Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:09 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 08:04 AM
Crow and Stones Parents
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:00 AM
July Gathering
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:58 AM

Old July 10th, 2024, 02:15 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

[NOW PLAYING: ART OF WAR- CHIPZEL
Silentstrike
Riverclan Warrior
Silentstrike slowly looked around his territory for the slightest sign of movement. There, in the nearby bit of flat ground.
A rogue was testing her luck hunting on the territory. Eyes narrowed, he moved in to strike and chase out the intruder. He waited for when she was about to pounce, and pounced on her, knocking her into the ground before he got up, growling, and spoke.
"Leave." Is all he growled at her."Get out of RiverClan territory. Now." His claws unsheathed like foggy blades as the battle-scarred grey tom suddenly rushed forward again, launching the rogue onto her back. He held her pinned with his front claws, eyes narrowed into a strong and angry glare. "When I remove my claws from you I strongly recommend you run. I will count from ten and if you are not out of the territory by then I will personally ensure you cannot return." He seethed in rage before slowly removing his claws and beginning to count. As he had hoped, the rogue ran fearfully. He smirked as the cat went out of the territory."...Good. another intruder chased out." He muttered softly.
@taillow
[Yeah he's got a theme now- Art of War by Chipzel]
Old July 10th, 2024, 01:20 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Caveclaw seemed to be awaiting Heroneye’s direction, which caught her a bit off-guard. She almost wanted to say, No! Don’t listen to me! You’re much better off following your own judgment! But that in itself would appear as a questioning of Caveclaw’s judgment, so Heroneye just kind of awkwardly and wordlessly slid away from the river.

“Truth be told, I’m curious to see what sorts of creatures could be found here, as opposed to RiverClan territory,” Heroneye spoke in a low voice, making an attempt at small talk. Though this was her at about her most conversational, her voice was still wooden and stiff, each word and opinion carefully inspected before being allowed into the open mountain air.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )
Old July 10th, 2024, 01:54 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

————————

Caveclaw nodded in agreement.
“Yes, they may be vastly different-“ She said “-Or there may be some shockingly similar.”

It was the truth, the creatures here will probably vary just as much as the ones back home.
What she hoped was that they wouldn’t be encountering any threats any time soon.

@Fits

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Wisteriawren
She/Her

Sorrow hung over Wisteriawren like gloomy weather. No clear skies ahead. She didn't know where the sun had gone, so shrouded in darkened clouds that every part of her felt heavy. Or maybe that was because every part of her was heavy, soggy and dripping with rainwater.

She didn't care that she was a drenched mess, though. Wisteriawren couldn't bring herself to move from where she was perched on a rocky outcropping, watching rivulets of rainwater steadily stream past her. Gold-flecked blue hues were sad, dulled, a mirror of her fraying heart.

Her cheek was pressed against freezing stone, her body shivering against the gale. Still, her mind was far off, lost in a thunderstorm of it's own. The voice in her mind was tiny, helpless against these strong winds. She hadn't realized what she'd had with Dusklion and Antlerbranch until they'd turned their backs on her, and now she was all alone.

Her mind drifted to Springkit, to the painful realization she had come to after looking for him playfully at first, thinking he was playing hide and seek with her, and then more frantically as the days passed and she never found him. He was gone, and she selfishly felt pain for it in her heart because she had wanted to curl up around the little kit and cling to him like a lifeline even though she barely knew him - even though all she had done was watch him from afar on occasion.

[ semi-open ? ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old July 10th, 2024, 09:24 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Patrol due today :3 @taillow

Last edited by KestrelPaw; July 10th, 2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 11:31 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

STRAWBERRYKIT
1 moon | She/her
White kit with pinkish cream spots

Strawberrykit was walking around camp until she saw a riverclan warrior laying down looking sad, so she hesitated for a moment, she took a few deep breaths and started to slowly walk over to the warrior, she wanted to make sure that she was ok and not down in the dumps. Strawberrykit stopped for a moment, what if she was sad because she didn't have a mom like her? Or maybe she didn't have anyone just like her. A tear ran down her tiny face even thinking about not having a mother made her cry, she sniffled for a moment and then shook her head, she needed to focus on this cat that she was checking on. she slowly began padding towards the she like she was a few moments ago, she stop when she got to her and she laid down beside her. "U..m...a-ar..e..y-you..o..k.miss?" her shyness made her not be very loud, but hopefully she was loud enough for the warrior to hear her little self talk to her in a friendly matter.

{ @Rose }

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦

Last edited by PINTO BEAN; July 10th, 2024 at 11:45 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 02:19 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

( Sunsetgleam )
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Seeing someone just…laying down on the ground..looking..very much not happy about something was far from being on Sunsetgleam’s to-do list for today. Or ever. Just..why did she look so sad there? They though she was just doing fine. As in..happier...? It looked like something bad had happened to her. The warrior glanced at little Strawberrykit for a moment. "I'm sorry..but you have to stay in camp". They can't help but notice the tear that ran down the kit's eye. Why was everyone just...feeling sad? There was a readon behind it, they were sure, but that just made them wished they knew "I'll go check on her as well, okay?" they began moving closer towards the she-cat, letting Strawberrykit stay in camp as they stepped into the territory. Once they were closer to her, it didn't take long before their eyes scanned at her as they looked for any possible injuries. No..visible injuries..at least that's what they caught. So at least that means she wasn’t hurt. At least physically. Or..or was she sick? No. Her expression just…seem look like that. It just seemed like something different. It just seemed like...well...like she was sad; which they already knew

Hey..Wis..Wisteriawren..? Are you alright?” They asked in a soft, tone; though no matter how steady they made it it can’t possible mask their concern. But now wasn’t the time to panic. They didn’t even know anything yet. Although now that they thought about it, they didn't really need to ask that. Of course she wasn’t alright. That was what her expression and gestures had told them “…just…what happened to you..?” They needed an answer to that question the most. Anything they could work with. One can’t possibly help another if they don’t even know what’s going on. She can’t just lay here forever. If anything it’s probably better to go back to camp; At least in there it’ll be a little more comfortable than laying at a few layers of rocks. As they stood there waiting for an answer, their vision went back and forth between Wisteriawren and the area around them, looking around for any other warriors. Maybe anyone that knew her well enough that’ll be able to help out as well.
[ @Rose @PINTO BEAN (Strawberrykit mention) | Why do I write everything on my phone now I’ll edit this later ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; July 11th, 2024 at 03:00 AM. Reason: I did edit this
Old July 11th, 2024, 12:49 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
It wasn't out of the norm for Dusklion to be out of camp and roaming around the new territory. Despite patrols coming back and reporting and the borders having been set, the deputy still felt uneasy not knowing the area like she did with RiverClan's old territory. It was rough on her paw pads but worth it in her mind if she got to know this land better.

Normally it was just her, but it seemed that today she was tracked down. At... the worst possible moment too. Paws were batting at her face to remove the sticky web she had just walked into - sincerely hoping that it's owner hadn't crawled into her fur - as Thunderchaser's voice was registered, and Dusklion let out a silent groan of embarrassment. Of course she would be caught looking crazier than a fox in a fit.

Finally getting the last of it off the deputy gave a shake of her fur and turned to glance at the warrior, a snort given as she regained her composure. Repercussions from Fades? Urgent? That alone was enough to perk her ears up and try to figure out what it was that the warrior wanted to speak with her about. "Sure, what's up?" she asked, attention focused on her Clanmate now.

Thunderchaser
—————

A huff of relief left the cat’s mouth. She had never felt comfortable with the instabilities of RiverClan but this time it felt different. And way way worse for her now. Staring at the deputies eyes now, she begun to speak.

”I feel as if RiverClan is going to crumble under Fading. Now I don’t want to insult him as much as I want to now but, me and a few others feel as if he is taking a dark turn. Refusing to accept defeat, and now after a part of the clan addressed how they don’t feel comfortable with the way he handles any situation. He will still go along with his plans to do whatever. Fading lacks any self control and it’s beginning to pile up with the clan. We don’t even have a home anymore because of him. RiverClan is on its last limbs, we’ve been exiled from the other clans due to him refusing to address the foreign affairs we had with the other three clans.”
Thunder allowed for those words to float in the air for some time before finishing.

” I was hoping you could talk to Fading about these issues, maybe talk some sense into him. If he doesn’t want to fix our current situation there will most likely be a rebellion against him.”
The shecat gave that last part as a warning. She would start one if need be.

Ears flicking, and tail waving the warrior awaited a response.

Last edited by Astraea; Today at 12:00 AM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 01:45 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr

STRAWBERRYKIT
1 moon | She/her

Strawberrykit looked at the cat who had just showed up out of no where Infront of her, this cat ordered her to go back to camp, a frown landed on her face, she needed to make sure this cat is ok though, she looked at the cat Infront of her with a worried face, she was worried about this cat that she was laying by, but she got up and opened her maw to talk to this cat Infront of her. "Pl..ea..se..tell..m..e..if..sh..e..is..o..k...whe n...y-yo.ur..do...ne." she said in a genuine voice.

@Minkuu

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old July 11th, 2024, 08:12 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
STRAWBERRYKIT
1 moon | She/her

Strawberrykit looked at the cat who had just showed up out of no where Infront of her, this cat ordered her to go back to camp, a frown landed on her face, she needed to make sure this cat is ok though, she looked at the cat Infront of her with a worried face, she was worried about this cat that she was laying by, but she got up and opened her maw to talk to this cat Infront of her. "Pl..ea..se..tell..m..e..if..sh..e..is..o..k...whe n...y-yo.ur..do...ne." she said in a genuine voice.

@Minkuu
It was easy enough to follow the scent trails out of camp. Paws were hurrying as Dusklion navigated the territory, eventually coming to a halt behind Sunsetgleam and... Wisteriawren. Something in her heart tugged at her, but she quickly ducked her head and turned to look at Strawberrykit. "Let's go, kid," she sighed and bent down with the intent to grab the one moon old kit by the scruff. They were wobbly at this age if she recalled correctly, so it would be easy enough to grab them and bring them back to camp - and then find whichever queen wasn't doing their job and letting kits just walk out of camp. Someone's ears were getting boxed, that was for sure.

Dusklion glanced once more over her shoulder at the two warriors, wondering if she should... say something. But in the end the deputy simply turned and headed back to camp with the kit.

[ @/Rose @/ Minkuu @/PINTO BEAN - having dusk grab the kit, since they are a moon old i don't believe it's realistic for them to get very far / run very fast. also who is strawberrykit's parent? ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; July 11th, 2024 at 08:14 PM.