Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 04:39 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Levanya
Today 04:38 PM
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:33 PM
☆ WCO Tarot Cards [New...
by Blaaze
Last post by paedyn
Today 04:29 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 04:14 PM

Old December 22nd, 2021, 12:40 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

BlackJaw spotted a small mouse scampering across the forest floor, he crouched low to the ground slowing crawling towards the mouse, keeping his paws light
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As he crawled towards the mouse he stepped on a small twig, making a cracking noise scarring the mouse away. He lept over to the mouse in attempts to kill it, but the mouse was too fast. "Just my luck,"He half laughed, half hissed

Last edited by ThePiffle; December 23rd, 2021 at 09:27 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2021, 12:44 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

As he sat he spotted a mouse, he crouched low, keeping his weight even, just as his mentor had taught him. As he was crawling he stepped on a twig, which broke and made a small cracking noise, which scarred the mouse away. He lept up trying to grab it but it was too quick.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just my luck!" He laughed, as he moved back beneath the tree
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open to role play, like right now, or anytime really!
Old December 22nd, 2021, 01:37 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

BlackJaw watched a large raven peck around a rock, as he crouched low to the ground and swiftly crawled to the raven. The raven continued pecking at the ground and BlackJaw pounced. He killed the raven with a swift bite and walked proudly back into the camp.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 02:03 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Sundust shuddered as another chill breeze nipped at his thick coat, successfully encouraging him off his haunches and on to his frozen paws. Good Starclan, it was freezing. It wasn't even leafbare yet, though the tom knew the harsh frost of the dreaded fourth season would set in soon, and he was not looking forward to it. All bad things came in fours, and the oncoming snow continuously proved his theory each year. Prey hid away, cats grew ill, kits went hungry... there was nothing good about leafbare.

He stretched out, wincing as his paws ached in the cold. He ought to head out, get his blood flowing. There was no medicine cat to care for cracked paws for the time being, and he certainly wouldn't want to try caring for them on his own. Pale amber eyes scanned the camp anxiously for a heartbeat - how many of his clanmates were suffering injuries silently? While there were some who would make a fuss over a thorn in their pad, he knew many in the clan would rather die of infection than speak out, even if there was a medicine cat. The tabby inhaled a deep breath, the cold air stinging his nose. He could not get anxious over things he couldn't control, it did no good; they would just have to wait for Starclan to send a sign.

With a flick of his fluffy tail, the young warrior trotted out into the territory, figuring hunting would be a good way to warm his paws, as well as distract him from his worries. It was a relief that the tree leaves still burned crimson and gold over the sky. It was comforting knowing the clans had not quite crossed over into frozen streams and spindly, dead trees. As he took in the scenery, another cat quickly caught his eyes. Cindersky, his old mentor.

"Hello, Cindersky. How are you today?" It had been a bit since he had spoken to his mentor, apart from brief interactions at clan meetings. It might be good to speak with her, what with all the drama happening in the clan. "I'm heading out to hunt... would you like to join me?" It had been far too long since he last hunted with another cat, maybe a moon or so. It would be good to brush up on his partner hunting skills, as he had gotten used to catching prey solo. Besides, he was sure his former mentor still had a few tricks she may be able to show him that he hadn't picked up on as an apprentice.

@tulle

Cindersky
With her ears poised to the camp entrance just tail-lengths behind her, Cindersky still jumped a bit as a voice startled her from her thoughts. The familiar scent of Sundust washed over her as her muscles relaxed, blue hues shifting to take sight of her former apprentice. To her, he would always be her apprentice regardless of Clan ranking or not. He had learned a lot and absorbed knowledge like a sponge, but life was ever changing and evolving, and just as Cindersky was learning a new thing here and there, so too could Sundust.

"Oh, hello Sundust," she replied in a warm greeting, nodding to the tabby tom as he drew closer to her. His proposition to hunt together was well received and the spotted senior warrior smiled in gratitude. Maybe it was simply in the little things that StarClan proved they were, in fact listening. "Yes, I would love that." Subtly avoiding his generic question in regards to her current status would hopefully go unnoticed as she moved to flank him, ready to resume at his pace further into the territory to catch more plentiful prey not otherwise chased off by the scents and sounds emanating from camp.

Despite her best efforts to focus on the walk with her optimistic and ever-friendly companion, Cindersky found her mind drifting into faraway places. Courted by shadows of claws that threatened to rip ThunderClan apart from the inside, worries plaguing every turn. Finally the usually cheerful and soft-spoken she-cat let a sigh escape. "I wanted to speak to you sooner after the meeting, and let you know that you spoke bravely. You used your head and spoke with logic instead of becoming irrational. I am proud to have mentored you," she started, blue hues shifting to glance sideways at the tabby, her tail flicking back and forth behind her as they trotted along the dirt path.

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old December 23rd, 2021, 09:32 AM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

BirchHeart would crouch down. The pigeon was just a few feet from his nose. The smell made his mouth water. He hadn't caught much today, only a few meager mice.
He hoped that he would caught this.

He shifted his weight and pounced. The bird almost escaped as BirchHeart was about two seconds late, but he managed to grab onto it.
"Finally!" he yelled.
"BlackJaw, get over here and help me hunt some more. I don't care that you have already caught some!"
Old December 23rd, 2021, 09:35 AM
Three rats in a raincoat

"Fine!"he laughed, "At least I'm not scaring the prey!" he retorted. He ran over to his friend, "Why don't you come sit in the shade of the tree?" he suggested, "It's super easy to catch prey from there, and you're comfortable."
Old December 23rd, 2021, 09:37 AM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

"You know, I don't even know why we are friends," said the tom as he sat down in the shade. "We are complete opposites. What do you say we bring this all back to camp now?"
Old December 23rd, 2021, 09:38 AM
Three rats in a raincoat

"Okay!"he meowed picking up a large pheasant, "Still can't believe I caught this!"
Old December 23rd, 2021, 09:39 AM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

"You don't have to boast!"
Old December 23rd, 2021, 09:39 AM
Three rats in a raincoat

Blackjaw trotted back into the camp,"I'm not!"