Today 07:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 07:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 8th, 2023, 10:53 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ Open for anyone! <3 ]

[ ''Why does it matter? I'm a loyal RiverClan warrior. I always have been, so why are you just now starting to doubt my loyalty? Wait, it's not you doubting my loyalty. It's me. I'm doubting my loyalty. I'm doubting myself.'' ]

Dandeliondusk padded through RiverClan territory, ears flicking. She paused beside a puddle, looking down at her reflection. The RiverClan she-cat's pretty dusky-brown and white pelt was matted, due to her rough night of sleep. It was just nearing dawn, and Dandeliondusk had been awake since, at least, moonfall. Sitting down, Dandeliondusk wrapped her tail neatly around her forepaws. Her sleep had been disturbed by terrifying dreams that she had no idea how to explain. Should she go to Stonepaw? Dandeliondusk wasn't sure. Her green eyes shimmered with sleepiness in her reflection in the puddle. All the RiverClan warrior wanted to do was go back to her nest and curl up, sleep all day, but that was something that Dandeliondusk knew she couldn't do. Gingerfrost needed her awake in case something happened. Sighing, Dandeliondusk dug her claws into the soft earth beneath her. She felt like clawing something to shreds, perhaps a mouse. Wait, that'd be a waste of prey, the warrior thought. Besides, the code says to thank StarClan for the prey we have and the prey we are able to catch. That'd be wrong, to take her anger out on prey that was innocent.
Old September 9th, 2023, 03:41 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

[ closed roleplay w/ @roo! ]

[ Dandeliondusk (me) + Frecklepaw (roo) ]

[ RiverClan Territory - Hunting ]

[ ''At least some cat understands.'' ]

Dandeliondusk padded quietly through RiverClan territory, Frecklepaw at her side. The RiverClan warrior whisked her tail before turning to the apprentice.
''Alright, Frecklepaw, why don't you tell me what scents you can pick up?'' Dandeliondusk suggested. ''And tell me where they are coming from, as well. Pinpointing scents is a good skill you'll need.''
Ever since the RiverClan camp had flooded, Dandeliondusk had done her best to stay on her paws and help her Clan. She had brought Frecklepaw with her today to distract the apprentice from any negative thoughts. The she-cat's tail swished in the air, and Dandeliondusk had to control it so it wouldn't brush any ferns or fronds. She looked at Frecklepaw, awaiting their answer.
Old September 9th, 2023, 05:58 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
[ closed roleplay w/ @roo! ]

[ Dandeliondusk (me) + Frecklepaw (roo) ]

[ RiverClan Territory - Hunting ]

[ ''At least some cat understands.'' ]

Dandeliondusk padded quietly through RiverClan territory, Frecklepaw at her side. The RiverClan warrior whisked her tail before turning to the apprentice.
''Alright, Frecklepaw, why don't you tell me what scents you can pick up?'' Dandeliondusk suggested. ''And tell me where they are coming from, as well. Pinpointing scents is a good skill you'll need.''
Ever since the RiverClan camp had flooded, Dandeliondusk had done her best to stay on her paws and help her Clan. She had brought Frecklepaw with her today to distract the apprentice from any negative thoughts. The she-cat's tail swished in the air, and Dandeliondusk had to control it so it wouldn't brush any ferns or fronds. She looked at Frecklepaw, awaiting their answer.

Frecklepaw - he/him - 6 moons
post count - 55/100

---

Frecklepaw obidiently opened his maw and was overwhelmed with varying scents. It was mostly other riverclan cats, some other clans scents were faint. Unfortunately all he could smell prey-wise were frogs. He unsuccessfully held back a sneer. He thought they were gross..

"Frogs." he mewed looking up at the molly. He felt so small in comparison, barely anything more than a kit himself. He tried to assure himself he'd grow, but the future was looking rather bleak..

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old September 9th, 2023, 06:10 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by roo! View Post

post count - 55/100

---

Frecklepaw obidiently opened his maw and was overwhelmed with varying scents. It was mostly other riverclan cats, some other clans scents were faint. Unfortunately all he could smell prey-wise were frogs. He unsuccessfully held back a sneer. He thought they were gross..

"Frogs." he mewed looking up at the molly. He felt so small in comparison, barely anything more than a kit himself. He tried to assure himself he'd grow, but the future was looking rather bleak..

Dandeliondusk's tail swished lightly in the air. ''Frogs aren't the best,'' She admitted, acknowledging Frecklepaw's sneer. The RiverClan she-cat's ear twitched. ''Even I know that. I don't know how ShadowClan stands them.''
The warrior wrinkled her nose. ''But that's not the point. We need to hunt for the Clan, and if frogs are all that we can find, then they'll have to eat frogs.''
Old September 10th, 2023, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Dandeliondusk's tail swished lightly in the air. ''Frogs aren't the best,'' She admitted, acknowledging Frecklepaw's sneer. The RiverClan she-cat's ear twitched. ''Even I know that. I don't know how ShadowClan stands them.''
The warrior wrinkled her nose. ''But that's not the point. We need to hunt for the Clan, and if frogs are all that we can find, then they'll have to eat frogs.''

post count - 56/100

---

Frecklepaw nodded, trying to ignore the queasiness in his stomach. What he really wanted was trout. Stars even just the thought of it made him drool. He hadn't tasted that in ages.. He hoped that once they got back home, home home, the river would still be full of fish. Leaf-fall was coming fast, the river would soon freeze over. He tried to take his mind off home and continued to walk bu Dandeliondusk's side. He tried to search for the words to start a conversation, but nothing came to mind. Instead, the two walked in what Frecklepaw felt was an awkward silence. His ear twitched nervously and he took in a deep breath.

Old September 10th, 2023, 11:14 AM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:

post count - 56/100

---

Frecklepaw nodded, trying to ignore the queasiness in his stomach. What he really wanted was trout. Stars even just the thought of it made him drool. He hadn't tasted that in ages.. He hoped that once they got back home, home home, the river would still be full of fish. Leaf-fall was coming fast, the river would soon freeze over. He tried to take his mind off home and continued to walk bu Dandeliondusk's side. He tried to search for the words to start a conversation, but nothing came to mind. Instead, the two walked in what Frecklepaw felt was an awkward silence. His ear twitched nervously and he took in a deep breath.

Dandeliondusk opened her jaws slightly to taste the air. Varying RiverClan scents hit her senses, but Dandeliondusk pushed on her sense of smell. ''Wait, I smell squirrel,'' She whispered to Frecklepaw. The warrior crouched, quickly pinpointing the squirrel. She slowly stalked forward, her pawsteps as light as clouds. Dandeliondusk waited for a moment to make sure that the squirrel hadn't caught her scent before pouncing. The RiverClan warrior landed square on the squirrel, her paws pinning it to the ground. Dandeliondusk cut off the squirrel's squeal of terror with a quick, clean killing bite to the back of its neck.
Old September 10th, 2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Dandeliondusk opened her jaws slightly to taste the air. Varying RiverClan scents hit her senses, but Dandeliondusk pushed on her sense of smell. ''Wait, I smell squirrel,'' She whispered to Frecklepaw. The warrior crouched, quickly pinpointing the squirrel. She slowly stalked forward, her pawsteps as light as clouds. Dandeliondusk waited for a moment to make sure that the squirrel hadn't caught her scent before pouncing. The RiverClan warrior landed square on the squirrel, her paws pinning it to the ground. Dandeliondusk cut off the squirrel's squeal of terror with a quick, clean killing bite to the back of its neck.

post count - 57/100

---

Frecklepaw watched in silent awe. Stars she was fast! His eyes were as wide as the full moon itself. She was quick, cunning, and delivered the killing blow with ease. Frecklepaw bounced up to her side with bright eyes filled to the brim with excitement.

"That was amazing!" he mewed. Immediately flustered he clamped his jaw shut and felt his ears press flat against his head. Stars that was embarrassing.

Though he retained his silence he could not suppress his admiration as he stared on in awe.

Old September 10th, 2023, 03:12 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:

post count - 57/100

---

Frecklepaw watched in silent awe. Stars she was fast! His eyes were as wide as the full moon itself. She was quick, cunning, and delivered the killing blow with ease. Frecklepaw bounced up to her side with bright eyes filled to the brim with excitement.

"That was amazing!" he mewed. Immediately flustered he clamped his jaw shut and felt his ears press flat against his head. Stars that was embarrassing.

Though he retained his silence he could not suppress his admiration as he stared on in awe.

Dandeliondusk chuckled. She buried the squirrel to collect later.

''Don't worry, Frecklepaw,'' Dandeliondusk purred. ''It's natural for apprentices to admire a warrior's skills. Besides, isn't that what mentors
are for? Training an apprentice to be the greatest warrior that they can be?''

Dandeliondusk nuzzled the tom's ears.

''Anyway, let's continue. Is there anything else besides frogs that you can pick up?''
Old September 10th, 2023, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Dandeliondusk chuckled. She buried the squirrel to collect later.

''Don't worry, Frecklepaw,'' Dandeliondusk purred. ''It's natural for apprentices to admire a warrior's skills. Besides, isn't that what mentors
are for? Training an apprentice to be the greatest warrior that they can be?''

Dandeliondusk nuzzled the tom's ears.

''Anyway, let's continue. Is there anything else besides frogs that you can pick up?''

post count - 57/100

---

Frecklepaw grinned, seemingly warming up to the molly.

"Fogfall taught me how to fish some time ago! Though, I'm not exactly sure where the closest river is.." his mouth twisted as he thought. "I'm still not super familiar with this temporary camp territory.." he mewed, looking back up to her.

[ dandelion is so ]

Old September 10th, 2023, 08:34 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:

post count - 57/100

---

Frecklepaw grinned, seemingly warming up to the molly.

"Fogfall taught me how to fish some time ago! Though, I'm not exactly sure where the closest river is.." his mouth twisted as he thought. "I'm still not super familiar with this temporary camp territory.." he mewed, looking back up to her.

[ dandelion is so ]

Dandeliondusk's tail swished behind them. ''I do, Frecklepaw. I've hunted here many times.''

Bounding off, whilst looking behind her to make sure Frecklepaw was able to keep up, the warrior emerged through the reed beds and paused at the riverbank.

''I remember my mother teaching my littermates and I how to fish here,'' She sighed. Her ears drooped lightly as she thought of Devineecho, Pearcider, and Sleekfeather. ''Sleekfeather was the best mother a cat could ask for. I mean, no wonder why Sunriseshine chose her..''

Dandeliondusk's voice dropped to a whisper and her green gaze became filled with grief for her deceased kin. This made her wonder whether or not she would want to have kits of her own. If so, what would they look like? What would their names be? She shook her head. ''Alright, Frecklepaw. Come down to the river's edge and sit down. Make sure your shadow doesn't fall on the water, or it could scare the fish beneath.''

Last edited by isla; September 10th, 2023 at 08:35 PM.
Closed Thread