by BEAR.
Last post by wendigo
Today 12:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2023, 07:01 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Galoshes’ fur leapt off of his body as the stupid cult cat came barreling through the undergrowth, but he forced his fur to lie flat as he rose to meet him.
“Ehft, shut up abou’ yer bowneries!” Galoshes hissed, his green eyes narrowed with anger, and his teeth bared, “Ya don’ need allov i’!” He unsheathes his claws, slowly, hoping that the idiot smelly rivercat won’t notice he’s doing so, “Ya big ol’ bullies strut aroun’ li’e ya own th’ whole ass worl’! Well, gueswha? You twerps don’ own athin’! Y’all jus’ thin’ yer somthun, buh you ain’! If allov th’ kitty catties in th’ fores’ bounded togever, we’d take y’all out in an insant! Y’aller weak and stupid!”
Galoshes spat, his tail lashing, his ears were pinned to his head as his hackles began to raise. Galoshes was sick of all of this. The clans were awful places for stupid, awful cats, and he hated them. This cat in front of him? He hated him, too. He hoped he would drop dead right now, him and his stupid star-worshipping cult.
“So ya cin take yer territary and shove i’!” His words are vile, and he refuses to back down, “Now, I’ma go hun’ fer my Sable and fer Welly, an’ ya better leave me th’ hell alo’!”
@x ghostie

Last edited by Willowfern; January 16th, 2023 at 08:49 AM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 01:03 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

⁀➷ @Willowfern
The Dark Lord scowled, a low growl building up in throat at the harsh hostilities the outsider displayed. Ears pulling back at the hissing, he wasn't aware Galoshes had unsheathed his claws. His cloudy eyes shone through the darkness. Wormbite could hear the quiet sound of a tail lashing back and forth as he got closer, and he begun to circle the feline.

"I cannot understand a lick of the nonsense you are babbling about, so let me make this clear. Leave or I will be burying your body in these lands, " He hissed, his voice was clear and held promise to it. He wouldn't allow Riverclan to be disrespected. His ears perked at what he believed were insults.

Wormbite's claws unsheathed, and he edged closer to Golashes. "Take our territory and shove it?" He repeated slowly, raising an eyebrow. Fine. Sympathy be damned, if he was going to get this outsider to flee - biting at each other with vicious words would just be futile. Sometimes cats were just too thick-headed to realize what a dire situation they were in until they were bleeding.

Believing he had a good idea of where Golashes stood, the oriental lifted a clawed paw and attempted to struck it down across the feline's cheek. "Get. Out." It was his final warning. While he wasn't particularly looking for a fight, he sure as hell wouldn't mind one.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old January 16th, 2023, 08:30 AM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗
RedHaze

The young warrior padded into the territory, looking for anything that moved. This was a hunting patrol after all. They needed to catch Atleast one thing, before returning to camp, or else they might hear it from GingerFrost. A cat she particularly didn’t want to hear their nagging voice. “Don’t just stand there Racoon, I understand you’re probably making up some weird daydream about GoldenSnake. But get back in the game and help me.” She sighed, red didn’t dislike Racoon, but they were a very good warrior in riverclan.

Shifting her ears to hear the faintest footsteps, she pounced on a small squirrel. They looked like they were looking for food in this cold. Which was understandable. Throwing it in front of Racoon(slay) as to start a pile. Redhaze huffed and kept listening for anything that could sound like prey.

@lane.

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗

Last edited by Astraea; January 16th, 2023 at 08:38 AM.
Old January 17th, 2023, 01:22 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe watched as Kestrelpaw began running back and forth. Working with apprentices, even on simple exercises like this, always brought him a rush of happiness and satisfaction. It was a refreshing feeling, considering all that had gone on in his life recently.

Eventually, she tired and stopped, panting. Slatestripe gave her a nod of approval. “Well done! You’ve got a good amount of stamina for a cat your size and age. Doing an exercise like this repetitively will help build your stamina more over time. Always give yourself a couple moments to rest before each repetition, and don’t overdo.”

He looked back toward the tree. “Now let’s see how well you can make a sharp turn. Run towards that tree again, but this time, when you feel ready, turn around so you’re facing towards me again. Try to make it as quick and efficient as you can.”

( @lonely.lilyx )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 17th, 2023, 07:17 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

> RACCOONEAR | @Neso
It was all a blur. Your name was called, you stood up, you met this cat you don't even know, you walked in silence while being in a completely different universe than this cat, and now you stand, worry and anger mixed into one emotion swirling in your eyes. Soon enough to not collapse, she snapped out of her trance. A small yelp left her. "Sorry, sorry." She said. "Just... off a' my game today is all." She muttered that last part, as if it was an afterthought to herself. Her ears flicked and swiveled. The bump her nose had taken on her fall during her last patrol had... not recovered yet. So using her nose wasn't exactly possible at the moment. However, with heightened hearing such as hers, it evened out. While lurking about the area, now out of Redhaze's line of vision behind a tree, she asked, "Now, where did ya get that assumption? Goldensnake is admirable in her hate for the clan's leeches, but she isn't amazing. But do tell. Where did that sudden idea sprout from within your... spiraling mind?" Her stalks were careful, graceful, yet hidden from all present eyes by the protective and secure trees, as it should be.

One pounce, two, and it's dead. The shrew squealed with shock before it's quick and painless death. Raccoonear always made sure to provide prey with a fast and mostly painless end. Being tortured is horrible and she wouldn't wish it upon her worst enemy. "Two is amazing for the weather." She appeared from behind the trees. "We can search a bit more though, for what it's worth."

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 17th, 2023 at 08:51 PM.
Old January 17th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗
RedHaze

As she mindlessly walked off, she sighed. GoldenSnake was awesome and everything more, how dare Raccoon say otherwise. She flicked her tail in annoyance, as she threw another prey piece into the pile Red had started. This time it was a very tiny vole, one the size of her paw. She started trying to focus on finding more but what met with a blank.

Finding nothing she sighed. "You seemed very interested in her... "She shrugged, Red wasn't one to take anything with her siblings, it was their life. Not hers, she didn't care what they did or who they saw. Maybe Golden liked Raccoon or other way around, who knows.

Redhaze picked up her prey and put it on her back. Huffing she spoke. "Lets go. There's nothing else here. Short visit for a short amount of prey." RedHaze shoved her head to side as to show Raccoonear that it was time to go.

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗

@lane.

Last edited by Astraea; January 17th, 2023 at 08:28 PM.
Old January 18th, 2023, 05:52 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

> RACCOONEAR | @Neso
"I am as equally interested in every warrior of the clan because watching you all from above is what I do. If someone else said that I'm know too much about you they'd be just like you are right now, foolishly throwing around alibis whilst having no idea what goes down under the surface. I suggest you keep your allegations to yourself, Redhaze, because you've no idea what you're talking about, or what you're trying to get into." She yawned, the words flowing truthfully and effortlessly off of her tongue like water. Walking forward and leading their way back, she turned to face Redhaze while walking. "I'll report in. Nice catch." The gray molly continued walking with a flick of her tail, making her way into camp.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; January 18th, 2023 at 05:57 PM.
Old January 20th, 2023, 05:09 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post

☄. *. ⋆ Fogcloud
The shield nodded at what Cloudpaw said, "Well said, all of that is correct Cloudpaw." Their tail flicked as they looked around the territory, "I know you are probably a good fighter but we shouldn't stray to far from each other. The whole rogue situation may be calming down slightly but I don't want to take any risks." The silver tabby knew that the apprentice probably had already been trained in battle moves but she did not want to risk an apprentice.

"Lets hope we get lucky and get some prey for the clan, we can start over there, slightly deeper and just start moving back to this spot and collect all the prey that we have."
They had been gesturing with their tail the whole time before glancing at Cloudpaw to see what the apprentice would say.
CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻
Hearing Fogcloud praise his answer, the large white-and-black apprentice smiled warmly, his tail swishing behind him in a happy manner. Something about hearing cats with moons more experience than Cloudpaw commend him for his knowledge made the youth glad to have trained and study so much. Upon her concern towards sticking together and their present rogue problem, the fluffy tomcat nodded obediently. “Fine with me.” Cloudpaw meowed simply, sticking close to the silver-furred tabby as they went along. As he grew older, the desire to act rebellious and be reckless evaded him almost entirely. It was a strange part of his earlier moons that felt strange to think about, but the RiverClan apprentice passed it off as just some stupid childish phase that all young clan cats went through at one point or another. He would like to think of himself as an adult, but Cloudpaw wouldn't truly believe it until he was named a full warrior. But that was soon, so achingly soon. For now, the white-and-black tomcat would work hard, and catch some prey to feed RiverClan.

"Okay." He remarked, whiskers twitching as he listened to Fogcloud's plan of action, "Sounds like a wonderful idea." The large RiverClan tomcat felt like they had a fair shot at a successful hunt today, even in leafbare. After all, as far as he could tell, the clan had not shown any concern for a lack of any prey. If anything, there was a scarcity in herbs, but even so, Cloudpaw was able to find some during his last patrol. Determined to start hunting, the curly-furred apprentice parted his jaws to drink in the scents around them, surprisingly being met with the scent of a nearby thrush, though he didn't recognize it. In order to be safe, Cloudpaw glanced over at the shield. "...Do you smell that? What is that?" He asked, his voice quiet. Throughout his life, he had only hunted land prey once, maybe twice, and neither times were recent, so it seemed understandable that the apprentice wasn't the most familiar with scents he had never encountered before. Hopefully, Fogcloud wouldn't think ill of him for not knowing such things, even at fourteen moons of age.
Old January 20th, 2023, 11:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Marigoldleap
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Female[she/her]

She just stood there waiting for him to say something. He probably didn't care and that was just fine. She didn't care if he stayed silent forever. They were coming rather he liked it or not. Marigoldleap tapped her tail gently a few times before he said something. Okay he did care and wanted to hep the best he could. He could help and be in their lives as long he didn't get too much in the way of things.

Marigoldleap looked at him when he said they will raise them as platonic partners and then friends when their older. She didn't need any tom she just wanted to keep her kits safe. All her last tom did was push her and push her until she got to her breaking points. Plus whatever happened to have gotten these kits was an accident and there wasn't anything there.

"You can be in their lives and help out any way you want. Being friends is better, since one it was a one time thing and two mates to be are totally underrated and I'd rather just be with my kits and nobody else. Plus it would be better for the both of us. Now I think its time to head back. I don't think I need to be catching a sickness at this time in my life.", she meowed. Marigoldleap didn't think she had anything else to say as of right now.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
@Cherry~;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 21st, 2023, 09:59 AM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

@Emo Rat @Oceanflower

(In apollos post, we were described as heading back to riverclan so thats why this is here! Sorry ocean for not giving you the time to reply to the other one!)

AdderFang carried the crippled young, annoyed with his wriggling she dropped them, not very gently but not enough to seriously hurt them. "Quit your wiggiling or I will drown you in this very river." She growled to the kit, only a pitch high enough for them both to hear. She picked the kit up again and continued to RiverClan
Closed Thread