Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
something in the air...?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:40 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 07:34 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:33 PM
ello!!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:21 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 07:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 28th, 2024, 06:07 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharpfrost was taken back by the cat's bluntness but smiled at it too. It was rare to find such an apprentice. "Well, i suppose I'm going to have to give you a speed lesson then. The key thing about fighting right now is that If you don't think you can win, don't try to fight. If you do think you can win, then fight with confidence." Sharpfrost crouched and stalked around the apprentice. "This is how you should start ok?" She said hoping the apprentice would copy her.

Chipmunkpaw
-------------------------

She was liking this warrior more and more. She wasn't disappointed or pushy about her lack of training. In fact, she was giving her advice! Chipmunkpaw listened with rapt attention, following Sharpfrost into the same, or similar crouch. Her face was one of determination as the small brown and white she-cat adjusted her stance to copy Sharpfrost as best as she could.
Old February 28th, 2024, 11:13 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Rufflepaw

▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

One who saw him kill that thunderclan cat would probably assume it was a merciless kill. Yet if he was asked in his face, he would just say they got him mad because they got in his way in a fight. Plus he saw them as weak if they had gotten killed by a nearly freshly made apprentice, he had just been taught battling skills mere days before that raid. Now he was hopefully going to go into this next one as a maybe a seasoned apprentice. This time he wouldn't outright kill a cat but he would knock them out to win his fights, they would only die if they kept pushing him.

Rufflepaw gave the other a firm nod as he moved into a fighting stance he had been taught. He for sure could easily dodge and throw his own mock punch, that wouldn't be too hard to do. He glanced over to Shadowpaw to make sure they were watching. He wouldn't want to see another apprentice fail to learn simple moves, not when he was involved. The ginger tom was quick to return his attention to Mossfreckle. Seeing the attack coming he reared up to let the blow fly past him and brought himself back down to touch the ground. Doing as he was told, he was quick to throw in his attack with a quick but also try and throw a soft blow to the chest.

@Fish

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
。゚゚・。・゚゚。

゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

The littler apprentice - Shadowpaw - seemed to be quite in her head Mossfreckle noticed as his mossy hues caught a glimpse of molly’s form snap to attention and try to hear the reminder of what they had been saying… hopefully she had heard at least something… oh stars what if she hadn’t his starry mind taunted quietly… imposter, liar, coward… he has trained and learned and done - he was quite good - but he was suited to the life of a medicine cat than that of a warrior… maybe he was a coward at the end of it day but he was also one of two felines who kept his beloved clan well and he took solace in that small calming fact. Rufflepaw on the other paw seemed to be up and ready to go, a stark contrast to shadowpaw but he wondered if this tom would kill mercilessly without regard… which stood against the warriors code.

“Okay Rufflepaw, take up a fighting stance and I will take a swing, dodge and mock a counterattack,” he meowed turning to fix his mossy gaze onto the more muscled and trained apprentice, “it will go some good for Shadowpaw to see what I meant by making sure to not dodge too far out of the way.” Mossfrekcle’s oriental form dipped to a fighting stance effortlessly - this stance he had practiced over and over for a life that now felt moons away - and oriental ears perked to hear his surroundings, a cacophony of lectured words and yowls filled his ears but soon all that was left was ocean static, his starry mind, and Rufflepaw standing in front of him… focus, focus, focus… that single words echoed in the voids of Mossfrekcle’s mind as anxiety prickled at his pelt and he took a swing at the apprentice with a swift but soft paw, teaching was meant to do just that teach, not to injure and humiliate the future of the clan…

{ @TheLostAmongTheStars ~ Shadowpaw } { @Eden ~ Rufflepaw }

(Apologies that this is quite short, training stuff is hard to write long)

Shadowpaw sat back and watched as the other two started to fight with each other. Studying their moves was important but she was getting bored very quickly. Maybe there was something else that she could do. So she gave them a little distance before she started to copy what they were doing. She hoped that this would be good practice when an actual fight came to play.
Old February 29th, 2024, 02:41 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

While Littlepaw and Spiderpaw were attacking from the front, Palepaw decided to try the other way around. She kept her claws sheathed and leapt at Cornpuff's back with outstretched paws, attempting to land them right on his shoulders and ensure she had a good grip on the warrior.

[ @RoboPrism @Katiethewolfchild ]
Old February 29th, 2024, 04:37 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
[Purrks: Beefed Up T2]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
A play not usually used in sparring, but she could recognize the merit. Dust and dirt sprayed across her face, lodging in her eye hole and causing her to grimace. That would be extremely annoying to clear out later. Luckliy for her, she was able to twist her face away so most of the dirt went to her left side, leaving her one good eye on the right dirt-free. It still caused her to pause briefly, but she recovered quickly enough. Closing the distance between them was not hard, a single stride putting her right in his face. Ducking down low, Mistlewhisker surged upwards, ramming her skull into Shadefrost's jaw.
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Well that was certainly... unexpected. But, it wasn't anything the tom hadn't seen coming.With a swift movement of his head, Shadefrost narrowly dodged a direct blow to the underside of his jaw, the impact instead meeting the side of his face.

His cheek stung painfully from the collision, but it was a preferable outcome to losing his wits to a dazing blow. Leveraging the moment, he surged forward Beefing himself up three times his ususal strength to seize the molly's ear with his teeth. Simultaneously he brought his arms up in an attempt to grapple the warrior in a bear hug and slam her to the ground.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; February 29th, 2024 at 04:48 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 07:14 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[I meant to reply to this sooner, my bad]
Dawnstar was not in the mood to babysit any of the paws right now. She'd prefer sitting out and keeping an eye on everyone, but then of course one of the paws darted over and bugged her about training. Dawnstar flattened her tattered ears and gave Albatrosspaw a funny look.

"So if I don't teach you to fight you're going to go around attacking innocent cats? Isn't that a little low even for ShadowClan? Who told you it was okay to attack any of them in the first place?" Was she going to have to tear someone's tongue out? She couldn't have her young impressional apprentices running around assuming they could attack whomever they wanted without clear orders.

Albatrosspaw(42/100)
[It's ok!]

Albatrosspaw stepped back nervously when Dawnstar gave him a funny look, his tail twitching. When his leader spoke about him attacking innocent cats, Albatrosspaw widened his eyes in shock. "N-no! That's n-not what I meant! I'm sorry, I just w-wanted to learn how to fight! The young tom stumbled over his words and stepped back once more. Why would he ever attack innocent cats?

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old February 29th, 2024, 11:55 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
-= Eveningfade =-
-= He/Him =- -= 47 Moons =- -= ShadowClan Warrior =-
➥ Eveningfade nodded to Doeflame. The scarred warrior positioned himself to where he could easily dodge attacks, and nodded to the warrior. "Eveningfade. You should know that, bee-brain. I'm your clanmate and have been for the past 40 moons," he snarled. "Now are we going to dwadle, or are you going to attack me?"

[ @kittycatburmise - apologies for the lateness !]
Doeflame

Doeflame snorted as Eveningfade spoke, her tail lashing in annoyance. "Why should I know that? You're, like, older than my mentor. And you're not an Enforcer or anything either."

As Eveningfade made his next statement, Doeflame huffed. "Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm doing." She moved into a battle stance and flashed her fangs at him. Oh, she would enjoy tearing into this fox-heart. Even if her claws were sheathed, she could still give him a good whack in the head with her paw.

(It's completely fine.)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; March 1st, 2024 at 03:35 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 05:23 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
___...*| Thrushbriar |*...___
[ She/Her - Shadowclan Warrior ]

Had been listening the entire time she was reluctant if she wanted to join or not. She really wasn't one for fighting, but Thunderclan had brought this upon himself. Looking around to see if anybody didn't have a partner she seen Eggpaw. Hopefully he wouldn't turn her down. She'd undererstand though. She was used to it. "You need a partner?", she asked. Thrushbriar kept herself from showing how nervous she was to talk to her clanmates. It was something she constantly struggled with.

[ @MockingRabbit; ]
Eggpaw
He/him - 12-14 moons
Ah, it seemed that StarClan had answered his prayers. He watched the warrior she-cat pad over to him. She seemed nervous, though he doubted it was anything to do with his dashing looks or fearsome demeanor. Really though, what was she upset about? In her eyes, he was just an apprentice, her a warrior. She had all authority over him. Well, whatever it was, he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.
"Ya, please," he replied.

He crouched down opposite her and flexed his claws, before remembering to sheath them.

"Whenever you are ready," he mewed, offering her the first move.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 1st, 2024, 10:56 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Well that was certainly... unexpected. But, it wasn't anything the tom hadn't seen coming.With a swift movement of his head, Shadefrost narrowly dodged a direct blow to the underside of his jaw, the impact instead meeting the side of his face.

His cheek stung painfully from the collision, but it was a preferable outcome to losing his wits to a dazing blow. Leveraging the moment, he surged forward Beefing himself up three times his ususal strength to seize the molly's ear with his teeth. Simultaneously he brought his arms up in an attempt to grapple the warrior in a bear hug and slam her to the ground.
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker hissed softly through her teeth as Shadefrost moved just out of the way, annoyance prickling her pelt. She barely had time to register before teeth clamped around her ear, and she growled as skin tore. Damn fool. His strength outmatched hers briefly, and she was sent tumbling, him on top of her. Well, now things were interesting. Twisting sharply, Mistlewhisker tore herself from his grip and flashed a paw out towards his head, aiming to slam his face into the ground.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old March 1st, 2024, 04:11 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post
Attachment 3185
Flashpaw
Tags; @/Rose

Flashpaw cringed. The worst part
was that the medicine cat was probably
right. Besides, she was no hero, no really
amazing, brave apprentice. But hey, she
wanted to fight. That would be enough,
if she tried-- right? No, no, she had to
stay logical. She really, really had to stay
logical. If she wasn't ready, she'd die. End
of story. Up to StarClan. Boom-Boom. She
blinked, trying to be brave. She wasn't, but
if she could fight, she'd help her clan. That
was all that mattered. Helping the Clan. But
She didn't want to be a burden. With an inward
groan she realized she was staring. "I-
I think I-I-I can-an d-do-do it."
she said
firmly, ignoring how her stutter got in the way.
A REAL warrior didn't judge. A REAL warrior
would fight for her clan, would help out, and
NOT be so self-conscious about how she could never
get her stupid words out, with her stupid problem
not all the practice in the world had helped her
grown out of as a kit. She wondered briefly about
Magpiepaw. Her friend (In the making, she didn't
want to call it an acquaintance, since that sounded
really lonely.,) Was quite Brave, and good at
he liked working alone. End of self-discussion.
She wanted to help- secretly she enjoyed fighting,
but not as much as hunting. She didn't hate it,
though. That was a plus. "Er-Erm!" she
cleared her throat before speaking; "Scratch
that, I know I-I Can do-do-do it."
Not
bad, not bad at all. That wasn't too stutter-y.
[ I was waiting for a response from @/Estelle / Sleepykit, but since this has dragged on too long, I'll just cram multiple moves in one post so Flashpaw can participate in the raid. A lot of this is copy-pasted from a different training thread I had Lostspark do a while back with Sunsetpaw, so oops >< So long as it gets the job done, lmao. If this post says Larkfire instead of Lostspark... er... we pretend that says Lostspark. ]

When Sleepykit said nothing, Lostspark offered her daughter a hesitant, gentle smile, but eventually turned to Flashpaw. No use waiting any longer. "Alright, here we go..." The Medicine Cat's gaze drifted over the gathered cats. It seemed Yellowpaw [ @shoomy! ] was in need of a trainer too, and it would be nice for Yellowpaw and Flashpaw to practice on one another. "Yellowpaw, come here please." She called to the apprentice. "Now, pay attention."

[ Cranial Blow ]
"Cranial blow." She began simply, amber hues fixed on the apprentice. Lifting her paw, Lostspark swung it sharply towards the youngster's head, but she softened the impact at the last moment and instead aimed to tap her paw against the side of Flashpaw's head. "A cranial blow is a great way to disorient your opponent. It gives you a moment to plan your next move or get away. You can hit the side or hit the top and swipe down. Both ways are effective, but you have to hit hard."

[ Front Paw Strike ]
"I'll show you the front paw strike next. It's similar in fashion to the cranial blow, but for this one it makes more sense to keep your claws out." Lifting her paw, Lostspark gestured with one tap each to the apprentice's shoulder, side, and hip. After a beat, the young enforcer moved her paw to skim the apprentice's chest and throat. "All these places are targets for your claws. You can cause damage, make your opponent bleed. But be wary of moving any higher than their chest unless you want a death on your paws. Try it on me, come on."

[ Biting ]
"While this next part may sound funny, it's another great way to defend yourself; Biting." She inclined her head and tapped her paw against the ground before pointing to her own tail, ear, leg, and scruff. "Your fangs -- your canines, they are a weapon. Really, work hard enough, and every part of you can become a weapon in it's own right. Biting any of the areas I motioned to tends to distract your opponent long enough to get you an advantage. Biting hard enough on the ankle or paw will disable your opponent long enough to plan your next move, or simply win the battle."

[ Belly Rake ]
"Belly Rake." She began, scrutinizing the apprentice a moment before continuing. "Since I can't exactly show you this one, I'll just explain it. It's usually a fight-stopper. If your trapped or pinned down under someone, rake your claws across their underbelly as hard as you can." Miming raking her claws against thin air, Lostspark inclined her head. "It'll likely put you back in control of the situation."

[ Leap-and-hold ]
"Next, we can practice leap-and-hold. I'll let you try it on me." Offering her companions a small smile, Lostspark dropped into a defensive crouch. "When faced with a bigger warrior - or opponent - you can use this move."

"Unsheathe your claws, don't worry about inflicting me any hurt." With a nod, the Medicine Cat dropped into a defensive crouch. "Spring onto the opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of your opponent's paws and in the position to inflict severe body wounds. You can try it."

After giving her makeshift apprentice the go-ahead to jump on her back as practice, Lostspark gave a moment before talking again. "Make sure to watch for the counter-move, which is called drop-and-roll. You'll need to hop off before your opponent drops into a roll to crush you under them." Giving herself a gentle shake to let her companion know that they could let go, the lithe grey feline executed a roll to finish the demonstration.

Once that was done with, Lostspark moved on.

[ Play Dead ]
"Playing dead is another way to get out of a tight situation. When you're pinned down, let's say maybe you're too weak to perform a belly rake, or your opponent isn't reacting to the injuries at all. Stop struggling, go limp. It might not work all the time, so don't rely on it too much. If they think they've won, they'll let you go and you can push yourself up explosively to catch them off guard."

Tail flicking, the heavily scarred feline inclined her head, and then dropped in the ground to demonstrate going limp, before she surged upward in a burst of speed and straightened back onto her paws. "It'll put you back in an attacking position."

[ Scruff Shake ]
"This one." She paused a moment to level the apprentice with a look. "Is called Scruff Shake. It's most effective against rats, which are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them. Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponent's neck; then shake violently until she or he is too rattled to fight back. Don't try it unless you're certain you'd be able to pull it off."

[ Upright Lock ]
"Upright Lock. Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring your full weight down on opponent." Rearing up, Lostspark brought all her weight down to the ground in a loud thud, paws slamming into the ground. "If your opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him or her under you. This move makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so it requires great strength and speed."

-----
Stepping back, the former enforcer inclined her head. "Now, try it on each other."

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; March 2nd, 2024 at 04:03 PM. Reason: adding in yellowpaw
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:54 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Just like Turtlepaw, Shrewstep´s attention was pulled by the arrival of his.....something and the kiddo´s mentor, Alderblossom. The momentary twitch of his head made it difficult for him to aim for Turtlepaw´s back when she moved, but he managed to land somewhat on target. Though, as soon as Turtlepaw essentially went down like a sack of bricks under his weight, he was sent sliding off of her back and onto the ground. He managed to give himself enough momentum as he fell that he avoided any swipes headed his way, and scrambled back to his feet a bit dirty but relatively unharmed, and hoping that Turtlepaw was the same. He THOUGHT that the sudden buckling of her legs had been intentional, but he wasn´t ENTIRELY sure, so he wanted to make sure he hadn´t injured the young she-cat.

Regardless, he turned his attention briefly to Alderblossom, mewing as grandiosely as was reasonable given the circumstances We did, indeed, find each other. It seems I never can stay away from something connected to you, huh? It wasn´t the most coherent of flirtatious remarks, but it would hopefully suffice given the gallant tone he had adopted, and the general theme of everything he said to Alderblossom. With this comment thrown out, he returned his attention to Turtlepaw. We´ll work on run-by hits next. Practice running by me and raking your paw along my sides, seeing especially if you can aim for my belly. This is good if your opponent is bigger and stronger, and can allow you to get a hit in while they´re trying to turn. He was aware all of his advice as suited towards smaller, lither combatants, but that was simply what he was good at. He had always been fighting larger cats, being so small himself, so that was what he taught. @Shellwhisker @FruitBatz
Closed Thread