Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe...
by Fish
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:59 AM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:56 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:55 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:50 AM
A Rat's Adventure With A...
by Naila
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:47 AM

Old July 20th, 2023, 01:53 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 16 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Milkpaw couldn't believe his ears. What Ashclaw was saying didn't make any sense. He waited behind them and now acted as if he didn't have time to rise a single claw.
Even worse, Firepaw was determined to think that this situation was her fault.
At his friend's words, he became immediately more alerted and rose his voice. "Firepaw, how could you say that?!" He asked indignantly, giving her a shocked glance. "No one had seen the eagle coming. Nobody could have foreseen it, but Pignut was the first one to notice and get in the way! He deliberately chose to fight it to save all of us, not just you." He said more softly, trying to hide his anger at his father while he addressed poor Firepaw. With a comforting gesture, he encircled her with his fluffy tail and leaned his chin on her head. "It's ok... I am so glad you're safe. And I'm sure Pignut thinks the same, from the lands of Starclan he's running through now."

After a while, he decided to break the silence and left some space between him and Firepaw. This was something between him and his father.
With cold green eyes, he stared at Ashclaw with a look of disgust mixed with hatred. What did Fallownose think of all of this? He needed to know because this time Ashclaw couldn't get off with it that easily.
"You..." He began with a whisper, his teeth gritting with rage. "You let me fight alongside Pignut, ALONE! A warrior and an apprentice against a full-grown eagle, and you did nothing! Don't lie, Ashclaw. You are not what you say you are." He stepped forward to confront him at less than a tail length-away, their muzzles never so close as they were now.

He narrowed his eyes, but didn't took his gaze away while speaking. "This is the truth, Fallownose. Ashclaw was never fit to be a Guardian, as he never was to be a father. Windclan might have forgotten my sisters, but I never did. They fled from Windclan because of him. And when the fire followed me, almost killing me and Firepaw... he did nothing. I was less than a mere cat living in the same clan as him, in Ashclaw. And this proves it." His tail swished angrily behind him as he talked, his ears twitching nervously in the meanwhile.

"Pignut died because you did nothing to help him!" He snarled at him, unaware of Firepaw's gaze on him.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @Darkclaws @Lillian @Spirit_life_yt ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old July 21st, 2023, 11:49 AM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw »
Oh, of course! He hadn't even thought about the implication of not placing it with the rest of the prey. What had he done with it, again..? After taking a moment to think back, Goldenpaw spoke up. "I gave it to Mosspaw, he..." but the apprentice was quick to trail off as Fallownose brushed past him. Frowning in momentary confusion, he turned to see what had caught the deputy's attention. Was that—? It took him a second to recognize the body Milkpaw was dragging, and he could only listen as the patrol explained what had happened to his mentor.

An eagle had done that? Goldenpaw dragged his eyes away from the corpse and watched, quietly, as Milkpaw verbally tore into Ashclaw.

[ @Lillian - really sorry for the late response ^^;; ]

lio was here ♥
Old July 23rd, 2023, 10:07 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy's ears flattened against his head as the situation exploded, his yellow-amber eyes flicking between the cats at Pignut's body. Before he could deal with this, though, thee was the Goldenpaw situation.

"Goldenpaw, in light of this news you're dismissed. If you need to see Cowtuft to talk about what you've seen, then please do so. You can also speak to me or Twilightstar." With those words said, Fallownose turned back to Ashclaw, Firepaw, and Milkpaw.

"Ashclaw, what the hell do you mean you were following behind? You arrived to camp before Milkpaw and Firepaw, so do not stand there and LIE TO MY FACE. You left two apprentices in the territory to carry Pignut's dead body. Go wait in Twilightstar's den. We're going to have a discussion with her about this situation," he spat, having to consciously force the fur along his spine to remain flat. As much as he was upset, he couldn't lose his temper, especially with Milkpaw and Firepaw there.

"Firepaw, this is not your fault. Eagles are dangerous, and it's hard to see them coming, especially when you're focused on another task. The fact that you two managed to fight it off, even after what it had done to Pignut, is admirable. We may have lost a warrior today, but I will be recommending to Twilighstar that we gain two new ones. If Leafpaw and Doepaw could see you know, I'm sure they would be proud. They haven't been forgotten. For now, I'm going to speak with Twilightstar about the current situation with Ashclaw. I suggest that after your ceremony, you speak to her as well, but for now let us handle this situation. You're both dismissed while I get Cowtuft to prepare Pignut's body for vigil."

@Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko @Spirit_life_yt

if i look back, i am lost
friendly & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old July 23rd, 2023, 10:13 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy stood from his place at the base of the Galewood as the last patrols reported, double-checking that no one else was coming before issuing punishments. Perhaps one of these days he wouldn't have to, but today wasn't that day.

"Floatingleaf, Tigerpaw, Sleekgaze, and Cedarpaw! None of your patrols reported. Do any of you have an explanation?"

@Silvershadow13 @CreeperLover649 @endlessskies @Froggy

The Archives
Old July 23rd, 2023, 11:04 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

(oh crap. I forgot about the patrol. Oh no...)
@Lillian

*Tigerpaw met the deputy's eyes*

"I was never told by any of my patrolmates when we would be going out. I was simply waiting for my patrol cats to say when we would start going. I am very sorry, Fallownose. I have remembered that Twilightstar told me that I had only once chance to prove myself... Does this count for that? Am... I going to be kicked out of WindClan for life because my patrol mates didn't tell me when they would go on that patrol? I still take responsibility, by the way for not reminding them."

Last edited by bubble[error].; July 23rd, 2023 at 11:04 PM.
Old July 24th, 2023, 06:25 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

I really don't feel like doing this ahsashahsshaahsahshahshsh Also again sorry for being gone for so long. That's prob the reason why and I'm still going thru my mentions realizing maybe there was a patrol in there I was never there for. )

Cedarpaw stared Blankly towards Fallownose. Surely there was a reason? Not one she bothered finding. "So?" She shrugged, not like that Patrol was much important.

@Lillian

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old July 25th, 2023, 10:40 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

PATROLS ARE DUE AUGUST 5th BY 11:59 PM EST
If you need an extension, let me know a maximum of 3 days after the deadline
If you need to be replaced, have your character approach Fallownose with an IC excuse
Hunting patrols, have your character report the amount and type of prey caught and insert links to the posts when reporting, or your hunt will be invalidated, and your character will be punished

Fallownose huffed as he padded to the base of the Galewood. He had wanted to take a nap before sending them out, but with all the rain the warriors' den had become a muddy mess. Perhaps this was StarClan's way of telling him to get off his ass and keep up with patrols.

[Optional Prompt: There's the faint scent of blood and dogs near the ThunderClan border, but no sign of what happened]
"Moonwhisker [ @Pangoligon ], I want you to take Houndleaf [ @Bean_The_Cat ] and Dapplebreeze [ @Alchemist Kitsune] to mark the ThunderClan Border. Be extra cautious. I don't like how aggressive ThunderClan has been, especially if ShadowClan happened to be telling the truth for once.

[Optional Prompt: Ewwww. All the rain has made the border muddier than usual. Better be careful not to accidentally slip across the scent line]
"Bravelion [ @Zei ], mark the ShadowClan Border with Mousefern [ @Omari ] and Frostpaw [ @The Doctor ]. They have enough problems with ThunderClan, so I don't expect trouble, but you should still be careful."

[Optional Prompt: The river as swelled with the rain and is nearly at the cliff's edge. You'll have to be very careful when marking the border, or there could be some harsh consequences]
"Swiftheart [ @RedLeif ], please take Mothflower [ @lio ], Milknose [ @Wingnettle ], and Owlpaw [ @Woodlow ] to mark the RiverClan Border. Things have been tense with them lately, so remain on guard."

[Optional Prompt: The hills are extra slippery from the rain. Perhaps it's best to try to find prey near the bottom instead of risking a bad fall]
"Peachfrost [ @Poprock ], I want you to hunt at Windy Hills with Mistycloud [ @Kay~ ] and Cardinalpaw [ @carmen ]."

[Optional Prompt: Whoa! There's a lot of frogs here! Do you try to catch some of the typical ShadowClan prey, or stick with the rabbits you're used to?]
"Bunnywisp [ @Starfall ], please take Sheepgrowl [ @x ghostie ] and Twistedpaw [ @TheNyanCatMinecart ] hunting at the Sky Glade."

[Optional Prompt: With all the rain, it seems like some new growth is occurring after the fire. More plans means more prey]
"Cliffjumper [ @Octavia! ], go hunting in the territory with Halffur [ @azu-azulu ]."

[Required Prompt: Romance]
"Fellco- er, Scorchedfang [ @BEAR. ]! I'd like you to go hunting with me at Sunset Grove."

The Archives

Last edited by Ian; July 25th, 2023 at 10:40 PM.
Old July 26th, 2023, 12:06 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

Despicable simply did not seem to be enough. The weather had been atrocious. As much as the former queen preferred to keep her head under the ever expansive sky, the amount of rain made even the proud WindClanner want to do nothing more than seek shelter. Shelter she was denied as she was met with mud clogging the warriors' den. Nose wrinkling with disgust, Dapplebreeze remained at an impasse, uncertain of how to proceed. She supposed she should get to work. Repair the warriors' den. Again. Honestly, she couldn't be the only warrior doing maintenance to their sleeping quarters, could she?

At least the rain had stopped. For now. Who knew when the fickle clouds would turn against them once more. As always, however, no amount of nasty weather would stop the warriors of WindClan from carrying out their duties, and Fallownose's voice rang clear across the clearing as he called out the patrols for the day. Whiskers twitched almost imperceptibly as she heard her name in the list. For a border patrol, no less. She'd heard bad things of the new ThunderClan leader. Gossip spread quickly even when one ignored it. The deputy's words did little to dispel such whispers as well.

Jaw set, the tan and cream warrior carried herself with as much grace as she could towards the gray tom. Sitting down on the overly wet ground, she turned her head, searching for her patrol leader and patrolmate. Seeing neither the dilute calico nor gray pelts she sought after, she remained. No point in going around searching for the lot of them when it would be much easier for them all to converge amongst the rest of the gathering patrols. And with any luck, their trip to the border would go smooth... or as smooth as could be under the climate conditions, in any case.

-

@Pangoligon [Moonwhisker] | @Bean_The_Cat [Houndleaf]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 26th, 2023, 03:43 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cliffjumper searched for Halffur. "Come on," he meowed encouragingly, "Let's hope something's there, mkay?"
@azu-azulu

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 26th, 2023, 03:53 AM
Art not arting

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

|- Moonwhisker - She/her -|

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
The warrior's den was uncomfortable...so...Moonwhisker was instead she wanted to go out in the territory for a bit and try to find ways to make the den at least not as uncomfortable as it currently was some how. Though her ears perked, hearing the deputy's voice. She was called for a patrol; and a border patrol. Thunderclan's border...the clan that seemed to be slowly becoming more aggresive lately. Well, a patrol's a patrol; and it needs to be completed. Plus, she can't really take a nap in the warrior's den anyway...The dilute calico looked around for her patrol mates; Houndlead and Dapplebreeze. The rain had stopped....for now at least, so best to just mark the border, come back, then report it before any more rain decided to come back.

The first cat she saw was Dapplebreeze, so Moonwhisker walked up to the tan and cream warrior "alright, now we just have to wait for Houndleaf " she said. Houndleaf was probably looking for them as well, so hopefully they could go quickly. Hopefully the border won't be too muddy or anything because of the rain, that would be very great.
---------------------

╰─▸ ❝ @Alchemist Kitsune [Dapplebreeze] @Bean_The_Cat [Houndleaf]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez