Today 08:18 PM

Old January 4th, 2024, 07:00 AM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
Quoting and mentioning @Moonraven so she sees.
/all windclan characters of mine/
Swiftwind, Ivykit, Silverpaw, Nightheart, Icedapple, Poppysong, and Moonfall alll went to quietly say goodbye to Cowtuft.
/Silverpaw and Ivykit/
Silverpaw stopped in front of Twiglightstar, glaring at her. Ivykit whimpered and sidled closer to her adopted sister. “Shh, shhh… it’s Ok, Ivykit..” Silverpaw whispered. Then she turned back to Twilightstar. “How *could* you?” She hissed, waiting for the leaders response.
/Nightheart/
Nightheart solemnly padded up to Twilightstar. “May I have a word with you, Twighlightstar?” She asked softly.
/Swiftwind/
Swiftwind walked by the windclan leader, not saying anything.
/Moonfall and Poppysong/
Moonfall and Poppysong both went by the leader, then sat in front of her. “May we.. talk?” Moonfall asked, holding back anger.
/Icedapple/
Icedapple hissed as she walked by Twiglightstar, then she unsheathed her claws and hissed at the leader, threatening her.

Gingersplash
WindClan Warrior

Gingersplash looked at Icedapple and Silverpaw through narrowed blue eyes. Sighing, she got up and padded over to them.

Fixing the two protesting cats with a warning look, she meowed to them.

''Protesting isn't going to get you anywhere. You can disagree, but privately. It's better not to protest at Twilightstar, or you'll get yourselves punished.''

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!
Old January 4th, 2024, 07:37 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post

This contains death. feel free to reply with you characters emotions and mention me!

Leafspot
Male He/Him
brown tabby with emerald eyes

Leafspot was walking out of the med den with his herbs, he was so glad Cowtuft could help considering this pain was horrid. he found a perfect spot to sit as he ate his Herbs. terrible, but worth the relief. he started to think of all the things he could do when he feels better, he was excited to get back to patrols and hunting. he was normally always active. his vision strangely blurred- and as he ate, something was noticeably wrong- in front of the whole clearing he froze; a drop of blood came out of his mouth. He collapsed with a cough of blood his body fell to the ground. he lied there; Dead. so many thoughts circling thought his head as his liveliness of his struggling eyes slowly drifted away. he was gone, everyone could clearly see it. There was nothing left.

Snowstorm sighed, *More death* she thought.
Old January 4th, 2024, 07:55 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Ah, another pair of cats obviously looking for attention. Well, while Scorchedfang awaited his beau, he decided to bite. It seemed this was going undernoticed by the cats more focused with Cowtuft than problems.

"Both of you." His words were aimed at Silverpaw and Icedapple, not the kit the apprentice decided to drag into the mix. "Treat your leader with some damned respect. If you used your ears, you would have heard why this is happening."

And more importantly, since Icedapple decided to stoop to threatening.. Scorchedfang took a step toward the warrior. He bared his teeth, but kept his claws in. Unlike her, he would retain composure. "Icedapple, in what world do you think it is appropriate to threaten a Clan-mate?" The leader, no less - but that was a different matter.
Icedapple shook her head to clear it. “Sorry, I don’t know what got into me,” she whispered. Silverpaw’s eyes softened as she wrapped her tail around Ivykit.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 4th, 2024, 09:46 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Scalescar lowered his ears as twilight star spoke, his heart felt like it could shatter, but yet he could barely keep it together. After hearing some cats say goodbye to cowtuft, the Tom sighed and went over to cowtuft” Cowtuft” he said in a raspy voice” you were the best medicine cat I ever met, ( and probably the only) you were so kind to everyone and you always knew what to do, I wanna…” he paused as the sadness started to overwhelm him” Thank you for healing me all those times I got hurt, May starclan light your path, I’ll forever hold you in my heart” the scarred warrior said raspy.

@wolfie ( I hope I’m not late )
Old January 4th, 2024, 11:15 AM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

LillyFur (im working on her pending!)
walked up to cowtuft "thanks you, you help me be calm when i was bearing my kits" she licked the cats fur and stepped back

Old January 4th, 2024, 11:54 AM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(82/100)

Whisperingpaw gazed into the sky, breathing in the cold air. His eyes widened. The apprentice had never seen snow before. Batting a paw at a snow flake, he jumped back. "What in Starclan..." The snowflake was gone! Whisperingpaw jumped up and slightly balanced on his rear legs to swat and claw at the snow, soon falling on his back. "Oof.." He groaned, standing up once more. Soon, the mostly snappy and hissy apprentice was bounding around the clearing, kicking up snow. 'Oh, I've never played like this!' Whisperingpaw thought as joy filled his heart as he played like a kit.

[Playing in snow]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:37 PM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 12:14 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

applefrost vibes
Old January 4th, 2024, 02:20 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(83/100)

Whisperingpaw leaped into the air, snapping his teeth around snow flakes. They felt so weird in his mouth!!! He kept leaping into the air like a kit trying to catch a butterfly, snapping his teeth around freezing snow flakes.

[Eating snow]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:37 PM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 03:54 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

The pale warrior remained seated in the shadows, alone as the clearing finally settled down. It would be a lie if Snowybreeze did not admit to having been sickened by the cats that had attempted to turn Cowtuft's exile into a hunt for the medicine cat. Much as the gentle giant preferred to think no ill of any cat, much less his clanmates, there was little good that even he could weave into a narrative that led to a suggestion like that. It was... vile. Dark. Not even he in his most sinister, revenge driven thoughts had dreamed of something quite so lowly and dishonorable. The healer might have killed his beloved, but to turn his removal from the clan into... a hunt... It was... disturbing to say the least.

Gratefully, it seemed most of his clan had proper honor and were outraged at the thought. Even within exile, some were standing to say goodbye to the unwitting murderer. The Maine Coon mix recoiled at the idea of approaching the tom. He had killed Berryfrost. It had been simple as that. His negligence had caused the most wonderful, loyal, sweet she-cat in all the clans to perish. A warrior that had been related to the healer, in fact! The pale tom had thought it had been his fault. That he had simply failed to realize how sick his mate was... when the truth had been so much more disturbing. The patched feline wanted to be outraged even by WindClan's ability to simply, seemingly forgive the medicine cat for his transgressions. Wished that he would simply leave and be done with it.

But even he found himself standing. Massive paws leading him towards the black and white tom. Snowybreeze was humbled once more by his clanmates. By their loyalty to all, even in the face of such tragedy. By their kind, forgiving nature. Who was he to stand against this, when it was clearly the right thing to do. To wish ill against a cat who had not meant harm... to forget all the good he had done... Berryfrost would have never wanted that. For such vile thoughts to be brought upon by the memory of her. Not that it would have mattered. The long furred giant would never have been able to hold on to his rancor for long. He simply wasn't built for such long lasting hatred.

"Be. Safe. Please..." he whispered once it was his turn, dipping his head respectfully at the floppy eared tom before him... the closest he could come to voicing any kind of forgiveness.

Refusing to stick around, knowing others would want to say their own, potentially more meaningful goodbyes, Snowybreeze shuffled his paws with uncertainty. Twilightstar had mentioned getting herbs, and while Lightningstorm had not voiced her own preferences to what should be found, he couldn't fault the clan's secondary - no... not secondary... not anymore - healer. She was no doubt grieving, much like he had when his Berryfrost had died. He wouldn't blame her, instead blinking serenely in her direction before deciding that he would help best he could as well. She had been the first to comfort him - in her own way - when Berryfrost had died. It was the least he could do in return while she handled her own grief.

Even as his mind wandered, trying to sort itself into a helpful mode - preferably one that remembered herbs - a familiar voice sounded through the clearing, and mismatched ears soon found themselves perked as sky blue eyes looked around for the recipient's friendly face. A sigh of relief escaped the colossal warrior as he caught sight of her. Deadmoon seemed to have had the same idea as him, and he couldn't help but feel a small sense of pride in his old mentor. Even in adversity she had a clear, level head. Not just thinking of going out for herbs, but organizing a patrol to do so! Hopefully he wasn't too late to join in, even as other cats gathered around her.

"I would. Be honored. To join you. If. Possible?" Snowybreeze mewed softly, tilting his head questioningly once he'd approached the brown she-cat, his paws shuffling nervously as he hoped he hadn't come across as too demanding or hostile in his request.

@wolfie [Cowtuft] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 4th, 2024, 04:28 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: left|only here for chats
My Mood: Queenly

.:|`Blizzardpelt`|:.

The large white tom came trudging into the clearing with his mate. He was dragging her, and was extremely tired and finally sat down to catch his breath. He then returned to his unconscious companion, gently prodding her with a paw, trying to rouse her from her unconscious state. He was very concerned, but also very concerned. He then continued to gently paw at her, hoping she’d wake up and stop scaring the heck out him. He sighed, misery clouding his dark gaze.

@leopardJiNgLe!

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.