Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Luna's Characters
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:56 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:55 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:44 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:31 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Fallenheart looked at the other cat in surprise. "Oh? I'm ShadowClan," he said, a bit more reserved than the other. There was no denying that he loved his clan, although he tended to be quieter about it. He listened to what Blossombreeze had to say before realizing, "WindClan is staying with ThunderClan?" It made sense, sort of. There weren't enough cats to be called a clan staying in the Waterbarn.
Blossombreeze bit her white lip, making a hmm noise. "Yes... But I suppose we will hear that night at the gathering?" She offered another one of her many bright, eager smiles. Sue had plenty to go around for every clanner, even shadowclan. "How are you coping with green cough? I hope it's all cleared up?" Blossombreeze asked, perhaps to avoid the conversation of... other things.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"i'm-i'm Nigh-Nightpaw...from sha-shadow-clan" she answered trying to crack a small smile despite her shyness/nervousness. Her tail twitched a few more times as she continued with her stuttery words "fr-from what cl-clan are yo-u?" she asked curiously, still speaking in a quiet voice, but trying to have it be a bit more audible between the loudness of all the other cats The white she-cat had a feeling he might the Thunderclan cat who joined ShadowClan, but sure she was not. If he were, he must've joined before the last meeting since she was still in nursery back then, which would explain why she didn't really know him.
Her gaze flickered towards the leaders then the crowd of cats for a moment as she wondered when the meeting would start and if her mother and mentor had arrived. Not that she wanted to get away from Frostpaw, she was just wondering. So her gaze soon returned towards the apprentice, her head still hanging a little low.
@bmkmb
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:50 PM
fae/she/they

- @senpai. -

Leafbreeze scouted around, looking for a nice spot to settle. This would be the first gathering she attended with Mosspaw, and quite frankly she was unsure if she'd be able to control the apprentice's energy during this. "Now Mosspaw... you're not going to be running around all over the place during this gathering. I want you to at least stay close by if you're not going to sit still." Her tone was... somewhat stern? The molly still couldn't really bring herself to properly give a more direct tone to the young cat. Eventually finding a spot that was comfortable enough, she sat down and signaled Mosspaw over. Wrapping her tail around the apprentice, she silently hoped there wouldn't be any trouble tonight.

(Just gonna start it now, hope that's fine ^^)

Last edited by chaton; April 5th, 2020 at 05:50 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

"We have many strong kits and apprentices, they're going to become great warriors in the future," Milktooth spoke proudly of her clan, curling her tail over her paws.
“That’s awesome!” Speckledrose smiled excitedly at Milktooth. Then she noticed Ashcloud looking around for her. “Well I told a friend I’d go sit with him, so I have to go. But it was nice meeting you!”

@kittygirl

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@SilentLamb

Otterstone sped into the clearing. She seemed to be running late so often these days. She gazed around the clearing, wondering what she was going to do now that she was medicine cat. Maybe... maybe look for one of the other medicine cats?

She didn't know where her apprentice was, and frankly, Omenshade would be a drag at such a big socialization event. The gatherings were the biggest event each moon, and they always excited her.

Then she spotted the proper tom cat, the one that had called Thunderhowl "lad". What was his name, Lion....something??? Lionwillow? Lionwhisper? whisper, whisper, whisker! Lionwhisker.

Weaving her way between the cats, she made her way closer to Lionwhisker. Getting her way close to him. Seeing that he was talking to another cat, she waved a greeting with her tail.
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Create your own sunshine

[BOTH OPEN]

Asterpaw sprung into sea stones. This was his first gathering! The young Riverclan tom cat looked over the sea of cats. Who knew that there were so many cats in existance! Lightstreak wasn't around, no one would care what he did! Asterpaw looked around for groups of young cats. Who could he talk to?

--------

Mirepaw padded in with the rest of Shadowclan, an easy grin settled on his maw. Inside he was so excited! His heart raced. Would he make new friends? Cross-clan friends? Would there be a fight? Anything that Starclan needed to tell the cats? What was going on with Windclan? Who knew!

The black smoke tom gazed around the clearing for someone to talk too.
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@CheetahPelt
Catching the wave, Lionwhisker gave her friendly glance only to beckon her over "hello love. Your....otterstrike ? Right? I think I've seen you in thunderhowls den .." he meowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 5th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw trotted over to a RiverClan apprentice that looked amazed by everything. Maybe he could talk to him? Hopefully, he wouldn't judge him for being ShadowClan.
@CheetahPelt

Old April 5th, 2020, 06:16 PM

StonePaw would look around ya the gathering in amazement. She never knew there were that many cats in the clans! But who should she talk to?

[OPEN]
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Create your own sunshine

@SilentLamb

Otterstone limped forwards, and chuckled. "You were close, it's Otterstone. Was Otterleg, but Lionstar changed it when I became medicine cat." She smiled. "Lionwhisper was it?" Ah... she had meant whisker. Was she nervous? She wanted to impress the other medicine cats. "Yeah, we met in Shadowclan. I'm the Riverclan medicine cat. I was appointed earlier this moon."