Today 07:14 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM

Old August 25th, 2022, 03:34 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: Hidden Haven

[ @Atticus ]

After popping into existence, and with very little background research done, Ruepaw appears, sitting alone in the makeshift camp after Everything happened. I am so sorry that I have nothing better to give you Atticus I understand if you want to throw me into the sun for a bad starter.
Old August 25th, 2022, 03:36 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Peachy Wolf27 @Cherry~

Sharpfang joined her assigned group. She had no experience in construction but intended to do her best. She also wished to bring her apprentice along but did not know where they were nor how to explain to them what to do if they'd missed this meeting.

@jupiter (if you wanna join with the app)
Old August 25th, 2022, 05:19 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptune View Post
[ @Atticus ]

After popping into existence, and with very little background research done, Ruepaw appears, sitting alone in the makeshift camp after Everything happened. I am so sorry that I have nothing better to give you Atticus I understand if you want to throw me into the sun for a bad starter.
Burningpaw | she/her

Burningpaw materializes next to Ruepaw, fixing the tom with an inquisitive stare as she passes by. Though she had just become an apprentice, she had more skill than others her age... or, at least that's what she thought. Whether that was actually true was up for debate. Still, being Elmshadows daughter had to amount to something, right? Normally when you were related to a deputy or leader, or in this case a medicine cat, that meant you were kind of above others in terms of skill. He didn't really pay much attention to her or her sister, not even during their apprentice ceremony, but that seemed to be the norm for most of his kits. Her lips tilted down into a small frown at the thought, though she brushed it off rather quickly.

She stared at the other apprentice for a bit, confused as to what exactly she should say. 'Move, thats my spot'? 'Scram, pipsqueak'? The options were nearly endless. Well, as her mother always said, if you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at a- kidding. Her mother was dead. She had no mother to hear that from. So, sorry Ruepaw, but being mean was all she knew.

"Why are you sitting her all alone?" she piped up with a small sneer, "do you not have any friends or something?"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old August 25th, 2022, 06:23 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake tipped an ear back as Centipedepaw and Hornetpaw reacted to her snap. They both made a sign: an expressive swirling paw over their chests, looking guilty. It meant "sorry." Ivysnake gave them both terse nods. "Even when I was an apprentice, I knew not to be so careless with the Clan's supplies," she scolded them. Her amber eyes were narrowed, showing that she was serious, but they lacked any sort of anger or danger; she wouldn't punish them over such a foolish mishap. Hopefully, this experience would teach them not to be so foolish. Ivysnake barely glanced at them as they took places near her and began signing to each other. She was still waiting for any sort of response from her Clanmates when she felt someone tapping her shoulder. Turning, the black-striped medicine cat apprentice saw Centipedepaw. He asked what he needed to do. That's more like it. He wasn't a total frog-brain.

"You could go through the Clan, trying to find anyone with injuries," Ivysnake instructed. "The herb bundles are fine where they are - Elmshadow and I will deal with them later." As she instructed him to go through the Clan, she gestured to their Clanmates with her tail, tracing a snaking path through them with it to annunciate her order. As she said that the bundles were fine and that she'd be good with Elmshadow, she pointed to them and nodded; then she pointed to herself, then Elmshadow. Then she drew herself to her full height; being tall, she was definitely taller than her apprentice. Meanwhile, Dawnstar was giving orders to kill some idiot named Ferretburr if he came back. Ivysnake flexed her long, sharp claws. It had been too long since she'd been able to use them.

The leader then issued more orders, sending out patrols to build this place into a makeshift camp where they'd live while Twolegs plagued their territory. There were also orders for the rest of the Clan to clean out the dens. Ivysnake would, but she was busy right now, scanning her Clanmates for any sort of injury. Also, Dawnstar told her and Cougarivy that they were in charge of the Clan. Ivysnake nodded tersely, then continued scanning the Clan. "Anyone who's injured," she growled. The dark brown tabby she-cat bounded through the Clan, looking among them, and spotted Sharpfang. She hadn't talked to the slim brown she-cat in a while, but now wasn't the time to catch up.

"While you gather the injured cats, I'll begin finding a place to put these herbs," Ivysnake finished to Centipedepaw, then headed over to where the herb bundles were. Hmm... where would be a good place to put them? She looked for any sort of good crevice to store them, albeit temporarily, and eventually found a good crevice by a tree within the area where the temporary camp was being made. Ivysnake moved the herbs there and made sure that the honeycomb had its own special place so nothing undesirable stuck to it. I'll tell Elmshadow when I see him again. Ivysnake sat there, searching for the dark-gray-and-white pelt of her apprentice, hoping to catch his eye. If she did, she gestured to the spot where she was sitting with her tail, then pointed to him and swept her tail around the remainder of their Clanmates. Then she nodded at the herbs. What she was trying to say was that he should bring any injured Clanmates he might find over to her.

@Orion @Ravensong (Just for reference, so you know where the herbs are!)

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 25th, 2022, 07:23 PM
i am kenough

[ @Atticus ]

The little calico was definitely alone, though downtrodden or misery seemed to skip over him on that particular day. Ruepaw, in spite of his aloneness, seemed quite content watching the world around him. Citrine eyes observed his Clanmates while they settled in this unnatural habitat, all very busy with important tasks at paw. Well, not him.

Apparently, not Burningpaw either. Flicking an ear at her voice, he considers neglecting her totally. But curiosity wins out and after a moment, Ruepaw glances towards the she-cat. They were alike in age, probably? She was new to the apprenticeship thing, so was he, more or less. But even for being new to the crowd, she spoke with all the arrogance of an apprentice awaiting their naming ceremony the next morning.

"Oh, Burningpaw!" Ruepaw chirps cheerily. "How very gracious of you to talk to poor little me." His excessively sweet tone indicated a highly concentrated amount of sarcasm. Still, with a grin, Ruepaw stands and moves to brush against his denmate in a show of affection. "You're my friend, silly frog! You and all of the other apprentices. Aren't we all just one big family? Wouldn't you say so? I mean, just look at what we've managed to accomplish!" He tosses a look around them while the Clan bustled- Though, obviously he hadn't contributed a lick to any of this.
Old August 25th, 2022, 07:43 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf nodded to her patrolmates as they gathered more moss.

{ @Darkclaws @Rabbiteye }

Sagepaw hobbled his way over to Centipedepaw, his burnt paw still held close to him. He waited for a moment, not wanting to interrupt the medicine cat apprentice. "Uhm, excuse me? Mr. Centipedepaw? I just wanted my paw checked out, so I know if I can train or not yet." He felt a bit shy talking to the apprentice, as he was older than Sagepaw and was in a position of power, pretty much.

{ @Orion }

Birchpaw was still unused to her name, but she was liking it so far. She looked around for her mentor, hoping to be given a task to work on. She wanted to be useful for her Clan and her Clanmates.

{ @RobinfeatherThe1st }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old August 26th, 2022, 01:35 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Foxcall waved their tail towards Shadowfur as he joined, "For building, finding younger branches are easier because they are more flexible and are easier to weave together, hopefully we can find some that have fallen." Foxcall said with a small ear twitch.

They were nervous of upsetting the leader so they spoke again, "We should start heading out." With these words they waved their tail towards their small group so they could start heading out of the camp to find building material.

@Shade. @Cherry~ @Peachy Wolf27

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old August 26th, 2022, 08:50 AM
Panromantic Cactus

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_Void View Post
Foxcall waved their tail towards Shadowfur as he joined, "For building, finding younger branches are easier because they are more flexible and are easier to weave together, hopefully we can find some that have fallen." Foxcall said with a small ear twitch.

They were nervous of upsetting the leader so they spoke again, "We should start heading out." With these words they waved their tail towards their small group so they could start heading out of the camp to find building material.

Marsh’Paw waited for all the older cats to go out first before he would go out.
Old August 26th, 2022, 12:49 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Fallenpaw
(Open )

Fallenpaw watched Moonkit until the little she-kit had made it to her family, and then let out a relieved sigh, now that she’d been freed from the task of watching the calico kitten. Her gaze strayed for a moment, landing on her mentor, who was sitting a little ways beside her family, an evidently relieved smile on her face. Fallenpaw turned back around and set to work with the rest of the apprentices and warriors, cleaning out the dens as Dawnstar had instructed. Besides, she had nothing else to do... Besides the small blossoming hope of seeing Thunderpaw or Willowpaw somewhere in camp. If they hadn't forgotten her already, that was.

[ @Wintersun - Willowpaw mention / @GlitterKitten - Thunderpaw mention ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larkkit
(Open )

Lark, now officially Larkkit, found herself never straying from the group of cats. She was sitting on her own as she eyed Dawnstar address the Clan, yet still near a cluster of kits and older cats. Every now and then, the lithe she-kit would glance over her shoulder for Dappledleaf, and then turn back to watching her newfound Clan. It was almost as if the kitten was keeping tabs on the queen's whereabouts. Her gaze was always either fixed on Dawnstar, to see what her leader would do next, or on Dappledleaf, to strangely make sure that the former-queen-now-warrior was okay.

Strangely enough, Larkkit felt indebted to the older feline for saving her in the forest, and she pushed down a small round of jealousy every time she thought of Dappledleaf's two kits, Birchpaw and Sagepaw. It hadn't taken long for Larkkit to realize that Dappledleaf had kits, and that she loved them dearly. If only Dappledleaf could have been her mother too. Lark sighed and shook her head, shaking away these wayward thoughts. She needn't get jealous, it just wouldn't do. Besides, wishing on the impossible was... Impossible.

That didn't stop a small fragment of her heart from hoping. Hoping for what, she did not know. Maybe her heart was hoping for better treatment in this new home. Hope was a worthless thing, she reminded herself sternly. Larkkit should have learnt that lesson by now. Her so-called hardened heart wouldn't comply though, and in the end, Larkkit had to distract herself by focusing solely on something else.

When Dawnstar ordered Dappledleaf and a couple more cats away from camp to collect moss, Larkkit frowned, more with worry directed at the queen than displeasure at the leader. She had the strangest urge to follow the group out of camp, wanting to make sure of Dappledleaf's safety, but alas, she was a kit. And though formerly a loner, Larkkit knew that kits were not allowed outside camp. Besides, Dappledleaf was an adult and could take care of herself, there was no reason for Lark to worry.

The lithe, amber-eyed she-kit watched Dappledleaf until she could no longer do so, and then turned to the task she and the remaining cats in camp had been assigned. The former loner crept over to a darkened corner of a den with a stick, swabbing cobwebs. Perhaps the herbalist... No, what were they called again..? Ah, the medicine cat. Perhaps the medicine cat would want these cobwebs. Besides, Lark had to make herself useful to her Clan, one way or another.

[ @cloudy sky - For the mention of Dappledleaf, Sagepaw, & Birchpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old August 26th, 2022, 01:36 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_Void View Post

Shadowfur nodded. He felt a little irritated at Foxcall for feeling he had to explain something as simple as young versus old branches, but he stayed quiet. He was already going to be in enough trouble when Dawnstar finally spoke to him about Hailpaw. He didn’t want to cause any more issues for himself at that time.

He followed Foxcall out of the camp, keeping his eyes open for the right branches. “Before we go on, we should wait to make sure every cat assigned to this patrol has a chance to catch up.”

( @Shade. ) ( @Peachy Wolf27 )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.