Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WC Event Poll
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:19 AM
nettlepaw relations finder
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 09:17 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 09:11 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 09:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2024, 01:57 AM

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

@taillow @glitch

Thorn would glance curiously as a she-cat came over. Yikes that fish smell was strong. She would glance at the others she indicated. "Yeah I got two eyes and they watching this little scrap of fur, those five are big enough to look out for themselves, this ones just got left here, poor thing" she would then give her pelt a few licks, moving towards the group of outsiders, with her adopted kit in toe.

"Anyone lost a kit? Or did I pick the short straw?" She would ask the group.
Old June 11th, 2024, 03:31 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Shellkit - 1 moon - he/him - RC

Shellkit followed along awkwardly. He had no words, really. He wasn't even sure what was going on.His mother looked hurt, and his sister was spurred on by anger. All he could feel was a deep dissapointment, and... Fear. This was the first time he'd been so scared, he was in a totally new place. To be tucked away in the den with his mother and sister, that's what he wanted... Being here felt surreal, wrong even. What would happen to his home? All that and his own mother was injured, he failed to protect her. He agreed with Salamanderkit. If only he was big.. He could have helped.

"Ma..." He gazed up at his mother. Her words of wisdom settled his fear a little but.. "Do you think we'll ever go home?" He sniffled a little. The battle had been so much... He was only a moon. He longed to be brave like his sister, filled with determination and anger, but right now? He was scared.

@kenjaku @Desert Rain Frog
Old June 11th, 2024, 04:16 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Jagged
[ He/Him - Lost Kittypet -
Purrks: none ]

After not getting an answer from the cat who asked who would go with him he decided to do things on his own. If Bean didn't want his help then fine! Going out of the den he made his way out to locate some moss and maybe something to eat for the clan cats. he didn't know how to hunt, but how hard could it be?

[ open ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old June 11th, 2024, 05:17 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit
Riverclan | 1 moon
Mind Reader

Safe... Safe...
These words kept bouncing in her head as if there was something wrong with them. Starrykit couldn't concentrate on anything as she hung on for dear life to Mistyshard's pelt as she ran to a new, mysterious place where they'd supposedly be safe. Elderkit's scent was the only thing now keeping her attached to reality.

When the medicine cat halted, Starrykit found herself in a clearing surrounded by an enormous amount of cats and new scents mingled with that familiar stench that reeked of metallic blood. A big, dusty-smelling structure covered by moss and lichen stood adamant in front of them, and none of the cats here seemed alarmed by it! Did no one see that alien thing? Why wasn't no one alarmed?

Mistyshard nudged the two siblings down her pelt. She heard Elderkit graciously make her way down the she-cat's back, whereas she was too rigid and scared to make any move, so she didn't sheathe her tiny claws and when Mistyshard insisted, she just flopped down on the ground.

Now something unpleasant was happening. It seemed that the two couldn't stay with the medicine cat anymore, for she was handing them over to a huge, scarred, strang-smelling giant... She looked at her sister in alarm and crouched down, shrinking to the size of Brightnight's tiny kit.

Safe. Starrykit thought she heard this word for the thousandth time that day, and it was starting to lose meaning. She was thinking about that when Elderkit suddenly nudged her forward, evidently determined to get along with all of this.
The big cat - Stagheart was his name, although she wondered what a stag was - took them away from their place, but Starrykit knew it was just because they were too close to another bloody corpse. She had just ignored it until this moment.

Now they were supposed to... eat other weird things that reeked of blood? These cats must all be crazy.
Starrykit turned to her sister, and whispered close to her ear: "I can't understand what's happening... but there's no way I'm putting that stuff into my mouth. I want milk. What about you, Elder?"

@starry @Estelle @squidz

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old June 11th, 2024, 05:52 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

After dropping off the cobwebs and marigold she'd collected, Cinderflare headed back out to where most of the cats were gathered to look for someone to go back out with her. An extra set of paws would be more than helpful right now.

Looking around, her eyes settled on a clearly distressed, sobbing apprentice. Hmph, that wouldn't do. She needed to keep her mind busy, not stand around dwelling on what they'd just endured.

Padding in the apprentice's direction, Cinderflare nodded down to the apprentice. "I need you to come out with me so we can gather more marigold and cobwebs. Dry your tears and come on. There's no use in crying right now when there's cats who need us."

Turning, the warrior waited for Willowpaw to join her.

"My mother and brother just died i'm not going anywhere!" Willowpaw snarled. Her eyes filled with grief and anger. Realizing who it was she tried to straighten but barely could. "I... please no.. I can't. I'm sorry I just... I don't know what to do and I just.. I'm...." Willowpaw stuttered, her eyes now filled with panic. "Sorry" She whispered

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old June 11th, 2024, 05:59 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

After dropping off the cobwebs and marigold she'd collected, Cinderflare headed back out to where most of the cats were gathered to look for someone to go back out with her. An extra set of paws would be more than helpful right now.

Looking around, her eyes settled on a clearly distressed, sobbing apprentice. Hmph, that wouldn't do. She needed to keep her mind busy, not stand around dwelling on what they'd just endured.

Padding in the apprentice's direction, Cinderflare nodded down to the apprentice. "I need you to come out with me so we can gather more marigold and cobwebs. Dry your tears and come on. There's no use in crying right now when there's cats who need us."

Turning, the warrior waited for Willowpaw to join her.

(My response got deleted on my end. so apologize if you have two responses! If you do, please follow through IC with this one. Thanks <3)

Willowpaw looked up, giving a small helpless look. "Brightnight needed me... and I wasn't able to help her.. how can I help any more cats.." Willowpaw whispered, her eyes glazed in grief and she gazed at her dead mother and brother layed out for clanmates to mourn. "There is a use in crying. It makes the pain of losing my mother... more bearable." Willowpaw meowed in a small, kit like voice. Willowpaw felt like there was nothing she could do.. she felt helpless, weak. "I can't even fight! I let my mother get hurt because I was scared, I let her die because I was scared to run out into battle and help move her so she could kit in piece!" Willowpaw growled, her anger and grief starting to take hold.

@squidz Stag mention <3

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old June 11th, 2024, 06:09 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost - rc warrior

jayfrost finally made his way to their safe house for the moment, a majority of his wounds had stopped bleeding on the way and left him with nothing but uncomfortable stinging when moving and the constant burn of open wounds. he was fine enough, but not actually until he had seen everyone dear to him alive and as well as possible in their situation. he gently lowered brightnights body and set the kit's close to her, unsure what else he was supposed to do with them now.
blue eyes scanned the surroundings cats for honeypaw, goldfish, garlicfeather and.. dusklion. rootpaw was safe with him, that left for 6 cats he needed to check off his list before he would seek out mistyshard for his own wounds. the strangers mixed amongst the familiar pelts of clan mates made him queasy, so shortly after barely escaping with their lives, how could they accept new cats into a broken clan?

[ @poppy - rootpaw ; semi activity post so you dont have to reply ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old June 11th, 2024, 06:19 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
1 Moon

Rosekit followed the others, lagging behind slightly due to her small size. She wondered why StarClan let this happen. Had RiverClan done something that bad? She hoped her new home wasn't forever, but if it was...maybe it would at least be comfy, surely.

(open for someone to help Rose keep up by picking her up or guiding her)

Last edited by CloudlessEve; June 11th, 2024 at 07:46 AM.
Old June 11th, 2024, 09:50 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC

◜◜

Brokenstream wrapped his tail protectively around Featherkit as she mewed in fear. ”The other Clans… He began, disconcertingly, not sure what to tell the she-kit. The RiverClan warrior sighed and shook his head. ”Just know that the other Clans can’t be trusted. They’re snake-hearts and cowards.” He said firmly, giving Featherkit a swift, comforting lick on the head. ”Now, where is your mother? We should go find her, I’m sure she’s worried sick.”

Brokenstream, of course, had no issue continuing to look after the kit, but he wanted to see if anyone else could use his help as well. Besides, he needed to get his wounds checked. His nose stung as he licked it, the blood had finally stopped welling up and a small scab was starting to form.

[ @Snowyfeathr | Featherkit is welcome to tag along with Broken if u want btw !! ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 11th, 2024, 10:07 AM

Status: I WANT STARBOY X ASHA WISH - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

╔════▣◎▣════╗

RIVERCLAN
A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
Antlerbranch stumbled into the abandoned twoleg den, huffing as he caught his breath. So many cats. His clanmates, some dead. He shook his head as the world spinned around him. He looked around before spotting one of the medicine cats. He dragged himself over, ready for this hell to end.

[Closed - Antler has arrived, next post in healing]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Closed Thread