Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Bluetkit
She/Her

Bluetkit... was adrift. Lost. She didn't know how... to.. be herself anymore. Archkit was gone, Daisyshade had disappeared. Even Fizzlekit and Sootkit, her bestest friends ever, were gone. Bluetkit... the little tawny and grey tabby had taken to watching her living family instead, having learnt over time that she.. she would never be Bluetpaw. She was dead, apparently, as a rather harsh, meanie of a cat had told her.

She would never be Bluetpaw. Archkit would never be Archpaw, Fizzlekit would never be Fizzlepaw, and Sootkit not to be Sootpaw. She was never going to be Bluetstar, StarClan's almighty leader... Bluetkit had honestly thought StarClan was a normal Clan, a fifth to the other four. She'd anxiously even awaited for Gatherings or Meetings, but none ever came.

When the blue-eyed kit had first realized she was dead, never to grow older, she had cried. Poured her heart out, hid from the world. Hid from her family, from her friends. And now... and now she was all alone. When she'd come out of hiding, no one was there waiting for her.

So instead, Bluetkit had taken to watching her living relatives with longing and a pinch of jealousy.

Thrushstar, her father, who she had heard was actually Thrushfur now.

Crowpaw, her older brother.

Bluekit, her other littermate, her sister.

But time flitted by like an overly energetic butterfly, and eventually each of them disappeared from her view. Gone from her sight, until Bluetkit was left irrevocably, completely alone. A young kit, stranded by herself in the vast reality that was StarClan -- or in other words, death.

entry #10
post 13
[ Open..ish? to both StarClan cats & alive cats having a dream ]
Stormpaw saw his surrondings "Wait a minute, WHATS GOING ON HERE" he said looking at a rather vibrant space that did not look like where his dead friend talked to him at all, he looked confused if not anything else

He then saw a kit and walked up to it "You, kit, where am i" he said not harshly but defintly aggresvily, he looked down at this kit he realized it was crying which slightly shocked him asn he had just snapped at this kit already having a bad time, he was going to the dark forest but he wants starclan to hesitate

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 27th, 2023, 04:24 AM
im a yapper

My Mood: Dead

Tigercry sits
Old July 27th, 2023, 01:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post

╰►A black and white spotted tom was laying around, when he spotted a kit. Stars, they were getting so many. He took a deep breath before bounding over, light as a feather as his black paws pushed him along the starry fields. His soft gaze laid apon the kit as he got closer. He slowed his bound to a pad, before stopping in front of young Bluetkit.

╰►His warm green eyes scanned the kit for any recognizance, but alas, he did not know the kit. He opened his mouth and spoke in his soft, calm tone. "Hello, young kit. Who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Stormpaw saw his surrondings "Wait a minute, WHATS GOING ON HERE" he said looking at a rather vibrant space that did not look like where his dead friend talked to him at all, he looked confused if not anything else

He then saw a kit and walked up to it "You, kit, where am i" he said not harshly but defintly aggresvily, he looked down at this kit he realized it was crying which slightly shocked him asn he had just snapped at this kit already having a bad time, he was going to the dark forest but he wants starclan to hesitate

Bluetkit
She/Her

Vibrant blue hues flicked upward with evident surprise as someone addressed her. "Oh. Hello." She began cautiously, wondering where the feline had come from. "I'm Bluetkit." The molly ventured after a moment, pausing to wait for their reaction. After a beat, she clarified to make sure; "I use she or her..." Bluetkit would rather not get a stranger's pronouns wrong. "What are yours?"

Whether they responded or not, Bluetkit knew not. Because a moment later, some cat popped into StarClan's realm, shouting at the top of their lungs. Bluetkit blinked at them, wrinkling her muzzle slightly at their offensive tone. "You're in StarClan." She answered Stormpaw evenly.

entry #10
post 14
[ Side note; Bluetkit uses they/them for all strangers until they tell her their pronouns ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; July 27th, 2023 at 01:46 PM.
Old July 27th, 2023, 10:57 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Bluetkit
She/Her

Vibrant blue hues flicked upward with evident surprise as someone addressed her. "Oh. Hello." She began cautiously, wondering where the feline had come from. "I'm Bluetkit." The molly ventured after a moment, pausing to wait for their reaction. After a beat, she clarified to make sure; "I use she or her..." Bluetkit would rather not get a stranger's pronouns wrong. "What are yours?"

Whether they responded or not, Bluetkit knew not. Because a moment later, some cat popped into StarClan's realm, shouting at the top of their lungs. Bluetkit blinked at them, wrinkling her muzzle slightly at their offensive tone. "You're in StarClan." She answered Stormpaw evenly.

entry #10
post 14
[ Side note; Bluetkit uses they/them for all strangers until they tell her their pronouns ]

Stormpaw looked around 'So this is death if i become a good cat.............meh' he thought to himself before glaring back at the kit, then looked up to see another cat "Ok where in the star-" he stopped since he was actualy in starclan "Forest is blooddancer" he said still confused on how he ended up here

@Bean_The_Cat

(Sorry for short post, and did i call them her so very sorry for that)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 30th, 2023, 09:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ This is based after the flood, and IC knowledge should not be shown until after the Clan has settled down a bit!! I imagine it's basically once they get a chance to sleep in safety.

I don't think this requires more than one post on Brokenstar's end, but you guys are free to have Lily/Mumble talk if you want even though he's not here. ]

It had been a long time since he'd done this. Perhaps never, in fact. In an ideal world, Brokenstar would reserve his interactions with ThunderClan only; and that would be scarce. But nothing was ever so easy, so here he was.

For all of Hawkstar's fretting, that fish-ball was useless when it came to stepping in and handling situations. His Clan had just undergone a terrible flood, left with the uncertainty of Home. Their leader was a coward at best, and a war they didn't understand loomed on the horizon.

It was perfect. For him, that was. Brokenstar was not approaching these cats out of the kindness of his heart - he was here to take advantage of their instability. "You two." Names were not important, only their actions. Even with his focus on ThunderClan, they did not go unnoticed - at the very least, he knew them to be active and involved. Details did not matter; they weren't of his. "Let's keep this brief. I don't want to have this meeting with either of you again. Nothing personal." A tip of his head, a sweep of his gaze over their forms. "The flood that plagues RiverClan is no accident. Your Clan was punished for Beanstar's actions - hold him accountable and do not waiver, and your Clan may see salvation. Let him fester like the rotten wound he is.. and your Clan will be left to waste."

There was a lingering warning to his words. If RiverClan were to reclaim their lost home, they would need to act fast. The longer the Clan waited, the harder their recovery would be.

With that, he vanished. A seed of doubt had been planted, a confirmation of StarClan's disapproval. Now it was on them to use this knowledge.

[ @vampire, @sol. ]
Old July 30th, 2023, 09:56 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Temperance: Reversed.
Mumblepaw | They/He/It/Fang/Fangself/Snake/Snakeself (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumbles Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @sol. , @Bear ]

Being dragged back here was somehow always a panic. Being dead was out of the cards with this kind of introduction. Why was Lilycreek here? Heck, man why were they here? Ugh. Rude awakening to say the least, but at least it held valuable information for both the learner and care-taker. This cat was not Hawkstar, no. This Tom was different. Ragged and broken teeth replaced the slick pelt of Hawkstar that Mumblepaw was used to. But the words had weight. Mumblepaw had met two Commanders in this place now.

The calico listens in silence, before turning to the care-taker slowly. “They hate him too, this is a sign, Lilycreek. The guy said it himself, let Beansprout remain as leader and we all die. Our words carry weight now, we can actually do something! We caused our camp to be lost! He caused all of this! He caused me to lose the last gifts from my family, I refuse to stand by this anymore! Lilycreek, we can all see it, we have to tell someone! Hell, I will confront him if I have too, I’m not afraid of some cat that’s smaller than me!” The calico newer to the large Shecat, he wasn’t afraid. In public or not. It was over. It was all going to end, all the death and destruction Beansprout as leader was stopping and now. The wrongful upturning of Pikestar, the kitten learners, now the war and the clan losing family, friends and their home! He was deadweight and deserved to either be exiled or killed for it. Being leader should’ve never been in the cards for Beansprout, it should’ve never happened to begin with. Ooo, how the calico wished to see the faces of Tinystorm, Icefury, Goatsneeze now. Oh how the learner couldn’t wait to end this destructive and disgusting leadership.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old July 31st, 2023, 06:17 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

LILYCREEK

The only time she had expected to be ripped away from peaceful slumber would have been when she died herself. There was no sign of her father coming to yell at her, no sign of Spottedsporit or Koipool or any of her children. No one in the world above sought to make her existence a nightmare because of the things she did and didn't do. Her life after continued when theirs did not, and the world seemed at peace with her.

Maybe she spoke too soon. The floods had taken a toll on her, rendering her vulnerable for the night. This was the one night where she wanted to fall into peaceful slumber and...

Well, Mumblepaw was here. And someone else. A ragged pelt, broken teeth. He radiated power, and cunning. There was no warmth in his expression. She listened with a prickly in her pelt. A revolt against Beanstar from the sky itself? Bad omen. She shivered a bit as Broken Teeth gave them what felt like an ultimatum, and then disappeared. Broken teeth... ragged pelt... no name matched the face. Why didn't Hawkstar come to tell them? Or another one of Riverclan's leaders? Or did they not care all too much? Was the ragged pelted cat voicing the frustrations of all the clans?

Mumble turned to her as the Starclan cat left, and the forever queen listened thoughtfully. She couldn't help the seed of discomfort that wedged itself into her heart. Did she trust the raggedy cat? Not really, but what he said had been true. Beanstar didn't do much good for Riverclan. The unnecessary war, the underage apprentices. He didn't show himself around camp. But still... was is wise? Plotting to overthrow leader after leader until what? The perfect one was formed? It didn't seem very plausible to her...

So what? You're just gonna let him do what he wants? The queen thought for a moment, and nodded her head. "You're right, Mumblepaw. This has gone on for far too long; leadership should have never been Beanstar's in the first place." That hurt. Beanstar had been nice to her- he comforted her when she needed it, and he had confided in her. But didn't that really cancel out what he did? A talk or two and a headbutt? No, she didn't think so.

"We shouldn't confront him, that's for sure," she said softly. "Despite what they think of him if Beanstar gives the order to attack us or turn us down, the clan will be left with not much of a choice." She thought for a moment, tapping her lip. "We'll need support. Support of cats we know will help. Goatsneeze. Tinystorm... Icefury? If enough of us publicly agree... maybe." She trailed off, shaking her head turning to look at Mumblepaw. "What do you think?"

[ @vampire @BEAR. ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; July 31st, 2023 at 06:18 AM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 07:32 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Temperance: Reversed.
Mumblepaw
They/He/It/Fang/Snake (These cats should only know of and use THEY/HE/IT, As Mumble’s Neos are not public) | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes, Three Long Stomach Scars, And Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @sol. ]

The main care-taker of the Settlement, brought here alongside the learner, her words were pointless to fang. Snake was over this already. If one cat was smart enough to actually keep notes of the members of the settlement, it was Lilycreek.

His smile hangs open slightly as his eyebrow raises in confusion almost instantly, words sparking to life as venom reeked off each of them. He shifts, standing. Padding in a faint circle as they think of what to say before they are finalized mentally. “ …you mean the dead Tinystorm….?! The one who got torn to shreds…?! What is he gonna do?? Magically appear in the living world in support of this?? Icefury??? The same cat that went missing ago, same with Goatsneeze! No! We get Gingerfrost and Stonepaw involved, are you- I would’ve expected our main care-taker to actually know who deserted the settlement. I was clearly wrong, disappointing to say the least” A hiss escapes the learners maw. Stopping infront the kitten care-taker.

The pale calicos words are rage filled, claws digging into the starry grass. She didn’t really care, did she? Beansprout had gotten cats almost killed. His actions hurt Rainkit. He caused Mumblepaw to lose the last physical touch of his family. The only good thing Beansprout was useful for was starting reckless wars. Hawkstar words wouldn’t be lost to him! Neither would this Commanders. “I don’t know what has gotten through this Settlement’s head but, you are the one I am counting on to back my claims up. I’m not afraid of a Commander who can’t fight without his using his teeth. I’m sure he thinks he isn’t to blame, to place all the blame on Twilightstar. Hell, he killed her back for taking one of his lives, justified or not. It was a stupid idea, but what can I expect?” Mewing into the air, tone calming down near the end, but most of it still leaking rage and anger.

They were wasting time up here, at any moment Beansprout could be doing something reckless, getting more and more cats killed. Mumblepaw was sick of waiting around for someone or something to change the tides, he was going to do, if Lilycreek liked it or not. One cat had to say something, Mumblepaw was scared of a smaller cat, they were the one with claws after all if it came to that. “I’m leaving here, we’re wasting precious time, see you back at the settlement, Lilycreek” The tone was flat in nature, disappearing as the winds shifted in the starry landscape, going back to the living word. A new burning hatred for the one-eyed Commander now sparked.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; August 1st, 2023 at 08:37 PM. Reason: x marks the spot where we fell apart
Old August 1st, 2023, 11:40 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

LILYCREEK: MIND READER [permanently active]

[TW: mentions of death, bad vibes etc]
--

She was rubbing her forehead as she thought to herself, mumbling. Deaths and tolls and all that damned rain water made her brain fuzzy. She didn't remember who was who anymore, she couldn't remember names, couldn't match faces. Hell, she was starting to forget her own, if it weren't for the angry apprentice beside her slandering her name. She left them yell at her as she continued to rub her temple, feeling her patience stretch thin. A part of her scoffed. For someone named for quietness, they sure didn't know how to shut up..

Ah, how alive and spunky he was to think of tearing down the reign of a leader in one night. No thought. Not much foresight. She felt herself prickle. Fine, she should have remembered Tinystorm was dead. Fine, she should have remembered who went missing. That thought made her sad; she used to remember the names of all the cats in the camp, of all that has fallen, and all that went missing. When had that stopped? When Pikestar left? When Beansprout came? Or had she never really cared at all? And why the hell would she have? They were all nameless faces whenever she didn't think so much of them, and faceless names whenever she needed them. Her memory was failing her. Or had she just never bothered with it all?

She let a tired, regretful face pull at her muscles. It seemed to rob her of her smile more often than not these past moons. But as Mumblepaw began to yell at her again for her lack of knowledge, she left the guilt slide of her. No need to be soft with them.

"True. But if Tinystorm wanted to show up to help us kick Beansprout's ass, he would've," she rumbled darkly. This child was starting to wear her patience thin, even if they did not necessarily deserve it. "And you're missing my point with Goatsneeze and Icefury. They may be missing, but their lack of presence is enough." She said flatly. "A testament to Beansprout's damned lacking." She softened for a moment as Mumblepaw rose their voice again. They had indignance written all over their face. You don't care about them, do you? They seemed to say.

Well, maybe they were half right. She didn't seem to really care about them. She had no attachment to them other than pity for their hatred against Beansprout. But they were clanmates, at the very least. And their leader was a complete and utter ass.

She bit back a scathing insult against the apprentice as he called her disappointing. But really, her heart sank deeper.

Disappointment.

Disappointment.

Disappointment.

The word rung in her mind, her first instinct flooding her brain with memories. Disappointment stamped on her father's face. Her mother's face. Her own face. Her second instinct was to yell at Mumblepaw. To chastise, to insult, to scold for his lack of subtlety and his lack of understanding. You can't just stage a couple over night! So what if we have words from a dead cat? Beansprout's still got supporters and cats unwilling to disobey warrior code by disobeying him, the fools. If her father heard of this...

"I know. I know!" she yelled in frustration, a fuse blowing as Mumblepaw told her of their willingness to fight Beansprout. "You think I haven't lost anything because of him? You think I don't want to knock him off a cliff the next time I see him and hope he breaks his neck?" Her eyes were wild, filled with grief and rawness and cold fire. "Do you think I want Beansprout as our leader? After all he's done?" She was staring down the apprentice now, fury building up in her chest; a tight knot, squeezing her heart until it threatened to burst. She thought of everything she lost when Beansprout came to power; her daughter, her niece, her own sanity, Kestrelpaw's eye. "But we can't, Mumblepaw. I know-" she said, her gaze dulling to become lifeless, broken, as her energy began to become sapped from her body. "-you hate him. We're on the same page on that matter. But if this goes up in flames, it's over."

She slumped, dull. She felt it harder to concentrate, to stay focused. Her vision was blurry, but she felt angry. A constant anger. Was she waking up? She hoped so; she had begun to feel a crawling hate in her body for her outburst. All that time spent building up her calmness...

"I will stand with you." She said, defeated. "I'll do it all. I've had enough." With you, with Beansprout, with everyone. I hate it here. I hate what we've become. There's no point anymore.

Just go die already. Let me out.

[ @vampire - would like to be clear lily's rage does not reflect my own! I adore Mumble and it was my fault we ended up here sweats ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by marshy; August 3rd, 2023 at 06:46 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2023, 08:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"He's dead."

Brokenstar did not look up as Hawkstar approached, not particularly invested in what he had to say this time around. It was almost never worthwhile, like having a nagging grandma cat over one's shoulder.

"Brokenstar." An attempt to get his attention, some sort of acknowledgement. "... Beanstar. Your.. Bumblestar, she killed him."

A twitch of his ears, for that was mildly of interest. "That's a fish problem." It was not his fault RiverClan dropped like flies. To Brokenstar, this sounded like a skill issue. He wouldn't lie though, the knowledge his Clan was shredding RiverClan brought a spark of joy to his heart.

For a moment, Hawkstar was silent. Brokenstar could almost imagine his face - muzzle pressed thin, ears drawn back. "Brokenstar, please. You warned them about him.. but their home is still flooded. They can't recover from this."

"And I said, that wasn't my problem. If they took my warning seriously, maybe this conversation would be worth entertaining." What, did he expect a handout? Brokenstar snorted. He had told them if they did nothing, their Clan would rot. He was content with their faith.

"They did take it seriously!" Hawkstar took a step toward him, but a low, warning growl kept him from getting closer. "They didn't.. they couldn't do anything. With the flood, with trying to get a semblance of normalcy, and then ThunderClan coming in.. they didn't have a chance."

"So they drew the short stick, plenty of cats have had a bad draw but made it work." A lash of his tail. "It's not my fault your Clan is always making excuses, Hawkstar. Your Clan has had plenty of opportunities to get their dung together, do not confuse their laziness with ineptness."

Brokenstar could feel Hawkstar's gaze upon him, and another moment of silent passed. Perhaps he was floundering for words? ".. All I'm asking, Broken, is to let them go home. I know things.. aren't perfect, but it took a few tries for ThunderClan to get better, too." And then, quieter. "please."

An angry huff. Brokenstar knew that by giving RiverClan their land back, they would learn very little from this experience. They hardly understood hardship, this would be an ideal opportunity to make them struggle. He liked watching them be uncomfortable, pathetic. Their only place in the world was as pests - sitting on land better suited for real cats. However, the state of the flood was not up to him, despite what Hawkstar and others might believe. It was only a coincidence it came just after Twilightstar's murder; and now, it was merely timing that the waters around RiverClan were reducing. "Okay, fine. Consider it done." Natural phenomenon, be damned. He would sooner let them drown then give them back what was lost. [b]"But do not mistake this kindness for weakness, Hawkstar. Your Clan has not escaped the tide.

"Now get the hell out of my sight. Your Clan owes me for this one." A tail flick dismissed Hawkstar, and Brokenstar closed his eyes. By the time RiverClan checked on their old territory, they'd find their camp was no longer underwater. A small break in a flurry of storms to come.