by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:56 PM
Fritters Kitty Kats
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 01:52 PM

Old October 20th, 2022, 06:38 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Nightlight nodded, walking to Foxcall's side to join them and Sagepaw. He cast a glance at Sagepaw, noting the apprentices sleepiness. He looked back at Foxcall. "Lead the way." He mewed quietly. @spooky sky @oleander

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old October 21st, 2022, 07:47 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Paw View Post
Silent'Paw nodded, flexing his claws into the soil under his paws. " Do we get to fight them if they come onto our territory? " he asked.
"Yes." The warrior says without hesitation. Now this apprentice thinks like her -

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 21st, 2022, 11:24 AM
Human

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnar View Post
"Yes." The warrior says without hesitation. Now this apprentice thinks like her -
Silent'Paw grinned wider and shuffled on his paws. " When do we leave? Fluffy'Pelt hasn't taught me a whole lot. Mostly hunting and a few battle moves. But I can do it! " he said proudly.
Thunderclan: None
Windclan: Wild WInd
Riverclan: None
Rogue/s: Lucy
Kittypet/s: Duke
Old October 21st, 2022, 02:24 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

֎|Lynxblossom|֎
She/Him| @Ravensong

She wouldn't dare to move. Though it was extremely hard, as she knew what would happen next. A pit had formed in her stomach, filled with pure apprehension. His stare was blank as claws tore through his face. Somehow he managed not to flinch. Feet planted he looked into the face of the medicine cat. Was that all?

**Elmshadow**

Claws sank into flesh. The warrior before him didn't cower away as his claws tore shallow but lasting marks across his face. Elmshadow expected nothing less from a Shadowclan warrior, now if only they'd all take patrols as seriously as he expected. He let his claws sheath as he returned to a sitting position, chin up. "You're dismissed. Don't make the same mistake again. And take that prey to the freshkill pile, bring something of value to your failure."
[Complete]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye-ball View Post
Lizardtail padded into camp. Her exile was over, although she should probably have come back sooner... Now, where was that Cinderblaze? She knew she was supposed to let some high rank know that she had come back. @Ravensong //Since Cinderblaze died, are you the one I come too?

**Cougarivy**
[I'll have Cougar take care of the regular patrol punishments]

The mottled enforcer commander slowed as her blue eyes stopped on a black and white she-cat loitering around the Shadowledge. Her head cocked as she recognized Lizardtail. She hadn't seen the warrior around in a bit, vaguely remembering she'd been exiled for slacking on a patrol. So she decided to show back up after all. Cougarivy sat down, wrapping her black tail around her paws as she watched the warrior apparently looking for Cinderblaze. That deputy couldn't even stay alive long enough to finish the punishments he'd assigned. She giggled to herself. "Long story, don't feel like explaining but looks like I get to play this time!"

She crouched down slightly, an eager smile on her lips. "You can fight back if you wanna, make this a bit more fun!" She pounced forward, craving the flow of blood through her teeth but reminding herself regretfully that she couldn't kill the warrior, regardless of her laziness. She aimed her bared fangs for Lizardtail's right shoulder.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 21st, 2022, 02:45 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**

Claws sank into flesh. The warrior before him didn't cower away as his claws tore shallow but lasting marks across his face. Elmshadow expected nothing less from a Shadowclan warrior, now if only they'd all take patrols as seriously as he expected. He let his claws sheath as he returned to a sitting position, chin up. "You're dismissed. Don't make the same mistake again. And take that prey to the freshkill pile, bring something of value to your failure."
[Complete]

**Cougarivy**
[I'll have Cougar take care of the regular patrol punishments]

The mottled enforcer commander slowed as her blue eyes stopped on a black and white she-cat loitering around the Shadowledge. Her head cocked as she recognized Lizardtail. She hadn't seen the warrior around in a bit, vaguely remembering she'd been exiled for slacking on a patrol. So she decided to show back up after all. Cougarivy sat down, wrapping her black tail around her paws as she watched the warrior apparently looking for Cinderblaze. That deputy couldn't even stay alive long enough to finish the punishments he'd assigned. She giggled to herself. "Long story, don't feel like explaining but looks like I get to play this time!"

She crouched down slightly, an eager smile on her lips. "You can fight back if you wanna, make this a bit more fun!" She pounced forward, craving the flow of blood through her teeth but reminding herself regretfully that she couldn't kill the warrior, regardless of her laziness. She aimed her bared fangs for Lizardtail's right shoulder.
Lizardtail turned when a cat seemed talked to her. She was just about to ask what the she-cat was blabbering about, and where in the blazes Cinderblaze was, when she, Cougarivy now that she remembered, pounced at her. Lizardtail stumbled back to avoid the blow, but wasn't fast enough to escape it completely. Curses. Her time away had made her slow, but now her battle training was coming back. She flung out a paw to give Cougarivy a hefty blow to the flank, ready to retreat or charge at any time.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 21st, 2022, 03:02 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Fogshadow dipped their head and headed off, signaling for Frogpaw to follow.
(I'll post a starter)
@Peril
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old October 25th, 2022, 01:55 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@NinjaBloss

Frigidpaw arrived, face drenched in dismay and annoyance as usual. She didn't like her aunt very much, she found her snooty and uninteresting, but she also wished to get as much training as possible. The patrol wasn't something she cared much about, but going out was always an opportunity to learn.
"Lead the way." she said quietly, rolling her eyes.
Old October 26th, 2022, 01:59 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur was annoyed that it took so long for Scorchedpaw to come back and deposit his prey on the pile. The apprentice must’ve fallen behind on the return to camp. Shadowfur only waited to report the patrol because he was an apprentice; if he’d been a warrior, Shadowfur wouldn’t have bothered to wait. He just hoped Scorchedpaw learned to be quicker next time.

Once he confirmed that the apprentice had put his catch on the pile, he went to find Vixensnarl. “The hunting patrol to the Icy Heartlands is complete. We brought back five pieces of prey, and they have all been put on the pile. Scorchedpaw showed admirable skill in hunting. I have nothing else of note to report.”

( @XFR0G_L0veRX @NinjaBloss )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old October 28th, 2022, 01:09 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Patrols are due 11/8 11:59p ET

[Report by filling out the form in the Herb Storage. Patrol leaders who fail to report and warriors who do not show up will face punishment. If you can give me an OOC reason for your cat not showing up on their patrol within 2 days you will be excused from the patrol. Inform me before the due date and request extra time on your patrol if it takes longer than you expected.

No more than 5 herbs per cat.

If you have any questions, VM me.]

**Elmshadow**

Yet another day sending out a repeat patrol after another patrol failed to do their job. They were going to run out of daisies and dandelions and, at this point, Elmshadow was wondering if they just weren't out in the territory and if he'd have to start finding alternatives with their affects. Though, if that were the case, he'd expect the warriors to report that to him, rather than simply not showing. He sighed then padded to the Shadowledge, sitting beneath it and looking out to the clearing to look for any wandering warriors and apprentices requiring a job.

[ @Gay'Fluff @SplashyLumi @Katulaura ]
"Kinkcloud, take Lionfang and Larkpaw into the territory to find burdock and daisies." He dropped the last daisy before him to show the patrol. "This is daisy and burdock is a plant with spiky green or purple balls on it. I need to the roots so carefully dig up around the leaves and nip off a piece of the roots underground."

[ @Spoooooooooooky @TheDragonGoddess Stick to no more than 2 marigold per OC ]
"Mistyflight, take Cobwebpaw out to Shadow's Break to collect some marigold. Do not collect too much, I want that patch to grow for future seasons. Also check for a poppy flower. Just one will do." He pushed forward a marigold to show the mentor and apprentice then said, "The poppy will be a bright, four-petaled round flower with many little seeds inside." He was interested to see more of Cobwebpaw and he wanted to believe he could trust Mistyflight to complete the patrol. Their supply of marigold was verging on wilting and it was imperative to have at least some stock of the precious herb and the lack of poppy seeds had already caused Elmshadow issue.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; October 28th, 2022 at 01:10 PM.
Old October 28th, 2022, 01:14 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Lionfang asked. “What's a patrol?” He turned to Kinkcloud
@Gay'Fluff @katalura

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I