Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark"star"-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Alright, decent enough crowd now, she might as well start. Swallowing the bundle of nerves in her throat and pushing past the fear that wanted to claw at her heart and her eyes with so many stares on her (were some of them glaring at her? She could’ve sworn she saw some of them looking on her with barely concealed hostility…).

"First thing’s first…" she began, throat dry, "my trip to the Starcave." A pause now, try and gauge everyone’s reactions, were they nervous? Did they show any open fear, distain or hostility? "A few nights ago now, Pebblespash accompanied me to the Starcave to speak with our ancestors. I don’t wish to lie to any of you, so I will tell you what happened there." Another pause, let that sink in. She didn’t think it sounded like she had good news, personally, but would anyone else pick up on that? "I was not taken to speak with StarClan. I was brought to the Dark Forest where I was told I would need to prove my worth to earn my lives. I still only have the one." ’Just like Gingerstar…’ she added to herself.

"As this is the case, I also did not receive the title of ‘Star.’ It’s up to all of you if that’s what you wish to address me as in camp, however, I expect to be addressed as ‘Larkstar’ in the presence if any other clan. There’s no reason for them to know any of this too." That taken care of now, Lark paused and allowed that information to sink in. If anyone had any complaints, she wanted to hear about them, wanted to see them in their faces, in the twitch of their whiskers or the flicking of their tails. Perhaps a good chunk of them didn’t like her and didn’t want her in this position, but maybe her honesty would at least count for something.

On to the next bit of news, this time no less bad than the last. "I’m sure you’ve all scented loner in the territory recently," she spoke, trying to hide her annoyance, but the flicking of her tail and the slight hardening of her expression gave away her thoughts. "Well, we can put a name to that scent now. William. From what I’ve been told, his goal is to capture and kill one of our own, but he’s not above killing those who are not his target either. Ashwolf was a victim of his, and William showed up during his burial, his goal, seemingly, to kill me and Sootpelt - the only two who were present.

Luckily, he was chased off, but in the confrontation, we learned something important. You might notice that Splashfur is not in camp, that’s because he is working with William and was exiled upon discovery of his treachery."
It still made anger bubble in her stomach to think about Splashfur’s betrayal and William’s motives. She should’ve seen it coming… should’ve known… "If you see or scent anything suspicious in the territory, inform me or a Lionheart." With all that out of the way, she could move on to less depressing or life concerning news.

Larkwing forced a smile to her face, taking in a deep breath to push down the anger at all the aforementioned news. "Speaking of Lionhearts, we have quite a few positions open and a promotion to offer. Nightspark, I’d like for you to take on the responsibility of Head Lionheart if you’re willing." She hopped he was willing, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world if he wasn’t, there was always Pebblesplash to ask in the event he didn’t care for the added responsibility.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ Moonsun ੈ✩‧₊˚ they/them ੈ✩‧₊˚ aroace ੈ✩‧₊˚ 23 moons ੈ✩‧₊˚no purrksੈ✩‧₊˚

Moonsun listened and congratulated Nightspark

( @Red Dawn Nightspark's @)

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop

Last edited by Hestia!; November 2nd, 2023 at 02:56 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:02 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Weaseltooth lay near the back of the crowd, sleeping peacefully.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:02 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

IvoryNight and PeachHeart glance at each other, then look to their kits by the nursery. Is this really the right place to raise a family?

IvoryNight shakes it off, nodding respectfully to NightSpark

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; November 2nd, 2023 at 02:03 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:06 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladieboo View Post
IvoryNight and PeachHeart glance at each other, then look to their kits by the nursery. Is this really the right place to raise a family?

IvoryNight shakes it off, nodding respectfully to NightSpark
Charredkit nervously hid behind Sootpelt at the mention of William. Frostpaw quickly went to keep charredkit happy. Sootpelt noticed weaseltooth asleep near the back. She went and pawed at him until he woke up.
"Uh? Whaddaya want, Sootpelt?" He grunted.
"Can you keep an eye on Charredkit and frostpaw for me? I'm gonna go for a walk in the territory to calm myself down." Sootpelt meowed.
*yeah, whatever." Weaseltooth rose to his feet, an impressive size for a tom but he knew he had to help Sootpelt- after all, he was her cousin. Sootpelt padded away as frostpaw and Charredkit came over and sat beside weaseltooth with small smiles.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:40 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Foxmoon
The old and red elder Foxmoon, sniffed. "Back in my o' day they neva called a new leada' "star" wit'out dem goin' to da Starcave, wit all due the respec' ma'am but Ima stick to yo' ol' name o' larkwing'." Foxmoon gave his small monologue and dipped his old and grey head will all the respect

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:42 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight (unactive)

A cheerful voice captured Falconflight's attention and he immediately twisted his head around to where the sound came from. Oh it was his sibling Cinnamonswirl and their mate! Hmm and they were calling him to sit with them?...How could he refuse that offer!

"Alright I'm coming!" he declared brightly and got up to his paws and bounded over taking a place beside Cinnamon and grinning happily pleased to be with his kin hopefully more of their siblings would join.

He was about to make small talk with the rest of the group but Larkwing's voice cut him off so he just moved his gaze back to her and tried his best to listen to what she had to say.

But what the tom heard made him sink his claws hard into the ground, Lark hadn't got her nine lives?! A rogue and one of his, former, clanmates tried to kill her?! What the hell?! Was Starclan trying to curse them or something? Cause it certainly seemed that way!

A low growl escaped his throat at the news "Damn...how unlucky are we?" he really hoped that things would get better soon and that the rebellion would be put to a stop...but wishing for something doesn't always work...

The grey tabby didn't really listen to the last part of the news, something about Lionhearts? He didn't care about ranks anymore only about the safety of his kin...his mood had been soured now great...
@lem~ @Thankful4Seonghwa @Dust @Beetlenose

Brightnight smiled at him, fondly licking her mates ear before gasping as Weepingkit ran into Cinnamonswirls back. The kits had taken a liking to Cinnamonswirl and called her mama now.
Weepingkit giggled and said. "ma...mama!"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thankful4Seonghwa View Post
Foxmoon
The old and red elder Foxmoon, sniffed. "Back in my o' day they neva called a new leada' "star" wit'out dem goin' to da Starcave, wit all due the respec' ma'am but Ima stick to yo' ol' name o' larkwing'." Foxmoon gave his small monologue and dipped his old and grey head will all the respect
Briarpaw fixed the elder with a cool glance, frowning deeply. "Back in my day, leaders were treated with respect and called the name that was appropriate for their rank and responsibilities. She's still leader, so she should be called as such. StarClan is worthless and lazy, anyhow. Who needs 'em." Her blazing ginger-gold fur bristled and the scarred apprentice shook her head, large frame either matching the elder's height or surpassing it. "Larkstar has clearly given us the expectations surrounding what she will be called, and you best respect them."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 2nd, 2023 at 02:53 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:46 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

Cinnamonswirl - They/Them - Ace + Pan - 29 Moons

--
CinnamonSwirl yawned, feeling absolutely drained. They blinked and padded outside. A sleepy smile spread across their face as they spotted their lovely mate, BrightNight. They sat next to BrightNight and twinned their tail with hers and purred. "Good morning, love!" They whispered and nuzzled BrightNight's neck. "How are the kits?" They asked and leaned their head into their mates shoulder. They spotted CherrySwirl and waved and smiled. "I'll be riight back, Bright!" They purred and got up, feeling cold without their mates warm fur next to theirs. "Morning, Cherry!" CinnamonSwirl said as they approached their former mentor "I was wondering if you'd like to come sit with me and my mate? You could bring MinkPaw too, if you wish!" They purred and spotted MinnowPaw and FalconFlight. "I am going to go but feel free to come sit with us soon!" They added and padded away to MinnowPaw. "MinnowPaw!" They purred with delight "How's my baby sister?" They purred "Now, I'm sorry for bothering you, but would you want to come sit with me and my mate? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" They purred and smiled. They looked over to FalconFlight then back at MinnowPaw "Come sit with us whenever! I would be so happy if you did!" They purred to their little sister and padded off. "Hey, Falcon! Wanna come sit with me and my mate?" They asked with a smile at their brother "Come join us whenever you want!" They purred. They padded back over to their mate and exhaled. They plopped down next to BrightNight and purred at their mates warm body touching theiirs. "BacK!" They purred and twinned their tail with BrightNight's.

Brightnight purred that she was good, "There good, napping." Brightnight purred, licking her mates ear before watching her fondly as she went around and invited family and friends. Brightnight was a bit introverted and shy, but feeling Cinnamonswirls body pressed confidently against hers, Brightnight smiled and twined her tail back.

Old November 2nd, 2023, 02:49 PM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

RABBITWHISTLE - [ male • he/him ]
[ purrks ; heightened perception (hearing) ]
@Red Dawn [ brief mention + interaction with nightspark ]

it feels like the clan is divided when larkwing calls for a meeting. half of the clan seems like they're expecting horrible news (which rabbitwhistle can't blame them one bit for), while some are neutral, and then there's a pawful that seem excited for a meeting. the white tom decides he'll join in on the meeting, and he himself expects bad news considering the last meeting. large ears twitch at other's around him and their conversations - simple greetings for the most part. he tried to ignore it, but with such sensitive hearing, it's difficult. he keeps his eyes straight ahead at larkwing, standing on the floodstone.

she starts to speak - oh, of course the trip to the starcave. it seems the curse of riverclan continues when larkwing, or larkstar reveals that she'll have to earn her nine lives. his ears swivel in the direction of some feline, pricklestep speaking up, a few whispers here and there that he can faintly make out - nobody seems happy about larkstars lack of lives. especially an elder of the name foxmoon, who gives his opinion on the matter. another cat responds to foxmoon..rabbitwhistle tunes it out and focuses on what's next. next up, loners, death, and betrayal. a new leader and someone's already tried to kill her? and traitors? rabbitwhistle ponders. though, he supposed treachery is always a threat no matter who the leader is. he continues to focus on the leader, but he hears someone tell her sootpelt may be related to the loner.

lionheart's. nightspark is now the head lionheart, and it's not long before congratulations start filling up the clearing. olive eyes scan the area for the tom, and once he's found, rabbitwhistle heads over and offers a short "congratulations."

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 2nd, 2023, 03:11 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Treepaw's jaw dropped. First Gingerstar only got one life and now Larkstar? What the hell was this? Some kind of trick? Treepaw felt furious, sure, Riverclan was stupid, but they needed protection. Besides after his idea why go announcing it all around camp! What if there really was a traitor and the bad, evil cat heard it!? Starclan has cursed us, Riverclan is cursed. He wanted to sob. He had such a terrible life in Riverclan... First the flood, helping to rebuild camp was a pain, Gingerstar's death, Gingerstar not being given nothing, now Larkstar? Gingerstar had passed so quickly after being leader-ed. Perhaps Gingerstar should have listened to Starclan and appointed a new leader, retired to warrior again because clearly these cats were not picking true, Starclan approved kitties. Treepaw didn't add in his mind his family being bad, he hated his family, he didn't want to think of them...

(OPEN)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3