Today 03:45 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM

Old December 20th, 2023, 09:42 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

HeronSnarl watched on, nodding.

EggBite flicked her tail, smiling at the ki- apprentices.

DaylightPaw tilted her head as she listened.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:55 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Dear StarClan, she was zoned out beyond belief. Violetfreckle was present physically, only because she... kind of had to be. It would be a bad look if she wasn't at least. That was, until she heard her name. From Bumblestar. It felt like time stopped as Violetfreckle grappled with whether to look up and see her there on the Stormcrest or to simply accept her apprentice without sparing a glance her way. Despite her... very overcomplicated feelings and against her better judgement, Violetfreckle spared just a moment's glance up.

Nothing.

Great.

The tabby gritted her teeth as she looked back down, scanning the clearing for her new apprentice. She put on a smile and flicked her tail tip back and forth in anticipation. She didn't want to make a bad first impression on this young cat after all.

// @furrensic \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:55 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar glanced over the kits who stepped forward. No Burnetkit, Batkit, or Lightningkit, but the others were present. She made a mental note to shout for the remaining three after these were done.

"Right, then. Fuzzkit, Foxkit, Rainkit, and Leafkit, the four of you've proven yourself ready to start your training. Going forward, until you work your way up to your warrior names, you'll be Fuzzpaw, Foxpaw, and Rainpaw. Leafkit, since we already have a Leafpaw, you'll be Forestpaw for now. If you want to change that, come talk to me after the meeting.

"Fuzzpaw, your mentor will be Violetfreckle. Foxpaw, I'm pairing you up with Redhawk. Rainpaw, you'll be training with Mothdust. Forestpaw, I want you to work with Wolfshadow."

Lifting her head to scan the clearing again, she called out, "As for Burnetkit [ @Spartan-117 ], Batkit [ @FruitBatz ], and Lightningkit [ @TheLostAmongTheStars ]! You three get one more chance to come forward or I'm skipping you 'till the next meeting."

You have until Dec. 22nd to post with your kits before Bumblestar moves on without them.

Oh how in the world did she miss her name being called out? Lightningkit quickly came up to the rock, and waited for her turn to go up and get her apprentice name. Oh she felt so silly, was she standing at the right spot? Was she going to be in trouble? Aaah..!
Old December 20th, 2023, 11:22 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

FUZZPAW
he/him. 8 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

paws shaking with excitement and anticipation, fuzzkit is practically jumping from paw to paw as he waits. fuzzpaw..fuzzpaw! "I'm fuzzPAW NOW!!" the mottled tom resounds, spinning in a small circle. oh, he was so ready for this!! he couldn't wait! he could finally go out into the territory – which, well, technically he's already been..considering he went missing for a bit, but it's different this time. this time, he's a big kid now. now, he can go to all the borders, and gatherings! maybe I'll even run into some mean ol' shadowclanners! or riverclanners!! and I'll be all like..HEY! YOU! and then, I'm gonna totally BEAT THEM UP! he thinks, breaking out into a small fit of laughter.

fuzzpaw is so distracted by the idea, he almost missed bumblestar announcing who his mentor is. -freckle. that's all he manages to catch before she's saying who foxpaw's mentor is. he completely stops what he's doing, a sudden deadpan expression on his face. "uhm," he murmurs, turning to the crowd of cats. who's..name ends in freckle? he scrunches his nose, thinking as hard as he possibly can - which isn't very hard. finally, a name pops up. violentfreckle! violent. yes. that sounded correct. wasn't she..? oh!

bright green eyes spotting the lilac molly, fuzzpaw bounds over to her, skidding to a stop. "hey!! YOU!" he greets rather loudly, grinning widely at the warrior. he reaches up to touch his nose with violetfreckle's, if she chose to, before speaking up again. "you're violentfreckle right? that's your name, right? violentfreckle!" he inquires, nodding up and down - as if he already knows that the answer will be yes. little does fuzz know that he's not right.

[ @vellichor ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old December 21st, 2023, 02:24 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
SHOCKKIT

Shockkit sat up, ears perking up. Apprentice ceremonies? Maybe it would finally be her turn. The little she cat strained her ears, hoping and praying her and (ugh, fine) her brother's name would be called. Or maybe just hers. Her brother didn't matter as much (yet). Plus, recently it didn't seem like he wanted it anyways. Her ears fell back down as the tension escaped her body and she flopped to the ground. Her name, as per usual, was not called. Her tail dropped and she dropped her eager stare to the ground, pawing it miserably. She grumbled to herself and sat down on the hard grass. She was pissed. Even more so that Plumkit STILL hadn't shared his secrets with her. Speak of the devil, she gave him a death stare, still annoyed she was not becoming an apprentice today.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit scrunched his eyes and clenched his teeth as Bumblestar called the names of the kits who were to become apprentices, then sighed, relieved, when his name was not called. He slowly lifted his satisfied gaze to his sister, noticing she wasn't by him anymore. She was sitting by Plumkit. Great, he thought. More messes for me to clean up. Maybe I should hope we do become apprentices, if she feels more of a responsibility and stops being such a hooligan, he thought crossly. He narrowed his eyes at the cause for his troubles, then dropped his hard stare in surprise that the one in speaking was shooting daggers at him. Him? What had he done? He knew why she was upset, but why turn the blame on him? It was but her own fault for her current situation, and she should keep him out of it.

@Tecumori - sorry for attacking u twice w/out response, just wanted to get this reply out

Plumkit
TC | Kit | He/Him | 5 moons
Agatha Kitty | Silver Tongue | Mind Reader
Plumkit shivered as the cold winds of leaf-bare blew through the camp. His kitten-fluff provided little protection against the frigid air; it easily breaking past the thin barrier and sending a chill through him. It made him want to crawl back inside the nursery and snuggle up in his soft, warm nest.

He fought the urge. The hope that him and Shockkit would be apprenticed this very meeting gave him the strength to weather the cold for just a while longer.

"Brrr! It sure is c-c-cold, ain't it S-shockkit?" His teeth chattered as he spoke. He giggled at how silly it made him sound.

His laughter stopped the moment he noticed the icy glare she threw his way. For a second he thought it was directed at someone else. He looked around, and then behind him, then looked back at his angry, yellow friend. Last he checked he hadn't done anything to upset her, so what was wrong?

Plumkit waited to see if her sour mood would let up; Thinking she was only pretending to be mad at him as a prank. When it didn't, he gave her his brightest smile and said, "Hey what's the m-matter? You're l-lookin' at me like I p-put a buncha thorns in your nest!"

Oh, that sounded like fun! He should try that out sometime-- though not on his bestest friend, of course~

(- Don't worry about it! I'm pretty forgetful so the more mentions the better :P -)

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; December 21st, 2023 at 04:16 AM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 07:51 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit looked around boredly.

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit huffed. Why wasn't she a mentor? She stood up, frowning. She then began to strut her way over to Bumblestar. "Hey, Bumblestar, why haven't you picked me to be a mentor yet? I'm better than all of them, I'm definitely ready! So, how bout you let me mentor one of them? It's bout time." She narrowed her eyes, still frowning.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit cringed, hiding his head under his paws. How stupid could his sister be???

@dino. - L bozo
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; December 21st, 2023 at 07:52 AM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 08:37 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Wormkit scrunched up her nose, her eyes wandering deeper into the nursery as Bumblestar called again for the kits. Why wouldnt they want to come to their naming thing? Didnt they get to have more fun being apprentices? The young kit shuffled forward from the warmth just a bit, really testing the bright light and scents of the outside den. It actually smelled really nice! Not as nice as Mama though.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old December 21st, 2023, 08:52 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar glanced over the kits who stepped forward. No Burnetkit, Batkit, or Lightningkit, but the others were present. She made a mental note to shout for the remaining three after these were done.

"Right, then. Fuzzkit, Foxkit, Rainkit, and Leafkit, the four of you've proven yourself ready to start your training. Going forward, until you work your way up to your warrior names, you'll be Fuzzpaw, Foxpaw, and Rainpaw. Leafkit, since we already have a Leafpaw, you'll be Forestpaw for now. If you want to change that, come talk to me after the meeting.

"Fuzzpaw, your mentor will be Violetfreckle. Foxpaw, I'm pairing you up with Redhawk. Rainpaw, you'll be training with Mothdust. Forestpaw, I want you to work with Wolfshadow."

Lifting her head to scan the clearing again, she called out, "As for Burnetkit [ @Spartan-117 ], Batkit [ @FruitBatz ], and Lightningkit [ @TheLostAmongTheStars ]! You three get one more chance to come forward or I'm skipping you 'till the next meeting."

You have until Dec. 22nd to post with your kits before Bumblestar moves on without them.

[Ooc: Can I get the user for Rainpaw's mentor?]
Rainpaw purred happily, her tail flicking as she walked back to cloudkit. "Sorry you're not getting to be a warrior" She mummered

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 22nd, 2023, 06:14 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ whistlewing ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ tc ✰ 33 moons ✰ tags ; @lesbianism
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

trigger warnings for this post: none
' are you ready for them to be apprenticed, featherpaw? ' whistlewing purred to the apprentice sitting next to her, lovingly licking her head in a display of affection for the kit she had not had for so long. her heart ached for all the things she had missed.

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 9 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 28/100 - tags; @finley.exe
"Sure!" she mewed, watching them receive their mentors, a straggler making their way to the Stormcrest after the others ceremonies were already finished. Maybe they'd been sleeping in the nursery and had missed their name being called? "With this many new apprentices, the den's gonna be even more crowded than usual though. Hopefully some of the apprentices become warriors too, to make some room!"

Featherpaw watched the new apprentices. They looked so... small. "I don't think I was that little at my apprentice ceremony," they mewed doubtfully. "Well... Cloudpaw probably was. He's still tiny!"

With her brother on her mind another thought occurred to her, and she looked up at Whistlewing curiously.
"Are any of them your kits?"
she mewed before she could think the better of it. Did she have brothers and sisters she didn't know about here in ThunderClan?

They shifted their paws nervously as they awaited her answer, already regretting asking. Had it had been rude to ask? Featherpaw knew lots of queens had more than one litter, but they had only just found out Whistlewing was their mother. Maybe it was none of their business, and she was going to be annoyed they'd asked at all.

Last edited by lesbianism; December 22nd, 2023 at 06:16 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:14 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear || thunderclan medicine cat apprentice
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

A new lot of apprentices. Just what the clan needed at the given moment. It wasn’t like their growing pile of apprentices was decreasing anytime soon. Hell, it seemed like it was growing more than ever, almost quicker than how mice can repopulate in a wide span of weeks. It made her stomach grow unsteady; whirling and spiraling as she felt herself zoning out briefly. More apprentices meant fewer warriors were bothering to train much of the current lot of apprentices that were already heavily due for proper training. It would never truly seem to cease her how pathetically self-absorbed some of her clan-mates seemed to be. Thankfully, there weren’t any unnecessary spits of festering narcissism or any mentions of clan politics at the given moment, but she knew at some particular point in this meeting some sort of chaotic spittle would turn itself in and start a chaotic flame. Her eyes briefly fluttered to get herself out of the dizzying mess that she was spiraling into, focusing herself again on the ongoing meeting as she watched each of the apprentices go towards their mentors. Her mind may be blank, but she was attentive to the current issues being discussed.

[closed]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; December 22nd, 2023 at 07:15 AM.