Warrior Name Game
Last post by dagnyme
Today 06:05 PM

Old September 8th, 2021, 08:22 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

// @Great Pretender
Larchfall rolled his eyes when he heard Sunclaw's distant voice carry back. Yeah SURE they would. Whatever. "You know what? You're on your own!" He snapped back, then continued. Without his patrol.

Several hours later, the tom stumbled upon various clumps of greenish that matched the first bit of burnet. Larchfall dug up one, two, three, andddd FOUR over the extra time he spent searching - not bad! Larch was proud of it! At least till he realized how much time he wasted taking on the task without help.

Dear StarClan. It had been a joke before, but this point the sun was actually setting. A string of curses bumbled out of the tom's mouth. Larchfall steeled his taste buds and gathered as many of the stinky herbs as possible, rushing back to ThunderClan while fantasizing about the sheer relief he'd feel spitting the green stuff out on Iciceripple's den floor.

Old September 12th, 2021, 05:12 PM

My Mood: Cool

Leafecho padded out of the camp entrance. She hadn't been assigned to any patrols and the dens were already cleaned by the apprentices. She wasn't completely sure what she should be doing. Maybe she could make herself useful by going hunting. It only occurred to her after she'd left that maybe she shouldn't be leaving alone. What of they started looking for her?

She turned back towards the entrance but her eye was caught by another cat. She stopped and slowly approached the orange molly, then thought better of it and started to turn away to go back into camp.
@duskfire1
Gingercry
Old September 12th, 2021, 07:09 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Larkfrost watched the brown tabby approach her, who suddenly thought better of it and turned away. Slightly tilting her head, Larkfrost stood up, feeling her bones crack she decided to stretch. Flicking her tail from side to side, she inspected the she-cat for a moment. She had a jittery, questioning vibe to her. Intrigued by the younger warrior, she approached her. "Hello, I don't think we've met before, have we?"

[ @Toodle ]
Old September 12th, 2021, 07:33 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Error //

➸ cornpaw 🌽

shifting his paws and blinking, cornpaw looked up to see a warrior who quickly fell into his trap before he could see who it was. he shot up from his spot, almost leaping up high into the air, trying to peak into the hole without being spotted. ignoring the cats cry for help, he noticed that it was quailcall!! a tom he had only seen..well, he didn't even know if he'd seen him before, he didn't pay much attention to faces.

with a big ol' grin and quiet snickering, he approached the hole. peering inside, he stared down at the warrior, biting back laughter. could he not get out of the hole? really?? maybe it was deeper than he thought it was.

well, despite whatever he was thinking, the small tom just sorta stared at the warrior. "you.." he began slowly, looking down on quailcall. "you..you fell in a HOLE!" he yowled out, bursting into a fit of high pitched giggles. it wasn't any hole, quailcall had fell into HIS hole.
:Quailcall:

His face flushed, not being able to look directly in the troublemaking apprentice’s eyes. He leaped up, trying to get out, but failing after his claws slipped on the wet mud and landed him back in the hole. He grumbled, before preparing to regret looking up to Cornpaw for help. “Can you get rocks? As you saw, the mud’s slippery, and some rock will make it easier to climb.” He grumbled, having an annoyed expression spread on his face.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old September 12th, 2021, 07:56 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

My Mood: Innocent

//Open//
*Songpaw*
Songpaw got tired of waiting around to meet someone so he thought he would go hunting after all. He was kind of hungry. He walked on and heard some small little scuffles coming from the east of him. he quietly dropped down into a hunting crouch. Since he didn't know exactly what it was he used a mixture of the mouse and finch crouch since those two were the most common prey. He stalked onward and leaped catching a... oh no... right when he jumped he smelled a familiar scent. His mentor was near. he landed on his paws with ease and looked around. The mouse frightened attempted to run out of danger but Songpaw used his long tail to smack the small creature and finished it off with a quick bite to snap the small creatures neck. he buried it and continued to look around.
@YandereKitty
Old September 12th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Yandere Lover Girl

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songwing View Post
//Open//
*Songpaw*
Songpaw got tired of waiting around to meet someone so he thought he would go hunting after all. He was kind of hungry. He walked on and heard some small little scuffles coming from the east of him. he quietly dropped down into a hunting crouch. Since he didn't know exactly what it was he used a mixture of the mouse and finch crouch since those two were the most common prey. He stalked onward and leaped catching a... oh no... right when he jumped he smelled a familiar scent. His mentor was near. he landed on his paws with ease and looked around. The mouse frightened attempted to run out of danger but Songpaw used his long tail to smack the small creature and finished it off with a quick bite to snap the small creatures neck. he buried it and continued to look around.
@YandereKitty
//Open//
*Silvergaze*
Silvergaze walked in a pretty and show-off manner. Her good looks making her extra moody towards those who don't think she is of beautiful nature. She strolled over to her apprentice, who by the way was a perfect match for her to mentor. The young tom was not only good-looking like herself but he had a song-like voice as well. Not a tom she would find as partner material, mostly due to the age difference, but still good looking. She greeted her apprentice formally and gave him praise for the kill he just made. He used the tail smack to stun the prey before going in for the kill. Just like she had taught him. She then smelled a familiar scent. Oh... why him. She smelled Cornpaw nearby and instantly wanted to leave. That apprentice was known for pranks and little gags for laughs. Annoying but she had to admit he was also smart and witty to pull off those said pranks and gags. The rocks in the mouse made her give out a snort last time she witnessed one. But poor Icecycleripple and her teeth. She then heard the sound of another cat. He was yelling for help. She then got interested but didn't want to be the one to get caught up in something at the moment. By the sound of the help he didn't need a patrol to fight off anyone at least so he can wait. Right now she was spending time with her apprentice. She looked back at her apprentice and... HUH?!
Old September 12th, 2021, 08:16 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by YandereKitty View Post
//Open//
*Silvergaze*
Silvergaze walked in a pretty and show-off manner. Her good looks making her extra moody towards those who don't think she is of beautiful nature. She strolled over to her apprentice, who by the way was a perfect match for her to mentor. The young tom was not only good-looking like herself but he had a song-like voice as well. Not a tom she would find as partner material, mostly due to the age difference, but still good looking. She greeted her apprentice formally and gave him praise for the kill he just made. He used the tail smack to stun the prey before going in for the kill. Just like she had taught him. She then smelled a familiar scent. Oh... why him. She smelled Cornpaw nearby and instantly wanted to leave. That apprentice was known for pranks and little gags for laughs. Annoying but she had to admit he was also smart and witty to pull off those said pranks and gags. The rocks in the mouse made her give out a snort last time she witnessed one. But poor Icecycleripple and her teeth. She then heard the sound of another cat. He was yelling for help. She then got interested but didn't want to be the one to get caught up in something at the moment. By the sound of the help he didn't need a patrol to fight off anyone at least so he can wait. Right now she was spending time with her apprentice. She looked back at her apprentice and... HUH?!
//Open to everyone//
*Songpaw*
Songpaw heard the yells for help but knew it wasn't urgent by the sound of it. But still he wanted to investigate what was wrong. He also didn't miss the familiar scent of Cornpaw. His denmate was always up to trouble when he's not doing something useful. But his pranks were funny though. He looked back at his mentor and saw she was surprised by something.
Old September 12th, 2021, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post
Larkfrost watched the brown tabby approach her, who suddenly thought better of it and turned away. Slightly tilting her head, Larkfrost stood up, feeling her bones crack she decided to stretch. Flicking her tail from side to side, she inspected the she-cat for a moment. She had a jittery, questioning vibe to her. Intrigued by the younger warrior, she approached her. "Hello, I don't think we've met before, have we?"

[ @Toodle ]
Leafecho stopped and stared back at the older Molly. She took in a deep breath before meowing, "Oh, um, no I don't believe we have. I'm, uh, I'm new to...the clans and Thunderclan." She paused then thought better, she added, "I'm Leafecho. What's your name?"
Gingercry
Old September 13th, 2021, 08:45 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

She purred, This seems like a nice young cat. "I'm Larkfrost." She mewed, wondering what the she-cat meant by she was new to the clans. Hmm... Maybe she was a loner? An outsider? She tilted her head, fascinated by the cats mystique. "So, Leafecho, how are you finding clan life? Comfortable I hope?" She smiled, hoping to come off as friendly.

[ @Toodle ]
Old September 13th, 2021, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post
She purred, This seems like a nice young cat. "I'm Larkfrost." She mewed, wondering what the she-cat meant by she was new to the clans. Hmm... Maybe she was a loner? An outsider? She tilted her head, fascinated by the cats mystique. "So, Leafecho, how are you finding clan life? Comfortable I hope?" She smiled, hoping to come off as friendly.

[ @Toodle ]
Leafecho breathed in deeply before sitting down. She wondered if this was too presumptuous and had a creeping feeling like somebody was watching her, expecting her to be doing something productive. She shook it off, she'd have to get used to all of this at some point.

"Oh, clan life is...different." She swallowed, hoping she hadn't come off rude. "I mean it's good. I'm just not used to so many cats...and all of them with a more or less common goal." Leafecho shrugged. "Where I come from you took care of yourself. If another cat came into your life you take care of them only so far as it serves you." She looked up at Larkfrost. "Have you always been a clan cat?"
Gingercry