Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
~· Cloverkit ·~
she/her · 1 moon
[1/100]

Cloverkit yawned and roused from her nap. She stood and padded around the nursery for a moment before looking around. Cats. Cats. And cats. Well, that's normal. She thought to herself. It's a Clan. Of course there would be cats, stupid. Cloverkit yawned loudly and found an abandoned moss ball on the ground. BALL! She yowled and pounced on it. MINE!! Cloverkit declared and put it between her paws, daring anyone to snatch it from her.

[OPEN!]

Daffodilpaw l Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] l WindClan apprentice l she/her
Daffodilpaw poked her head beneath the bramble thicket that marked the nursery entrance. She had finished with Elkjump for that day and wanted to pop in on the kits and see if any wanted to play. When she saw a little kit with a moss ball, her eyes light up. She slipped into the nursery and stood in front of the kit in a playful bow, haunches wriggling in the air. "Think you can keep it from me?" She challenged. "The fastest cat in all of WindClan!"

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur - ThunderClan Warrior
Sunnystreak - ThunderClan Warrior
Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Daffodilpaw l Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] l WindClan apprentice l she/her
Daffodilpaw poked her head beneath the bramble thicket that marked the nursery entrance. She had finished with Elkjump for that day and wanted to pop in on the kits and see if any wanted to play. When she saw a little kit with a moss ball, her eyes light up. She slipped into the nursery and stood in front of the kit in a playful bow, haunches wriggling in the air. "Think you can keep it from me?" She challenged. "The fastest cat in all of WindClan!"

~· Cloverkit ·~
she/her ~ 1 moon
[2/6]

Cloverkit twitched her ears unbelievingly. Yeah, right! She snarled and wrapped her tail around the ball. When I become an apprentice, I will be the fastest cat! Cloverkit demanded and narrowed her eyes.

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

Cloverkit finder
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86895
Vinepaw Relations
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86898[/B]

Last edited by Bluest+r~; Yesterday at 09:22 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Oliver
Mean Deadmoon struck again! The molly couldn’t help resist laughing as the kit took a tumble, reaching out with a paw and trying to nudge him back to his feet. That might have been the worst hunting crouch she’d ever seen! Though she supposed she ought to cut the kit slack, he couldn’t be particularly old. Especially seeing as she didn’t know who exactly the kid was. So she asked. How bought you tell me who you are first, kid. Deafmoon huffed, before expounding upon her epic mouse catching skills because really, what else did she have to boast about? Nothing, that’s what! First I had to sniff it out and find it, and then stalk it. Reeeeeally stealthy, so it didn’t spot me! And then….BAM! she accentuated this by smacking her lame foot against the floor. Pounce on it and kill it, and then it’s yours to eat! or take back to the clan, but that was just details.

Last edited by gs29513; Yesterday at 10:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime

What at first seemed to be a small bunch of discarded moss on a corner of the den would start to move ever so slightly, before one end of it lifted to reveal the small and rather drowsy face of Viperkit, eyes still half-closed as she fought the urge to return to her blissful dream of golden fields and running hares, far beyond the thorny twisted brambles that protected her and the rest of the clan.

As her head started to slowly lower and small flashes of the dreamland made their way before her eyes as the fight was being lost, sudden noises snapped her out of it. The thud of a paw slamming against the floor, yowls of other kilts playing. Before she could process the origin of the sounds, she found herself back on her feet, the few bits of moss that didn’t go flying around as she jumped to her paws now stuck on her fur and clinging to her small frame.

It took a second, then two…before the fluffed-up kitten got to relax and look around as she cleaned her coat to the best of her ability. Her littermates and mom were nowhere to be seen…she had most definitely overslept again…waking up early and her seemed to be forever at odds, and she no longer could blame it on her closed eyes.

[OPEN]
Old Today, 12:19 AM
no more bagels

~· Cloverkit ·~
Female ~ She/her ~ 1 moon
[3/6]

Cloverkit curled the moss ball around with her tail and scooped it up, making sure to keep an eye on the apprentice to see if they would snatch it. Cloverkit bounded over to the other kit. She prodded them with a paw. Hey, you! She meowed loudly, sure that it would rouse them.

Viperkit [ @SilverInky ] Daffodilpaw [ @Luna16]

Cloverkit finder
Vinepaw Relations
Old Today, 12:32 AM

Viperkit’s ears would perk up right away as she felt the prodding of another paw, her head turning almost instantly with now wide open eyes as her attention shifted from the moss stuck to her flank to the kitten before her with the loud meow that followed.

She tried to reply to the surprising approach, but only unintelligible sounds came out as she had forgotten about the lump of moss she had managed to snag between her teeth, which gave her a greenish pseudo-beard to top it all out.

It was only then that she realized her little oversight and moved her head to the side to spit the moss out, slightly embarrassed “Sorry, sorry…I, hum…H-Hi!”

@Bluest+r~ [Cloverkit] || @Luna16 [Daffodilpaw]

Last edited by SilverInky; Today at 01:11 AM.
Old Today, 02:38 AM
no more bagels

~· Cloverkit ·~
[4/6]

Cloverkit scoffed and twitched her tail irritably. You lazy lump of fur. You sleep like a hedgehog in leaf bare. She meowed rather harshly. Wanna play? Cloverkit asked and held the ball of moss with her tail.

Viperkit [ @SilverInky ] Daffodilpaw [ @Luna16 ]

Cloverkit finder
Vinepaw Relations
Old Today, 03:15 AM

“Uh...what’s a hedgehog?” A small head tilt and a slow blink follow the question. So far, the small Viperkit had only been introduced to very few prey items as she transitioned from milk to solid foods, with most of the ‘Test Meals’ being made up mostly of mice and voles carefully picked by her mother beforehand…except for the one hare her father had sneaked in that one time for her and her littermates.

The kit seemed to either entirely miss the harshness of Cloverkit’s tone or the critique thrown her way altogether, more focused on the mysterious creature just revealed to her...at least until the option of playing was presented to her “Oh! Oh! Yes! I want to!”

Without waiting for another word from her now playmate or any instruction on what exactly the game was supposed to be in the first place, she would try and pounce towards her tail with stretched paws, aiming for the mossball held by it.

Last edited by SilverInky; Today at 03:16 AM.
Old Today, 03:21 AM
no more bagels

~· Cloverkit ·~
[5/6]

Cloverkit drew her head back as if disgusted. You don't know what a hedgehog is? She hissed, then paused. Well, me neither. I've heard the warriors say things like that. Cloverkit meowed quietly. She dropped the ball and kicked it to her other side, out of reach of the other kit. Too slow! Cloverkit teased and blinked. Say, what's your name? Mine's Cloverkit. I think it's really pretty. Like the prettiest name in the forest. She meowed proudly.

Viperkit [ @SilverInky ] Daffodilpaw [ @Luna16 ]

Cloverkit finder
Vinepaw Relations
Old Today, 03:49 AM

“Wouldn’t it be a good idea to learn what the word means and the creature behind it before using it? What happens if you call someone something awful one day, and you don’t even know it? You could get in trouble!”

Between replying and the quick reflexes of Cloverkit, all she catches is a muzzle-full of dirt as she falls heavily on the nursery floor, too distracted to stop her fall with her front paws as she probably should’ve. She, however, seemed rather unphased as she scrambled back to her paws, kicking up a small cloud of dirt and moss bits as she did, not even minding the dirt now caking part of her face and nose as she did, trying to get to the ball before she could kick it away again. She was on a mission now!

“Viperkit! My name is Viperkit! Not sure if it’s pretty, but I like it, because mom and dad chose it for me! Nice to meet you, Cloverkit!”