Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
SCREECH

✧A Huge Black Bengal with Some Tabby Markings,They Have Deep Blue Eyes✧

@Rizo - Moonfrost

The huge Tabby and Bengal mix roughly entered the territory, They knew they had crossed something. They had walked through a scent well of clan cat. Now which 'clan' was this. The place reeked of the scent of fish and death. Hm. No matter- Screech had no cares for cats that thought that they were so cool for being in these dumb ass clans. What purpose did they even serve in the end. Screech would keep padding through the surprisingly open terrain that seemed yet closed off from the rest of the woods to the East and West.
~ Moonfrost ~

She had been patrolling the border that lead to the outskirts when she saw a huge tom ahead of her. He had crossed the scent line, without much regard for the border at all. The black tabby tilted her head and let out an inquisitive, hoarse chirp to alert him to her presence.
I wonder what this cat wants?
With a welcoming, passive blink of her icy blue eyes, Moonfrost approached the large cat. She dipped her head in respect, and tilted her head once more, inviting him to explain his desires regarding the crossing of the border.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:27 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
"HEY WAIT UP!!" She picked up her prey and ran until she caught up with Bubblestream, then she ran even faster, surpassing him. As she did she yelled.. "Who's the slowpoke now!?" She ran untill she got to the prey pile, Set her kill down and waited for the Tom. While she did she groomed herself.

((ima continue here - silverpaw is dead so I will notice that))
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:29 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx. View Post
((ima continue here - silverpaw is dead so I will notice that))
(Mk)
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:33 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Crowpaw
@Lambert @Rizo

What it was that had driven the large apprentice out of the camp seemed to be a mystery to everyone, that including her. What she knew what that she needed to get outside the restrictive camp walls for the first time in her entire life, and that it needed to be on her terms. Something for once needed to be on her terms.

So the huge shape of black fur slowly made it's way over the land, staying clear of the water and everything else that reminded her of the fact that she was a Riverclanner, and instead treading along the flat land, not really with a set goal in mind. But then a new odor of unfamiliar stangreness floated in a cloud towards her, and it felt like it made the plants around her die further. Like a cloud of deadly gas, invading her nostrils.

The fur on her back and shoulders slowly rose up as the enormous-for-her-age cat bared her teeth at the newcomer. She sensed a warrior nearby, but for some reason they remained passive, not raking their claws over that cat's muzzle as they should. Crow wouldn't be the one to take charge, but something did begging to brew in the deepest depths of her, slowly making its way up, crawling its way up her throat. A venomous-sounding snarl snaked its way up and headed for the newcomer. Leave. She meant the word in every sense of it, not needing to utter it outright for her intentions to come across clear as daylight. Leave, you don't belong and aren't welcomed here.

Perhaps she was prejecting somewhat, but somewhere deep inside her she just knew this cat needed to get out of here by any means nessacrry. This is our land.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; November 23rd, 2022 at 01:34 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:39 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~ Moonfrost | @Lambert @Flea ~

Blue gaze snapped to Crowpaw as the massive snarl caught her attention. The dark tabby narrowed her gaze, nose wrinkling as she stifled a returning growl. What on earth was this apprentice doing here?
She was a Shield, a defender of the clan, and how she handled intruders and other important matters should not, in her mind, be questioned by an apprentice. Turning to face the huge she-cat, Moonfrost raised her tail high in the air, a signal to stand down. As much as she appreciated the backup, attacking on sight was an unseemly way to greet anyone, regardless of affiliation. Fixing her gaze on Crowpaw, she gave a stern look, knowing that if Crowpaw did not follow her order, she would be forced to act to stop her.
Curse my muteness. You will understand me, young one.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old November 24th, 2022, 04:15 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

She glanced sideways at Slatestripe's amber eyes, wondering what he was thinking. She replied calmly, guessing that the dark tom was just curious about her private life.
.. No. I met him at the Gathering." He'd been the only cat that had approached her, and had even shown interest in the various treasures that she was already collecting on the shore of Seastones, waiting for the leaders to speak.
Was there something wrong in that? She hadn't heard anything from him since then. She was alone now, except for Slatestripe and Lilyleaf, the only cats who kept her company every now and then.

[ @Cherry~ ]

Slatestripe twitched his ears. He wanted to be careful about what he said next, since technically there wasn’t anything wrong with having friends at Gatherings. However, it could be a slippery slope. Many cats had trouble remembering that their inter-Clan friendships only existed during the full moon truce.

“Just remember that friends from your own Clan are always better than friends from another Clan,” he said at last. “Perhaps you should try to get to know a couple of your denmates? There are a lot of wonderful apprentices in RiverClan. Birdpaw is very gentle and sweet, and Autumnpaw is a dedicated, intelligent apprentice.”

( @Wingnettle )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 25th, 2022, 10:06 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw could sense that Slatestripe wasn't happy with that, but she couldn't do anything about it. Sagepaw had been kind to her, and the only one to approach her. Her own clanmates never got too close, and no one ever showed interest in her. Did she really need friends?

Studying her paws, she wondered if making friends would make Slatestripe happy. Maybe, just maybe, she could try something out if he asked her. Without raising her gaze, she replied evenly. "Ok, Slatestripe..."

[ @Cherry~ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old November 27th, 2022, 06:42 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Antlerstreak made his way into the hunting grounds, his nose in the air as he searched for any sign of prey. A frigid wind blew through the trees.
“Brr,” He meowed quietly, in case there was prey nearby, “It’s so cold I think my whiskers might freeze,” He joked, looking at Violetfreckle as he tried to lighten the mood, “Let’s hope we can catch something soon, and fast, because the weather isn’t too favorable.”
All of the prey trails Antlerstreak had come across so far were stale, which didn’t bode well for his and Violetfreckle’s hunting patrol.
“Are you having any luck? I’m getting a lot of stale prey scents, but no fresh ones,” He asked, grunting as he placed his paw on a particularly sharp stick that he hadn’t noticed while he was hunting for something to hunt.
@vellichor
Old November 28th, 2022, 04:52 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe started to get the feeling that the conversation was drifting into awkward territory, so he decided to change the subject. If Mintpaw had difficulty making friends, then perhaps he could help her down the line.

“Have you given any thought to what your warrior name might be, one day?” he asked. Thoughts of what his own warrior name might be surfaced in his mind from day one as an apprentice. So many options had swirled through his mind all throughout his training. He could never settle on which one he liked best. By the time his warrior ceremony came around, he was torn between Slatestep, Slatestrike, and Slateripple. Slatestripe wasn’t his favorite, but the name had grown on him. It was his and his only, after all.

( @Wingnettle )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 30th, 2022, 12:33 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Willowfern
violetfreckle

stars above, this patrol was going horribly. every single scent trail the tabby picked up was stale, which did not bode well for her ideas of showing off to this antlerstreak. she was growing increasingly frustrated, tail tip flicking as violetfreckle just couldn't catch any fresh scents. after following a particularly promising trail to a dead end, the warrior let out a growl. fangs were bared and claws dug into the cold earth. "no luck over here," she managed to speak back to her patrolmate. 'breathe, vi. this next one has to be something.' with a few breaths, she managed to calm herself again, and headed in a new direction, toward a few trees. still, nothing. violetfreckle was about to give up entirely when... aha! she caught the scent of a mouse. fresh, warm. delicious. it wasn't long before the tabby cat sprung and caught a fat mouse. grabbing the prey, she made her way back to antlerstreak with a smile. "this might be the best we can get," she spoke around the mouse.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread