Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 07:01 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:59 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:56 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:55 PM
Irispaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 06:53 PM

Old May 5th, 2021, 07:21 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Nightpaw walked into kestrelstar’s den. “Kestrelstar?” She said. “I- im happy your leader.” She said. “I really wanted to come and say hello, I- hope you can trust me to be an apprentice of your clan.” She walked up and sat near him.
@spade

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 8th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

@spade
Flamedrop padded into the leader´s den, taking with her the dead body of the kit.
¨um, kestrelstar?¨ she paused, then went on, ¨i have something to report. it´s about a kit... barkkit.¨ stop stopped here, waiting for a response from her leader.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; May 8th, 2021 at 12:42 PM.
Old May 8th, 2021, 02:11 PM
chirps

[ all leaders' den responses will be replied to once kestrel has his lives! i appreciate your patience! ^^ ]
Old May 12th, 2021, 07:11 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

@spade

"KESSYSTAR!!"

Nightkit ran into the leader's den, a smile on his face covering his insecurities. He was brave!! He could talk to Kessystar! He knew there was a huge chance he'd get in trouble, but he was willing to take the chance. "Kessystaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!!" He couldn't help but wonder - what if Nightpaw was right? What if he was really mean and grump and mean? What if he kicked him out of the Clan?? He didn't want to get kicked out of the Clan! However, he knew it was too late. He knew Kessy would be happy to see him.

[chaos child]

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:43 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Nightpaw walked into kestrelstar’s den. “Kestrelstar?” She said. “I- im happy your leader.” She said. “I really wanted to come and say hello, I- hope you can trust me to be an apprentice of your clan.” She walked up and sat near him.
@spade
Thing had been... tiring to say the least. With the weight of expectations and thoughts about what to do with ThunderClan, Kestrelstar was barely sleeping in his new den. Instead, his paws often found themselves crossing the territory and checking for signs of threats.

Now though, he paced quietly in his den... his den... the scent of Lionstorm still clung to the walls and a momentary wave of grief crashed down onto him. He would never admit it, but he missed the golden boy...

A voice alerted him to paws at the entrance of his den, and the tom let out a low snarl. Realizing it was Nightpaw, the snarl dissipated into a sigh. "Nightpaw," he stated, monotone as his yellow gaze met hers. "Yes, right. We'll get to some training sessions soon. You need your battle skills sharpened still."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_heart View Post
@spade
Flamedrop padded into the leader´s den, taking with her the dead body of the kit.
¨um, kestrelstar?¨ she paused, then went on, ¨i have something to report. it´s about a kit... barkkit.¨ stop stopped here, waiting for a response from her leader.
Finally taking a moment to lay down in his nest - it still wasn't perfect, he wanted to add to it - Kestrelstar lifted his head to look at the entrance of the den. "Flamedrop," he sighed, getting to his paws and padding forward. "What-" he began, then stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes found the limp body of the kit.

Instantly Kestrelstar was on high alert. What happened? Who had done this?? "What happened?" he growled, eyes going from the kit to Flamedrop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ash- View Post
@spade

"KESSYSTAR!!"

Nightkit ran into the leader's den, a smile on his face covering his insecurities. He was brave!! He could talk to Kessystar! He knew there was a huge chance he'd get in trouble, but he was willing to take the chance. "Kessystaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!!" He couldn't help but wonder - what if Nightpaw was right? What if he was really mean and grump and mean? What if he kicked him out of the Clan?? He didn't want to get kicked out of the Clan! However, he knew it was too late. He knew Kessy would be happy to see him.

[chaos child]
Sleep was evading him as usual it seemed, and Kestrelstar just sat grumbling in the middle of his den. At least there hadn't seemed to be anymore mounting chaos with ThunderClan as of late, but thoughts of retribution continued to swim about in his mind. The life that the Dark Forest molly had provided him with - swift punishment - made him linger on thoughts of destruction. He wanted to see ThunderClan burned to the ground, no matter what it took.

A loud, squeaky voice entered then, and Kestrelstar winced at the pain it caused his ears. Was that a... "It's Kestrelstar," Kestrelstar snapped, eyes narrowing as they focused on Nightkit. What was this kids name? He didn't know, and didn't care to know. "Does this look like the nursery to you?"
Old May 12th, 2021, 11:50 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

“Alright Kestrelwi- star.” She smiled. “I can meet you out by the island at sun high.” She smiled.
@spade

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 12th, 2021, 02:19 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Rabbitfluff leaped into the den(yes, a little play on his name!! it was so cool!!), his ears twitching furiously and a look of curiosity on his angelic face. Oh so very angelic. He skidded to a stop in front of Kestrelstar's nest, a look of pure disbelief on his face. "You. He fluttered a paw at the gray tom, shaking his head, stomping his feet(it's an acquired tastE). "How did you create such a beautiful, striving Clan?" He shoved his small face into Kestrelstar's, widening his green eyes. "I'venevermetarealcelebritybefore!" he squealed.

A serious state overtook him. He sat back, lowering his head for a moment, a tear leaking down his face. "They say you're Harestar REBORN," he cried, water spilling from his eyes. "Are you are you are you ARE YOU?" Rabbitfluff began to grow nervous, his sobs growing louder. He put his face in Kestrelstar's coat, getting snot and tears all over it. "Because if you are.. " He cried louder. "Then, then, then w-what?" He sniffled, his noises muffled. "Please?"
[ @spade -- i promise ily kes! you know it'll be beautiful ]

Last edited by Cobra; May 12th, 2021 at 02:38 PM.
Old May 13th, 2021, 05:32 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Finally taking a moment to lay down in his nest - it still wasn't perfect, he wanted to add to it - Kestrelstar lifted his head to look at the entrance of the den. "Flamedrop," he sighed, getting to his paws and padding forward. "What-" he began, then stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes found the limp body of the kit.

Instantly Kestrelstar was on high alert. What happened? Who had done this?? "What happened?" he growled, eyes going from the kit to Flamedrop.

Flamedrop nodded at the body of barkkit, ¨she left camp and got caught by a rouge. the rouge killed her. me and splashleap followed her and fought the rouge, but we couldn't win.¨
she glanced back at barkkit then turned to looked at kestrelstar.
¨I came back to report the death.¨
@spade
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; May 13th, 2021 at 05:33 AM.
Old May 13th, 2021, 10:56 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
“Alright Kestrelwi- star.” She smiled. “I can meet you out by the island at sun high.” She smiled.
@spade
Kestrelstar had been more so meaning later, but it appeared Nightpaw was eager to get a move on. "Make sure you eat first, I don't want you collapsing out there," he huffed, before standing and dismissing her with a flick of his tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Rabbitfluff leaped into the den(yes, a little play on his name!! it was so cool!!), his ears twitching furiously and a look of curiosity on his angelic face. Oh so very angelic. He skidded to a stop in front of Kestrelstar's nest, a look of pure disbelief on his face. "You. He fluttered a paw at the gray tom, shaking his head, stomping his feet(it's an acquired tastE). "How did you create such a beautiful, striving Clan?" He shoved his small face into Kestrelstar's, widening his green eyes. "I'venevermetarealcelebritybefore!" he squealed.

A serious state overtook him. He sat back, lowering his head for a moment, a tear leaking down his face. "They say you're Harestar REBORN," he cried, water spilling from his eyes. "Are you are you are you ARE YOU?" Rabbitfluff began to grow nervous, his sobs growing louder. He put his face in Kestrelstar's coat, getting snot and tears all over it. "Because if you are.. " He cried louder. "Then, then, then w-what?" He sniffled, his noises muffled. "Please?"
[ @spade -- i promise ily kes! you know it'll be beautiful ]
Long, rhythmic strokes. That's all he had to focus on, was the grooming of his fur. If Kestrelstar allowed his mind to wander to ThunderClan one more time, he was going to cross the border and deal with it himself. The grief was starting to ebb away, but it was still there. Still present. Still reminding him that with each passing day, Buckstar and his cowardly Clan were celebrating in victory, having gotten away with the most disrespectful act a Clan could do.

His mood was rather upset, and it didn't help when he heard a voice at the entrance of the den. Yellow eyes fought to control the rising anger as Kestrelstar turned to see who it was. Ah yes. The warrior with the WindClan name. What a waste of an introduction that was. The leap only irritated him more - if he wanted to act like a bunny, nothing was stopping him from joining WindClan - and Kestrelstar let out a warming growl.

"I didn't know RiverClan was raising rabbits, too," he muttered, more so under his breath but it was loud enough for the warrior to hear. The leader cocked his head to one side, ears back as the intruder just strode over to his nest - had he invited them in further? - stopping to sit in front of it. The pointed paw at him tempted the tom to reach out and sink his fangs into it, and the deepening glare towards Rabbitfluff filled with warning. "Point your paw at me again and it's the last thing you'll do with it," he snapped, clearly not in the mood for any of this. "RiverClan has always been great. Lionstorm made sure of that." Lionstorm....

When it came to this "comparison" though, Kestrelstar was baffled. Harestar? Who in the world was Harestar? Wasn't that... RiverClan's founding leader? Why would he be Harestar reborn? He was Kestrelstar. "I have no idea who-" he began, when he felt a wet muzzle dig into his fur. First the cocky entrance to his den, then the paw in the face, and now this?.

Enough. Kestrelstar was over this interaction, and frankly it made him rather uncomfortable. He raised a paw, attempting to push the snivling warrior back with it. "What are you, a damn kit? Stop crying over me," the leader snapped, grumpiness giving way to anger. "I have no clue who you're babbling about, but you won't be doing it in my den." A steady glare gave a warning to Rabbitfluff once more - he did not want this mess in his den anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_heart View Post
Flamedrop nodded at the body of barkkit, ¨she left camp and got caught by a rouge. the rouge killed her. me and splashleap followed her and fought the rouge, but we couldn't win.¨
she glanced back at barkkit then turned to looked at kestrelstar.
¨I came back to report the death.¨[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] @spade
Another attack. Another deceased kit. And it appeared Splashleap had been apart of it. Rogues on RiverClan territory would not fly with him - he easily recalled the last day his mother was alive... - and in a blind moment of fury the leader swiped at the ground, claws making an indent. "Where did you last see this rogue?" Kestrelstar demanded, yellow eyes shooting up to meet Flamedrop's. He'd have to call in Splashleap later to get her side of the story.

Last edited by spade; May 13th, 2021 at 10:57 AM.
Old May 13th, 2021, 03:53 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

She nodded happily and walked out.
@spade

Character Site
The one piece is real.