Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by elio
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:06 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 08:05 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 08:04 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eidolon
Splitpaw Art Request
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2019, 01:24 PM

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

→ Stormpaw and Cloudpaw ←

WindClan should have thanked StarClan the tabby sisters did not stay around each other often. If they were not bickering, the she-cats would be causing some minor stir in the apprentice den, however, their days of mischief had thankfully slimmed down to near none after leaving the nursery.
"So what do I get if I win?" The younger, Cloudpaw, inquired as she lead the way towards the warriors' den. Her gait was bouncier than her sister's, jumping from one large patch of snow to the other.
Stormpaw jogged to match pace with her littermate. "I don't think there is anything to win. I think if we hunt, great, if we patrol, great. We don't have to make a bet out of it." She was more excited to possibly spar with another warrior and apprentice, instead of her usual partner.
Cloudpaw skid to a halt. "Oh, have some fun for once, Stormpaw. We'll think of something."
Stormpaw rolled her eyes playfully, shoving into her sister's shoulder. As they neared the den, they dodged a warrior exiting, continuing to shove and swipe at each other until they nearly fell through the lichen. Cloudpaw entered first.
"Slatesting, Sunfur!" The younger molly exclaimed with a grin.
Stormpaw stuck her head into the burrow, looking from one mentor to the other, "We're ready to head out."

[ @Fuzzyfeline @SuspiciousMindz
not sure if y'all want to do a particular order of posting or just play it by ear, whatever you want ]

Old March 8th, 2019, 03:22 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Okapi

Dawnsong nodded. Right. She'd almost forgotten about his blindness. "It's my favorite pastime.. And it's not just what I see that I like about it. It's the silence that I love." She smiled at the thought of it. As a matter of fact, the camp was being engulfed in darkness right now. Dawnsong stood suddenly, feeling that it was time to end the conversation. She shook her pelt, stretching her stiff limbs before turning her pale eyes to Pikerunner. "Well, it's time for me to head to the warriors' den," she said,"It was nice talking to you, Pikerunner. We should do it again sometime."

[ Would you like to wrap it up? ]

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old March 8th, 2019, 04:34 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Leafpaw stood up. "So are we going to do something or are you going to just be lazy" she asked and stretched.
With a huff, the slim molly stood up. She didn't remember this much training as an apprentice, mostly because she slacked off when hee mentor wasn't looking. The brown molly stretched her legs with a nod.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 9th, 2019, 07:00 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
The stature of his old friend seemed so hesitant, so unsure and yet, Duskflight couldn't bring himself to question his friend. After all, surely there appeared to be a difference in his own personality; cats change, that's just how life went. If Larkfall wished to share about the past and give some reasoning behind how he was, that would be his choice. He would never force a cat to share something they didn't want to share.
Regardless the mostly black tom was overcome with joy to see his friend settle in next to him, Duskflight unable to stifle the purr that rattled in his chest as he settled back down next to his friend. His baby blue eyes were bright, full of a happiness that he truly hasn't felt since his younger days in the clan. It felt good to see a familiar and friendly face, not that Blazingstar was untouchable, but Duskflight found it hard to get to the busy tom to talk and obviously couldn't stick around with him all the time. And he couldn't gather the heart to inform the leader of how he was being treated by his other clanmates. In his mind, he believed they had a right to feel how they did about him. It was completely his choice to leave the clan, and the fact that he had another chance of being in the clan and not left to die, was a miracle.
"I've missed you too! It feels like it really had been a lifetime since I last saw or spoke to you! And ah, that's okay, I'm sure life had you by the tail. The good thing is that we're talking now! I'd say we have a lot of catching up to do," chuckled out the tom, taking a moment to swivel his gaze slowly across the other cats in the clearing.
by the tail is too literal. duskflight was so happy to be in his presence, which is something that he wasnt used to. when he walked into a room, he was used to cuckoosnarl staring at him. eyes digging into his pelt to the point he felt like hed break apart. the air always felt suffocating when he was around. but duskflight was only full of smiles and remembrance, reminiscing on their past together. he was happy to see him. larkfalls smile didnt go away - infact he felt his face hurt slightly. "it feels like a life time since weve talked, im sure alot happened while you were gone? im... still unsure why you left, i never bothered to listen to peoples assumptions and rumors," there were alot of cats who were uphappy with duskflight coming back, but he himself trusted blazingstars judgement. he had always been a bit picky with who came in and out of windclan, surely duskflight wasnt a mistake. and larkfall wasnt complaining either, duskflight had been, and is his best friend. after he left... larkfall didnt really have anyone.

but cuckoosnarl. but that wasnt the case anymore

Last edited by graves; March 9th, 2019 at 07:01 PM.
Old March 10th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves View Post
by the tail is too literal. duskflight was so happy to be in his presence, which is something that he wasnt used to. when he walked into a room, he was used to cuckoosnarl staring at him. eyes digging into his pelt to the point he felt like hed break apart. the air always felt suffocating when he was around. but duskflight was only full of smiles and remembrance, reminiscing on their past together. he was happy to see him. larkfalls smile didnt go away - infact he felt his face hurt slightly. "it feels like a life time since weve talked, im sure alot happened while you were gone? im... still unsure why you left, i never bothered to listen to peoples assumptions and rumors," there were alot of cats who were uphappy with duskflight coming back, but he himself trusted blazingstars judgement. he had always been a bit picky with who came in and out of windclan, surely duskflight wasnt a mistake. and larkfall wasnt complaining either, duskflight had been, and is his best friend. after he left... larkfall didnt really have anyone.

but cuckoosnarl. but that wasnt the case anymore
It was good to see his friend smile, it made him worry less, at least for the time being. To him, the smile seemed genuine and bright, something he always loved to see on a friends face.
Duskflight knew the conversation would turn to his disappearance, it was only natural, and even though the question wasn't directly asked, he knew it hung silently. Where had he gone and what happened. Luckily, he wasn't the kind of tom to swell too deeply on things and the memory of his time outside of the clan didn't make him clam up and become moody. If anything, he was happy to share his experience and what had truly happened, especially with a friend. "I'm guessing a lot of people are unsure of why I left. It's not like I left an explanation for anyone before disappearing. And cats have seemed to make their own minds up about what really happened." Turning his head, the mostly black tom would still wear a light smile, filled with fondness for his home clan despite their hostility towards him. "I don't know if you remember Weaselshade. She was a queen with long, pretty, spotted fur, seemed pretty popular amongst the other queens." There was a pause, his gaze flickering to the snow just around them. "One night when I was guarding the camp, I heard some suspicious noises so I followed suite after notifying the other guard. After a little bit of following, I saw Weaselshade. She was far out from the camp at this point, and I smelled blood. Creeping closer I was better able to see what was going on.." Duskflight clenched his jaws for a moment, looking at his friend before looking away. "She was killing a kit. I don't think it was her own, but I never found out. I hadn't masked my scent at all so she immediately noticed me.. Weaselshade gave me a choice. Either I could leave the clan with my life intact, or I would end up like the kit. And I know it sounds stupid to be intimidated by a queen, but Larkfall... I.. I trained with her. She is one of the strongest, most brutal attackers I've known and you know me, I'm just a bag of bones really. I might be fast, but I just.. I know she would have killed me. In my fear, I didn't even think of telling Dapplestar, so.. So I left that night. I tried to stay near the borders because.. Because Windclan is my home, I would never want to leave.. I even left prey at the border when I could spare it. I almost.. I almost died out there, I nearly starved to death. But Blazingstar found me and helped me back to camp. And here I am today." His smile was back as he finished, looking to his friend now.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 10th, 2019, 08:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Topazkit yowled in mock-indignation as his sister leapt at him. He put his paws in the air as she pinned him on the ground.

"I give in, I give in!" He went limp, trying to trick her to get off him.

@Rosemew
@Lilyfur2
@Greywind
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Runningkit yawned and opened her eyes. That was a long nap. Huh? She glanced up and the bouncing shapes infront of her. She smiled and grabbed Topazkit's tail. "He he! Don't let go, Drizzlekit!"

@Rosemew
@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@Greywind

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 10th, 2019, 09:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Littlewish padded swiftly into Windclan's moors. He breathed deeply and looked across the brown and green grass. It was a nice clear day, and he felt energized as ever. He breathed in a second time, and tensed his muscles. Twitching his ears up, he looked out for any potential clanmates, enemies, or prey.
@Rosemew

Last edited by Moon Lily; March 10th, 2019 at 09:57 PM.
Old March 10th, 2019, 10:28 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish padded swiftly into Windclan's moors. He breathed deeply and looked across the brown and green grass. It was a nice clear day, and he felt energized as ever. He breathed in a second time, and tensed his muscles. Twitching his ears up, he looked out for any potential clanmates, enemies, or prey.
@Rosemew
There in the middle of the clearing was a brown, lean molly. Also known as Antlernose, she was laying on the ground, doing nothing. A yawn rippled from her throat boredly.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 10th, 2019, 11:05 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

There in the middle of the clearing was a brown, lean molly. Also known as Antlernose, she was laying on the ground, doing nothing. A yawn rippled from her throat boredly.
Littlewish bounded closer, scenting a cat. He stepped into the clearing, a smile growing in his face. "Be careful a bird doesn't fly into that yawn" He joked, hopping into level ground. He sat down, twitching his tail.

Old March 10th, 2019, 11:42 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Littlewish swiftly bounded through the clearing, careful not to scare any prey with crackling leaves. Sometimes they barely noticed him because of his size, but he didn't care. He found a nice empty space at the edge of the clearing to sit, and breathed deeply. He started humming to himself. "A little while ago, hmm hmm"

@Wheatley

Closed Thread