Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Kix
Today 04:40 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Mica
Today 04:39 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:38 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by samm
Today 04:22 PM
The tangles of research...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:22 PM

Old September 13th, 2023, 08:27 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
+ Echo +
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
Gingerfrost..? He wasn't sure why or what it meant, but Echo's name didn't make too much sense either! "That name sound cool!" he mewed "and uh..." he started looking around, thinking of a respond to the question "Echo..." uh...uhm...well... "Echo...don't...know...Echo dunno where papa is...papa never told Echo were the den is either..." was he supposed to know where it was..? Well whatever it is, he doesn't know "but Echo's sibs are with papa..." their gaze went to the ground, expressing clear sadness "Papa is usually a quiet cat but is smart and uh..." hmm...the kits tried to remember some details about his papa "Papa is a strong cat and papa is usually never around" he said, gaze going back to the older cat

"Usually it's mama that takes care of us" but what happened to mama? "Until mama went somewhere and never came back....mama was a bit upset.." so then there was Echo, and sister Whisper, and brother Howl, and papa.. "uh...yea..." he stared back at the ground

-----------
╰─▸ ❝ @Estelle [Gingerfrost]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; September 13th, 2023 at 08:33 AM.
Old September 14th, 2023, 05:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

muffin // she/her // 9 moons

---

What else? What was that supposed to mean? Rolling off of her back and getting back to her paws, she tilts her head at the deputy-- or well, the leader, but at this point in time still the deputy-- and furrows her brows in a bout of confusion. What other moves did she know? What else did she know? What else could she do? There were so many things that she was sure she could offer. After all, she had grown up as a stray. It couldn't be that different. Keeping a close eye on Gingerfrost in case he decided to make another move, she begins to talk.

"I can hunt. I need more practice but I'll try as hard as I can. And I know a bit about plants. Mother taught me as much as she could in case I'd be alone one day but I... Please. Don't leave me here."

Was she desperate? Incredibly. Pleading eyes stare holes into the tom's, ears drooping a bit as she anxiously awaits a response.

He meant battle-wise, but that was his mistake for not being more precise. Seeing the feline wouldn't try anything else he relaxed his muscles and sat down, idly watching her desperate form as she spoke of what she knew. So she knew how to hunt? Somewhat, at least. It seemed Muffin was serious about wanting to join the clan... He thought about it for a second. If she already knew hunting basics, that was good, and while unstable her initial move hadn't been bad. All that remained was her mental capacity - but only the test of time would see through that.
"..Alright. I'll let you join. You'll have to take on a clan name, something common to our surroundings. Any thoughts?"

[ All done! Go ahead and submit her ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
+ Echo +
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
Gingerfrost..? He wasn't sure why or what it meant, but Echo's name didn't make too much sense either! "That name sound cool!" he mewed "and uh..." he started looking around, thinking of a respond to the question "Echo..." uh...uhm...well... "Echo...don't...know...Echo dunno where papa is...papa never told Echo were the den is either..." was he supposed to know where it was..? Well whatever it is, he doesn't know "but Echo's sibs are with papa..." their gaze went to the ground, expressing clear sadness "Papa is usually a quiet cat but is smart and uh..." hmm...the kits tried to remember some details about his papa "Papa is a strong cat and papa is usually never around" he said, gaze going back to the older cat

"Usually it's mama that takes care of us" but what happened to mama? "Until mama went somewhere and never came back....mama was a bit upset.." so then there was Echo, and sister Whisper, and brother Howl, and papa.. "uh...yea..." he stared back at the ground

-----------
╰─▸ ❝ @Estelle [Gingerfrost]

Was it bad of him to think this was another classic case of abandonment? Parents who didn't want or couldn't keep the kits anymore, leaving them behind for clans to look after... Gingerfrost sigh. Well, this one was definitely too young to stay out alone... Parents could come get him if they wanted - if they were still alive - but until then he couldn't exactly abandon this one either. Didn't have the time to take him to a twoleg nest right now either, too much to do.
"..How 'bout you stay with us 'till your parents come get you? You'll be part of a clan, and have a clan name - Echokit, how does that sound?"

[ All done! Feel free to submit Echokit to the allegiances, if you'd like a different name lmk! ]

Old September 14th, 2023, 07:31 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

tansypaw // she/her // 9 moons

---

A new name? So she could ditch this stupid name the house-folk gave her? What did 'Muffin' mean, anyway? Though she was unfamiliar with the surroundings of her new home territory, something does come to mind... Something she and her mother would seek out together to help ease the pain in her paws and her legs whenever they walked for too long. It would be a perfect fit. A steeled look of determination shot toward the leader, she offers a small smile.

"Tansy. My name will be Tansy." She states with conviction. "... Thank you for not leaving me alone. I promise I'll do well by you."

gingerfrost | @Estelle

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 15th, 2023, 04:20 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
+ Echo +
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛
The kit blinked. Huh?? Stay with them for now?? "Really?? You'll be letting Echo stay with you till' Mama and Papa comes get Echo?? " was this real?! The kit couldn't believe it. So kind of him to let him stay! Clan..? What's a clan..? Clan clan clan...that wasn't in the list of words Echo recognized..but the kit was happy still, immediately jumping back to his feet "Thank you kind cat!" clan name? What does that mean..? Something...Echo will get a new name maybe? "Echokit...So that'll be Echo's name?? Echo likes that name! " he said

-----------
╰─▸ ❝ @Estelle [Gingerfrost] I'll go submit him!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old September 18th, 2023, 07:18 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderChaser
She/Her - Active Power Card Since 2021
A golden pelted cat with black features and scars that littered her body
"Thunderstorms are as much our friends as the sunshine"

The warrior gulped. Closing her eyes and really focusing on her negative charges in her fur. She would feel it spike and then begin to spark. Opening her eyes caused her for pelt to erupt into small lightning strikes and sparks. They continue to liter her fur as she breathed deeply.

Looking at the leader she sighed. Her breathing maintaining a steady pattern. As the lightning died down to only sparks and then finally it settled. Her fur following suit.

"That. That's what it is. I call it thunderstorm. Cause its lightning and my name is thunder! I don't know exactly what causes me to be able to do that but its pretty handy in combat, It gives off a nasty shock to anyone who gets to close."

She said as her tail flicked off the remains little sparks and static electricity on her coat. She stood at what looked like attention as she awaited a response of either shock, anger, confusion, or something else.

// Ginger - @Estelle

Old September 24th, 2023, 01:12 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post
——————
PumpkinKit

A dark ginger she-cat with green eyes.

——————
| @Apollo. @Omari @WhiteDawn |
——————
The kitten looks up at the new cat, quivering a bit. She never liked big things… Mama always told her to run from things bigger than her. Was this a time to run, she wondered…? Her brother was next to her, and she felt a strange sense of… safety here… was this normal?

(Short post because I HATE joining roleplays-)
——————
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

The massive Lionhert hadn't immediately recognized Dapplewing, he tilted his head and responded "I know who you are Dapplewing.", he then looked at the two young kits and approached, he squinted his eyes before looking back at Dapplewing "Where have you found them?", he sent again a quick look at the kits "And do you know their names?", one of the kits seemed to try to get impressive, Nightspark liked that, a lot of kits were scared by his presence...
@Omari @Apollo. @Sakura.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

Dapplewing breathed out a sigh of relief before his gaze shifted down to the little lumps of fur at his side. The tom couldn’t help but sigh again, but this one was much more emotionally charged–saddened. “Well, I was out in the territory and I heard them crying…” He left out some of the specifics, but this was the gist of the story. “Their mother had died. They were alone, scared, hungry… I couldn’t just leave them.”

At the question about their names, he brightened up ever so slightly. “We decided on some names.” He dipped his head to point his nose at the small tom kit first, “His name can be Silverkit, and hers can be Pumpkinkit.” He finished by pointing his nose to the she-kit next.

[ @Apollo. @Sakura. @WhiteDawn ]
༄ Silverkit ༄
( *chokes on water* ITS BEEN HOW MANY DAYS? I THOUGHT IT HAD BEEN A WEEK???? I am very sorry! )

The orange tomkit narrowed his eyes, watching Gnite-smark carefully with his fur still puffed up. So he did know Drample-whim, he was right, he should've gone with Drimnle or stayed with his momma. He nudged his sis a little, actively looking for a way to run. The two of them working together could surely find a way back to the beach; back to momma, back home, back safe, back.. Silverkit hesitated. He and Pumpkinkit tried for ever and ever to make momma wake up, she didn't smell like herself, she was cold and her fur felt weird. She wasn't really there. Silverkit looked to Pumpkinkit for a moment, his sis looked scared, but not scared scared, if that makes sense. He put his tail on his sisters back, to reassure her. He didn't like Drample-whim, he didn't trust him not one bit, so he'd protect Pumpkinkit from him as well as he could, until they have had lots of food, and have a good plan of how to run away.

He looked up at Drample-whim as his new name was said, he didn't like the name Silverkit, it was weird and long and not good at all, HE WASN'T EVEN SILVER, but apparently he needed a new name, somthin about everyone having really weird, bad, long names in this place. Who was Drample-whim to choose his name for him anyways? He narrowed his eyes and flicked his tail slightly, keeping a steady watch on Drample-whim.

Old September 25th, 2023, 05:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neso View Post

ThunderChaser

The warrior gulped. Closing her eyes and really focusing on her negative charges in her fur. She would feel it spike and then begin to spark. Opening her eyes caused her for pelt to erupt into small lightning strikes and sparks. They continue to liter her fur as she breathed deeply.

Looking at the leader she sighed. Her breathing maintaining a steady pattern. As the lightning died down to only sparks and then finally it settled. Her fur following suit.

"That. That's what it is. I call it thunderstorm. Cause its lightning and my name is thunder! I don't know exactly what causes me to be able to do that but its pretty handy in combat, It gives off a nasty shock to anyone who gets to close."

She said as her tail flicked off the remains little sparks and static electricity on her coat. She stood at what looked like attention as she awaited a response of either shock, anger, confusion, or something else.

// Ginger - @Estelle

This was... Peculiar. Gingerfrost had on instinct taken a clear step back when lightning began erupting from the cats' pelt - something that, obviously, should not be happening. And yet it did. It wasn't... Normal. And frankly, Gingefrost didn't know how to feel about it. It was confusing and complex and he just wanted to nope right out of the situation but he couldn't. He had to deal with this, unfortunately.

Well... looking the cat up and down. Technically this wasn't his first time dealing with something like this. The abilities were incomparable, but it reminded him of Sparrowskip and his plant-talking nonetheless. That too had been such a strange situation. This one was probably more of a danger, but still, the link was there. Getting a sceptical look her eyed Thunderchaser with suspicion - who could blame him? Not every day you meet a cat with lightning-pelt.
"..You said you wanted to help us..?"
Elaborate, in other words. He's still processing the lightning.

Old October 1st, 2023, 03:40 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

This was... Peculiar. Gingerfrost had on instinct taken a clear step back when lightning began erupting from the cats' pelt - something that, obviously, should not be happening. And yet it did. It wasn't... Normal. And frankly, Gingefrost didn't know how to feel about it. It was confusing and complex and he just wanted to nope right out of the situation but he couldn't. He had to deal with this, unfortunately.

Well... looking the cat up and down. Technically this wasn't his first time dealing with something like this. The abilities were incomparable, but it reminded him of Sparrowskip and his plant-talking nonetheless. That too had been such a strange situation. This one was probably more of a danger, but still, the link was there. Getting a sceptical look her eyed Thunderchaser with suspicion - who could blame him? Not every day you meet a cat with lightning-pelt.
"..You said you wanted to help us..?"
Elaborate, in other words. He's still processing the lightning.

ThunderChaser

She nodded swiftly.
"Yes! I really really do! I have no ill intentions I swear it on starclan!"

Any normal cat who knew her, would know she never swore anything on starclan unless she truly wholeheartly meant it.

"Thunderclan had changed. It wasn't standing on the same values it once stood on before. It isn't pure like it was before. It was evil, corrupt. And needs to be dealt with. BumbleStar has ruined the clan I once called home. RiverClan now seems like a much better fit for me."

She looked at the leader, she was serious. ThunderClan was disgusting with Bumble as leader. It was like a leach feeding off of a deer.

Old October 4th, 2023, 05:35 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Habit
scrunch…scrunch the small bone thin kitten padded through the territory his half furred body shivering slightly due to the cold. Wasn’t it still supposed to be warm outside? Didn’t matter much as long as he had gotten away from the herb obsessed freak known as Toby. He shuddered at the thought of him, the cat who had once sworn to take care of him. Although he had changed drastically when buggy left the small group of cats that they lived in.

His stomach rumbled and did flips as he staggered around the area until an awful stench made his nose wrinkle. It smelled of so many cats and other things he wasn’t used to. Either way his stomach still didn’t agree with him. Taking a moment he scurried over to a bush and took a moment to vomit up the leafs he had eaten. Toby had been unsure of what he had been feeding the kitten and habit had taken notice of this.

A few moments later he was passed out by the border.

@els - because you wanted papa bird to find little man
@Estelle

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 5th, 2023, 09:28 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Shalev wobbled over, still weak from weeks of not eating actual food. He hastily made way to Riverclan, not bothering to take care of the wounds that would seal in time. He was so tired. He sighed. “Hello..” he said, deadpan expression and monotone voice driving out any sign of emotion, expect for shaky paws. “I’d like to join Riverclan.” he called, tired and weary.

If he weren’t a cat, dark circles would be around his eyes from lack of sleep. But they weren’t. Instead, the scarred tom was.. heavily tired and… not aggressive.. but he didn’t seem to have the will left to feel anything. He was sick from the rotten food and poor treatment he had gotten when he was in the hole with Max, and it wasn’t like that would solve itself.

@Estelle

Last edited by Caspian; October 5th, 2023 at 09:33 AM.