Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Naila
Today 12:55 PM
Kitten Kingdom! [ Kit...
Last post by ollie_the_skeleton
Today 12:52 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:46 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 12:34 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Levanya
Today 12:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2019, 01:38 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

~ @Rosemew ~

Speckledhawk padded out of the warriors den, giving his hind legs a quick stretch before continuing on. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile. He hooked a rabbit in his claw and drug it off the top of the pile. He picked it up in his powerful jaws and walked where the other warriors sat. Speckledhawk was glad to finally be able to eat with the warriors, since he hadn't been a warrior for very long. It had been exactly four days ago.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old March 4th, 2019, 01:42 AM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
~ @Rosemew ~

Speckledhawk padded out of the warriors den, giving his hind legs a quick stretch before continuing on. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile. He hooked a rabbit in his claw and drug it off the top of the pile. He picked it up in his powerful jaws and walked where the other warriors sat. Speckledhawk was glad to finally be able to eat with the warriors, since he hadn't been a warrior for very long. It had been exactly four days ago.
Laying in a spot where the sun was shining brightly, was a brown molly. Typically known as the lazy cat of the clan, or Antlernose. She was flopped on her side, purring as she was hoping to take a long nap. Her ears perked up slightly, hearing someone sit down near her.
She barely lifted her head, before deciding it wasn't worth her time. Her head dropped back onto the ground. "Well, Hello." The brown molly greeted, her tone tired and lazy. She flopped onto her other side to look at the tom.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 4th, 2019, 02:05 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Laying in a spot where the sun was shining brightly, was a brown molly. Typically known as the lazy cat of the clan, or Antlernose. She was flopped on her side, purring as she was hoping to take a long nap. Her ears perked up slightly, hearing someone sit down near her.
She barely lifted her head, before deciding it wasn't worth her time. Her head dropped back onto the ground. "Well, Hello." The brown molly greeted, her tone tired and lazy. She flopped onto her other side to look at the tom.
Speckledhawk heard her speak to him and he rolled his eyes before looking at her with a smile. He knew that she was lazy and didn't like the fact that she was. There was much to do and not enough time to be lazy. Speckledhawk knew she was going to lay down and take a nap before actually doing something useful for the clan. "Hi Antlernose. It's a pleasure to finally be talking with you.", he lied. He couldn't believe he was actually talking to her.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old March 4th, 2019, 03:00 PM
mononoke my beloved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post

Speckledhawk heard her speak to him and he rolled his eyes before looking at her with a smile. He knew that she was lazy and didn't like the fact that she was. There was much to do and not enough time to be lazy. Speckledhawk knew she was going to lay down and take a nap before actually doing something useful for the clan. "Hi Antlernose. It's a pleasure to finally be talking with you.", he lied. He couldn't believe he was actually talking to her.
Antlernose held a paw up to her chest. "Pleasure? Thanks, I know I'm a diamond." She meowed with a smile, feeling narcissistic now.

Old March 4th, 2019, 05:09 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Antlernose rolled her eyes once again. "I'll teach you some tricks, since I am your mentor." The brown molly said ,licking a paw.."When you're hunting a mouse, make sure to put all your weight on your haunches."
Leafpaw sat down and listened to Antlernose. She nodded when she told her the first thing.
Old March 4th, 2019, 05:14 PM
mononoke my beloved

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Leafpaw sat down and listened to Antlernose. She nodded when she told her the first thing.
"If you're hunting a bird, make sure you don't make any loud noises ok accident. That'll alert the bird, and cause it to fly away. While hunting a rabbit, you should store your energy since you'll have to chase after it" Antlernose said, continuing. "But be careful of their nails, if they scratch your eyes, you could become blind."

Old March 5th, 2019, 11:51 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Feeling the small feline press herself to her Buttercupbreeze bent and licked the top of Quiverkit's head in a comforting manner. She didn't know exactly how to be a mother, so she just did what she felt was right. And right now, with Quiv pressed against her leg looking for comfort, she felt like giving her a kick in the head would help. It had taken a while for her to get used to the idea of being this tabby's caretaker, spending any free time she could get with her to make sure she was faring alright but Buttercup couldn't bar to just let any molly take care of her. That was why she'd kept visiting the young feline when she was still in the Medicine cat's den.
As Quiverkit spoke about how the nursery did look to bad Buttercup was pleased. At first she wasn't sure if the brown eyed kit would like it here, she hadn't been Clanbon so everything was new for her. Watching her take in her surroundings brought back memories of when she'd just opened her eyes along with her two sisters. The nursery had seemed so big then seeing the clearing had made her gasp. She'd been so small compared to the clearing and seeing the territory made her understand that the world was so but that it was impossible for one cat to see it all.
Hearing Quiverkit's question Buttercupbreeze blinked away her memories. "Yes, at least until your made an apprentice." The creamy feline answered. Her own brown gaze met the kittens and she couldn't help but think. Could I stay here with her? Or would I just be a bother? Would my presence bug the Queens? The kits?
Taking a step deeper into the den she headed for a more quite conner of the den. " We'll need to make a soft warm nest, " She commented waving her tail for Quiv to come closer a warm smile on her muzzle. " We can line it with sheep's wool and fresh moss. " Giving an encouraging look she added. Making a nest was simple enough, but why not make it comfy with some sheep's wool. She had some in her own nest for when it got cold at night and with cold weather getting closer it'd be a good idea. Quiverkit was still small and frail.
(sorry about the lack of activity. Hope you don't mind that I randomly revive this rp >.<)

Quiverkit shuffled after Buttercupbreeze as they moved forward as a unit, forgetting to pick up her paws and stumbling a bit over the mossy ground of the nursery. She steadied herself against the deputy's leg as they stopped by an emptier corner of the den, partly for physical stability but also for emotional support. With each passing day, she found it easier and easier to rely on the cat who had saved her life. Maybe one day, she'd find it funny that she'd thought Buttercup would eat her that chilly morning but, for now, she was just embarrassed by herself.
Redirecting her gaze from the spot that would be her home for the next few moons, she once again looked up at Buttercupbreeze with warm amber eyes. "I don't think I ever said this..." She mewled quietly. "But... thank you." A rare feat this was for her - to express her feelings of gratitude. Those two words held a lot of meaning, so she chose to leave the exact details unstated. Both of them knew how much had been done so far and yet, the molly continued to guide her despite seemingly getting nothing in return. The kitten had nothing to give but herself and her loyalty. I'll find a way to repay her one day... She decided, ready to use whatever little she had to do so.
Pulling away a bit after the small emotional encounter, the kitten sniffed curiously at the empty space where they would create the nest. "Fresh moss and sheep's wool sounds good," She replied softly, changing the subject back to the original topic at paw. The kitten had grown accustomed and even grew a liking to these new sleeping arrangements. In her life previous to now, they had slept on something that had almost been too soft and too squishy - and smelled stale in her opinion. She'd found later that, after the first few confusing and hard to remember days of recovering, she quite liked the fresh smell and feel of sleeping on moss. The sheep's wool would also keep her warm, which was good since Quiverkit didn't have much more than fur at the moment - even though it seemed she had been eating like a queen for the last few days. Getting to work, she cleared the debris from her new area, digging a small dip into the ground. She had to pause every now and again, still a bit weaker than most other kits would be at her age due to her experience.
I'm attempting to reply to my main roleplays once a day! (if there are responses for me to reply to anyway) However, I might miss some days on the weekend (fri-sun) because I'm often away from home and my computer during that time of the week.
Old March 5th, 2019, 12:01 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ~ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Topzakit woke up beside his mother, his siblings beside him. He got up, stretching so his tiny tail quivered. He poked Runningkit sharply.

"Hey! Hey, Runningkit! Get up, let's play!" He kept poking her, then nudged Drizzle. "Wanna play with me and Runningkit, Drizzlekit?"

He bounced around the nursery, trying to be quiet, but letting out little squeals. He pounced on a piece of moss, rolled on his back, and pummeled the moss with his back paws while holding the scrap in his forepaws.

He got up, tossed the moss, and leapt on it, growling like a nest of badgers.
He clawed at it. "I'm the best WindClan warrior ever! I'm driving this filthy invader," he pointed at the shredded moss, "Out of WindClan camp!" He crouched, letting out a growl. "Get out of here ShadowClan fleapelt!"

@Lilyfur2
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@Rosemew
@Greywind

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

——————————
Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: Will not be available on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST.
Old March 5th, 2019, 12:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mottleheart strolled alongside the ginger tom, glad for the space around them, and the fact that the tensions were clearly gone. "How have you been?" she asked, she imagined that being leader could be quite stressful, and even though she had been mad at him after their previous conversation, she still wanted to have a positive relationship with the tom. It wasn't because Mottleheart wanted to be close to the leader, but rather because she genuinely wanted to be there for him.

Blazingstar would causally let his tail touch her legs every now and again, it was like he was making sure she was still there. He finally felt somewhat relaxed and wanted to enjoy the moment as it was. "I've been alright," he spoke, clearly uncertain with that answer. "Things are getting better and it's all done now. I'm glad to be done with the drama," he confirmed, glancing over at Mottleheart now. "What about you?" he asked. He almost felt shameful for the way he acted towards her last time, but that was the past and they needed to move on now.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
(The early reply scared me xb @SuspiciousMindz)

Okay.” The molly meowed. Seasight knew that RiverClan should probably be watched a bit more. She streched her claws and meowed a simple. “Would you wish to lead the way?” The molly’s blue eyes seemed a bit darker than normal. She flicked her ear and awaited Blazingstar reply. The Windclan cat shifted weight and flicked her tail. (Wasn’t too sure what to put :/)
[omg I forgot about this rp until recently]

Blazingstar shrugged a little, half wishing that she'd take the lead, but he could understand the awkward position. "I can unless you want to," he spoke, however, he did start walking towards the entrance. Unless she sped up and started leader the two, he'd just take them to the border to start a patrol that needed to happen at some point. "Have you been alright lately? With all the tensions gone now... it's been different around here," he commented randomly.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread