Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Fish
Today 06:39 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:36 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:23 AM
Darkice Header Image...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:06 AM

Old May 4th, 2023, 12:00 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Ashpaw nodded. "Come on." She led Iceflower to a shallow pond which showed her reflection, and sat in front of it. "You basically think about who you want to watch over and then they'll show up in the pond."
Iceflower folllowed Ashpaw to the pond and sat beside her "I hope this will work" she mumured doubtfully before closing her eyes and imaging Frostkit after a moment of thinking about her daughter she opened her eyes and saw Frostkit crouched on the ground surronded by lots of fighting cats and Leopardsong and some other kits were with her but even with all this going on she was emotionless and her gaze was distant "Frostkit! That's her that's my daughter! And she's in danger we have to do something!" the white she-cat yowled urgently to Ashpaw.
Old May 4th, 2023, 12:14 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Iceflower folllowed Ashpaw to the pond and sat beside her "I hope this will work" she mumured doubtfully before closing her eyes and imaging Frostkit after a moment of thinking about her daughter she opened her eyes and saw Frostkit crouched on the ground surronded by lots of fighting cats and Leopardsong and some other kits were with her but even with all this going on she was emotionless and her gaze was distant "Frostkit! That's her that's my daughter! And she's in danger we have to do something!" the white she-cat yowled urgently to Ashpaw.
"I- I don't think we can intervene," Ashpaw admitted, "But we'll try..."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 4th, 2023, 12:19 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
"I- I don't think we can intervene," Ashpaw admitted, "But we'll try..."
"Well it's now or never!" Iceflower said determinedly as she readied herself to jump into the pond in the hope of breaking through to Frostkit "You coming or not" she asked Ashpaw sternly.
Old May 4th, 2023, 04:41 PM
I like birds and graves

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
"Well it's now or never!" Iceflower said determinedly as she readied herself to jump into the pond in the hope of breaking through to Frostkit "You coming or not" she asked Ashpaw sternly.
Ashpaw followed Iceflower.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 5th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
Ashpaw followed Iceflower.
Iceflower dived head first into the pond water engulfing her and dragging her down for a moment she thought it wouldn't work but as she dived deeper the world seemed to turn upside down and she felt herself break through the surface of the water and when she emerged she was on the moor she was bone dry "Ashpaw we made it!" She gasped in surprise as she saw fire in the distance and cats yowling far away.
Old May 7th, 2023, 11:32 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

While Bluetkit's paw was still on her forehead as if she was hurt, the grey-black tom leaned forward to rest his paw over her own.
"You're cured."
And he lifted his paw away with a flourish.
Not hurt?? Well, too late. He'd already gifted upon her his great magic that his mom bestowed upon him.
He simply nodded as she declared herself the strongest kit.
He couldn't exactly be a contender, he had been a very sick kid his whole life, so she was certainly going to be stronger than him.

"You're definitely stronger than me!"
He squeaked, raising to his hind paws to show his baby chub and spindly little arms.
Oh, who was he?
Well.... he didn't want to lie, but he also didn't feel like telling her the story....
"Well, Bluetkit, you can call me Fizzlekit!! My mommy is called Coldamber! She's pretty cool, too!"
Oh, oh!
He'd finally have a friend to show to mom!
She was always worried he wasn't making enough friends that weren't his siblings, so surely she'd be happy with his new friend.

[ @Rose ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; May 7th, 2023 at 11:32 PM.
Old May 11th, 2023, 08:10 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Bluetkit
She/Her

Well, well, well. Turns out Bluetkit had actually been hurt and her new best friend had already cured it before she could feel it! "Wowza! You're amazing, I feel better already!" Bluetkit yapped, clapping her paws together happily.

Sky blue hues widened with glee when Fizzlekit proclaimed her the strongest. Puffing out her chest in an attempt to fulfill her new role, the kitten opened her maw once more to speak. "Your name is super cool, I wish mine was like that. Fiiiiizzzzleeeekit. I don't even know what a bluetkit is. Maybe I should ask my mama when I see her next time. Do you have a brother? I have a brother! His name is Archkit, but he's always tripping me. It's totally on purpose." Here, the kitten wrinkled her muzzle. "Well... I think it's on purpose. Mama always laughs at us when we trip over each other and end up all tangled."

Turning her attention back to Fizzlekit and letting out a pent-up exhale, the little molly hopped up and down on the balls of her feet. "We go see your mama now? I wanna see! She and my mama can be super good friends me thinks! And then maybe you and your mum can live beside us! Like neighbors, neighbors! I can't wait until I get my apprentice ceremony! Isn't that going to be awesome? Then we can be Bluetkitpaw and Fizzlekitpaw!"

entry #8
[ @Abyssopelagic - Fizzlekit ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old May 21st, 2023, 12:22 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Bluetkit
She/Her

Well, well, well. Turns out Bluetkit had actually been hurt and her new best friend had already cured it before she could feel it! "Wowza! You're amazing, I feel better already!" Bluetkit yapped, clapping her paws together happily.

Sky blue hues widened with glee when Fizzlekit proclaimed her the strongest. Puffing out her chest in an attempt to fulfill her new role, the kitten opened her maw once more to speak. "Your name is super cool, I wish mine was like that. Fiiiiizzzzleeeekit. I don't even know what a bluetkit is. Maybe I should ask my mama when I see her next time. Do you have a brother? I have a brother! His name is Archkit, but he's always tripping me. It's totally on purpose." Here, the kitten wrinkled her muzzle. "Well... I think it's on purpose. Mama always laughs at us when we trip over each other and end up all tangled."

Turning her attention back to Fizzlekit and letting out a pent-up exhale, the little molly hopped up and down on the balls of her feet. "We go see your mama now? I wanna see! She and my mama can be super good friends me thinks! And then maybe you and your mum can live beside us! Like neighbors, neighbors! I can't wait until I get my apprentice ceremony! Isn't that going to be awesome? Then we can be Bluetkitpaw and Fizzlekitpaw!"

entry #8
[ @Abyssopelagic - Fizzlekit ]
Although he knew very well he didn't actually have the power to heal anybody, to hear Bluetkit's praise made him very happy. His ears twitched in excitement.

That excitement turned to bashfulness as his nre friend complimented his name. Thank the stars no one could see if he was blushing, because otherwise he'd be super red!!
He'd always been proud of the uniqueness of his name, but it felt nice to have someone else say so.
"Bluet's not a bad name," He protested.
"It's cute! I think it is at least!"
He giggled and reached a paw to boop her nose.
"Bluets are flowers! They're small and blue! My mama has a way to show them! She's tried showing me how to, but I can't get the hang of it."
All the more reason to bring his new friend to his mama!
He was a little jealous that in his time in StarClan, he hadn't figured out how to project images the way she could. Maybe it was an adult thing?
Could it be because she was better at picturing things? Who knew!
He sure didn't!

He stuck his tongue out as he thought of his siblings. He didn't remember if he had any brothers, just knew their names. He didn't see them very often. Not even when it was just him and them.
They were just as scarce once mama joined them.
Why was that? Didn't they want to see her?
Maybe they weren't as drawn to connect to her since they hadn't spent time with her. He remembered that his mom once said they'd been born for the stars, never meant to remain in the world of the living for but a brief moment. Now that he was older.... or, well, existed longer, he knew what she'd been shielding his younger mind from, the despair caused by such occurances.
He... did know of one sibling he had. He missed his sister.
He wondered where Gulltwist was.....
She hadn't joined them, so where could she be? He couldn't find her aanymore. He hadn't been able to for awhile.
He hoped she was happy.

"I don't know about brothers, but I have a sister! She outgrew me, though. I don't think we could play the same way we used to."
He tried to keep the sadness from his tone. He loves Gulltwist, even now, after not seeing her for so long. He just wished he knew where she was....
"She's away, for now though. She'll come back one day, I'm sure of it."
And may she live a full life before she joined him.
He was greatful for the distraction when she brought up their mama's. Eager to think of something else, he also bounced into the air.
"Maybe!! My mama's really nice and likes almost everyone!"
He giggled at how she thought apprentice names worked.
"'Paw' is meant to replace 'kit' when you become an apprentice. So it'd be Fizzlepaw and Bluetpaw!"
Hmm, he wondered if being an apprentice was fun. He'd missed out in that, but maybe he could pretend to be one in StarClan. It was a shame he wouldn't get any bigger.
He was hardly fit to become an apprentice with his size.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 23rd, 2023, 06:31 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

~Duskpaw~

Opening her eyes, the apprentice looked confused, but then realized, she was dead. Cracklepaw had killed her, she wanted to yell and call out, she was needed back in Shadowclan, Eveningpaw needed her. Why, oh, why., her voice couldn't form words, she didn't have the strength. Goodbye, Evening, I wish for you to find peace

(Open)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old May 27th, 2023, 02:06 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

She walks, pawsteps buzzing into the back of their mind, now haunting the plains…for now.

[Closed]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰