Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:21 PM
Hi, i'm Mattimeo
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:13 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:12 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 10:11 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:10 PM

Old May 9th, 2022, 07:18 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ Moving to grab his opponent’s tail, the tall oriental longhair unfortunately didn’t move quick enough and brushed against the warrior’s lame hind leg, making Hawkice stumble a little. The deputy was caught off-guard, however, noticing the Thunderclan warrior's disability before swiftly being met with a back paw to the face. The Riverclan tomcat went flying back, hitting the ground with a softened thud and feeling an explosive ache in his jaw. It wasn’t broken, but he wouldn’t be surprised if he had lost a tooth or had bitten his tongue in the process. Shaking his head, he felt a sharp pounding in his head, staggering to his paws. "You're... a good fighter..." He murmured, before he took one look at Hawkice before running back at him, aiming to headbutt the Thunderclan tomcat straight in the chest and hopefully send him backwards. It wouldn’t help Snowleap’s terrible headache, but it would be worth it if this move gave him the advantage in this current fight.
Hawkice leapt back at the headbutt, probably not the best idea, because he was still hit, but with less impact. He surged forward, trying to use his size to push the injured deputy forward, striking at his legs at the same time.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 9th, 2022, 07:28 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenitystar View Post
Ashtail couldn't stand it. He lunged for Cloudypaw, his own clanmate and tore her away from Darkscar, throwing the apprentice into a wall. (poppy. gave me permission to powerplay Cloudypaw in a PM, but can @poppy. reply to this?) He was larger than Darkscar, and even larger than Cindersky. "I loved you even from a distance, Cindersky! You never knew how much it hurt!" he roared, ready to swipe his claws.
@marni
(for realistic purposes, I'm going to say he threw her into a tree ^^) @marni @Slushie @implimm - think that's everyone

Being picked up and chucked into a tree was probably on the list of things Cloudypaw did not expect to take place, but it did. With her luck. Ashtail (a CLANMATE, what the hell?!) scooped her up, and before she could wriggle free, she was flung with uncomfortably strong speed into a tree. She felt something crack inside her, and she inhaled sharply. Ouch. Ouch. Struggling to her paws, she limped over to where he was berated by Clanmates. "She'll never love you. You have no chance, you're a piece of crap. Plus, you aren't even her type. Stop-" A whistling sound broke through her teeth at a stitch in her side. "Embarrassing yourself."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobleck View Post
-Blackjaw-

The tom watched as his friend crumpled to the ground. "Birchheart!" he yowled. Ignoring all around him he pushed towards his pal. The black cat looked at the warrior standing next to him, then at his friend. Trying not to loose his temper, he meowed lowly, anger seeping into his mind, "What did you do?" Grabbing Birchheart by the scruff, he halled him onto his back. His brown eyes shifted to the Riverclan warrior. She looked bad. Taking pity on the Riverclanner, he mewed, choking back tears, "I can help you,"

Sticking out his paw, he smiled down at the Riverclan warrior. This is how a warrior would act in his mind, he had to help everyone, and she looked injured badly.

@corgigirl @poppy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgigirl View Post
Birchheart was exhausted and he panted. “I would hesitate a thousand times before I did that, it wouldn’t be something I’d enjoy.” He felt teeth grab his other leg, but they only grazed him before he pulled away. He was done. “I give in.” He was ashamed but he couldn’t even walk, his leg broken, his shoulder bleeding. He wouldn’t be help in the fight anymore. Then he collapsed, fainting from exhaustion and blood loss.

@Oobleck
The queen stepped back as the tomcat gave in, glaring at his crumpled form. Then she curled her lip at his Clanmate who came next. "Your Clanmates are murderers." She snarled, jerking her head in the direction of small Loonpaw's corpse. "I would bleed out before accepting help from you. Get the hell away from me." Did he think he was kind? Did he think helping her would make things better? Maplefall stepped back, trying to ignore the throbbing in her skull.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 9th, 2022, 07:34 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Cindersky
Absolute utter confusion swept her gaze. She and this tom had not spoken any words to each other from what she recalled. She did not know him, and he did not know her. But a rage boiled within her all the same. Moons spent concealing her desire, her longing to intertwine her tail with that of another she-cat. Moons hiding out in fear of what her parents might think, what her Clan would think. Moons spent believing that there was something wrong with her simply because the gaze of a tom did not appeal to her.

...All for this tom to come in and say that to her? To dare made her think of a time when she regarded herself as anything less than deserving of love like every other cat on this earth?

Absolutely not.

That, coupled with whatever idiotic reason Ashtail thought it was a good idea to fling Cloudypaw across the clearing, lit a fire in her. Turning away from Darkscar, she was aware that Nectarflame - Nectarflame - had come her defense (it gave her butterflies still, seeing those glittering emerald eyes), and Bumblepaw, a cat whom she had grown to adore as one of her own family members. "You are a disgrace of a warrior," she spat, stepping in between Ashtail and Cloudypaw, planting herself firmly in front. "Get the hell out of my sight before I rip you to shreds."

[ @implimm @Slushie @poppy. @Serenitystar ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old May 9th, 2022, 08:05 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
-Blackjaw-

The tom watched as his friend crumpled to the ground. "Birchheart!" he yowled. Ignoring all around him he pushed towards his pal. The black cat looked at the warrior standing next to him, then at his friend. Trying not to loose his temper, he meowed lowly, anger seeping into his mind, "What did you do?" Grabbing Birchheart by the scruff, he halled him onto his back. His brown eyes shifted to the Riverclan warrior. She looked bad. Taking pity on the Riverclanner, he mewed, choking back tears, "I can help you,"

Sticking out his paw, he smiled down at the Riverclan warrior. This is how a warrior would act in his mind, he had to help everyone, and she looked injured badly.

@corgigirl @poppy.
Birchheart motionless, yet alive self hauled onto his best friend’s back. What happened now was out of his hands.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old May 9th, 2022, 08:20 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopsy View Post
- roseheart
he/him | @lonely.lilyx

the tom ducked under the swiping paw pushing his weight onto his hind legs so he could jump at the molly, claws unsheathed. if he missed he wanted to at least scratch her underbelly.
Lilycreek of RiverClan || She/They || OPEN

She screeched as she felt claws leave scars onto her belly. At least five. Long, but shallow. She'd live. She opened her mouth, aiming to take a large bite our of his ear.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old May 9th, 2022, 08:46 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ Slowly moving through the battlefield and doing his best to not get involved in anyone’s fights around him, the clan deputy looked around desperately for his dear apprentice, Risingpaw. While the oriental wasn’t aware that Bluepaw was here currently, he knew for a fact that the other young tomcat was. The last time he had seen Risingpaw was when Skystar announced the battle parties and cats were fleeing out of the clearing to the cove. Now, he was nowhere and the older tomcat was worried for his safety, unaware that he had caught the attention of an enemy in the blurry fray of war. “... Risingp-” Snowleap started to call out the name of his apprentice again, but was abruptly cut-off as an unseen figure nearly slammed into him, sliding underneath the tomcat before he had even the slightest chance to react. Sharp claws went and pierced his underbelly, making the clan deputy utter a screech of pain as his legs were knocked out from underneath him, bringing the battered, bloody tomcat to the ground with a harsh thud. He uttered a groan before his one working eye flickered around, locking onto a Thunderclan feline whom he did not know. “I… I cannot fight anymore, I… yield. Please.. Just let me find my apprentice and go home…” Snowleap said, sounding breathless and deeply strained, “...I do not wish to hurt more cats.” He did not wish to participate in more useless violence.

[ @Slushie @marni ]
Old May 9th, 2022, 08:50 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

-Blackjaw-

He shook his head at the Riverclan warrior as she spat insults. She had called them murderers, huh. He certainly wasn't but there had but some incidents as of late. Even so, he found no logical reason other than pride or something of that sort for her to deny his service, but he accepted her decision. "I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with my clanmates, miss," he huffed. He then moved towards the small apprentice, laying motionless on the ground. "Oh my, I am very sorry miss, very, very sorry." The black cat didn't have much else to say, so he left, whispering under his breath the words, "I'm sorry, very, very sorry."

Dragging Birchheart to the side of the action he set him down gently on a patch of soft grass. His wounds bleed profusely. Ripping a bit of nearby moss of a tree him applied pressure to the white and black cat's wounds. He had learned this after watching Sundust in the medicine den. He tended to Birchhearts wounds in this way, he positions moss on all the bleeding cuts and nicks. He had no idea what to do with the leg. Finally, unable to help his friend any longer, he left to find another cat to help.
@poppy. @corgigirl

{ OPEN HE'LL HELP ANYONE }

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690

Last edited by ThePiffle; May 9th, 2022 at 08:55 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 09:02 PM
dont try to wake me

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
Flintstrike felt thrill race through his body, and a grim smile popped onto his face. He lived for battle and carried scars with pride - ThunderClan would not get the Firefly Cove today. Flexing his claws, he whipped around at the sound of a voice. Ew, a rat. He grumbled a bit, opening his mouth to reply. "Sure," he mewed in a bittersweet tone.

The large grey tomcat bunched his muscles, waiting for Elmtongue to make the first move. Sure he could gain himself an advantage, but at the same time he hadn't been the one to request the fight. Flintstrike didn't want to be fair, but at times he overestimated himself. Often he valued brute force more than clever strategies, which quickly placed him at a disadvantage in battles. At the same time though he managed to react immediately and did not hesitate to use violent methods. Seemed like this would be a fair battle... At least kind of. Flintstrike never made predictions on how fights would go.

The slender tom picks around Flintstrike like a vulture surveying a decaying carcass before landing, but land he does. Without giving much time to show rather than tell, Elmtongue lurches in to meet the RiverClanner in battle at last. But his initial lurch isn't all it's cracked up to be- If successful, it would be a snake-eyes sort of thing: He would lurch towards Flintstrike as though about to attack and then quickly fall to the side for a surprise thrust into the tom's ribcage. Not the most elegant, but surprising at least.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old May 9th, 2022, 09:03 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
-Blackjaw-

He shook his head at the Riverclan warrior as she spat insults. She had called them murderers, huh. He certainly wasn't but there had but some incidents as of late. Even so, he found no logical reason other than pride or something of that sort for her to deny his service, but he accepted her decision. "I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with my clanmates, miss," he huffed. He then moved towards the small apprentice, laying motionless on the ground. "Oh my, I am very sorry miss, very, very sorry." The black cat didn't have much else to say, so he left, whispering under his breath the words, "I'm sorry, very, very sorry."

Dragging Birchheart to the side of the action he set him down gently on a patch of soft grass. His wounds bleed profusely. Ripping a bit of nearby moss of a tree him applied pressure to the white and black cat's wounds. He had learned this after watching Sundust in the medicine den. He tended to Birchhearts wounds in this way, he positions moss on all the bleeding cuts and nicks. He had no idea what to do with the leg. Finally, unable to help his friend any longer, he left to find another cat to help.
@poppy. @corgigirl

{ OPEN HE'LL HELP ANYONE }
Motionless, in pain, but alive, Birchheart needed a medicine cat. His mouth was dry and his whole body felt like a furnace and he was being burned at each of his wounds. He had woken up, but couldn’t even gather the strength to talk.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old May 9th, 2022, 09:13 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post
Rabbitpaw - Post: 77
A little scared out of her mind the older apprentice trailed after Fallownose. This was her first ever real battle. What if she did something wrong and didn't make it? No she couldn't think about that right now. Rabbitpaw blinded by fear ran at the first cat almost around her size, not feeling up to fight a cat that was way bigger than her.

// open, claw injuries are welcome, but nothing death threatening also she is is fourteen moons old and is the size of a cat that age \\
(not sure if someone already responded.)

Stagpaw stalked through the madness, his last conversation with Cinder running through his head. Suddenly some cat ran at him and he leaped out of the way. They smelled of...Windclan? He shook his head and leaped at them, claws ready to grab onto their fur and slash at their face.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw