Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:20 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 10:18 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:04 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:01 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2020, 12:26 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan's Ugly Ducklings [ Swimming Lessons ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
“Harepaw....!” He lolled his head to one side. “No. We grew up together! We’ll always be friends.” He paused, getting serious for a moment, looking Harepaw in the eyes “hey. We’re family.”
Harepaw sighed with relief. Asterpaw was right when he said they're family; they grew up in the nursery as if they were brothers. "Thank you," he mewed.
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotuspaw followed Creekrunner's instructions. She steered away from the circle, slowly making a few curves along the water before stopping and paddling in place. She hoped she was doing it correctly. Her paws were not that tired but she didn't want to make a mistake so she took it slow.

@Beau
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

@S-oft

Blazingkit ran over to Bumblebelly's group. "How do we swim?" He mewed excitedly. "Teach us! Teach us!"

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:45 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Hey.
Hey now.
What.
Warblerstar? Racing? NOT HIS FORTE! Wait, why are there so many cats on his side? This is the first. In Windclan, they barely acknowledged the apprentice. Unless it's one of those out of control meetings. "Eugh," disgusted thinking about rough playing and getting dirty made his fur stand up. And what is Stickpaw- oh, mm, Asterpaw, saying? He's the one who started it first after all. The long-haired calico flipped his fluff, sighing out loud. Though, a little spark flickered in his blue hues once mentioning how he moved into this clan. That is NONE of his business. "I will not waste my time and energy on an ill-mannered mongrel like you. I have so far seen/met marvelous cats so far, like Sleetpaw, Lightpaw, Berrypaw, Petuniapaw, Harepaw, sweety I'm sorry you're friends with this cretin- and many more but you have soiled my eyes. I'm faster than a rabbit and will very soon be swift as a fish. I know I'm devilishly handsome and that's why it struck a bad cord with you since you're well, not. No worries though! Maybe you'll grow into your.." looking at him up and down, a small laugh slipped, he slapped his tail against his mouth to keep it suppressed. "Anyways.. moving on! No more showtime for you.." Their auras clashed too many times, its time to move away from the assfur before he really loses his temper. Ugh, when will this swimming thing start?! "Cobaltshade, I'm ready to learn, unlike some cat!"

@The Cannibal @Sneakyfox55 @CheetahPelt @Greenleap @Bluepetal @Dust @Mentallyunstable @Puddletail
Harepaw couldn't help but laugh, "You're quite feisty, Warblerpaw!" Oh, he and Warblerpaw would make good friends! But that would only happen if Warblerpaw wanted to be friends with Harepaw. He shook his pom-pom-bunny-like tail at the thought. When he'd get the chance, he'll ask him.

@Sneakyfox55 @CheetahPelt @Greenleap @Dust @Mentallyunstable @Puddletail
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Badgerpaw gulped, O-okay... she squeaked, her eyes wide. she hesitantly waded into the shallows of the pond, making sure not to go in too deep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

Honeypaw shyly nodded. "Have you not trained to swim either?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Stonepaw [ @The Shadow Flower ], Lotuspaw [ @Shadeleaf ], Eveningpaw [ @Zesty Mango ], Tinypaw [ @S-oft ], Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto ], Sparrowpaw [ @:Grimm: ], Darkpaw [ @Sneakyfox55 ]
-
Creekrunner frowned and waxed forward, “I believe I requested that we do this one at a time. I suppose standing in the water is just as good as standing on the bank, but please refrain from jumping in until I call your name. Once everyone has had a preliminary lesson, then you can all get in at the same time and I will oversee.”
To Eveningpaw, the silver warrior said, “yes, you can go in as far as you need. I just don’t want the younger apprentices going too far.” Then, he turned to Darkpaw and answered, “If you see someone struggling, alert me or another nearby warrior if it is serious and I’m too far or helping another. Don’t try to save them yourself. Drowning cats tend to cling to their rescuers due to the adrenaline and fear and push off of them to reach air without thinking about it. They could very easily push you under if you aren’t experienced.” He made sure to speak so everyone could hear, knowing it was an important tidbit for everyone to hear. To Stonepaw and Ivypaw, Creekrunner offered a nod and requested them to stay put for the moment while he turned to Lotuspaw.
“Since you are already swimming, we’ll start with you. As far as your head is above water, yes you have the right idea. If you fell into some water, you would likely survive long enough for someone to rescue you, however you wouldn’t be able to rescue yourself by swimming to shore. You need to steer using your front- lean like you would to turn while running.” He slipped deeper into the water to demonstrate, turning in circles as she was and then leaning his chest away to break the circle and swim toward where he was pointed. Returning to Lotuspaw, he instructed, “for now it will help to keep your eyes on where you want to go. The ability to swim without looking will come with practice.” Standing in the water beside the apprentice, he used a sodden paw to nudge her chin to look forward and moved her shoulder to lean away from her circle.
Salmonsong gave a reassuring smile to Badgerpaw,” Don’t worry, I won’t let anything bad happen to you.” she meowed as he waded out
___
Eveningpaw shook her head,” No, I just joined Riverclan, so I need to learn to swim.” she meowed
___
Eveningpaw didn’t really see much point in waiting to swim, since she had already waded in. I’m smart enough to go to shore if I fail. She reached the slightly deep water and began running, she was sorta getting it, though her head kept dipping under. This is tiring...I’ll definitely need to practice this some. she thought as she tested it by swimming to the bottom and boosting herself up seeing that it was easier. Not wanting to wear herself out to quickly. She reached the shallower water and waded to shore waiting to her turn to get pointers Seems decently easy.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Stonepaw [ @The Shadow Flower ], Lotuspaw [ @Shadeleaf ], Eveningpaw [ @Zesty Mango ], Tinypaw [ @S-oft ], Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto ], Sparrowpaw [ @:Grimm: ], Darkpaw [ @Sneakyfox55 ]
-
Creekrunner frowned and waxed forward, “I believe I requested that we do this one at a time. I suppose standing in the water is just as good as standing on the bank, but please refrain from jumping in until I call your name. Once everyone has had a preliminary lesson, then you can all get in at the same time and I will oversee.”
To Eveningpaw, the silver warrior said, “yes, you can go in as far as you need. I just don’t want the younger apprentices going too far.” Then, he turned to Darkpaw and answered, “If you see someone struggling, alert me or another nearby warrior if it is serious and I’m too far or helping another. Don’t try to save them yourself. Drowning cats tend to cling to their rescuers due to the adrenaline and fear and push off of them to reach air without thinking about it. They could very easily push you under if you aren’t experienced.” He made sure to speak so everyone could hear, knowing it was an important tidbit for everyone to hear. To Stonepaw and Ivypaw, Creekrunner offered a nod and requested them to stay put for the moment while he turned to Lotuspaw.
“Since you are already swimming, we’ll start with you. As far as your head is above water, yes you have the right idea. If you fell into some water, you would likely survive long enough for someone to rescue you, however you wouldn’t be able to rescue yourself by swimming to shore. You need to steer using your front- lean like you would to turn while running.” He slipped deeper into the water to demonstrate, turning in circles as she was and then leaning his chest away to break the circle and swim toward where he was pointed. Returning to Lotuspaw, he instructed, “for now it will help to keep your eyes on where you want to go. The ability to swim without looking will come with practice.” Standing in the water beside the apprentice, he used a sodden paw to nudge her chin to look forward and moved her shoulder to lean away from her circle.
Satisfied with her question answered, Darkpaw sat, watching Lotuspaw swim and waiting for her turn.
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Asterpaw shrugged. Good, they were leaving him alone. All he had done was ask for them to stay out of his way. He flashed a sarcastic smile at the rest of his group, before searching for Cobaltshade with his eyes. "Are we gonna learn to swim yet?" He called out.

@The Cannibal
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:32 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong gave a reassuring smile to Badgerpaw,” Don’t worry, I won’t let anything bad happen to you.” she meowed as he waded out
___
Eveningpaw shook her head,” No, I just joined Riverclan, so I need to learn to swim.” she meowed
___
Eveningpaw didn’t really see much point in waiting to swim, since she had already waded in. I’m smart enough to go to shore if I fail. She reached the slightly deep water and began running, she was sorta getting it, though her head kept dipping under. This is tiring...I’ll definitely need to practice this some. she thought as she tested it by swimming to the bottom and boosting herself up seeing that it was easier. Not wanting to wear herself out to quickly. She reached the shallower water and waded to shore waiting to her turn to get pointers Seems decently easy.
"Oh. Was that why you defended Warblerpaw?" Honeypaw could understand now.
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

"Oh. Was that why you defended Warblerpaw?" Honeypaw could understand now.
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” No, I just don’t stand for bullying. I was bullied once and don’t want anyone to suffer from that horror.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:38 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” No, I just don’t stand for bullying. I was bullied once and don’t want anyone to suffer from that horror.
Honeypaw tilted her head. "Horror?" What could someone do so bad that it horrifies someone?