Today 09:49 PM

Old July 27th, 2023, 06:51 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Mistberry let out a huge "cough" "I don't think I can make it for the patrol" @ares
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

The faint sound of a cat coughing was quick to fill the calico’s ears, Springpaw quickly turning her head towards the direction of Mistberry as the molly approached her. Oh? Was she sick? Just as she was about to make a retort, the molly was quick to inform her that she didn’t think she could make it for patrol. Well, that’s a shame. Springpaw frowned before sighing, beckoning to the medicine den with her tail. “Your excused from the patrol. Please make sure that you’ve informed the others that you won’t be able to attend. Then, afterwards, please rest in the medicine den. I don’t want to risk anyone getting sick at this time.” She explained, giving her a short smile. It was rather strange that she would suddenly inform her at this given moment that she wouldn’t be able to properly attend the patrol. Oh well, she must’ve felt too sick to do so.

[ go ahead and tell the rest of the people that are in that patrol that Mistberry’s been excused! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; July 27th, 2023 at 06:51 PM.
Old July 28th, 2023, 02:39 PM
eternally tired

➵ mushroomquiver ☄. *. ⋆
// ➵ @Squid.

he was late, but he honestly didn't care. approaching alderstep, mushroomquiver spoke about the nothing that was the patrol he just led. "hey dude, that hunting patrol you assigned me is done. all together we got 3 pieces of prey... anddddddd... yea. thats it."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old July 31st, 2023, 05:29 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
[ @ares ]
"Springpaw, we're back!" she said, returning to the camp, "We got what you asked for!"

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old July 31st, 2023, 05:38 AM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
[ @ares ]
"Springpaw, we're back!" she said, returning to the camp, "We got what you asked for!"
• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [inactive] | Mind Reader [inactive]

Oriental-shaped ears quickly perked up towards the sound of Dragonflycliff coming up towards her direction, a smile smeared on her face. Great! Did they find what she wanted them to find? Prickling with interest, the molly stood up and trekked her way over towards the calico, giving her a smile. ”That’s great! Make sure that your findings were put in the herb storage! Well… except for the moss. That would just be weird, but you can go ahead and put the moss inside of the medicine den if you want.” she explained, angling her tail towards the entrance of the medicine den to imply what she was saying. “Other than that, you are dismissed from the patrol.”

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Old August 3rd, 2023, 06:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Wildpaw padded into camp alongside his clanmates with his five cobwebs. Another patrol done with no problems. He was prpud of himself for asking two warriors to come along with him, since his own patrolmates were nowhere to be found. "Springpaw both the warriors didn't show up, so i asked if Mudhound and Dawnshred would dcome with me and we managed to bring the herbs you needed back. We alsp came across some bees while we were out.", meowed Wildpaw.

[ @ares; @Rani; @Ladiebugg; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 3rd, 2023, 08:03 PM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
Wildpaw padded into camp alongside his clanmates with his five cobwebs. Another patrol done with no problems. He was prpud of himself for asking two warriors to come along with him, since his own patrolmates were nowhere to be found. "Springpaw both the warriors didn't show up, so i asked if Mudhound and Dawnshred would dcome with me and we managed to bring the herbs you needed back. We alsp came across some bees while we were out.", meowed Wildpaw.

[ @ares; @Rani; @Ladiebugg; ]
• Springpaw •
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Oriental-shaped ears quickly perked up by the sound of a cat padding towards her direction, the calico whipping her head around to face the direction of the apprentice, Wildpaw, trekking over towards her direction. Well, at least the young tom-cat had seemingly went out to go get the herbs that she had asked for, but where was his patrol mates that she had asked to go with the young tom. Opening her jaws, the calico was almost about to ask where exactly his patrol-mates had went before simply shutting them as Wildpaw explained his answer to her, making the calico frown in response. So neither of them decided to join him? Well, Mistberry’s reason was obvious, the molly had seemed herself as sick and decided to rest for the rest of the day but Lilyshine… she wasn’t sure of her reasoning. Nonetheless, at least the young tom had both Dawnshred and Mudhound go with him to go ahead and get job done and over with. “That’s great to hear that you got the patrol done and over with, Wildpaw, and please tell both of them that they bare my thanks. she complimented, whisking the tip of tail. However, her blue eyes quickly welled with concern from the young tom’s mere mention of bees around the area. Well, hopefully they didn’t get stung by any of them. The herb storage currently didn’t have any dandelions and she surely wouldn’t know how exactly she would treat bee-stings without them.

“Well, hopefully none of you got stung. If that’s the case, head to the medicine den. I’ll try to see what I can do to help ease the pain from the swelling of the stings.” she offered, craning her head towards the narrowed entrance of the medicine den as a quick gesture for in case he or Dawnshred and Mudhound were stung. “If that’s not the case for either of you three, then you are dismissed.”

Old August 4th, 2023, 05:28 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

(I couldnt help myself from doing this flavor post lol, no reply needed unless you wanna) @ares @Catherine #Air

Speaking of Mudhound, who'd kindly volunteered to help out with the patrol, there they were. Tearing back into camp screaming shrilly as the angry bees still pursued them. It was honestly impressive. Both that a grown warrior could reach these pitches of screaming and that the bees had followed them all the way back from the creek. Maybe it was because Mudhound was still holding a bundle of flowers in their mouth as they ran, muffling the yelling a bit. It was still understandable however. "BEES! BEEEEEEES! GET AWAY GET AWAY I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!!!! LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOONE! I DONT WANNA BE STUNG! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Honestly the speed that the warrior reached was also impressive. They had only three legs after all, a fair amount of chub/bulky muscle, and were not built for speed but strength. But there they were, outrunning three bees which were only the size of their nose total like it was death on their tail.

Mudhound was a disaster, patches of gathered cobwebs stuck to their fur as they escaped ducking into the medicine cats den to hide from the bees and deliver their collection. However, a victory was a victory? Herbs delivered, not stung. Job done.
Old August 5th, 2023, 09:39 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Violetfreckle
Carrying her dandelions into the camp, Violetfreckle quickly sought out the little kid who thought it was a good idea to put her in charge. She found her target, and with a snort she headed over and dropped the flowers at her paws. "Rest of the patrol's a'comin, but we got your flowers. I sure hope that's gonna be enough for now."
// @ares @/Katiethewolfchild @/sol. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 5th, 2023, 10:31 PM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Violetfreckle
Carrying her dandelions into the camp, Violetfreckle quickly sought out the little kid who thought it was a good idea to put her in charge. She found her target, and with a snort she headed over and dropped the flowers at her paws. "Rest of the patrol's a'comin, but we got your flowers. I sure hope that's gonna be enough for now."
// @ares @/Katiethewolfchild @/sol. \\

• Springpaw •
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

The long-furred oriental craned her head over towards the direction of Violetfreckle as Springpaw watched her stroll into camp with a small bundle of dandelions hanging in her jaws. A small, quick smile was quick to grow amongst her lips as she turned to face the direction of the molly, briefly blinking her eyes in appreciation as she silently observed the flowers that she had brought back. They each didn’t seem to show any signs of wilting and they definitely didn’t seem to be dead, so that was a good sign. “Thank you for bringing back some dandelions, Violetfreckle,” Springpaw informed, making eye contact with the molly as she continued, “when the rest of your patrol-mates get back, please inform them that they will need to put the herbs in the herb storage and that you three have been dismissed.” she used her tail to point towards the direction of the medicine den to further explain her statement, before leaning down and swiftly swiping up the three dandelions, turning away and quickly b-lining her way towards the medicine den to set them in the herb storage.

[ #air ]

Last edited by iliri; August 8th, 2023 at 06:39 AM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 03:41 AM
ringfinger

please view for information v

due August 18th by 11:59 pm CST
reminders will be sent via PM three days before the due date, on August 15th
please VM me:
  • within three days after this post if your cat needs to be replaced
  • up to three days after the due date for an extension
  • if you have any questions/concerns
sorry if I've put you on patrols again! the wheel of destiny made most of the decisions here, unfortunately.

WHEN REPORTING FOR HUNTING PATROLS: let alderstep (me) know exactly how much prey was caught, so I can edit thunderclan storage.

patrol leaders, don't forget to add a patrol !! i will be sad if you forget (:

Today was a tiring day. Alderstep didn't know why, but today was the kind of day that sapped all of his energy. Oh well, time for patrols.

"Ey! Listen up!" Alderstep called out, pausing to prepare his mind before continuing. "Tigerblush, I want you to take Dreampaw and Morningpaw hunting in the territory."

"Violetfreckle; you, Oakblaze, and Silverpaw are hunting at Sunkissed Creek."

"Roosterflame, take Nightgaze and Sprucepaw to Firefly Cove."

"Larchflame and Featherglow; you're coming with me to the Haggard Ruins."

Four whole hunting patrols. More than what he would usually do, but today Alderstep felt like bringing in more prey. Onto the borders.

"Wolfmist, you and Rainfall and Softsky will be going to Herondive Hollow." He didn't feel like commenting about ShadowClan; the rest was implied.

"Feathernose, take Yarrowcrest and Fireflypaw to the Thunderglade."

"Roseraven, I want you to take Asterdance and Cherrypaw with you to Smallpines."

Finished with that, Alderstep patiently waited for his patrol mates to show up.

Last edited by alkaline; August 12th, 2023 at 07:14 PM.