Today 12:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: February Gathering

[ @:Grimm: @BILL. @Blissie Bliss ]

Stoatdance's eye narrowed at the argument. After many heartbeats, she stood, raising her voice. "One of your warriors attacked a RiverClan apprentice much younger and smaller than him. If I hadn't leaped in front of the strike, she would have been killed. Try standing up for that, frog-muncher," she stated, looking toward the ShadowClanner with accusation in her eye. Even if it had been a regrettable mistake, Stoatdance would still stand up for her Clan in an argument.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; February 7th, 2020 at 02:06 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 02:12 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thistlestep twitched his ears at all this nonsense, opting to pitch into the chaos. "I'd also like to add that the apprentice.. Puddlepaw? Her death was completely accidental. She was fighting another apprentice and her throat was crushed due to a misplaced paw. It paralyzed her and she was suffocating slowly, so I put her out of her misery so she didn't have to die a slow death.

"I don't know the name of the other cat I killed.. that.. creamy.. annoying one? But I killed her out of self-defense. If a cat is fighting so viciously they're tearing into stomachs, going for throats, and trying to blind you, you should have every right to protect yourself as needed. I'm not proud of killing either of them, but I don't regret it. If you wanted your fatality rate lower, Icestar, perhaps you should consider teaching your cats to not be crazy..?"

[ @Casper, @anyone else who wants to pitch in ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 7th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
[open for anyone]

An echo of a memory fresh in mind, Fawnsqueak's heart twisted approaching the Seastones. The last time he'd been here was the discovery of Willowpaw's death, and it was the mist off the ocean, the moisture in the air that weighed his lungs with sorrow. It was tough to breathe, and even after forcing a shuddering exhale, his chest felt tight. On autopilot, he trailed behind RiverClan to take a spot in the forming crowd but didn't even spare a glance at whoever had the misfortune of being seated next to him. Fawnsqueak was busy choking down the bubbling discomfort within him, then stifling a wheeze, but finally doubling over to let out a rough cough. "Sorry," he mumbled, clearing his throat from hoarseness, "it's just-- the air here. It's thick." That conveniently skipped over the recent tragedy aspect, but he doubted whoever was next to him wished to hear about it anymore than he wanted to retell it.
Scarface padded toward the seastones grief filled his mind. The tom ran into someone tripping "ah sorry" he mewed grimly.
Old February 7th, 2020, 02:38 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@:Grimm: @hxneysuckle

Dawnpaw had been about to pad closer to her mentor, glad to see a familiar face in this gathering of strangers, when the dispute broke out. While the raised voices made her want to curl up in a corner somewhere, she also felt defensive. As far as Foxleaf had shown Dawnpaw in her apprenticed time, he wouldn't just snap at someone like that for good reason. Besides, he'd already walked away when this cat continued to attack the, personally.

For a moment, she felt a wave of humiliation and unjustice take over her as the Riverclan cat continued to spit derogatory curses, and she opened her mouth to interject. Her senes, or fear, took the better of her, so instead she fluffed up her pelt with a hurt look and hurried to her mentor's side to show her support. Would Foxleaf appreciate her presence, or would that just be another blow to his pride?
In the end, Dawnpaw decided to mutter it under her breath.
"That was very unfair of them."

Please click my eggs!

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:39 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Rabbitpaw
The small apprentice had been rather subdued lately. From border patrols to the constant hunting to help keep the clan fed, it seemed that her head was just filled up with tasks upon tasks. Though when she realized she could go to the gathering tonight, she felt a new wave of excitement rush through her, enlivening her previously solemn and tired spirit.

What she didn't expect from her first gathering however, was the sharp and hateful words thrown back and forth from the mouths of not only the other clans, but her own. It made sense, she figured, since so many lives were lost in the battle with RiverClan. It made her own pelt bristle because of it. She was no fan of RiverClan, that was for sure, but even she felt hesitant to throw out any harsh words herself with everything going on.

From the tones of the voices around her it seemed like a fight might break out. She hoped it wouldn't come to that. Her soft white-and-gray tabby pelt looked a bit more fluffed out than usual in her unease, and she crouched against the ground as if it were some kind of safe spot. She made sure to stick as close to the cats from her clan as she could, close enough to feel someone's fur brush against her own. Wide yellow eyes flicked back and forth between the other cats warily as they argued. Though while she looked like she was ready to bolt, if RiverClan, or even ShadowClan broke the rule and started a fight, she'd do her best to help her clan out. Even if that meant getting her own claws dirty.

[ open for anyone ]

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; February 7th, 2020 at 02:40 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 02:45 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Starfall ]
Duskpaw was extremely confused. Before she came, cats had told her that there was a truce but, this looked as if it was going to end with Icestar and Lionstar tearing each other apart. "Is this how gatherings usually go?" The young she nervously looked up at the other apprentice, kneading the sand.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:49 PM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
(OPEN to anyone willing to be pranked)

Hawktalon had settled down near the back of the crowd, gazing listlessly into the distance trying his best to look lonely. He sighed for dramatic effect.

I hope someone comes along soon.

He had it all planned out in his head; a cat would come along, and he'd pretend to be deaf. It'd be SO hilarious when he revealed he wasn't! Maybe. Now that he thought about it, perhaps he could've planned something with a bit more... flair. He shrugged it off.

Nah, it's fine. Besides- too late now!
The darkness lulled Silverpaw's steps all the way to the gathering, so she'd been tired even before she'd arrived. Then, she'd seen a white pelt with a black tail-tip moving towards her, and she definetely felt like she should have stayed at home. Well, there was nothing she could do about that now, except if there was some way to escape... Quickly spinning around, Silverpaw's eyes locked on a cat sitting by themselves, and smoothly changed direction, like she'd meant to talk to him all along.
"Err, hey there. "

Please click my eggs!

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:50 PM
eternally tired

@ponyapan

"Dawnpaw!" Foxleaf said as his apprentice came near. His face lit up, Finally, Someone I actually know. He smiled and patted her head with his tail as he sat down. He whispered to her. "Yeah, it was a bit unfair, But its fine." He touched noses with her and said "But thank you for defending me." His anger slowly melted away, he felt... happier now his apprentice was by his side. It made him feel as if someone agreed with him.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:55 PM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
[OPEN]
The Gathering already seemed so huge, that by the time Elderpaw found herself among the sea of strange faces, the little gray tabby had no idea what she was meant to do. She supposed that she should sit among Clanmates, but it was suddenly just a little bit difficult to discern even her own scent from the numerous others. It didn't matter how outgoing she was, the apprentice just couldn't fathom how many other cats there were. It was indeed, truly an awesome spectacle!

But Elderpaw wouldn't get anywhere just standing in the way with her mouth agape and eyes unfocused. The newly made apprentice pushes herself to move among the throng of other cats, searching for a space to sit or someone to chat with. That seemed to be the right thing to do, after all. It was a pity she didn't have anyone to follow right off the bat, but taking matters into her own paws was easy enough too. It isn't long until she catches sight of the first familiar face of the evening: Coyotesnarl. He was WindClan's own, and that was the only way the young she-cat knew him. He seemed just as lost as she felt. But the apprentice was in a vastly different world than he was, and she didn't want to put her paws where they didn't belong.

She turns her eyes away from her Clanmate and tries to spot anybody closer to her own age. It was worrisome, the idea of spending her first Gathering alone. But even that wasn't the worst that could happen. With a little sigh, the she-cat gives up and sits right where she was- curling her tail around her paws in a stubborn gesture of defeat. With as much going on around her as there was, she couldn't find the energy to thrust herself into it.

As Pebblepaw watched his sister turn around, it felt like his heart was squeezed under a rock. Hadn't she seen he was trying to talk to her? Because he was almost certain they'd gotten eye-contact for a moment... After all the trouble he'd gotten into to visit- Sigh, there was nothing he could do if she was busy.

Instead, Pebblepaw noticed another apprentice sitting not far from him, who also smelled of Windclan. I'm still feeling a bit lonely, so... why not?
"Um, hi there!" Pebblepaw called out.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 7th, 2020, 03:04 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Springpaw crept around the gathering cats, looking for a group of apprentices that he could talk to. Would he have to approach someone, or could he just sit and wait for someone else who wanted to chat talk to him?
(Open to anyone who wants to talk!)