Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 01:51 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:47 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:46 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 4th, 2019, 04:31 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
PATROLS

REMINDERS
If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by next Monday, November 11th. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If a patrol is not completed by that point and/or gets abandoned or forgotten about, the cats on said patrol will be suspended from patrolling for three to four weeks. If you DO finish your patrol, you'll get koins!
Just as an incentive to get people to finish their patrols!
Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Icestar or Crowtail, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Icestar.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Icestar stalked stiffly out of her den that morning, fueled by her current rage towards RiverClan. Yeah, there was a badger spotted on their own territory, but she felt as if that were the least of their concerns right now. With no medicine cat to heal them, and their enemy clan constantly pressing at their borders, ShadowClan was in jeopardy. These cats needed to step up their game, big time.

BATTLE TRAINING
Leader: Smokeyfang @Skeleton Bliss Girl
Members: Sabrepaw @Momotaro , Snowfrost @Moonraven , Rabbitpaw @mochi

"Smokeyfang, I want you to take along Snowfrost and your apprentices. You will be doing battle training today. Remember, claws sheathed, but do not go easy on one another! We need to be in top shape. There are many threats looming around every corner, especially now." Icestar's voice called out, addressing the cats directly. She was loud enough so that even if the chosen individuals were not in the clearing, they'd likely have heard her just fine from their dens.

PATROL ONE
RIVERCLAN BORDER

Leader: Icestar
Members: Badgerpaw @Venus , Daintybird @Dipper , Cascadespirit @Nebby

Now for the important one. Icestar had decided that she herself would lead the patrol to the RiverClan border today. She had had quite enough of the border being shifted, and she planned to move it back. Even if she didn't today, she hoped that her mere presence at the border would be enough to ward off trespassers.
"Badgerpaw, Daintybird, Cascadespirit!" She howled, nearly growling the names as she carried the weight of her anger. "You will be coming with me to patrol the fish-face's border. I do not plan to attack them today, but I want to at least show them that we mean business. If we catch anybody on our land, we will defend our territory in any way possible." She stood tall, her long pelt bristling with excitement as she daydreamed of shredding the pelt of that mangy yellow deputy of theirs. Oh, how she longed to teach him a lesson he wouldn't soon forget.

@Skeleton Bliss Girl
"Crowtail, you are to organize patrols to the ThunderClan and WindClan borders. I'm sure you can handle that just fine, hmm?" She addressed her deputy. She had been giving him the easier tasks due to her lack of trust for him. Maybe one day she would at last warm up to him and let him assign the bigger patrols, but for now she felt the need to be in complete control of the impending war that she was waging.
Cascadespirit bounded up to Icestar, fur prickling uncomfortably. "Alright."

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old November 4th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Venus

The cold air hardly seemed to bother Icestar at all. In fact, the long-haired molly seemed to thrive in the chilly leaf-fall climate. Her pelt was thick and insulated and protected her from every bit of bite that the chill might have. It felt like no time before the duo reached the training hollow. Icestar swished her feathery tail, disturbing tresses of pine needles as she swept it over them. She turned to wait for her apprentice to catch up, seeing that the younger cat was a short ways behind her.

"Let's get a move on," She scoffed lightly as Badgerpaw took her sweet time arriving. She thought momentarily on what she wanted to go over today, when she remembered the patrol that had just reported back to her that morning.

"Alright. A fox was spotted in the territory recently, so let's go over what you should do against a larger predator. What would you do if a fox spotted you and looked ready to fight?" The large black cat, who was about the size of a fox herself, squared her shoulders and lowered her head, in an offensive position as if she were a fox on the prowl for an easy target--a small apprentice.
Badgerpaw huffed after her mentor, the cold searing her lungs with every short anxious breath. She eyed her mentor's strong gait ahead of her, suddenly wished her own legs were longer, or maybe Icestar's legs were shorter. Icestar was never considerate of their size difference; usually, cats would politely match their pace with her, but Icestar showed no mercy. While she was bothered by it, Badgerpaw never worked up the courage to tell her mentor to slow down. One day I'll be fast enough...

When her mentor came to a halt for her to catch up, Badgerpaw smiled gratefully, ears flattening in embarrassment at how much she was panting. Before she could even catch her breath, Icestar had already thrown a question at her. A fox? Badgerpaw watched her mentor prowl down, swallowing nervously. "Um..." Her pelt heated as she lowered herself, her legs trembling in a tight crouch. "I-I would try to keep downwind of it...?" Her answer sounded more like a question, but she spoke honestly. She held her breath as she waited for Icestar's reply.

Last edited by Doom; November 4th, 2019 at 05:11 PM.
Old November 4th, 2019, 05:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
| @Undertaker |

Cascadespirit saw the warrior flinch as his paw struck his face. He realized his body coming toward him fast and he swirved, jumping over him and hitting the ground with a thump, spinning on his paws to face the larger warrior. Cascade was smaller, more thin and agile. It allowed him to hop around like a rabbit without losing much of his strength. He watched and waited for Beastspark's next move.

Beastspark skidded to a halt as the warrior took to jumping over him?! He was confused for a moment, he wasn't used to having cats leaping over him considering he wasn't all that small. Cascadespirit clearly had some leg power, and Beastspark found that he was going to have to think of something different if he was going to get the upper paw here. He turned to face Cascadespirit, tail lashing in excitement. Instead of going for him again he waited for the tom to move. Beastspark knew he wasn't quick enough to catch him with the heads on approach.
@Nebby @canine
(I'm going to have Beastspark report to Icestar, so technically this training session is over, although if you'd like to continue it please do.)
Old November 4th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Beastspark stood outside the leader's den as he reported back to Icestar. "The battle practice went well, no trouble from anyone, although that apprentice, Ashpaw I think was the name, never showed up." He told the she-cat, tail in constant motion.
@CasperCreates

Last edited by Undertaker; November 4th, 2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old November 4th, 2019, 06:31 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Beastspark skidded to a halt as the warrior took to jumping over him?! He was confused for a moment, he wasn't used to having cats leaping over him considering he wasn't all that small. Cascadespirit clearly had some leg power, and Beastspark found that he was going to have to think of something different if he was going to get the upper paw here. He turned to face Cascadespirit, tail lashing in excitement. Instead of going for him again he waited for the tom to move. Beastspark knew he wasn't quick enough to catch him with the heads on approach.
@Nebby @canine
(I'm going to have Beastspark report to Icestar, so technically this training session is over, although if you'd like to continue it please do.)
Cascadespirit saw the tom stop, just watching him. He's waiting for me to make a move? Alright then. He grunted, leaping forward and striking out a paw toward his face then lunging at the last second to slam his head into Beastspark's front legs, using his strength to propel himself into the tom and bowl him over.
Let's just hope this works..

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old November 4th, 2019, 07:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Crowtail dipped his head before sitting down in front of her. The Shadowclan deputy wrapped his tail around his paws, getting himself comfortable. "Didn't want to sit down if you didn't want any company. The last thing I need Icestar to see is me getting yelled at by a clanmate.", he meowed, jokingly at the last part about the leader. The tom looked around the clearing in case the leader was around.

The black cat saw that Icestar was nowhere to be seen, so he glanced at Appleblossom. He listened as she asked him a question. "I thought you might want some company. You looked rather bored from all the way over there.", he meowed, his tail moving on the ground from side to side. Crowtail gave one of his large black paws a quick lick before drawing it over his ear.
"Oh, please. Company is always appreciated, especially when it comes from a handsome tom like yourself," Appleblossom purred, flashing him a flirtatious smile. He was friendly for the most part, although his comment about Icestar concerned her. She wouldn't have been surprised if the leader was treating her deputy unkindly. It was unfortunate, but Icestar didn't seem like a good cat. Who would want her to lead their Clan? Who would want her... at all? As a friend, companion, leader... it didn't make much sense to Appleblossom. Still, she figured badmouthing the leader in front of her deputy wouldn't look too good. Besides, Crowtail was the focus here. For the moment, her attention belonged to him.

"I suppose you caught me," She laughed a little, followed by a sigh. Being alone was not something Appleblossom enjoyed. She thrived in situations where she was surrounded by other cats - crowded, even. She liked them. To each their own, right?

"So, Crowtail... tell me about yourself. How are you adjusting to Clan life?" Perhaps she could help. Get an inside, get closer to him, and then she'd get what she wanted. Which was attention, for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
Honeypaw
"Thank you!" the pretty young tortie beamed, a kind yet modest smile crossing her features, "I'm just doing my job as an apprentice to help keep the clan fed in these harsh times." The senior warrior who had initially praised her hummed pleasantly in agreement, giving her a nod and a slight wave of his tail as he padded off.

The smile faded from her face as she bent down to pick up the two mice she'd been able to scrounge up from the part of the territory that wasn't completely burned to ashes. Stars, was she tired of playing the eager apprentice. Her pale yellow eyes scanned the clearing before landing on a white pelt, recognition slowly forming in her mind. Clawslash: warrior, no immediate high ranking relations, known to be a bit bold, yet also distant. She paused for a moment, thinking over her options before shrugging.

"Clawslash, right?" She greeted cheerfully as she walked over to the other she-cat. Though the warrior may not have any important connections that Honeypaw knew of, that didn't mean she could let off her goody-goody act just yet. Besides, Clawslash was a warrior and a certain level of respect was expected on her end. "You hungry?" She asked, dropping the two mice next to Clawslash, and settled down nearby - not too close to be uncomfortable, but close enough for conversation. "With all these changes going on, a warrior needs to be well fed." She smiled a shiny, well-practiced smile, keeping up the pleasant air.
A scowl crossed Clawslash's face as a pleasant-looking apprentice approached. She was sick and tired of all these sickly-sweet apprentices sucking up to the older warriors. Did she honestly believe that Clawslash was going to bestow some sort of praise on her? With a sigh and a roll of her eyes, the she-cat gazed at the apprentice. "Look, apprentice, I'm not interested in helping you out. Whatever you want, find some sucker to practice your sweetheart act on. Preferably a tom, most of them will buy anything if you smile and throw a few compliments their way." She mewed, glancing down at the prey Honeypaw was offering. She'd learned to become less harsh; after all, she'd been an apprentice at one point. She remembered wanting to impress warriors, or at least, get their attention.

"You're Honeypaw, right? The older warriors love you, anyway, I'd bet they'd buy anything you had, and you could get a little help. Trust me, it'll be worth it eventually." Clawslash hadn't taken advantage of the warriors who could stand her, mainly because she'd been too proud. Honeypaw could probably use some advice. Clawslash didn't know that much about the apprentice (she didn't know a lot about apprentices nowadays), but from what she did know, Honeypaw was a pretty big sweetheart. Then again, appearances could be deceiving. It was just a matter of figuring out who was real and who was trying to con you.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 4th, 2019, 08:37 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A scowl crossed Clawslash's face as a pleasant-looking apprentice approached. She was sick and tired of all these sickly-sweet apprentices sucking up to the older warriors. Did she honestly believe that Clawslash was going to bestow some sort of praise on her? With a sigh and a roll of her eyes, the she-cat gazed at the apprentice. "Look, apprentice, I'm not interested in helping you out. Whatever you want, find some sucker to practice your sweetheart act on. Preferably a tom, most of them will buy anything if you smile and throw a few compliments their way." She mewed, glancing down at the prey Honeypaw was offering. She'd learned to become less harsh; after all, she'd been an apprentice at one point. She remembered wanting to impress warriors, or at least, get their attention.

"You're Honeypaw, right? The older warriors love you, anyway, I'd bet they'd buy anything you had, and you could get a little help. Trust me, it'll be worth it eventually." Clawslash hadn't taken advantage of the warriors who could stand her, mainly because she'd been too proud. Honeypaw could probably use some advice. Clawslash didn't know that much about the apprentice (she didn't know a lot about apprentices nowadays), but from what she did know, Honeypaw was a pretty big sweetheart. Then again, appearances could be deceiving. It was just a matter of figuring out who was real and who was trying to con you.
Honeypaw
The more Clawslash spoke, the more Honeypaw's innocent, wide-eyed stare darkened into an amused smirk. She had been expecting something along these lines, and she had to admit the change was nice. There was no point in keeping up the act now, there wasn't anyone near them she deemed important, and it wasn't really worth the effort anyways. "Well," she stretched, arching her spine and digging her claws into the dirt as lean, hidden muscle rippled beneath her thick fur, "you are right about that."

"Most toms are easy, and all the older warriors just need a bit of hard work to be impressed." She gave the older she-cat a sickeningly-sweet smile: haughty, and a little sadistic. "It's incredible what a pretty face and a kind voice can do."

In a smooth motion she reached over with a claw and dragged one of the two mice towards her, immediately sinking her teeth into the cooling flesh and relishing in the blood that flooded onto her tongue. "I don't really need anything from you though." She spoke, looking up from her disemboweled mouse and casually curled and uncurled her tail at her side. "I just wanted to talk. I don't believe we've formally met."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; November 4th, 2019 at 08:39 PM.
Old November 4th, 2019, 11:33 PM
HIATUS

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

(this is my first ever RP so tips and advice are welcome)

Morningeye stretched his claws as he stood up from his bedding. He yawned as he padded out of the den, his eyelids constantly falling.
Old November 5th, 2019, 09:33 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Badgerpaw huffed after her mentor, the cold searing her lungs with every short anxious breath. She eyed her mentor's strong gait ahead of her, suddenly wished her own legs were longer, or maybe Icestar's legs were shorter. Icestar was never considerate of their size difference; usually, cats would politely match their pace with her, but Icestar showed no mercy. While she was bothered by it, Badgerpaw never worked up the courage to tell her mentor to slow down. One day I'll be fast enough...

When her mentor came to a halt for her to catch up, Badgerpaw smiled gratefully, ears flattening in embarrassment at how much she was panting. Before she could even catch her breath, Icestar had already thrown a question at her. A fox? Badgerpaw watched her mentor prowl down, swallowing nervously. "Um..." Her pelt heated as she lowered herself, her legs trembling in a tight crouch. "I-I would try to keep downwind of it...?" Her answer sounded more like a question, but she spoke honestly. She held her breath as she waited for Icestar's reply.
Icestar sighed at the little cat in exasperation.
"If a fox has spotted you and looks ready to fight, staying downwind isn't going to do you much good. That's only if it hasn't seen you yet." She eyed the nervous apprentice, assessing her body language. "First things first, you want to fluff yourself up and make yourself look as big as possible. I know that is difficult for you with your size." Icestar also noted Badgerpaw's lack of tail--that alone made her look much smaller, if she couldn't use her tail to make herself look bigger. Really, the large black she-cat didn't think this little apprentice would stand a ghost of a chance against a fox. But, that's why training sessions existed.

"Foxes are bigger than you, which means they are slower. Use that to your advantage. Tell me, what is one advantage you, a small cat, have against a tall, slow predator?" She hoped Badgerpaw would be able to answer this one properly. She wanted to at least see if the little cat knew anything at all before she launched into full combat training.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 5th, 2019, 10:05 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Beastspark stood outside the leader's den as he reported back to Icestar. "The battle practice went well, no trouble from anyone, although that apprentice, Ashpaw I think was the name, never showed up." He told the she-cat, tail in constant motion.
@CasperCreates
"Thank you, Beastspark," The leader nodded in a stoic show of appreciation for the warrior. "I'll be sure to have a word with Ashpaw about his behavior."

Last edited by pidgeon; November 5th, 2019 at 10:05 AM.
Closed Thread