RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 08:33 AM

Old January 7th, 2021, 08:52 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Copperpaw padded quickly after his mentor. This was a swimming lesson, he knew that, but he wondered what techniques he was going to learn. Battle swimming? Stealth swimming? Just.. swimming? Either one would definitely be worth it. He hadn't learned swimming and he had barely started Before. But it would be nice to learn After. Plus, it was a gorgeous day out - sunny with that crisp, refreshing cold. "Yeah. I think I'll like it." He stared at his mentor. "Do you like it?"

// @Funtime Foxy
Old January 7th, 2021, 03:28 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Brighttalon sat eerily still next to the pond, his paw poised to grab one of the silvery fish, or any fish, really, at the first sign of movement. Nothing at first - maybe he'd let his shadow fall over it for a second? An ear, or maybe a paw? But then a fish came by. It was small and fast, but he was a RiverClan cat, right? So he should be able to catch it. He waited until the right moment, and he didn't have to wait long. His paw darted into the water, flipping it out into the leaf-bare sun, where he bit it to end its struggling. It wasn't too small, it would feed at least one cat. @dinosaur
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 7th, 2021, 03:34 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelabradorr View Post
Honeyblossom - @H3ARTBOUNC_3
Honeyblossom fell slightly behind her newfound acquaintance not only from fear but also so the conversations between them would be limited. However, the pond soon changed her point of view on the situation. It had been quite some time since the she-cat had visited the pond and forgot how lovely it truly was. She blushed as Halfnose's eyes met briefly with hers. How odd, I wonder what their intentions are now?

Honeyblossom giggled softly at the cat's small tongue sticking out as they talked. Nodding to Halfnose, Honeyblossom spoke,"You are quite the tour guide Halfnose." It was strange to Honeyblossom how their conversation began to turn friendly, but she went with it. As the cat continued to call her Honeycomb, Honeyblossom rolled her eyes not caring enough to correct them.

Before Honeyblossom could finish admiring the rest of the pond, Halfnose appeared directly in-front of her face. Spooked by the sudden invasion of personal space, Honeyblossom froze. Is this where they kill me? Luckily, it was not the case and instead the cat began to compliment her. A bit taken aback by the situation, Honeyblossom smiled,"Well thanks I guess?"

(Sorry for the shortness, school is draining my brain cells)
Halfnose smiled, and sat by the edge of the pond. Lovely. Honeyblossom appreciated Halfnose, even thought Halfnose was confused by themself. What were the true intentions they had? The large cat tapped the water with a paw, smiling softly as the ripples spread out. So indecisive, about which direction they went in. Halfnose felt the same. Wiping the confusion from their face, they turned to Honeyblossom with a soft smile. “Darling, come sit by me? This isn’t exactly the sight to enjoy alone!”
They pat the ground next to them with a paw, ears flicking. Don’t look at the ripples. They fuel sadness. And emotion. Ewwwww. Halfnose felt their smile flicker, but kept their eyes on darling Honeyblossom, the beauty that had fueled all this!

Old January 7th, 2021, 03:50 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

The she-cat was just as still, staring at the water where Brighttalon was watching. Burrface watched as the little fish got flung out of the water. Once the tom had finished the kill, she moved her face closer to the little fish to get a good look at it. It's scales shimmered beautifully. "Well done." She praised dryly.

Having lost interest in fishing, Burrface glanced around the pond. She noticed another pair nearby, looking flirty. She scoffed, and turned to Brighttalon, eyeing him. "Do you have a special cat in your heart?" She asked, licking the fur on her chest nonchalantly while she waited for his reply.
@Phoenix Fall
Old January 7th, 2021, 04:34 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

"Thanks," Brighttalon replied, his voice still the same, soft and gentle. But nothing about him was soft and gentle. Yes, everything about you is murderous and terrible. There's no good in you, and you're worthless to your Clan and all that know you. The voice continued to bother him, to try and grab his attention. Burrface's question provided him with an escape, something else to think about.
"No, I don't," he mewed. And honestly, he liked it that way. Maybe whenever he actually found someone, he'd care a bit more about a subject like this. But for the moment, he was fine with staying single. He didn't want to or have time to have a mate. And something he really didn't want was kits. Annoying brats that he'd have to go and see, have to talk to, have to play with, have to be nagged by. He was not a fan of kits. At all. @dinosaur

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 7th, 2021, 05:57 PM

Burrface watched his reaction to the question. She wondered why he seemed to disinterested in having a family; when she was his age, she felt desperate to find a lover to settle down with. Though the desperation had left with her youth, her yearning for children had not. She seemed solemn as she looked out at the water. "Well," she meowed, "I suppose your too busy with your warrior duties, hm?"
@Phoenix Fall
Old January 7th, 2021, 06:05 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

"Yes," Brighttalon admitted. His warrior duties weren't the only thing on his mind, though. Another cat finding out the real him, not the mask he shoved on, would be disastrous. No cat knew of what he did sometimes, when he was angry, really angry, and just had that... feeling. That urge. He killed. And not prey, cats. Either that, or he left them scarred for life. And he was sure that if anyone did, it would result in him being exiled from his Clan- or worse. And that was what really made him not want to fall in love or have a mate. But he knew the it was the"falling in love" stuff he couldn't control. At the same time, he knew he could control what he did about it. And he already knew. He would just ignore it, squish it like a bug. He looked at Burrface. "What about you?" he asked, meeting her eyes. @dinosaur

Old January 7th, 2021, 09:15 PM

The long pauses in between Brighttalon's speech made Burrface uneasy. It was clear he was deep in thought about something, but she hadn't a clue what.

"Ah, well, I've always wanted a brood of kits. Rowdy, unruly little things." Burrface tilted her head at their eyes met. "Though time has passed me by without much notice. Many of the toms I meet nowadays are young cats, like yourself." She looked forlorn.

"I may have waited too long."

@Phoenix Fall
Old January 8th, 2021, 07:23 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Well, everyone has their likes. Brighttalon himself couldn't imagine ever enjoying kits. But if Burrface wanted some, it wasn't really his business. He wasn't entirely sure what to say next, so he said, "Sorry." He stared at the fish. Its scales shimmered in the sun. He found himself wondering if it had family, as stupid as it was. He'd had family, of course, but none of them really cared for him. He found himself wondering something surprising and stupid again. If they had cared about him, would he be like he was? Would the voice still be there? Yes, I'll always be here and you will never get rid of me, it hissed. You're not good enough, not strong enough, to get me out of your head. This time, he wasn't able to stop a quiet growl from slipping between his lips. He looked up at Burrface to see if she'd noticed. @dinosaur

Old January 8th, 2021, 08:15 AM

Burrface was lost in thought, still having a solemn look on her face. She acknowledged Brighttalon's response with a flick of her ear, not having anything to say. Burrface wasn't a cat that appreciated pity; she had quite a bit of pride.

Though their last few moments were spent together in silence, Burrface was shocked when her companion released a low growl. Quickly rising to her feet, hackles raised, she fixed a fierce glare on Brighttalon. "What's wrong with you? How could you bare your teeth at a clanmate?" Burrface remembered the recent murders Sootstar had announced; the reality of violence between clanmates hit her. She lowered her head and stiffened.

@Phoenix Fall

Last edited by dinosaur; January 8th, 2021 at 08:16 AM.