Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 06:58 AM
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:49 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Fawn
Today 03:49 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:45 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Pinepaw perked up at the deputy's call to the clan. She didn't have an opinion formed on the deputy, though she had heard the rumours of his betrayal. She respected him for now, unless he proved otherwise. Battle training huh... something must be going on between the clans. She wished that she was more in the know. She trotted over to her mentor and the other warrior, wondering where they would be going and what she would be learning today.

@Fuzzy @sunflowerseed

Also Fuzzy it might just be us, sunflower hasn't replied for some time.
[Alright! sense Sunflower hasn't responded I'll just go with it being the two of us. And you can move it next pot if you'd like~]

Seeing as Pinepaw's mentor still hadn't shown up Honeyflower took matters into her own paws. It was quiet irresponsible to not show up when called to train you're own apprentice. "Well, it looks like its just going to be the two of us Pinepaw." She meowed to the apprentice. With that she waved her tail for the young molly to follow her. "I'm Honeyflower by the way, its nice to meet you." The large warrior smiled back to the molly. She missed training an apprentice so this would be fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoyBoi View Post

Stormpaw's ear flicked as if he didn't notice someone was talking to him but then he glanced toward his brother, Thornpaw, and grinned I'll be stronger than him in no time! he then turned to who he was assigned to and nodded. But he wasn't grey pelted, he got his name from the storms of chaos he could cause. "Ready when you are."

Well the cat she assumed to be Stormpaw came up Icedust was surprised he wasn't grey pelted. Guess he had another reason to be named storm. "Good. We'll leave at once." The molly nodded. Huh training another cat? This would be odd. Her past mentors hadn't been that good. Disappearing on the job. Though a warrior had stepped up and temporarily trained her Otherwise Icedust would have been an apprentice forever. Despite her thoughts The white warrior was confident in this and lead Stormpaw out of camp with a flick of her tail.

[RP can be moved next post or I can move it after you respond]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

bager kit dreamed of chaseing a plump mouse through the forest, and was lightly kicking his mothers back @GrassRipple @Burntpebble @xoyami

bager kit snuggled into the moss nest lightly kicking his mother , grassripple

Last edited by BEAR.; December 20th, 2019 at 02:04 PM.
Old December 20th, 2019, 02:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"Whew can't believe it came on that fast!" Jaggedhawk laughed once the two were in the warrior's den, flicking his ears to rid them of the wetness that had once been snow. He cast a glance outside the den, watching the trees sway in the harsh wind that had picked up, blowing the snow covering the ground up into the air. "Guess we're not going anywhere else today until that wind calms down." He murmured, tail flicking slightly as his bright green eyes watched the snow being scattered. He then turned to look at Icedust. "Guess you're stuck in here with me now." He purred, giving a mockingly flirty wink. There were quite a few other cats in the den as well, but Jaggedhawk had stopped near the front of the den, and most of the other cats were cuddled in the back, trying to keep warm. "So, as we were trying to talk about earlier.." He licked a paw and drew it over his soaked ears, "What's been happening with you lately? How've you been?"

@Fuzzy

Of course it had to start storming. Icedust had wanted to tease and play around with Jaggedhawk. He was fun to tease because he responded back with even better ones. "Yeah, it was like a flash storm." She agreed shaking leftover snow and droplets of water from her fine fur. Honestly the warrior was glade that he wasn't going to just go sleep in the den sense it had gotten cold or decided not to stick with the normal playful get up he gave her. "We may be stuck in here till dawn the rate its going. But that wouldn't be so bad." Icedust mewed a hint of her playfulness creeping into her voice. There was a smile on her face as she sat beside him though. Was it sad that he was her only friend and they barely talked?
At his mock flirtatious wink she laughed. "Oh I might just die. Stuck in this den with a hunk like you?" She purred giving him a sideways look. With his next question Icedust gave herself a moment to think, cleaning her chest fur in the prosses. That was were they left off huh? Well she guessed getting a little serious wouldn't hurt the playful atmosphere she'd grown confrontable in. "Oh you know. The normal stuff nothing exciting. Just been on some patrols and stuff. Though I did get to train someone's apprentice. That was pretty fun." She admitted. Icedust was okay. A bit lonely if she thought of it but that was only because she'd grown apart from her friends. Or they passed on like Flutterpaw had moons ago. That was her own fault though.
"Now how about you? You've dodged the question every time I ask you. Its like you don't want to tell me." Icedust asked looking up at him with a mock pout before laughing at herself. No, no she needed to be serious. "But serious Jagged how have you been?" She asked this time not as playful and more genuine.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 20th, 2019 at 02:06 PM.
Old December 20th, 2019, 03:08 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Rosepaw padded sliently up, super excited but wanted to seem professional in front of the other cats
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 20th, 2019, 06:05 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@caswshay617

Cranerose puffed up her chest in indignation. "Yeah, sure," she sarcastically agreed, but still smiled at Sharpclaw and his shenanigans. After each catch they'd congratulate each other, and Cranerose relaxed in the familiar teasing.

Soon (all too soon, if you'd ask Cranerose) they were back in the camp. She was still purring at Sharpclaw as she dropped of her prey at the fresh kill pile. Her eyes crinkled in a smile as she looked at him again, as she always did. She could still barely believe all that had happened just beacuse of a little unplanned walk.

Cranerose gathered her courage, and walked up to him to nuzzle him- she didn't care if anyone else saw. "Are you up for doing something later, again?" she asked affectionately. The less she had to wait until she saw Sharpclaw again, the better. If too much time passed, she might think it was all just a dream. Honestly, leaving him at all pained her, but she didn't want to be a burden on Sharpclaw and his duties.

Please click my eggs!

Old December 20th, 2019, 06:30 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@caswshay617

Cranerose puffed up her chest in indignation. "Yeah, sure," she sarcastically agreed, but still smiled at Sharpclaw and his shenanigans. After each catch they'd congratulate each other, and Cranerose relaxed in the familiar teasing.

Soon (all too soon, if you'd ask Cranerose) they were back in the camp. She was still purring at Sharpclaw as she dropped of her prey at the fresh kill pile. Her eyes crinkled in a smile as she looked at him again, as she always did. She could still barely believe all that had happened just beacuse of a little unplanned walk.

Cranerose gathered her courage, and walked up to him to nuzzle him- she didn't care if anyone else saw. "Are you up for doing something later, again?" she asked affectionately. The less she had to wait until she saw Sharpclaw again, the better. If too much time passed, she might think it was all just a dream. Honestly, leaving him at all pained her, but she didn't want to be a burden on Sharpclaw and his duties.
Sharpclaw looked at her his eyes ceen and content "sure how about tonight at the front of the camp" he asked not waiting for a reply because he was called. Waving his tail sharpclaw left to do his duties. After awhile it became night and sharpclaw waited outside of camp for her
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 20th, 2019, 07:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
@RedHead

(Sorry this took so long. Things just popped up!)

Sunsnow sighed, his olive green eyes narrow.

The tom was finding it rather difficult to keep his mind off of Buckbranch.

As much as he resented Buttercup, Sunsnow just couldn't help but blush a little when he thought of him. He's supposed to be your enemy! Pull yourself together, damnit!

He sighed once again. It's fine. I just- I just need something else to focus on. Maybe even someone. But the only other attractive tom in here is that Starclan-forsaken leader! Oorg, why do I like all the wrong cats?

Sunsnow shook his head violentlyand furrowed his brow.

Think, Sunsnow, think. Surely there's someone in the camp you haven't met yet!

Jaggedhawk was busying himself with not being busy. Not exactly a good pastime, but the tomcat didn't want to go out and do any work, if he was being honest with himself. So he was hiding out in the clearing, trying to make it look like he was actually doing something. He passed by a few other cats in the clearing, acting like he was focused on getting somewhere, and doing something. But after a moment, Jaggedhawk reached the spot he'd been focused on in the clearing, staring blankly down at the ground. So much for doing nothing. Now he was bored. What was with that? Lime green eyes shot up and cast a glance around the clearing. Talking to someone would be considered a worthwhile pastime, right? "Hey! Sunsnow!" The silver tabby called to the other warrior, waving him over with his striped tail.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 21st, 2019, 07:37 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Dustbreeze shook her fluffy tortoiseshell fur as she trotted into the clearing before the highpeak. It had been about a moon since she was named a warrior and every ceremony made her feel a flutter of nervous excitement in her chest. Would this be the ceremony when she would be getting her first apprentice? Her green eyes scanned the other cats seeing which kitsch had come to be named today.
Old December 21st, 2019, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@xoyami @dawn feather @GrassRipple

Toadkit squealed. “MY TAIL!” waking everybody up. Embarrassed, she scampered out of the nursery. Not before giving Sparrowkit a harsh look.

“You’re just as sane as I am.” — Luna Lovegood
Old December 22nd, 2019, 12:08 AM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Amberpaw couldn't help but think about being an apprentice now and could hardly sleep. Seeing as there was nothing to do currently and it was very dark outside he finally gave in and let sleep come to him.

(This is my first RP post)
Closed Thread