Old November 19th, 2023, 02:08 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Risingpaw
10 || She/They, AMAB [Genderfluid]
Ginger and White Tabby
Risingpaw stands her ground, a bit shaken than before but still. The apprentice does take a step back when the sparks start flying off the cats pelt. Tail that was once lashing around now lowered behind her. They don’t let up. If she wanted to harm Larkwing, she would have to go through them first! “No! If you want to hurt- to uh hurt Larkwing. You go through me!” “A Clanmate” what the fishing joke! Standing up would make her look strong right? Like Cherryswirl! Super strong and- dead. Like Splashfur. The Shecat freezes, the image of the dead cat now appearing once more. She shudders, knees buckling for a second before they managed to collect themself again. Risingpaw knows panic will get her nowhere, confidence was key to ending this…and possibly death.

[ @Neso ]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old November 19th, 2023, 02:17 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Pricklestep
he/him - 36 moons - warrior
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Pricklestep walked over before worriedly looking up at Larkstar as his jaws dropped. "Larkstar are you alright?" he called out as he walked closer to the rock. Concern clouding his face. "Do you need any help?" he made it sound like he was really concerned as eye eyed Larkstar nervously.

[ @FrostyGalaxy Larkie mention ]
Old November 19th, 2023, 02:20 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post
Risingpaw
10 || She/They, AMAB [Genderfluid]
Ginger and White Tabby
Risingpaw stands her ground, a bit shaken than before but still. The apprentice does take a step back when the sparks start flying off the cats pelt. Tail that was once lashing around now lowered behind her. They don’t let up. If she wanted to harm Larkwing, she would have to go through them first! “No! If you want to hurt- to uh hurt Larkwing. You go through me!” “A Clanmate” what the fishing joke! Standing up would make her look strong right? Like Cherryswirl! Super strong and- dead. Like Splashfur. The Shecat freezes, the image of the dead cat now appearing once more. She shudders, knees buckling for a second before they managed to collect themself again. Risingpaw knows panic will get her nowhere, confidence was key to ending this…and possibly death.

[ @Neso ]

ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

A huff escaped the warriors mouth. Her pelt now smoking and produced sparks as she stood up. Hold up her paw, she shocked the apprentices forehead. It wouldn't hurt the cat by alot, just a tiny shock.

"Go sit down. I'm not going to fight a child. Now listen to what im telling you before you get hurt. You're a kitten. Go find your mentor, you're annoying me. I'm not trying to get you in trouble. I could care less if i did."

The warriors pelt now erupted in smoke and lightning. It shooting around her
body as she spoke. Now that Thunder was standing up now, it was obvious how much bigger she was to Risingpaw. God this was such a drag, she yawned. She really only wanted the scare factor from this, she didn't get any enjoyment from it.

// shock permission was given beforehand. //
RushingKit!

Last edited by Fae; November 19th, 2023 at 02:25 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 02:21 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang arrived*
Old November 19th, 2023, 02:25 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Wingkit
As the "fighting" escalated, Wingkit watched with wide eyes. Something was happening with the fur of the bigger cat and - STARS WAS THAT LIGHNING??? "LOOK!" One paw aimed to shove Toadkit roughly in the shoulder to draw the kits attention, though the caliby was already landing back on his paws and scampering through the crowd to get a better look. Green eyes were round with curiosity as he watched.

"Do that again!!" he cried, fur fluffed up from excitement as he bounced on his paws, beaming at Thunderchaser. That was so cool! She looked like a storm! With a giddy expression he pranced over to the older warrior. "Can you do that to me, too?? Please???" Oh, she had to right? Whatever it was that happened looked really cool!

[ @Neso @Katiethewolfchild ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old November 19th, 2023, 02:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Pristinekit
She/Her | The High Priestess

Small, timid pawsteps carry Pristinekit over to the Floodstone. as Larkstar called the Clan to gather for a meeting. The pitter-patter of her paws was barely audible at all -- if not completely un-hearable over the hubbub and noise of her surrounding Clanmates.

Ocean-blue hues scoured the audience for her mother, to see if Pansypetal was among the crowd. But her mother was nowhere to be seen -- and even if she was, Pristinekit was too short to see around her much much taller clanmates. The little she-kit sighed softly and set her rump down on the ground, self-consciously licking her chest fur to straighten it even further. She couldn't afford to be seen with messy fur, after all. That was what Mama always said.

Her wide-eyed gaze drifted briefly to one cat that stood out among the rest -- oh, skies! Pristinekit's eyes brightened with wonder and curiosity. Why was that warrior all ... sparky? And woah... what had they just done to that apprentice?

[ Open for interaction ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old November 19th, 2023, 02:47 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Immediately Cherryswirl felt her pelt ripple with worry upon hearing the, rather off, call for a clan meeting. It didn't sound right. Something didn't sound right. And, as the older warrior turned towards the Floodstone, she had to contain to gasp from seeing a battered Larkstar. Stars! What happened?!

"Larkstar, are you alright!?" She would yowl in conjunction with other worried clanmates, her voice melding amongst the others. Though, her pelt seemed to fluff out even more so as her younger siblings voice rang loud in her ears. Scolding a clanmate? Talking to them? What had been said that would make Risingpaw call out like that? So, turning her attention to Rising, Cherry quickly scurried over to see what was going on. Watching as Thunderchaser, a clanmate she wasn't all too familiar with, raised a paw towards her sister, the older warrior approached at the tail-end of their words. It seemed there was a small crowd gathering around.

"What's going on here?" She meowed with a firm voice, glancing between the two, "I certainly hope there won't be any fighting... Risingpaw, are you alright, sweet? What's happened?"

[ @vampire - Risingpaw | @Neso - Thunderchaser ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 19th, 2023, 02:59 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Hollyflight and Treepaw showed up.

41/100 - Treepaw

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 19th, 2023, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

> THE FINAL GIRL •°..
《 Chill Of Death : Inactive 》
|| he/they/it ||

Lotuspaw was residing in the den that was apparently for cats around his age. Lotuspaw was staring at the nest they were given when it first joined with a slight tilt of his head. For the first 5 moons of his life wasn't within the clan. It had been with his older brother and his mate. Now he was alone in a whole new life. Pansypetal didn't want anything to do with them. The cat brought a paw up to their a scar that started from his shoulder and went all the way down to his flank, a scar that would forever remind Lotuspaw of that day. Before Lotuspaw could reminisce in hurtful memories, he heard the call of the leader. Uh, Larkstar? Right?

Lotuspaw stood up and walked out of the den and squinted his eyes at the sudden sunlight hitting them. The cat looked around the clearing and spotted his mentor. Lotuspaw started to walk over to her to sit next to seeing how she was the only friendly face Lotuspaw could trust. Though before Lotuspaw reached his destination, their eyes spotted a small off-white and peach kit. The same kit he was told to stay away from. Lotuspaw thought for a moment before his attention was taken. The light brown cat watched as a fight seemed to escalate and soon enough sparks were seen.

What just happened???

Lotuspaw shook his head as they glanced at Pristinekit for a moment more before going to take a seat next to Birdsnow muttering a small 'hi'.

| @Rose - Pristinekit; @poppy - Birdnow |

Last edited by xavier.; November 19th, 2023 at 03:12 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 03:19 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadkit was silent. Whatever had Wingkit so exocted it seemed like it had something too do with sight. Something the blind 6 moon old kit had never had. Not tht she cared. After all she was certain that there were plently of ways she could use being blind to her advantage.

Beekit kept smelling everything, especially the grass and feeling the grass. @birdie
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; November 24th, 2023 at 05:44 PM.