Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:40 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:31 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:19 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:12 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Streamtail
Today 08:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2023, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: We Built This City [Camp Renovation Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
PIKESTAR ( he/them ) ✦ @sol. @Silverfur & Co ✦ ( apologies for the short post, didn't really know where else to go with it, hah )

Looking to Snowstripe and then to Kestrelpaw, the lanky RiverClan tomcat gave a firm, determined nod. “Wonderful. Let’s get to it then.” He exclaimed with a determined glint shining in his eye. Turning swiftly to the pile of sticks that the tiger-striped molly had brought in, Pikestar wasted nobody’s time and leaned down, clamping his jaws around one of them. From there, he drove the first stick firmly into the sand and dirt, awaiting for the gray mackerel tabby to place the stones accordingly to keep it in place. Once that was done, he’d repeat the whole process, letting both his teammates get their portions done before moving to the next stick. It would be a tedious, tiring process for all three of them, but Pikestar was confident in their abilities to get this done before the sun fully set over the horizon. There were times where they wanted to say something, maybe encouragement or anything really, but the mighty Lord of the Waters ending up remaining silent throughout the whole production, wanting to stay focused so that they could marvel at the completed wall together.

Snowstripe followed the leader weaving the reeds in and out as she looked at kestrelpaw and smiled. She was glad to be helping riberclan so much n purs softly looking at pikestar. "Anything else we can think of?"
@canineantics @sol.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; March 26th, 2023 at 08:39 PM.
Old March 27th, 2023, 05:39 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Aldermane's tail gently flicks against Doeheart's shoulder.
"No promises." He purred, darting to start scaling the sides of the nursery.
It was still sturdy, so he wasn't worried about falling.
"Come back soon, now!" He called back down.
He began slowly picking at the vines and twigs that he can see that are holding the entire structure together, so he and Greytail can break the large pieces into smaller, manageable sizes.

[ @Ravensong
@~_Amity Blight_~ @Sklee ; @Pluto! ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; March 27th, 2023 at 05:40 AM.
Old March 27th, 2023, 06:25 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

┌────────── ∘・❄︎・∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
Riverclan ❍ 11 moons
White and gray siamese with blue eyes
└───────── ・∘ ❄︎ ∘・ ─────────┘

Mintpaw nodded at Shellpaw, though she wasn't really happy with how her team was working.
She had managed already to take off half of the ceiling, but now branches and debris were scattered all over the ground in the den. Thank Starclan she had asked to take the nests out before starting.

"Now, let's start with that wall. It looks pretty old." Mintpaw reared on two paws and rested her forelegs on the crumbly wall, but as soon as her lightweight leaned on it, it crashed down like a wilted leaf in Leaf-fall.
"Oh!" She gasped with surprise as the materials fell down on her. She shook out leaves and moss from her pelt, but tiny twigs had stuck to her fur like thorns.

This is going to be... easier than thought.
The right wall had suddenly collapsed on its own. "Let's tear the other wall apart and then we will be almost done." She ordered with a soft voice, thankful for Shellpaw's help.

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

[ (Shellpaw) @Amber2010 - (Bouncepaw) @Caspian - (Gullpaw) @Clyde - (Peachpaw) @~*Hope*~ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old March 27th, 2023, 07:11 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

SHELLPAW

"Are you ok!" Shellpaw squeaked with an empathetic tone, as she waits for a response from her teammate she faces her hind legs towards the second wall " this will get a bit messy!" she giggled, she kicks the wall with her two hind legs, a big THUMP noise sounded, leaves scattered all over the place, she then walked over to the wall that was now laying on the ground and broke it into half, she then picked the first half and tugged it towards the pile she created recently, she dropped the the piece she was carrying and walked back towards the second half and repeated her process, she then walked back to the other cats staring back at her, " Done!! Someone help me with the third wall it looks like it doesn't want to move"

[ (Shellpaw) @Amber2010 - (Bouncepaw) @Caspian - (Gullpaw) @Clyde - (Peachpaw) @~*Hope*~ ]

Last edited by Starii; March 27th, 2023 at 07:12 AM.
Old March 27th, 2023, 10:19 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

He watched with a hint of distaste. I thought teams were supposed to work together? He thought, his expression wry. ”Seems that wall is the only sturdy thing here. If it was so easy to completely destroy almost half of it in thirty seconds.” he murmured. He flicked his tail and found it had stuck to a stick. Sigh. why did he do this again? No. He did it to help his clan. Nobody would be sleeping under the stars tonight.

@Wingnettle @Amber2010 @Clyde @~*Hope*~
Old March 31st, 2023, 12:42 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Doeheart**
@canineantics
[Kinda short and pathetic but wanted to get something out while I have the chance today. Let me know if anything is wrong]

The lilac queen purred at Aldermane's response and set her mind to her work pulling the nests out of the den and cleaning everything out while Aldermane set to work deconstructing the den itself. She was relieved to Amberpaw focusing on the work as well, so whatever had been ailing the young cat seemed to have passed. Though she'd realized they may have lost the attention of Icepaw and she realized that she hadn't seen any of Graytail at all since she first retrieved the warrior in the beginning. She was supposed to be working with Aldermane so Doeheart figured she'd have to ask Aldermane if he'd seen her at all.

Once the inside was cleared out, Doeheart moved out to check on the progress of the rest of the den. She smiled, meeting the tom's eye and waiting for if Aldermane would join her back on the ground before she'd mew1 quietly, "Where'd Graytail get off to?"

She padded tenderly over to Pikestar, just then realizing how sore she had become. With a gentle smile she reported, "The nursery should now be ready."

Aldermane - @Abyssopelagic
Icepaw - @Pluto!
Amberpaw - @Sklee
Doeheart - @Ravensong
Graytail - @~_AmityBlight_~

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -