Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I'm Going Down, Like the...
Last post by Rani
Today 05:23 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:15 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by Rani
Today 05:03 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2019, 01:44 AM
Indefinitely Offline

My Mood: Unpredictable

Arrow Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @Kiramclome ]

Cobaltblood trudged out of the clearing. Or maybe not trudged, not it felt like it to her, and was clearly not energetic. She had not expected an apprentice and was not over the moon that she had one. The molly preferred to spend her time thinking of what she was going to do next. Especially now, with a lot suddenly going on. She didn't need to watch over some kit. The warrior felt as though this was a set back and she had to figure something out quick. The thought of just ignoring duties come to mind, but she wanted to get on peoples' good side to earn their trust and secure her place in the clan - for when she does things... not so good. So she'd have to play along and train Sheerpaw.

"Okay, so the territory is pretty big," she gestured her fluffy tail over the moors. "Unlike the other clans, we can see a good portion of our territory from any place on the moor. I personally find this lucky." It also makes this whole tour thing easier. Cobaltblood didn't know exactly what to show them, but was at least attempting this part of her duties as mentor. "So... there's not much else to show you, - since you can pretty much see everything - except for the borders," despite that fact that she didn't want to be here, she still felt embarrassed for not dong a good job at it. She didn't like feel bad at doing things. "Do you want to go to the borders?"
Sheerpaw looked around slowly, trying to take in his surroundings. He trotted after Colbatblood and flicked his ear nervously.
"Yeah." He replied.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 12:42 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Aspenflight let out a purr. "Congradulations. What's your apprentice's name?", he asked. The tom took a bite out of the mouse and finished it off.
"Newpaw!" She said and laid down beside Aspenflight. "I took them on a tour the other day and some hunting techniques."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old March 23rd, 2019, 02:39 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

@Tazzy

DuskFur was cleaning his pelt in a shaded place in the clearing. He hadn’t done much lately. He’d gone hunting, but was bored out of his mind. All he wanted was some attention.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 04:52 PM
that quiet one

@Five

Beetlebrook, Beetlebrook.. Dawnsong attempted to remember the warrior's appearance as she crawled out of the warriors' den, squinting when bright, morning sunlight met her pale eyes. It was kind of an odd patrol party, just being the two of them instead of the usual three (or more), but that was how it had worked out. Dawnsong didn't mind, though: it gave her a better chance to get to know a fellow WindClanner. Not to mention, it was usually easier to get along. She smirked at the thought. Outside, the ebony she-cat stood shivering in the chilly air, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the daylight. Thank StarClan, the snow was melting steadily these past few days, leaving a huge, slushy mess at the moment. Cold still hung in the air, however -- frost twinkled everywhere.
Strange name, actually. How could someone look like a beetle? She wondered vaguely as she searched the quiet clearing. She yawned, bushy tail flicking uncertainly behind her. It was so mousebrained to be looking for someone you couldn't remember what they looked like. What else was she supposed to do, though? I could ask someone. Deciding it was obviously her only choice, she shook the sleep from her body and began to pad further into the clearing. Searching for my first, poor victim, she thought, a bit dryly.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old March 23rd, 2019, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Tired

@canine

Beetlebrook trudged along quietly, pacing to and fro like an irritated pendulum. The patrol party had been set, and no matter how much he'd argued against the idea of another cat joining him (since he'd do a much better job alone), his objection had been blatantly shot down the moment it was uttered into the cold morning air. Begrudgingly, he awaited the arrival of this so-called Dawnsong. The name wasn't familiar, but after being supplied with a brief description, he'd narrowed it down to a few cats he'd seen glimpses of before. Although, he hadn't become acquainted with any of them, and it worried him to no end that he could be stuck with a cat that didn't quite understand the fine line between casual conversation and one-sided chatter (after all, there was none worse a cat than one who favoured the sound of their own voice a little too much). Though he wasn't the type to plead, Beetlebrook silently hoped that his patrol partner would be somewhat tolerable.

After a few more torturous moments of waiting (for all this fuss was definitely messing up his schedule), Beetlebrook spotted a she-cat making her way into the clearing. She matched what he'd been told: shiny black fur, yellowish eyes and small ears. From observation alone, the tom concluded that she didn't appear the annoying type. With a sharp sigh of relief, the tom wasted no time in slinking over with his head held high.

"Dawnsong?" He questioned in an accusatory manner, although as of yet she hadn't done so much as to arrive like instructed, "Here for the patrol?" Beetlebrook queried, seemingly bored with the introduction and it's formalities before it had began. It wasn't that he was trying to be rude, however he didn't see the point in getting too chummy with a cat that he'd probably never talk to again (or want to talk to again, if her personality was as aggravating as he'd initially feared).

Last edited by Five; March 23rd, 2019 at 05:37 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:14 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"Hm..I suppose they do." Magnoliachaser meowed. "But Ii think leaders need a break from being all big and scary, dont you," she asked, her blue eyes lighting up.
Swankit glanced towards Blazingstar's den uncertainly letting Magnoliachaser's words sink in. Eventually, she nodded, "You're right... Even though Blazingstar is so lucky to be away from annoying cats doesn't the leader's den get lonely?" She wondered, "Leaders should at least get to be weird to balance being scary, cool cats."

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:39 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Swankit glanced towards Blazingstar's den uncertainly letting Magnoliachaser's words sink in. Eventually, she nodded, "You're right... Even though Blazingstar is so lucky to be away from annoying cats doesn't the leader's den get lonely?" She wondered, "Leaders should at least get to be weird to balance being scary, cool cats."
The white mollies head bobbed up 'n down in a nodding motion. Her brows furrowed as her lips curled into a grin. "It could be one special day every..." Magnoliachaser trailed off, thinking. "Every 6 or 8 moons! Every clan leader gets a day to be weird and goof off!" She announced loudly, getting a few stares from cats who were close by.
The molly seemed to have more to say. "They can play with kits! Tell jokes! And whatever!" She meowed with glee. Magnolia's smile seemed to shrink a little, her blue orbs glancing to the side . "But it probably won't happen, the leaders are too serious." She laughed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:47 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Kiramclome ]

The warrior finally glanced at the tom, noticing a nervous flick of his ear. The molly turned away and rolled her eyes as she lead Sheerpaw towards one of the borders. She knew she was being harsh, acting like a kit, but she just wasn't in the mood right now. She had a lot to deal with and adding this apprentice to her pile wasn't helping one bit. Her mind was on her father, wondering and hoping that he was alright. But the molly knew that she had to focus on her mentor duties now. She could worry about Thrush any other time. "Okay, here's the border with Thunderclan," Cobaltblood nodded towards the lush tress as they approached the border. "This isn't a bod place to hunt. Sometimes the rabbits from Thunderclan territory cross over the border onto our's, which makes it our prey. We'll probably practice hunting around here," the molly watched Sheerpaw now. She wasn't sure if he wanted to look around a little or get moving to one of the other borders. "But don't think we'll be hunting today. The first day is just for exploring the territory," her voice was bit harsher than intended as she quickly let him know that they were not going to stop the tour to start hunting. Though she didn't entirely care that she was a little harsh, but still reminded herself that she shouldn't be too mean to him and would have to act nicer in the future.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:53 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The white mollies head bobbed up 'n down in a nodding motion. Her brows furrowed as her lips curled into a grin. "It could be one special day every..." Magnoliachaser trailed off, thinking. "Every 6 or 8 moons! Every clan leader gets a day to be weird and goof off!" She announced loudly, getting a few stares from cats who were close by.
The molly seemed to have more to say. "They can play with kits! Tell jokes! And whatever!" She meowed with glee. Magnolia's smile seemed to shrink a little, her blue orbs glancing to the side . "But it probably won't happen, the leaders are too serious." She laughed.
The tiny white and black kit shot glares at all the cats who stared at Magnoliachaser when she laughed. Glares so intense that one would not expect they came from such a tiny kit. Swankit didn't want anyone to look at her new friend like that! She glanced back at her and laughed imagining the image, "That could work!" She purred, "Imagine them goofing off in the elders' den listening to their stories!" She comically imagined Blazingstar intently listening to a story with the kits being interested in every word and let out another amused purr.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:58 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
The tiny white and black kit shot glares at all the cats who stared at Magnoliachaser when she laughed. Glares so intense that one would not expect they came from such a tiny kit. Swankit didn't want anyone to look at her new friend like that! She glanced back at her and laughed imagining the image, "That could work!" She purred, "Imagine them goofing off in the elders' den listening to their stories!" She comically imagined Blazingstar intently listening to a story with the kits being interested in every word and let out another amused purr.
"Imagine if he started telling jokes, that would be a joy ride!" Magnoliachaser spoke, blinking with slight confusion as she saw Swankit give a glare at the cats. She shrugged it off. "We should confront Blazingstar about it sometime!" She told with a grin.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Closed Thread