Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:46 AM
RUN FAST RUN FAST ✩ PRIVATE
by nyme
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:42 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by Blaaze
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:36 AM
Morningpaw Mentor Finder
by Nim
Last post by Nim
Today 08:16 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2019, 10:01 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He couldn’t suppress the smirk that crossed his face at her exaggerated eye roll. For some reason he found a flutter of pleasure at the thought that he was able to annoy the weasel beyond her limits. He’d never really felt pleasure at annoying another cat. In fact, he’d never actually tried to annoy another cat. Just simply was annoyed by them themselves.
But, although a weasel, he found her intriguing and.... enjoyable to be around? Was that it? Cloudedpaw wasn’t exactly so sure. He wasn’t too in tune with his own emotional grid, as he liked to call it, so the matters of his personal feelings were almost as unreal to him as everyone else’s that he came into contact with.
His eyes widened as she approached him, pushing her face into his personal space. Now this was new. No one had ever dared approach him in such a way, and he could feel his skin starting to tingle at the heat coming off of her body and radiating to his. With the cold air around them, it was even more noticeable.
Flicking his tail uncomfortably, but not moving away, Cloudedpaw only stared down at her as she spoke to him, her breath stirring the small hairs right above his nose. “Well, how are you sure I don’t know you’re name? I could be not using it for a reason you know Weasel.” As she staggered from the wind he took the chance to step back, no longer affected by the close proximity that he never had truly felt before in his life. Even the mere touch of other warmth reminded him of his... lack of warmth. His cold childhood. As she stated he rliking of baby blue, he could only roll his eyes at her implied statement. “Oh please. Like a color can determine what type of cat someone is. If that was possible i’d be able to interpret every single cat around me.” He gave her a mocking, overly toothy smile. “And that’s not really possible, now is it weasel?”
A reason you know, blah blah blah. Quillpaw repeated his words in her head with the inflection of a kit rattling off an insult. Who was this cat? Who did he think he was? She wasn't used to being so evenly matched, and she did not like it. She'd never needed to be as observant of someone else to be able to win an argument, or in this case, at least tie. It had not been hard, though, to notice his physical discomfort while she was talking close to him. Not so touchy feely, she noted.
After his first insult, Quillpaw mentally paused to make an out-of-character decision. She was going to pick her battles. "My name is Quillpaw, and try not to forget it because 'weasel' is not something I'll take kindly to in the future, okay?" She tilted her head to make sure she was being as condescending as she possibly could be. She tried to get her ears to point in the same direction, a skill she was never able to truly master, and failed once again. They shot of in wild directions unable to be tamed.
"You were pretty quick to judge me, even if it wasn't based on color," she whined after Cloudedpaw's question, "maybe all you need to know a cat is their fur color. Oh! Maybe even their scent! If I had rolled around in pine needles maybe baby blue would like me better!" In her statement she ignored the glaringly obvious fact that she had assumed his entire personality just as quickly. She was confident she had him figured out: uppity, apathetic, pesky little... little... She cursed herself as she was tempted to say weasel. Quillpaw visibly winced. There was no way he was getting in her head.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 23rd, 2019, 07:41 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
spiritshadow completed her daily stretching routine, allowing herself a victorious yawn. she expertly blinked the drowsiness out of her eyes, knowing that if she didn't it would interfere with the rest of her life. the windclan warrior sighed to herself, glancing around the den for something to entertain her with. "ah, what to do today," she muttered to herself in an voice that would be inaudible for others to hear. "aha!" spirit exclaimed, looking around to see if anycat had noticed her. exhaling a sigh of unreasonable relief, trotting towards her brother quietly. her footsteps made a small echo as they padded across the earthen floor. "hey, cotton!" spiritshadow greeted, staring at her brother. she couldn't tell if he was awake or not, but if he was asleep, spiritshadow would wake him up. simple as that.

[its short, sorry, i'm not great with starters.]
@Gemini
the white tom has drifted off into sleep after the events of his long day. his eyes were sealed shut and as the rise and fall of his chest slowly rise and fell. as he heard his name or part of it he knew exactly who it was! a blue eye opened as a small smile crosses his snowy maw a happy look on his face. “spirit!” he greeted his sister looked at him he sat up in his nest giving a yawn as his mismatched eyes were tinted with a happy look, as he shifted around his best he turned back to look at it realizing how huge it was Aster takes up a lot of room he thought as a chuckle escaped his maw before turning his attention back to spirit at cotton looked at her, he started to walk over to her with a kind smile “how have you been!”he happily questioned her although his eyes were still dropping shut he could never seem to get enough sleep like ever. as he approached his sister he walked beside her his broad shoulders covered by his draping long snowy fur he wrapped a tail around her shoulders in a playful way he was always excited to see her!

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 23rd, 2019, 08:32 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Vipertalon purred when he saw Valerianstep, a deep, rumbling sound. He waved his tail in greeting. "Took you long enough-" He spoke teasingly and made his way closer to the other tom. "Wamt to catch a bite to eat before the sunset?"
He questioned, tilting his head some curiously.
Valerianstep shook out his pelt as the other spoke, water having dripped down onto him from the trees. The feline nodded with a smile, his eyes beight with enthusiasm. “Of course,” he replied with a purr, his tail held high as the two spoke.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old February 23rd, 2019, 08:50 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

After getting over his initial surprise, Asterbounce happily followed Cottonspirit, keeping pace with him as they walked through the territory. Neither were really leading, nor following, at least in Asterbounce’s mind. He was at pure bliss, hoping to make the most of this patrol with the cat who was becoming quite a prominent figure in his life.
With a purr, he let his eyes roam over to Cottonspirit, watching the smaller cat carefully as they romped through the snow. His companion’s eyes were focused ahead, but a smile crossed his face as two different colored eyes we’re turned to look at him.
As he listened to what Cottonspirit said, Asterbounce let out a small huff of laughter, flicking his ears with amusement. “Well that means you’ll never lose sight of me, right?” He wiggled his ears playfully as he leaned closer to the tomcat. “But that was cute. You’re adorable.”
as the Tom leaned closer he felt a warm rush prick down his spine as the tricolored tom spoke a happy look playing his features. As he looked over to Asterbounce he couldn’t help but want to pull himself closer, yet he was going to wait. There was one spot he needed them to get to, as the pale rosy light washed over them multicolored eyes reflected the dulling sunlight before stopping to look at the pale colorful sky.
As he looked at the larger tom behind him he grew more and more excited he quickly looked into the snow noticing a color, a spot of yellow. Digging his paws in he noticed a flower beneath it was perfect some how a bit dead but he loved it he took it in his maw and as Asterbounce complimented him he froze,
BUTTERCUP WAS RIGHT! HE THINKS IM CUTE with that his ears twitched with his whiskers as he smiled “I uh- er I,..” he was lost for words as his feeling were returned as the dried and cold flower sat in his mouth “THIS IS FOR YOU” he meowed in one loud flat tone before tucking the flower behind the other tom’s ear and smiling at the sky giddy with excitement.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 23rd, 2019, 11:33 AM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Okapi

The more his story unfolded, the more horror filled her face. Her heart reached out to the poor tom, pitying him. How.. horrible! Dawnsong shook her head in near disbelief, her eyes dropping to the snowy ground. She wanted to comfort him in some way, but who could attempt to heal that much bitterness? Compared to him, she realized, how small her troubles were! At least she still had her family. "I-I'm sorry," she said simply but with sincerity. What else could she say? Dawnsong glanced up at the darkening sky. A small smile wavered on her lips for a moment. She liked the night, it was soothing. So quiet. Pikerunner said he'd preferred hunting, she remembered, glancing at him. Maybe I should have asked him if he liked to night-hunt instead.. But she didn't want to change the subject so soon. That would just be insensitive. Instead, she kept her gaze on the sunset.
"My brother hates me," she blurted, "and.. I'm never enough for my mother. My father is.. with StarClan, I suppose." She wasn't sure why she just started saying those things -- she hardly ever shared her problems even with her close friends. It felt vulnerable, uncomfortable. Maybe she just wanted him to know that.. she could understand to some extent because she had problems in her life too? "Life is tough on all cats.. And to some cats, it's just horrible." Here she looked at Pikerunner. "But it has to be for a reason.. right?"

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; February 23rd, 2019 at 11:36 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 04:18 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Valerianstep shook out his pelt as the other spoke, water having dripped down onto him from the trees. The feline nodded with a smile, his eyes beight with enthusiasm. “Of course,” he replied with a purr, his tail held high as the two spoke.
"What sounds good, Valerianstep? Rabbit maybe?" Vipertalon questioned the other as he began to walk, scenting the air for prey as he did.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 05:44 PM

@Pices
Calm. Collected. Down to earth. That was how Climbingmoss was right now. Having previously been on edge for what seemed like no reason, now was the perfect time to practice control over herself and her emotions. And with Fallowpaw by her side, why not throw in a little wisdom? She continued walking for a moment, working her way around brambles and bushes to avoid burr. Even if her pelt wasn't the longest, there was no reason to go looking for anything that would mess it up. "What have you been learning so far in your training?" She questioned, looking over at the apprentice. She wasn't totally sure how mentors acted, as she hadn't had one herself, but she was as confident as could be. After all, imitation makes perfection.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; February 23rd, 2019 at 08:48 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 09:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post

@Pices
Calm. Collected. Down to earth. That was how Climbingmoss was right now. Having previously been on edge for what seemed like no reason, now was the perfect time to practice control over herself and her emotions. And with Fallowpaw by her side, why not throw in a little wisdom? She continued walking for a moment, working her way around brambles and bushes to avoid burr. Even if her pelt wasn't the longest, there was no reason to go looking for anything that would mess it up. "What have you been learning so far in your training?" She questioned, looking over at the apprentice. She wasn't totally sure how mentors acted, as she hadn't had one herself, but she was as confident as could be. After all, imitation makes perfection.
the snowshoe padded beside a fellow clan member , she honestly didn't know what brought them to this moment but she enjoyed it . She needed some conversation here and there , the mollys fur was currently as clean as can be when quite a few moons ago it was messy and greasy . She had been staring off into the distance of the seemingly never ending grassland which jogged a certain memory , one that she cherished and hoped she'll keep forever .after all it wasn't common for a kit to be lost in shadowclan territory and meet goldenstar not getting severely in trouble in the process , she missed him in a way. He was nice right off the bat. But now windygale has taken his place and has left her wondering where golden have disappeared to . where have you gone.... her blue orbs dulled at that thought before her ears flicked at climbingmosses words making her eyes shine and look up at the warrior .

It's been a while since she's seen her mentor ....long enough where she can't remember their name making her look at her paws "the basics . I've not seen them in a while due to ...personal problems ....I can hunt mice and know the scents of different clans well. ....especially shadowclans...heh... And some fighting moves ,why ?" she told with a small nervous chuckle before raising an eyebrow at the other molly.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 23rd, 2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
the snowshoe padded beside a fellow clan member , she honestly didn't know what brought them to this moment but she enjoyed it . She needed some conversation here and there , the mollys fur was currently as clean as can be when quite a few moons ago it was messy and greasy . She had been staring off into the distance of the seemingly never ending grassland which jogged a certain memory , one that she cherished and hoped she'll keep forever .after all it wasn't common for a kit to be lost in shadowclan territory and meet goldenstar not getting severely in trouble in the process , she missed him in a way. He was nice right off the bat. But now windygale has taken his place and has left her wondering where golden have disappeared to . where have you gone.... her blue orbs dulled at that thought before her ears flicked at climbimgmosses words making her eyes shine and look up at the warrior .

It's been a while since she's seen her mentor ....long enough where she can't remember their name making her look at her paws "the basics . I've not seen them in a while due to ...personal problems ....I can hunt mice and know the scents of different clans well. ....especially shadowclans...heh... And some fighting moves ,why ?" she told with a small nervous chuckle before raising an eyebrow at the other molly.
"No reason." Climbingmoss mewed the lie as easy as anything. Yes, it wasn't very big, but the warrior was working at it. Just the little things she could get others to believe were victories. Small, microscopic victories.
Climbingmoss's mind was tempted to think of what on earth "personal problems" could mean, but she pushed the thoughts out of her brain. Mentors stayed present. Mentors payed attention. Even if their apprentices didn't. The she-cat swung her head over to Fallowpaw, who seemed distant not only mentally but physically. The pair had almost a tail length of space between them. She couldn't blame the apprentice or herself, though. They didn't know each other, who would expect them to be buddy buddy so quick. Climbingmoss made a maneuver, skipping over a large root to walk beside Fallowpaw. "I was going to suggest we try to hunt some bigger prey, but Leaf-Bare seems to have snatched them up, huh?" She asked rhetorically, playing up her friendliness to an unnecessary degree, "but I think if we're careful we won't scare what's left away."

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[profile credit to me!]
Old February 23rd, 2019, 09:46 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
"No reason." Climbingmoss mewed the lie as easy as anything. Yes, it wasn't very big, but the warrior was working at it. Just the little things she could get others to believe were victories. Small, microscopic victories.
Climbingmoss's mind was tempted to think of what on earth "personal problems" could mean, but she pushed the thoughts out of her brain. Mentors stayed present. Mentors payed attention. Even if their apprentices didn't. The she-cat swung her head over to Fallowpaw, who seemed distant not only mentally but physically. The pair had almost a tail length of space between them. She couldn't blame the apprentice or herself, though. They didn't know each other, who would expect them to be buddy buddy so quick. Climbingmoss made a maneuver, skipping over a large root to walk beside Fallowpaw. "I was going to suggest we try to hunt some bigger prey, but Leaf-Bare seems to have snatched them up, huh?" She asked rhetorically, playing up her friendliness to an unnecessary degree, "but I think if we're careful we won't scare what's left away."
her whiskers twitched at that with an raise of an eyebrow out of some suspicion towards the response but she shrugged it off mentally anyways giving a visible shrug in return . It was strange this had to be the most ...emotionless she's ever been, apart from her personal problem that popped up here and there that would cause her to be that way. But she's atleast communicating and cooperating with people again , it was all because of mudkits passing , she was barely an apprentice ! She had dreams of growing up and becoming warriors with her, to be like partners in crime . Starclan took that away. But she understood a bit, if it was time it was time. Although sometimes she swore she saw mudkit in her peripheral vision...or in her dreams trying to get her out of those dark spaces of her mind. Sometimes she came to her in a form of an invisible friend and then vanish. It was painful .

Fallowpaw folded her ears a bit at remembering her loss making her heart ache but she snapped out of it due to climbingmoss who was at her side in two rabbit hops. Her ears perked up at that causing her eyes to shine with interest , hunting? Ok she did need to get some fresh air and move around . She smiled in response "sounds like fun. Think we'll find any rabbits? " she asked her tone finally showing some happiness and emotion .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread