Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 07:33 AM
Bluest+r's Rustic...
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 07:32 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 07:29 AM
A Rock & A Hard Place...
by squidz
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:28 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by fenrir
Today 07:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2020, 07:19 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Quest for a Camp

@Handsome Lion @Undertaker

"I'll get to my own den after the others are taken care of," Owlfeather stubbornly told her granddaughter when she was suggested to work on the Elder's den. She was the only elder around, and she knew she would be fine with the queens if her den wasn't built yet. The other dens were more important, especially the medicine den during this uncertain time.

When Ebonyfang began leading the way to gather bedding, Owlfeather sensed some sort of underlying urgency and followed him without protest.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 25th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstripe sighed, ignoring the old hag's comment, she barely glanced at the toms as they asked for more work. This was getting tiring and time-consuming. It would be next moon by the time they all finished. It was almost like they were...

'Doing it on purpose waiting to usurp us.'

Dawnstripe glanced at Finpaw, hearing her new name and the word done, she figured the apprentice den was finished. Shooting one more glare at Springsong, expecting her to leave, Dawnstripe turned her gaze to Adderfang as she padded in with supplies in her maw.

Rather than letting all the cats work at their own pace, next time, Dawnstripe would make sure to give explicit orders to everyone. Ignoring Adderfang completely, Dawnstripe grabbed some of her extra bedding, tail beckoning the massive gray tabby over once he finished ungracefully walking down the trail. She didn't trust him, and strongly disliked him but he had his uses.

"Find a den for the elders." She ordered Beastspark, dropping some moss and feathers at his paws. She didn't wait to see what he'd do as she walked over to the den claimed by the medicine cats. It didn't take longer than a few minutes for her to set up some nests inside, seeing as Ebonyfang had cleaned it out.

"There done." She muttered to herself, shaking out her pelt as she exited the den. The medicine cats could move stuff around as they saw fit later.

"Dawnstripe, I'm done with elders' den." Beastspark announced once the leader swung her head in his direction. He had some cobwebs stuck to his pelt and a feather in his tail, but he worked faster than the rest of the clan. Dawnstripe glanced inside the small cave he had picked out, spotting a few nests made in the back.

It would do, she stalked out without a word, inspecting the nursery, warriors' den, and apprentices' den with glances. Grabbing what was left of the bedding, she set up a nest in her den underneath the rockpile. She was pleased to find that it was far more spacious than her mother's old den. She padded back out of the den seconds later and let out a huff. That took way longer than necessary, these cats acted like they were building these dens from scratch with the time they took.
@BILL.
[Camp is Done, going to be closing this thread.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 26th, 2020, 11:47 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

(Do apprentices have a den? there's no thread...) @Undertaker
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old September 26th, 2020, 04:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Handsome Lion @punkscape ]

Irisflame grinned at her apprentice, happy that she could actually bring cheer to his face. It was a rare instance, and one that she was quite happy to be a part of. As Ebonyfang pattered forwards to start cleaning out the den, she turned to Owlfeather, her deep blue gaze respectful.
"Your grandson is a remarkable cat. You should be very proud." She murmured quietly, gaze slinking back in the direction of the fluffy black tom. The light dwelling within her chest made her feel fuller, somehow. Perhaps it was just the selfish feeling of exhilaration after handing across a compliment, but it left her feeling happier than she had been in moons. She had not felt like this since her original apprentice had been taken.
Snapping out of her thoughts as the tom emerged from the depths of the cave, Irisflame poked her head through the mouth. The den was spacious, and although it still stank of rotten flesh the could air it out. Lavender was quite easy to locate in their territory. She nodded to the pair of them.
"Alright, just keep safe. I'll work on storing the herbs while you're gone. And I can do the digits for you, if you'd like, Owlfeather. It looks like Ebony here wants you to go with him." She explained, waving the off with a flick of her tail. "Oh! And Ebony- if you see any herbs, do you mind grabbing them for me?"

[ @BILL. -mc den is finished!]

[ @ChillCat @Shadowpaw234 @Ashpenblaze @Undertaker ]

Irisflame stiffened as she heard the soft growl of Dawnstar's voice behind her. Her heart gave a painful thump of panic as she approached, towering over them. Her features shuffling a solemn expression. The medicine cat stood, straight-backed as she dipped her head respectfully to Her Majesty. The leader, who had appeared to want to speak with her was sucked into something else. Ah. The dog trio. It was far from amusing to watch the molly's gaze sharpen at the sight of them. There would be consequences. For what, she had no idea, but she was sure that the strong-headed majesty would find a reason. The reason was far easier to locate than she had thought.
A rogue? Her gaze turned harsh and stonelike as she whipped her head around to face the pinned she-cat. She hadn't even noticed. She smelt so much like dog and pine and scraps of Shadowclan that she hadn't unearthed the rogue scent. Standing by as the leader conversed with the rogue, she gulped silently. "Springsong, was it? Thank you for saving this molly from the dog. But you've created more trouble coming here than you'd want. I can't help you." She mewed, fighting to keep her voice even. Icestar's would have been more lenient. She would have at least regarded her when the medicine cat suggested the should heal the rogue and send her on her way. It wounded her to see a cat before her hurt, and nonetheless one she could not support.
"And you, the one who was mauled by that dog. After this whole ordeal I'm going to take you over to my den and leave you there for a little while. Me and Dawnstar need to talk." She instructed sharply, her gaze still help with an air of importance. She could not be anything but polite and blunt in the face of the leader. Not if she wanted to remain alive and well.

[ @RedHead -smol bump!]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; September 26th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.
Closed Thread