by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 10:30 PM

Old June 24th, 2024, 10:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Duckthroat-105 moons-

Duck throat nodded “I’ll try my best not to scratch at it he mumbled clearly wanting to scratch at it but he refrained as he watched the warrior leave his den
Tags
@silverfur

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 25th, 2024, 12:50 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 2 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Maggotkit wafts in like a foul odor, thin and bug-eyed and wanting. It's not as dirty today as it usually is—it looks freshly bathed, in fact; a treat—, but it's every bit as odd as it marches itsef right into the elders' den like it's looking for its own nest. This creature is on a mission.

"Old cats, I need a story," it announces to whoever cares to hear it, not minding its manners and sticking by the mouth of the den. No, Maggotkit marches right into the hollow beneath the great stump, little tail sticking up like a flag of conquest. "Help. Lightningstorm says I need a story right now or I'll die and it's your fault."

The fibber.

[ FREE TO EITHER INDULGE MAGGOT OR SHOO THE LI'L LIAR RIGHT OUT. ]

Last edited by dagnyme; June 25th, 2024 at 12:50 AM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 01:38 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
68 Moons - WindClan Fury Lieutenant

Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The lieutenant's polite gaze remained as more felines entered the elders' domain, yet the warmth that had glowed deep in her eyes like a cozy hearth on a blistery day was now barricaded. A glimpse of coziness that could no longer be felt through the cool, frost laden glass. The spotted molly had no qualms with the first of the felines that approached. Nightwhisper was not her sister, nor would the former queen ever judge her as such. The mention of Flowerpaw, however, was enough to irritate her, having seen the apprentice's behavior remaining much the same even after her demotion. There was an obvious attempt being made at curbing her attack first ask questions later tendencies, but as far as the fury was concerned, a feline who attacked a clanmate over a petty argument in the clearing was toeing a fine line between anger and treason.

Dapplebreeze would of course hope for the best. Assume that the cat who had been attacked had maybe deserved it in some way? Something that the senior warrior would never even dream of thinking on most days, but considering Silverfur had gone around and attacked a clanmate in the midst of battle... well... One had to wonder. Most certainly neither warrior nor apprentice a cat she would be willing to trust with anything. Not as they currently were. Not a good place to be at, considering how fundamental trust in your fellow clanmates was to the inner workings of clan life to begin with.

And speaking of the warrior... here she was. Much as she disliked the very look of her, at the very least Silverfur seemed to be using her punishment admirably. To care for the elders was of utmost importance. These were the cats who had cared for them before. Ensured the clan prospered in generations gone by. They deserved their retired moons to be as comfortable as possible.

"Well, it does appear I have overstayed my welcome. I will take the bones with me, no need to leave litter in the den while it is being cleared up. Please remember, darling, if you are ever in need of anything, the furies are just a call away," the spotted she-cat purred, dipping her head respectfully at Duckthroat before grabbing the pitiful remains of the mink she had brought along to dispose of outside.

@Tallstar [Duckthroat] | @---Bluestar--- [Nightwhisper] | @SilverFur. [Silverfur]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 26th, 2024, 07:56 AM

My Mood: Queenly

@Tallstar @dagnyme @Alchemist Kitsune

SilverFur would push her way back into the den with a mouse in her jaws. She would glance at the elder before twitching her tail. "Take a seat, where are those ticks at?" She would ask him as she dropped the mouse infront of him. "can eat this too if you're hungry, I only need the bile bit"

She would glance at the kit that just walked in. "Well I might have a story or two" She replied with her whiskers twitching amused. "the others here might want to indulge you while I play a fun game of suffocate the ticks with mouse bile"
Old June 29th, 2024, 02:50 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 2 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Silverfur gets a long, skeptical look. "You're not old," Maggotkit mutters, as if this somehow also means that Silverfur cannot possibly have any good stories to share. Even so, it must not be as picky as it implies because the grubby kitten steps closer, half-expectant and half-curious about that nasty stuff that Silverfur's playing with. It kinda-sorta remembers this warrior, kinda-sorta wants to know what she's doing here with the elders—do all warriors do this, and has Maggotkit just not been paying attention?—, but mostly it's concerned with getting what it came here for.

"'Stuffertate' the ticks with mouse bile." It repeats, ponderous. "That sounds like a bad game. The worst game. Are you bad at playing?" It's just sayin' things to say them right now, kicking boundaries with its little feet just to see what happens when it does. "I want...two. Two stories." Greedy thing.

@SilverFur. ; SILVERFUR

Last edited by dagnyme; June 29th, 2024 at 02:51 PM.