Old November 19th, 2023, 03:38 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Lionpaw - 100/100
RC | App | He/Him | 8m
Silver Tongue
Lionpaw gathered under the Floodstone with the rest of his clanmates.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old November 19th, 2023, 03:47 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Koi dust is here
Old November 19th, 2023, 04:07 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw and Applebees came over and took a seat.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old November 19th, 2023, 04:10 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

As he padded toward the Floodstone, he noticed Larkstar's state... StarClan damnit... Why... He should really do something about that. But right now he had something to solve...

And especially the case of a particularily concerning warrior. As he approached, he heard something that didn't make him happy at all.

"You will do absolutely nothing to the little one understood? Or else I might do something to you." the massive Head Lionheart said as he arrived from behind the warrior, passing near him to sit right next to the apprentice. His voice was calm. But the menace in his voice was audible and not even hidden. His eyes stared right at warrior. "I agree with the small one. Take back your filthy poison and keep it for yourself. You won't menace the little one on MY watch. I am not scared of saying something you will not like."

@Neso @vampire @Dust
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; November 19th, 2023 at 04:32 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 04:33 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Frostpetal is a bit concerned about Larkstar, but knows she can recover. Asterpaw sits

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 19th, 2023, 04:33 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

birdsnow
scarred blue mitted ragdoll with blue eyes || riverclan warrior
purrks: the collector, mind reader

God, the meeting hadn't even started and things were already going downhill. Now regretting not stepping in to separate the warrior and apprentice, the ragdoll stretched up to keep a watchful eye on the two, but the appearance of her first apprentice had her smiling warmly in greeting and diverting her attention to the younger cat. "Hey, Lotuspaw. How're you doing?" Her apprentice didn't seem to be the most outgoing, but they probably just needed time to get used to her and she needed to earn their trust. Understandably so, Birdsnow could understand not being keen to trust someone- or at least, she could understand the meaning or origins behind the feeling. She had always been a rather trusting cat (which might have been her downfall if she hadn't learned her lessons fast) but that didn't mean that Lotuspaw's timidness would discourage her. It just meant that she had a little extra work to do with bonding with the cat, that's all.

Looking up sharply as a disturbance from (surprise) Thunderchaser and Risingpaw. Muscles tensing, eyes narrowing to slits, she moved to block Lotuspaw from whatever strange happening was occurring. Cherryswirl and Nightspark were both quick to intervene, thankfully, but Birdsnow made a split second decision to offer Risingpaw a place to sit while Thunderchaser was dealt with.

"Risingpaw, are you alright? Would you like come sit with me and Lotuspaw?" She called gently, nodding her head to Cherryswirl as the warrior took control of checking up on the apprentice but still keeping her invitation open. Her heart raced and her eyes darted to Thunderchaser, narrowing slightly in both wariness and confusion- how had the warrior done that? It surely seemed to be on purpose and if she had literally any authority at all she would order the warrior away from any and all children for the remainder of the meeting, at the very least. If you couldn't handle a literal kid without doing... whatever the hell that was, then that was just embarrassing on Thunder's part.

"That was weird." She mumbled to Lotuspaw, glancing over at it. Maybe making comments on her opinions on situations would make the apprentice feel more comfortable around her? How obvious was it that she wanted to be a good mentor?

[ @Neso - thunder mention and side eye @Dust - cherry mention @xavier. @Aries]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 19th, 2023, 04:54 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderkit
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderkit excitedly went to the floodstone. Seeing Larkstar there made her heart swell. She looked up so much to leaders and the new leader was no exemption. The kit had in her time seen a shift of three leaders, and heard about the recent death of one before her birth, yet this didn't stop her from idolizing leaders. There was too much chaos in this world and she saw that a determined leader would right the chaos in their clan. Oh how so much did Adderkit want the chaos in Riverclan to be washed away. The kit dreamed of being the best warrior there ever was and with that she hoped she could bring order to all of this mess. "Adderkit pay attention" She muttered under her breath. She could dream later right now Larkstar had gathered them all together for something important and she needed the pay attention. So the kit sat up properly and looked intently at the leader ready to soak in anything they said.
Old November 19th, 2023, 06:13 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!

you can break a shovel when you break new ground.

purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ open ]

responsibility. its a hard-to-swallow emotion, akin to drinking liquid glass. rushwater had begun to truly feel the weight of it settle into his bones. it'd been a mere few sunrises since he found minkpaw dead in haven springs, and even more since he'd felt what one might call at ease. something- something about a killer afoot made the fur on the back of his neck prickle and his stomach twist with a guilt he could not quite place nor describe(even if he would admit to such a feeling, which was as unlikely as it was unnecessary). to admit that in no small part he felt responsible- guilty, even for the youth's murder was absurd. his only crime was not being fast enough to save her, or clever enough to immediately uncover the culprit. there were no easy choices in life, however, and it was merely another death to add to his list of tragedies. hell, the list was long enough to be a whole novel by now anyway.

he could not shake the taste of damp fur from his memory. it lingered, incessant and vengeful, at the back of his throat.

as he slipped into the camp with exhausted limbs, rushwater saw the gathered cats and tucked any indication of emotion neatly into the organized filing cabinet that was his mind. he found a place to sit on the outskirts of the meeting where it wasn't too crowded (he hated- truly hated how stuffy the crowd could get) and inclined his chin to observe to larkstar.

the only indication of his notice of her state was subtle: a flick of the ear and the swift glance around the clearing. several theories bubbled up, some more realistic than others. then there was a curious observation, tansypaw seems excessively nervous.

among the gathered cats, he spotted very few suspected rebels. it warranted the innocuous quirk of his brow. it wasn't nearly enough to piece together anything concrete, but that and larkstar's state painted a pretty vivid picture in his mind. he ran through about a hundred possibilities in his mind, head tilted upwards in thought.

whatever it was, it wasn't important to speculate. larkstar would more likely than not end up explaining it soon. he could be patient and await the truth when it would come, he supposed. there were a few interesting things to be announced, after all.

[]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old November 19th, 2023, 07:26 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@lem~
@birdie]
@FrostyGalaxy

"Cinnamonswirl, is your sister ok?" Brightnight asked her mate as she padded up and licked Weepingkit and Willowkits ears.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; November 19th, 2023 at 07:26 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 07:58 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  KoiViolet - Female She/Her - pale orange and light gray splotched molly with light-blue eyes. Purrks - The Collector - Herbal Knowledge t1 - Chamomile, Goldenrod, Borage ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Bit of an odd way to call a meeting, if that's what this was, and that was most likely what it could be. Very unlikely to be anything else. Her medium-length fur was half-groomed, the call of the meeting interrupting her daily chores.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.