Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 08:03 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 08:03 PM
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Today 08:01 PM
OUT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:00 PM
*P* Duck, Phoenix, and...
by Kaida
Last post by Kaida
Today 08:00 PM

Old November 3rd, 2020, 04:21 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Name:Wolf
Rank Request:warrior aprentice
Reason for Joining: banished from fathers rouge group
Old November 4th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Bloodpaw @Kitty12
[You two can go ahead and post a starter.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
@Undertaker

No matter what she did, Haze couldn't throw the oher molly. She removed her teeth from the fur, but kept her claws unsheathed an her muscles tensed. "Fine. If you're done insulting me, how about you teach me instead," she growled, running out of air as the cat pressed down on her throat. Haze glared at the she-cat with forest green eyes. Her tail would've been lashing if she still had one.
That was entertaining for no longer than five seconds, this cat gave up too quickly. It was pathetic, yet the fact that she asked to be taught had her a simper rising on her maw. After a second, Dawnstar relaxed her grip and stepped over the younger cat, allowing her to get up.

"If you want to be taught you'd better learn to ask nicely and quit with the glaring, we both know you don't have the skills to back it up, so unless you'd like to lose one of your eyes...." It could easily be arranged, the eye removal, it's been a little bit since Dawnstar gotten to removed anyone eyes, not since the cannibal attacked those kits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@Undertaker

A large cat slipped out of the undergrowth. Mama? Brown, with stripes, but her mama was black and white. In her heart, Poppy knew it wasn't her mama, but the scent was still somewhat familiar..."Mama?" her rarely used voice croaked out. She got up on weak legs and moved closer to the brown creature.
Disgusting, did that kit just called her Ma - Dawnstar had to place a paw over her maw to avoid vomiting. The thought of being a mother was rather repulsive to her, she was far too young to ruin her body for a bunch of ungrateful little hairballs. Dawnstar suddenly wanted to toss the kit into the swamp and watch it struggle for a little bit, if she felt up to the task, Dawnstar might actually bother to fetch it.

"I am not your mother, do not call me that," Dawnstar growled as the half-pint took some wobbly steps towards her. "Do you have a name, hairball?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
As she tried to dodge, she felt the she-cats claws scrape against her muzzle and grab her. Attempting to free her self, she tried to claw at her, but she was just out of reach. "Listen", she said. "I am sorry for trespassing. I didn't know that any other cats lived in this part of the forest. If you want, you can let me go, and I'll never come back." She knew that this cat was strong, and she didn't want to fight a fight she couldn't win.
@Undertaker
How feeble, Dawnstar's tail tip curled at the lack of fight this cat put up. Even more, they were practically begging to be let go. Dawnstar had no use for such weak-willed cats like this in ShadowClan. The leader let go of the cat and stepped away while shaking her head back and forth. "Go, run, run far away. If I catch you on my land ever again, you're dead."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovershade View Post
@Undertaker

Her eyes widened, and she wracked her brain for something to say.

"Oh, no no, I'm not a kittypet-I was born near twoleg-place, but I never interacted with anyone there. We ate the food that the twolegs threw out in the trash. My father even hated twolegs."

Oh geez she's gonna kill me, isn't she?

"I don't mean to disrespect. I could leave if necessary, but I do want to try and prove that I can be of use."

She sounded like a kittypet, acted like a terrified kit, seemed far too sheltered for Dawnstar. If she wasn't a kittypet why the hell couldn't she hunt? There was no way a loner or a rouge weren't taught or learned themselves how to hunt. Even outsiders she held in higher esteem compared to puny kittypets.

"You took food from twolegs and you can't hunt, regardless of whether you lived in their dens or not, you sound like a kittypet to me." She prowled closer, scenting the molly's uneasiness. If she couldn't hunt than Dawnstar doubted she knew how to fight, as much as she loved to brawl, fighting feeble cats who knew they were outmatched was no fun for her.

"Use to me," a rough laugh leaves her parted maw as paused in front of the cat. "and how do you plan to prove your worth my time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Undertaker +
Whitepaw hissed as Dawnstar's strong and seasoned paw slammed and scratched their sharp claws down his ginger and white splotched right thigh. Flicking his tail out of the way in the nick of time, Whitepaw landed where the she-cat had originally stood, spinning back around to face the she-cat, emerald green eyes determined as he pushed as hard as he could with his hind paws, aiming to attack the she-cat head-on this time, his front paw's claws unsheathed and aimed for the she-cat's cheek.

Quick observation could clearly tell Whitepaw was trying to rely on his speed to attack the larger and more powerful she-cat. While he may have had the right ideals in mind, he clearly hadn't trained himself much in this aspect. He had more planned attacking opponents his size and smaller, not larger.
A grin spread over Dawnstar's face, wide and open, showing her discolored fangs. Her claws met their mark but she missed his tail, she was disappointed for only a moment as the tom twisted around to face her. His eyes blazed with a conviction that made her want to break it. This was somewhat fun, so she didn't bother reacting as he ran at her head-on.

She took the full force of his blow to her face without flinching, she could smell her blood as the claws scratched across her face. The pain was barely noticeable, it was instinctual to retaliate, but Dawnstar was done. Any cat with two eyes could see that Whitepaw was using his head while fighting her, not blindly running around with his head up his ass hoping to land blows. There was a method to his attacks, that all Dawnstar wanted to see.

"We're done." The molly loosens her muscles and took a seat, drawing a forepaw up to lick the pad and swipe it over the stinging marks on her cheek. She doubted they'd scar from the level of pain. "You're not completely incompetent as I had originally thought, you need to start using your head and stop relying so blindly on your emotions." The brown tabby growled, standing a heartbeat later.

"You can return to ShadowClan, I'll see about finding you a new mentor. I can't control whether they'll stick around or train you, it's your job to tell me if they're not so I can properly deal with them or find you someone who will train you." Dawnstar wanted nothing but success for her clanmate, well-trained apprentices meant a stronger ShadowClan.

"Come on, let's go." She signed the tom to follow her with a wave of her long tail over her back as she led the way back to ShadowClan.

"My name is Dawnstar." The leader tossed over her shoulder without a second glance, she was getting annoyed listening to him call her by her former name, it was disrespectful.
[So I'll get him back on the allegiances.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; November 4th, 2020 at 09:54 PM.
Old November 4th, 2020, 10:49 PM

My Mood: Tired

She didn't like how this cat was treating her, not on bit. She was very tempted to attack her again, but she new she might get killed, she had to find some other way to around this. She had to find some way to let this cat know that she wasn't afraid, that she wasn't scared of her.

Not wanting to risk chances of getting hit again while she was thinking of her plan, she began to run around, sticking fairly close to the cat. Then, she got an idea. She ran off, away from and around the cat. She wanted to try and sneak attack her from behind. Once she had the cat in her line of side, she crouched, carefully put a paw forward, and leapt, attempting to land on the she-cats back.

@Undertaker
Old November 5th, 2020, 10:52 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Haze gasped as the other molly released her and rolled to her feet. She coughed once and shook out her thick red fur. She gritted her teeth and was about to snap back, but instead kept her narrowed eyes trained at the grass and forced out, "Fine. No more glaring." She raised her head to look at the other cat eye to eye steadily. But secretly, without showing it, she was certain the bigger cat wouldn't be able to follow through with the threat. "The name's Haze," she said gruffly.
@Undertaker

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old November 5th, 2020, 04:40 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Undertaker
"Poppy..." The kit was becoming exhausted. She had walked so far, her burns hurt so much, and her voice was giving out. Poppy wasn't sure how much more she could take. Poppy had come from a forest far away, and when she was old enough to walk, her mother had taken her brothers and her to learn to hunt. Her mama was such a great hunter, able to bring down birds bigger than Poppy with a single blow. "When you're old enough, I'll teach you to hunt just like me," she had said. But the safety and security her mother was able to give her came to an end. The roaring flames that destroyed her home, killed her brothers. Her mama had been away when the fire hit, and the flames lapped at her skin, their heat and the smoke the only thing she was aware of until she burst out of the forest. Her mama was nowhere to be found. Walking and walking and walking until she met the huge cat standing in front of her, Poppy was just about ready to flop and let the big cat eat her. She would probably die if her wounds became infected anyway.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; November 5th, 2020 at 07:36 PM.
Old November 7th, 2020, 10:30 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Owlfeather's brain injury had started acting up again, and the poor old hag had wandered off into the territory and gotten lost again. Eventually, at long last, she had found her way back after regaining the lost part of her memory. Now to speak with Dawnstar about it. The elder knew how her granddaughter felt about her, but hoped that wouldn't affect the fact that Owlfeather had been a fiercely loyal ShadowClan cat her entire life. Stars sakes, she didn't even leave when her only remaining daughter left the Clan. She was ready to argue her case, but hoped she wouldn't have to.

@Undertaker

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 7th, 2020, 10:44 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Undertaker

The ghost tabby walked around the edges of the territory, blatant confusion pestering his expression. Fallenheart wasn't sure himself what had happened. He had gone into the territory to hunt, and then... the next thing he knew, he was being forced into a cage and taken away. Luckily, the twolegs were quite irresponsible. Clearly, they knew little about handling determined warriors. Yet, he was still hesitant to enter the territory. Would he be questioned? Undoubtedly. But, he had promised Peacepaw that he wouldn't leave, and besides, ShadowClan was home. He would risk going through the rejoining process for that. Shaking his head to clear his mind, Fallenheart raced towards camp. No more time to waste.
Have a wonderful day!
Old November 8th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Name: lilac
Rank Request:Queen
Reason for Joining: she is expecting kits and decided that she didn't want her kits raised out in the open.

Lilac stepped onto the musty ground, very nervous. she didn't know who to trust, she just knew that she heard about cats who would take care of her. she wanted to know where these cats were and she thought that they might be here. and just in time too, she thought as she stepped through the marshy bog. she jumped at the call of a bird, the snap of a twig. this place was scary, but she was going to face it for the protection of her kits.
she huffed as she walked forward, she had been walking all day and was very tired.she decided she would sit down and rest, get her strength back, before moving forward. she sat down and sighed. will I ever find them? she wondered as she caught her breath.
@Undertaker

Last edited by Frozen Reign; November 10th, 2020 at 08:47 AM.
Old November 9th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

(PLOT TIMEEEEEE, Oooooo Dusky will take those words to heart and probably can cause some character development)

'If your birth mother died in labor, then that was your fault. She wouldn't have died if you hadn't been born...'
Duskpaw's world shattered, she never thought about her being alive the reason for her mothers death. Although the words were not physical and Dawnstripe didn't even raise a paw the apprentice felt wounded, a blow to her chest, and striking her heart. Not allowing her heart to race and uneven breathing to begin Duskpaw tried her best to show that Dawnstripe did not have any effect on her. Pausing to stop analyzing herself emerald eyes looked over the larger molly who seemed to become aggravated and annoyed. Because of the previous blow, the young cat was not ready to hear that, one, her aunt was dead, that's why Aunt Icystar isn't here and two that her adopted mother left the clan. Since when did Starclan decide to punish Duskpaw and her adopted family? Blinking for a few heartbeats Duskpaw's courage deflated and shriveled up, she only had Ebonyfang and Mirepaw left. Since her fire was already dying Duskpaw did not have any care if Dawnstripe came a few pawsteps closer but she did care when the cold, harsh molly gave the option to become an exile. Shaking her head Duskpaw didn't want to leave Shadowclan, her home. "If Citrusflower left the clan to look for Hailstorm then that is on her account but I don't want to leave Shadowclan." It hurt the small calico to treat her adopted mother as an outsider but it was the truth and her life was on the line. "I came back to Shadowclan because I wish to become a warrior and prove my worth to Icestar. Even though she is not here anymore I do not want to disappoint my Aunt." So does that mean Dawnstripe is now Dawnstar? Is that why she's in here? Lifting her gaze to Dawnstar, Duskpaw wished for the best.

--------

Stormlily's internal fire grew in frustration as her words easily bounced off of Dawnstar's pelt. While her words were difficult to hear and swallow they did have some truth to it, Icestar did have a clan to look after, and why sacrifice a lot for one cat who did not hold much importance or worth to the clan? Stormlily may have put Echopaw on a pedestal but it was still her kit, flesh and blood,and it was clear that Dawnstar did not know the ferocity of a mother's love and never will be able to experience or receive it. But Echopaw being a traitor? No, that was not possible, she raised her daughter to be loyal...maybe Quill's craziness somehow rubbed off on her; it was a possibility... The brown and grey's molly anger subdued and she grew quiet, her anger was being lashed out to the wrong cat and some reality was being slapped in her face. "I did not realize that Echopaw betrayed the clan." Choosing her words carefully. Icestar showed mercy on her and her family when her ex-mate was exiled and the warrior was in debt to Icestar-Dawnstar now. "The only possible information I have on this cult is that Echopaw most likely joined another clan and is creating a group to try and take you and the clan down. But you probably know that already." Shame started creeping upon the molly as she realized her mistakes and how much information she was left out on.

-------

It was clear that Creekwind was losing Dawnstar's interest. The dark russet molly didn't mean to miss a clan meeting, it was called when she was out hunting. But that explanation, well restating her excuse, will most likely get her a nick to the ear or maybe worse. Fear that she was going to be kicked out of the clan started to bud in her stomach. Creekwind desperately wanted to defend herself, how she stupidly tripped and scratched her good eye against a branch and tried her best to find the camp fast as she could, but she couldn't. "Yes Ma'am." Hanging her head in shame.

---------

Ahh, so the leader was willing to have a little dance with the Fox. Her venomous sarcasm rather made the tom chuckle and send a cocky, arrogant smirk than shrink away as most cats would. "Hm, my apologies then, I was intending to tease a little and to not sound like a whining apprentice." Deciding to get comfortable for the conversation the massive warrior sat down at a respectable distance away from the molly, he didn't want to receive anymore scratches if she decided to get pissy and have a foul mood. Moving half of his attention to cleaning his paws Foxwhisperer casually continued on. "I know it is my duty to protect, serve, and prove my loyalty; why do you think I came back? There is a clear line between a warrior and apprentice, one is willing to go back into the fight no matter what condition and the other isn't. I was simply finding humor in the situation and sucking up the fact that I could not hold off the disgusting rabbit-lovers longer and return to my clan sooner." Eh, the tom did not feel the need to explain himself thoroughly and it was clear that Dawnstar felt the same. Once feeling that his paws were clean enough his silver gaze went back up to the dark leader. "I'm willing to fight, protect, and serve this clan with my life, that is your cold heart finds the mercy to let me back and continue my duties. Mhm, yes, Foxwhisperer was one for the dramatic flares, but it was only to add spice to his life. Plus he found it amusing to play with others and to see how cats his equivalence will take him on.

@Undertaker

Last edited by Sweetie; November 9th, 2020 at 01:27 PM.
Old November 11th, 2020, 08:14 AM
yellow did it i saw

My Mood: Lurking

@Undertaker

Asterkit was lost. That's it. He wandered a bit too far from camp, and now he's lost. Dawnstar would welcome him back, right? It was just a stupid mistake, that's all. It's only been a couple days. It was time for him to try his luck..

School is back at it again, ruining childhoods.

PM me or VM me for something important or cool!