, more concerned, and afraid. What would she have done if Honeykit had died? What would she have done if she lost two family members in the same day? She couldn't stand it... why can't she be everywhere at once? Why can't she stand guard at camp herself all the time? 'I need to be doing more...'

Old December 18th, 2023, 09:17 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

With that greenpelt gave ottersplash one last cold glare before paddling off to Guard the entrance. (open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old December 18th, 2023, 09:22 PM
wco's local arsonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

No. No, absolutely not, she wouldn't have this happening right now. Jumping off the Floodstone, Lark stalked briskly over to Ottersplash and leveled her with a hard glare, standing barely a tail's length away from the disrespectful, arrogant molly.

"You better learn to hold your tongue" she snarls, "I won't hesitate to turn you over to ThunderClan so you can pay for the poisoning you've done to them." She was acutely aware of the fact that the rest of the clan had been thus far in the dark about who had started that poisoning - many of them probably believed that it originated from outside of RiverClan entirely, and while Lark wasn't 100% certain that Ottersplash was to blame, she had been the one spotted on ThunderClan land, and she also lied about something the day Lark interrogated her about that. She wasn't above going on a hunch alone. "Maybe learn some basic empathy or you'll be sleeping in the apprentice's den tonight," she hisses the last few words before turning away from Ottersplash again.

Icestrike and Greenpelt both offer to guard the entrance from now on, and Lark nods to both of them, signaling without words that this was ok with her.

This time, she doesn't immediately jump onto the Floodstone, she glances to her nephews and blinks at them apologetically, her temper having run itself mostly dry, before glancing again at Rushwater. This time, her demeanor is less hostile, more concerned, and afraid. What would she have done if Honeykit had died? What would she have done if she lost two family members in the same day? She couldn't stand it... why can't she be everywhere at once? Why can't she stand guard at camp herself all the time? 'I need to be doing more...'

"Honestly, I don't care if you turn me over to ThunderClan." Ottersplash hissed. "They already know that I did it because some filthy apprentice snitched on me. So go ahead Larkwing. Turn me into ThunderClan. And I honestly don't care if I sleep in the apprentices den. Because I won't be. She spat. She unsheathed her claws, as if she was ready to attack the leader at any moment.

If otter does attack lark, it will be worth perm ofc!

Closed Thread