Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the case of the kit who...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 10:37 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 10:37 AM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by ollie
Today 10:30 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2020, 11:47 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Battle Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Casper -the vibes I am getting from this :0]

Irisflame glanced between the two. There was obvious tension between the two. She shivered at the subtle gazed the rested upon each other. Perhaps she'd lay off then for a bit? Maybe she shouldn't have asked them to interact at all. Maybe she should have just healed Icestar herself, like a good little medicine cat. But she wasn't a good little medicine cat, was she. She was a snappy little medicine cat who impulsively did things without thinking them through. And besides, they seemed to be getting along...fine.

She was amazed at how blank the both of them kept their faces. They both held no emotion, besides Icestar's classic hate face. Irisflame floated cautiously over to the large she-cat, licking some of the poultice into her smaller scratches. There was no talking. Anywhere. As the two growled at each other, she stayed quiet. Unril, of course, the den went quiet.
"So...I see you guys have some great things going on."
Hailstorm was silently grateful for Irisflame's added presence, and at the medicine cat's sarcastic comment, she looked up at her for an instant with a brief smile and a glint of amusement in her eyes. But she quickly wiped the smile off her face as her eyes darted swiftly back to her mother, not wanting her to see that she was amused. That would more than likely gain her a swat to the head again.

Icestar didn't grace either of them with a response, other than a quiet, irritated scoff. She was grateful for the treatment, but she hardly ever verbalized appreciation. As soon as all her scratches had marigold on them, she stood.
"I'll be going now. I'll have to call a clan meeting soon." She dipped her head momentarily to Irisflame, and padded out of the den after a brief, sidelong glance at her daughter.

Once the leader had left, Hailstorm let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding, and visibly relaxed. She shook out her pelt, taking a moment to smooth her fur into place.
"Thank you, Irisflame," she spoke softly, her blue eyes meeting the she-cat's.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:58 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Moon Lily

Alright, then. Cunningeye got up and made their way out, struggling a bit. "Thank you."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:59 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post
[ @DarkNight @Moon Lily ]

Thornkit sighed. “I know. But I still just...” They finished off another nest. “Done with another.” They were quiet for a minute, then said “And I’d be a bad warrior anyway. I have terrible endurance, and if I get hit in the throat I get a really bad cough. So...I basically wouldn't be able to fight.” They said sadly “I really do want to be a good warrior but...”
Honeypaw looked at the young kit. "You can do anything if you put your mind to it. I am not super good at hunting, but I try my best and find other ways to hunt. They are different, but suit me best. You could find a way to fight, but not hurt anyone. Like if you use speed to confuse an opponent."

Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:13 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@DarkNight @Moon Lily

”Maybe,” Thornkit said dubiously. “Although I don't think Icestar will be too happy about that idea.”They knew that they would have to become a warrior eventually, but they were petrified at the thought of it. They worked in silence, finishing three more nests. “Will this be enough, Irisflame?” They asked. They still felt sick to their stomach at the thought of hurting others. They picked up a small piece of moss and squished it between their paws, taking a deep breath. ‘Everything is fine. Nobody is hurt. I did not hurt anyone. There is no reason to feel sick.’ They realized that the scent and sight of blood no longer bothered them. ’Probably because I’ve been exposed to it so much over the past few days.’

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 22nd, 2020, 03:43 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @FuzzyRatto ]

Irisflame smiled her head to the she-cat, grateful for her thanks. Although many cats had given her thanks today, some of them had been snappish about it, or had not said it at all. The was glad to be caught from her sudden swiftness the moment before. Perhaps it was the fact that she was almost done with everyone. That was probably why.
"Anytime. Come back if you need anything!" She yelled to the cat, reminding her.

[ @Casper ]

Irisflame saw how her comment helped make Hailstorm's job a bit easier, and sparked a smile on her face. She grinned back, then shut her maw and have Icestar a simple nod. The she-cat didn't have to be part of any of this is she just huffed and went on with her day. But she was disappointed how quickly the cheery attitude escaped from Hailstorm's face. She noted that it was probably in fear of her mother. Boy, if Icestar's tried anything, they had eight paws, and eight set of claws. But, thank the stars, she did nothing of the sort.

She was slightly taken aback by Icestar's lack of 'thanks' or appreciative smile, nod. It was almost shocking. She would have thought that she'd at least say 'thank you' in a grumble, or a growl, or even a hiss. But nuh-uh. Apparently not. No, wait. There was a dip of her head. And a brief one, mind you. At least she'd whacked some sense into her brain.
"Alright. Icestar, you'd better keep off of your shoulder for a while or else you'll be receiving a visit from 'yours truly'." She framed her face with her tail, mimicking a flirtatious smile. Then she stepped back, and nodded stiffly, watching as the leader walked away. She was a true ice storm.

She nodded to Hailstorm. She'd thought it was an improvement in their rocky relationship. The dam had sprung a leak... Or maybe things hadn't changed at all and she was just super terrible at reading cats. Most likely the latter option.
"No problem. If you ask me, no subtle slap is an improvement." She shrugged.

[ @DarkNight @FireSandwich ]

Irisflame stopped as she made her rounds, inspecting each of the nests carefully. She'd check them for thorns herself. The two young cats had enough of an adventure today. After all, being in the midst of a bloodthirsty clan was also a bit to handle. She nodded, a smile coming up to her face.
"Wow! You guys did a great job. I'm impressed." She mewed, nodding vigorously. They wouldn't need anymore nests, after all, not many were staying the night. Only her, Hailstorm, Foxpudge, and Rabbithop. But extra nests were needed for any other visitors.
"You guys can go now. It's getting dark. And you guys have done great work."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 22nd, 2020, 04:37 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Moon Lily @DarkNight

Thornkit dipped their head. “Ok,” They said. They looked at Honeypaw. “This was fun. Bye, I guess.” They padded out of the den and walked over to the prey pile. They glanced at the Highbranch and remembered Icestar killing Honeyleaf with no mercy or hesitation. Their stomach churned and they turned away, their appetite gone ’I'll just eat in the morning...’ They walked back to the Nursery, settling down in their nest. They were so tired, but they kept thinking. ‘What if I grow up and kill cats just like that? No hesitation, no remorse? Who does that?’ They glanced around, knowing they weren't getting any sleep tonight.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 22nd, 2020, 06:12 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw felt a little embarrassed- not in a bad way- when Irisflame seemed to bow to them- she really didn't see any need for it, the young apprentice was glad they had been able to be of assistance. In all honesty, she much more enjoyed helping out in such way over partaking in a battle, she didn't even know if she would be able to properly partake in one; for some reason the mere thought of one made her feel nervous, if not anxious, and it brought back memories of the time Riverclan had raided ShadowClan.. not many seemed to still speak of it, but that was something that never truly left her. Sometimes it even felt like the air around her would get thin, very thin, when those thoughts would come up- but there was no use bringing them up now. Everyone seemed to have returned and to be alright, and she surely would grow out of it sooner or later, hopefully.
"al-alright. I'm gl-ad we w-we're a-ble to hel-help" the young apprentice mew with a small smile "y-ou can al-always as-ask if you ev-ever ne-ed some-someth-ing" Nightpaw added shyly in her usual quiet voice, before dipping her head as a way of goodbye to both Irisflame and her mentor, then padding out of the den.
@Moon Lily
Closed Thread