Old July 10th, 2024, 03:27 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: July Gathering

ACORNTUFT
// TC // Warrior // She/Her // 28 Moons //
// Aphrodite Giant Khao Manee mix //

Acorntuft scrambled into the Gathering clearing, her ginger and white pelt swishing in the slight breeze. She couldn’t believe she’d slept in again! Acorn dodged some dodgy looking ShadowClan cats and found a small group of her Clanmates. “‘Ello.” she gasped then continued on, hoping to get a nice and cozy spot up near the front. She bounced over some feather-headed apprentices—I wish I was still feather-headed.—and past some grumpy elders—I hope I’m never that grumpy.—plus around a scarred group of toms.

She found a perfect spot: next to one of her Clanmates, and next to a younger-looking WindClan cat. “Nice night, eh?” she said to her Clanmate, then turned to look at the leaders.

[OPEN]

CROWBREEZE
// WC // Warrior // He/Him // 33 Moons //

Crowbreeze padded down the hill and took a spot near the middle. He was fine with being near the center of the pack. Preferred it, really. He sighed. If stuff stayed this boring… he would fall asleep!

[OPEN]

[FONT=Garamond]

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; July 10th, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 03:35 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°SpiderPaw°
Male / Apprentice / 10 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with sapphire eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T1 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: OPEN FOR INTERACTION (@Marigoldwhisper for lil Magpie mention)

He was typically uncertain during gatherings, unsure of what could happen at the next one. He wasn’t a fan, shown through the twitching of his tail and his gaze darting around at every arriving cat. One thing that eased him was focusing on familiar things. Okay- DawnStar…scary but familiar…Bristle’Thorn was somewhere here—he knew her scent. MagpiePaw!—wait…why in StarClans name did he brighten up at her presence here? He shook his head and tried to look elsewhere.

Hi, Crowfade sniffed the new cat who smelled faintly of pines ShadowClanner! What’s your name? Crow decided not to add a friendly tease as she didn’t know how the cat would react. Twilightstar probably wouldn’t want me offending other clans she thought as she looked at her leader.
Old July 10th, 2024, 07:59 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar couldn't help but laugh softly in amusement at Bumblebrat's reply. "You'd think that's how it would go, but I can assure you that you'll always have a few numbskulls to deal with no matter how long you've served as leader. They never learn." It was a fact of life at this point. She knew the majority of her clanmates knew better than to make trouble for her, but there were always those special few who couldn't help themselves. It's like they convinced themselves it was their Starclan-given right to make messes.

Yup, she figured that was how it'd go, but paranoia wasn't something she could just turn off and on at a moment's notice. Bumblebrat was willing to be reasonable, as Dawnstar was slowly coming to understand, certain matters like this. But she was not without her warning, naturally.

"I'll ensure it won't be a recurring incident. The dumbass that attacked him is getting punished for it." This was true, but not for the obvious reason of attacking the apprentice. Dawnstar would have to speak to her clan about making sure they were giving proper warnings and clan cats time to leave before attacking. She didn't care much about outsiders, but Dawnstar didn't need ShadowClan to earn the same messy reputation RiverClan had when it came to attacking apprentices.

Dawnstar looked to her other side as Bunnystar and WindClan showed up. It was still somewhat early, and she didn't care who started the meeting this moon. She dipped her head to Twilightstar and pinned her ears against her skull at the question. "Yes, I've handled it. The cat who killed your warrior is dead, although he assured me your cat was over our border when he killed her. Regardless, you shouldn't have any more problems so long as your cats mind our borders." She said in an even tone. Stupid problem cats!
@dino. @Moonraven

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:00 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Scorpionsight-She/Her
24 Moons

WindClan

————————

Scorpionsight walked into the gathering, looking around.
She wasn’t a big fan of these, too many cats.

Was she hoping to see a specific cat?
Noooo, she would never.

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear’s ears perked up as he began to scent WindClan, pelt tingling with anticipation. Hopping back up to his paws, he scanned the cats descending into the clearing until he spotted a familiar pelt. Discreetly, he slipped away from near his Clanmates and weaved his way through until his stood in front of the she-cat. ”Scorpionsight!” He purred. Purred? Wait. He shouldn’t feel guilty. He’s supposed to talk to other Clans at the Gathering. That’s what it’s for. As long as he’s not trading information, what’s the harm.

”How are you?”

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 | hehe I saw this )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:23 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Scorpionsight-She/Her
24 Moons

WindClan

———————

Scorpionsight suddenly perked up when she saw a familiar cat heading towards her, now in front of her.
Okay, this wasn’t weird, it’s gathering, everyone’s talking to somebody from another clan.

“Hi Raggedear!” She chimed, being terrible at hiding how glad she was to see him “Pretty good, place is just crowded, you?”
Honestlyyyyy she could handle it being crowded since someone she knewwww is here.

@JellyCat
[teehee the sillies]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; July 10th, 2024 at 08:40 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:30 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

”Yes, it is a bit crowded, isn’t it?”

Raggedear motioned for Scorpionsight to follow him to a more secluded area of the clearing, setting down underneath the shade of a bush near the back. ”It would rude for me to let a beautiful lady be suffocated in the crowd.” He teased with a wink. ”I’m okay, just a bit hungry. Forgot to eat before we left. I was too excited about what the leaders might say about RiverClan.” As if on cue, his stomach growled and he laughed heartily. ”Going to find a vole on the way home.!”

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 | I rly need to bring out Ragged’s flirty side more that’s supposed to be like 90% of personality )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:39 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time

Scorpionsight-She/Her
24 Moons

WindClan

———————

Scorpionsight nodded before following Raggedear.

’It would rude for me to let a beautiful lady be suffocated in the crowd.’
Huh.
Oh!
Uh.
Wow, that surprised her.

It took a moment for her to realize she was just staring with wide eyes for a few seconds after Raggedear had already finished talking.
Her face flushed with both embarrassment and ah… something.

She quickly refocused so she could at least keep the conversation going.
StarClan, Scorpionsight, get yourself together.

“Well, uh, I hope you get that vole.” She said “I actually wonder what they’ll say about RiverClan too.”
One way to try and make sure he didn’t notice her little fumble there.

@JellyCat

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:44 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Another gathering but one already more peaceful then previous with riverclans shenanigans. Everyone was calm and happy chattering amongst himself and it seemed the battle had forged a closer connection between the three clans as even the leaders were getting along better.

Of course Windclan was the only one without a deputy still and that smarted but that would be solved in time.

Speaking of deputies, his target for the night sat unaware~ As sneakily as possible (so read: not at all) Crowtooth remained in the throng of windclan cats trickling in, heading towards the seastone itself trying to pretend he was just looking to find a spot and a conversation partner. If that 'spot' ended up in the sandy patch right below the deputies perch on the stone, below the leaders, that was just coincidence.

It went well, and the tom only halted once spotting a familiar face he'd not seen in almost a lifetime. Because hold on, wasnt the cat Crowtooth had ripped the tail off in a battle so long ago? Yeah it was! The wirey brown tom who'd lost a limb but nearly choked Crowtooth on his own breath for it, huh the fury had no clue he was even still alive, go figure. Shadowclan wasnt enemies with windclan anymore and Crowtooth was only looking for friendly trouble with a particular frog, so he just shrugged and moved on, idly wondering on Shrewsteps life. @gs29513

It was finally positioned below the seastone, hopefully unnoticed, that Crowtooth unleashed his prank. Slowly, slowly when no one was looking a black paw reached up..... And (gently) yanked on the shadowclan deputies tail before darting back to be groomed by Crowtooth like thats what he'd been doing the whole time. A total lie of course, but would Mistlewhisker call him on it was the question.

@Mica

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker watched with vague interest as Twilighstar and the rest of WindClan showed up, scanning the crowd to see if she could spot any clear signs of struggle the rabbits might have gone through. When the minks were a problem, it was obvious due to the state of many of her warriors. But today they seemed in alright health. Good. After the tense last few moons due to threat after threat, every deserved a moon of peace. Though from the soft words between Dawnstar and Bumblestar, it was neverending headaches for ThunderClan's leader as well. Twilighstar's question had Mistlewhisker's brow furrowing for the briefest of moments before it smoothed out into her usual neutral stare. It was, unfortunately, a valid question. One that Mistlewhisker wanted to make invalid before they ended up like RiverClan.

Mind occupied by thoughts of how to deal with ShadowClan's more elusive problem-cats, Mistlewhisker did not notice a certain someone sidling up to her underneath the Seastones. A sudden tug on her tail had the deputy's ears pinning back, eye narrowing as she peered over the stone lip. Her suspicious gaze lightened a little as she realized who it was. "Kits are not allowed at the Gathering." She meowed idly. "Someone ought to take you home." If he was going to behave like a kit, she would treat him like one.

If a small pebble on the ledge somehow found its way dropped onto Crowtooth's striped head, Mistlewhisker had nothing to do with it.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:59 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

"Smells crazy 'round here," is Goldenpaw's initial take, spoken with a scrunched nose and a look of awe. He's got jokes, sure, but Seastones is still plenty impressive—unfamiliar stink notwithstanding. It looks like the other clans are trickling in right as Thunderclan gets there, though Goldenpw can only guess that they're not getting the full effect seeing as there's not too many skinny-lookin' cats (maybe Windclan's a little late) and Riverclan is, like, banished for eternity over all those crimes from a while ago. Poor schmucks

'Other clans trickling in' OKAY so it's only Shadowclan right now. Whatever, they're cool to look at! They're hip, they're valid! Hi Shadowclan! Aaaanyway!

Goldenpaw forces a li'l flounce into her gait, tail raised all happy, bright eyes attentive. If they stand around with their mouth open nobody's gonna wanna come and chat and if Goldenpaw misses out on that aspect of this experience then she'll have no choice but to go home and become evil about it. Like, plan an entiiiiire villain arc, complete with no less than six backstabs and three (and a half) villainous monologues. And Goldenpaw doesn't even know six good backs to stab, yet, so that's gonna suck to have to organize.

Chit-chat is the only way. Chit-chat will save him. Just gotta go and do that.

open — gonna find someone to bother soon one way or another (:<

ALMONDBAY
35 moons | She/her | Thunderclan
Almondbay watched all the cats gather into the gathering, there was a lot, which meant there was going to be a lot of cats talking to one another, even though the clans weren't the best at trusting eachother, the clan cats trusted their friends in those other clans. Almondbay landed a smile on her face as she watched all of the young apprentices coming to their first ever gathering, she remembered those days, it was the best thing to come to your first gathering. She missed those days, but she is blessed by starclan with basilkit and she will watch Basilkit go through those stages. As she was looking around she spotted goldenpaw alone, she trotted over to the young thunderclan apprentice. "Mind if I stay with you this gathering? I just thought you would like some company kiddo." she said as she looked down at the young warrior with a grin on her face.

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:59 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker watched with vague interest as Twilighstar and the rest of WindClan showed up, scanning the crowd to see if she could spot any clear signs of struggle the rabbits might have gone through. When the minks were a problem, it was obvious due to the state of many of her warriors. But today they seemed in alright health. Good. After the tense last few moons due to threat after threat, every deserved a moon of peace. Though from the soft words between Dawnstar and Bumblestar, it was neverending headaches for ThunderClan's leader as well. Twilighstar's question had Mistlewhisker's brow furrowing for the briefest of moments before it smoothed out into her usual neutral stare. It was, unfortunately, a valid question. One that Mistlewhisker wanted to make invalid before they ended up like RiverClan.

Mind occupied by thoughts of how to deal with ShadowClan's more elusive problem-cats, Mistlewhisker did not notice a certain someone sidling up to her underneath the Seastones. A sudden tug on her tail had the deputy's ears pinning back, eye narrowing as she peered over the stone lip. Her suspicious gaze lightened a little as she realized who it was. "Kits are not allowed at the Gathering." She meowed idly. "Someone ought to take you home." If he was going to behave like a kit, she would treat him like one.

If a small pebble on the ledge somehow found its way dropped onto Crowtooth's striped head, Mistlewhisker had nothing to do with it.

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Heheheheh. Got ya.

A playful raspy chuckle rumbled out of the toms chest as the deputy on the rock scolded him, Crowtooth learning back casually not taking the words to heart. "Ah, an' here I thought ya liked me. A fall from grace this is, once 'The Most Tolerable Bunny' an' now a kit ta be sent home. Ya wound me terribly dear, I fear I aint gonn' make it."

A crooked smirk curled around the toms muzzle as the pebble bounced off of his brow (coincidentally hitting the starburst scar there where a larger rock had nearly killed him once), Crowtooth theatrically swaying as if that'd done something until he was half sprawled against the seastone.

"All this injury ta me when I just meant to test yer reflexes, Mistlewhisker ya've become a cruel mistress since ya made deputy." Bullcrap he meant to test her reflexes but judging by his amused wheezing drawl he didnt expect to convince anyone.

"Congrats on that by the by, dont think Ive really caught ya since it happened ta say it. Yer well suited ta the role in my mind so well wishes on a long term in it." or maybe he'd prefer a short with Dawnstar (who was still a mangy rat in the toms mind) kicking it quickly so his friend could take the helm. He didnt expect that to happen though, everyone knew cockroaches were immortal.

"I saw glance o' ya in the battle but was mostly focused on my fights an' apprentices, how'd ya manage, bet I shredded more o' those curs then ya did~"