Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Kix
Today 10:55 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:51 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 10:44 AM
format storage
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:43 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2019, 07:28 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotaro View Post

Tigerpaw bowed her head to Greythrush, breathing a sigh of relief as she led Larkpaw to the camp exit. "Are you okay?" The tortie whispered as she glanced back at the warrior.

[Lets move it into the territory, if thats okay with you?]

(Yup, don't mind.)
Old November 3rd, 2019, 07:49 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
This was a rather difficult question, Snowfrost felt like she was overanalyzing everything as she tried to make sense of Mistyeyes' question. As she was asked more specific questions on her appearance, her whiskers twitched. "I have a long thin scar that cuts from the outside of the left of my shoulder to nearly the center of my chest. There's a puncture wound that didn't heal as well as I hoped on my right shoulder, it's not all that large and the fur refuses to grow back there." These scars were rather recent with the skirmish with the rogues. She was expecting to obtain more with whatever wars Icestar pulls the clan into. Snowfrost didn't have as many scars as more seasoned warriors, however, she preferred avoiding scarring if possible in battle. As honorable as they were, they'd add up, such as the one on her shoulder. It still caused her a bit of trouble here and there and the lack of fur there didn't help with the cold. "I would say I'm rather slight, my body is fit more for speed than power." However, that did not stop her from taking down warriors larger and bulkier than her.

As the subject changed to yet another new topic, Snowfrost found herself sitting and getting comfy, assuming she'd be chatting for a while longer. That restless needed to move was still there but had shrunk to something manageable seeing as it was only a few inches of her tail that wiggled like a snake. She wasn't sure why she was getting asked all these questions, she wasn't a very interesting cat. Snowfrost decided that she didn't mind them all that much. Talking to Mistyeyes was like chatting with Whiteshadow, she was far more of a conversational though. Her conscious wasn't constantly scolding her for sitting idle and not working which was rare. "Hunting and patrolling are things like doing whether ordered to or not, training my apprentice, Rabbitpaw I also find rather enjoyable." Rabbitpw, in general, was quite a treat. "If I'm not doing any of that, I pester Whiteshadow, run or race, and climb trees." She hasn't done the tree climbing in a little, perhaps she'll try doing that after chatting.

"What about you?" Snowfrost wasn't normally the type to inquire about such things since they didn't pertain to her although since Mistyeyes seemed to enjoy asking questions about her she felt that it was only fair she learns a little the other molly. "What do you do when you are free?"
She still wanted to know more about her blindness, yet, was certain Misteyes would tell her that story when she was ready. Her attention was momentarily stolen by the commotion coming from across the camp. She spotted the large white tom but doubted he was the cause of it. He wasn't known for causing a disturbance.

---

Whiteshadow took a seat on his bottom, yellow eyes drifting through the selection of prey. None of it looked relatively fresh though he wasn't one to complain at least they had something to eat. Feeling as if he took something too large would result in a stomach ache, he started off with a small magpie. He plucked the cold stiff body from the rest of the pile and began to move off to the side of the camp to eat, although clearly not in peace if Forestshade had anything to say about it which she did. Whiteshadow allows his front legs to buckle underneath him as sat down and then turned to rest his flank on the ground with all four legs sprawled out in front of his body, it would have been a somewhat comfortable position if the ground hadn't been so cold. As he began working on tearing small pieces of his prey off, both of his ears were firmly stuck to his crown as Forestshade started raising her voice.

Was this really necessary? The tom lazily lifted his eyes from his meal and watched Forestshade with a nonchalant expression on his face. It was clear that she did not like being called weird, Whiteshadow hadn't actually meant it in a rude or insulting way even though she took that way. If he wanted to be insulting he would have called her crazier then a fox in a fit with the way she was acting. This she-cat went well beyond the average weird apparently. She was a bit on the dramatic side for Whiteshadow. Even though his patience was thinning it had yet to snap so he took her... mood swings in stride for the time being. He wasn't big on expression his temper in public, Forestshade didn't seem to have the same problem.

He went to take another nibble on his meal and waited silently for the cat to finish her small rant. He was utterly uninterested in this living hell she promised to make his life. He had no doubt that she'd make true on her promise, yet, he felt confident enough to deal with whatever it was she threw at him. Worse comes to worst he'd end up ignoring her, he didn't do much with reactions anyway. He was uncertain if he had made an enemy or not, he didn't have many enemies. He did not like having clanmates as enemies considering they all lived together. Perhaps she was looking for attention? Why else make a big deal out of something so small. If she didn't like being called weird all she had to do was tell him, no need to announce it the entire clan.

Once he was certain that she was done with whatever she was saying, he parted his maw to yawn. "I'm sure you will." He replied, stretching out his back legs a tad. He still hadn't figured out what the she-cat actually wanted from him, but considering she had followed him all the over here to bother him he should see about indulging her, right? "Do you want to eat?" He had no problem sharing his prey if it got her to calm down. She was going to hurt his eardrums, though going deaf about now wasn't all that unappealing. He nudged his bird towards her while dragging his tongue over his muzzle. "Who are you?" The question slipped from his maw after another pause. He was rather certain he'd remember her name if she had given it before, she had her own way of being memorable.

---

The tiny tortie giggle at the compliment. "Thanks!" She exclaimed, Whiteshadow told her when she was younger she should smile more it would make others happy. So now she often found herself always smile even over the silliest of things like talking to another cat or eating food, plus smiling was easier to do then frowning. She wasn't always a happy ball of sunshine, even she had days where the clouds overshadowed her light, today wasn't one of them. "I'm sure you have a great smile too." She couldn't see his smile, she could hear it in his voice.

Her nose wrinkled itself as he commented about her size and battles. That brought her back to that fight with that huge rogue not too long ago. Honestly, she didn't think she could have fought him well even if she were bigger. Her ribs still throbbed now and then and her there were moments when she felt like air got trapped into her throat, and those claws tearing down her eyes... Yes, she supposed she would have to be more careful in battles. She hoped some training with her mentor would help her with the problem. She didn't want to worry about fighting just because she was small. She was sure she'd figure out a way to get around her size.

Her thoughts did a one-eighty as names quickly reoccupied the forefront of her mind. She had so many names picked out, Elfinpaw liked to fantasize about being a queen. It wasn't her life goal or anything like that, but she really did want a family to love and care for, a very big family even if she had to adopt some family members. "Beetlekit, Bugkit, Grasskit, Monsterkit, Greenkit, Yellowkit, Narglekit, Loonykit, Orbkit, Treekit, Spiritkit, Happykit, Bouncykit, Kittykit, Strangekit, Blibberingkit, Weirdkit, and Twlightkit." Elfinpaw threw out some names that came off the top of her head, a few being made up. She doubted some of her names would be very appreciated by her kits, but since they couldn't speak they'd have to deal with it. She supposed if they really wanted to when they were older they could change their names.

As he wondered about what it was like outside the clan, she had to think really hard about that. It's been a little while since she was outside the borders of the clan. Unfortunately, her brain didn't let her go to far back, but she figured she could give him a decent answer of what it felt like to her. "Compared to the clans, at least me, outside was really lonely." She did lose her smile for a moment as her maw pressed into a flat line and her expression went melancholy. "It's not a good type of loneliness either. It the type that eats you alive, swallowing every ounce of hope you had yet to spare. It feasts upon any happiness you have left, leaving behind empty carcass; full of despair and memories you can't seem to hold onto anymore. It takes your heart into its claws, squeezing out every bit of life you had circulating throughout your opaque veins. It craves for you to suffer a life without any warm paws embracing you, or any shoulders to go cry upon." She spoke softly with a heavy sigh, like a switch being flipped, her smile returned bright as ever. "But that just my experience. If you ask someone else they'd probably give you a better answer. I like living in a clan better."
Every detail was added onto the picture in Mistyeyes' mind until she could get a clearer picture. Since she'd been so long without sight, it was hard to get an exact one, but she could remember enough to "see" Snowfrost well enough. A smile broke out across her face, slow at first until she was almost beaming. "Thank you. You sound very pretty," Mistyeyes mewed. Her compliments weren't always met with kind responses, but for the majority of the time, cats were pleased to hear something nice about themselves. Mistyeyes couldn't blame them; she would've liked it if everyone did the same thing, but she could understand not wanting to go around telling other cats that they looked nice. It could be taken in the wrong way, after all, which would only confuse all around. From what Mistyeyes remembered about her appearance, she'd been a fairly cute kit. She couldn't remember much beyond that. The picture would fade out, eventually becoming a misshapen blob, like everything else she was unsure about.

Hunting or patrolling wasn't all that hard for Mistyeyes, so she could understand preferring those things. Besides, it sounded like Snowfrost was pretty active in the Clan, and being so active generally meant cats would find something like that to do. She could hear Snowfrost's tail wiggling a little - it was a faint sound, barely noticeable, but Mistyeyes had learned to tune into the little things like that. It made things easier for her, especially being surrounded by cats and unable to see a single thing. If Snowfrost liked training her apprentice, then Rabbitpaw must be a nice cat. Mistyeyes would've liked to meet her, but ultimately decided that asking to meet someone else's apprentice wasn't a normal thing to do and she should leave that question for another day. Preferably when she knew Snowfrost better, and she could find a way to make it sound less... strange. Mistyeyes hadn't climbed a tree in moons, mainly because it was hard to do so without being able to see. If it was necessary, she would find a way to do it; but it wasn't a leisure activity. "Wow. Sounds like you're pretty active, then, huh?" She mewed, with a friendly smile. Not that she minded. Snowfrost being so active made her interesting, in Mistyeyes' opinion. She liked hearing about the day-to-day activities of cats who were so involved in clan life.

Snowfrost turning the question back on her shouldn't have been a surprise, but it seemed to catch her a little off-guard nonetheless. "I like to hunt," She began, saying the first thing that came to mind. She did enjoy hunting; it was easier for her, after all. "It's something that's not too hard for me, which makes it more enjoyable. Um, and I like socializing, I suppose. There are a lot of really cool cats here." She mewed, with a swift flick of her tail. She was opening her mouth to add like you, when a sudden loud - shout? yowl? - something sounded across the clearing. Mistyeyes couldn't see anything, but she could hear the displeasure in the other cat's voice. Her ears went back, tail curling more tightly around herself automatically. She kept her claws sheathed (for the moment, anyway) waiting for some sort of signal that she should fight.

The fact that he wasn't reacting was frustrating to Forestpelt. She was used to getting somewhat of a reaction; generally, an unkind one, although the longer this was going on, the longer she wondered if it was his way of being unkind to her. She disliked it. She preferred the shouting, loud, drawn-out matches that she had a way of getting herself into. She preferred to fight and snap rather than being... well, ignored. Right now, she wasn't feeling like she was receiving the proper amount of annoyance that she should've been getting, but then again, this tom didn't seem like the type to react to anything. When she was finished, his nonchalant reaction proved to rub her the wrong way yet again. Forestpelt had used her energy on her previous rant; and, at this point, had drawn attention from unwanted fox-hearts. Her eyes narrowed, she pinned her ears against her head and let out a warning growl. No way was she going to allow them to watch her like that. "Good." She snapped at the tom, sitting down to curl her tail around her paws. For the moment, she was silent. That, paired with the constant lashing of her tail, narrowed eyes and ears still flattened against her head, proved that she was far from calm. Forestpelt didn't have a calm state in the first place, anyway.

Do I... what? Why was he offering her food? He'd just been eating it, and Forestpelt had been watching him, so he hadn't done anything to it. Puzzled, and still frustrated (though her frustration was beginning to dull at his offer), Forestpelt was hesitant to stretch out a paw and accept the bird from him. "I-" She began, cutting herself off abruptly as she fixed him with a sharper glare.

"What kind of trick is this?" She hadn't eaten yet, and the bird did look good, but there was no way Whiteshadow would give this to her without a catch. Furious, and doing her best to restrict her anger so she could get at least one answer, she managed to stay still and move her ears into a more neutral position. She looked uncomfortable, but at least she didn't look like she was planning to kill him anymore, either. That had to count for something.

She was almost hesitant to give him her name, although because they lived in the same Clan, he probably would've found out anyway. "Forestpelt." At the moment, she sounded less hostile, although it was a state of calm that wouldn't last long. After all, she wasn't usually like this.

"And you? Who are you?" Biting back another insult, the she-cat sat and waited for his response. Only the constant movement of her tail revealed her frustration at this point; she crouched down to take a bite of the bird, hesitant to take her eyes off of him at all but figuring that it wouldn't ultimately cause her harm. She certainly hoped not, at least. He didn't seem like the type to try something in the middle of the clearing, anyway... unlike some of the cats in the Clan. It was easy to get frustrated quickly when the reaction she wanted wasn't given, but then again, perhaps it was a good thing. Forestpelt wasn't that in the mood for clawed ears today.

Birchpaw's smile faded when he saw her nose wrinkle. Had he said something wrong? Offended her in some terrible way? He felt bad, but then again, this happened so often he'd gotten used to it. He was actually used to accidentally offending other cats, and getting brushed off as a result. It didn't faze him much; he chose to pursue the cats he wanted to, whether they liked it or not. He was opening his mouth to ask if she was okay when she moved on to her kit-names.

They all hit him at once, coming in before he had the chance to think, and left him with nothing but surprise. There'd been so many, Birchpaw already couldn't remember them all, but a couple, in particular, had stood out to him. "Narglekit and Blibberingkit?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a little. He wondered how happy the kits would be with those names. Happy enough, right? After all, they were interesting names, if nothing else. Birchpaw would've welcomed something more unique, although perhaps not Narglekit or Blibberingkit. Those were a little on the crazy side for him.

"Well, sounds like you've got a lot of imaginative names picked out," He mewed, a purr rumbling in his throat as he smiled at Elfinpaw. Maybe she just wanted to give her kits the same creative names whoever had found her had given her. Coming from outside the Clans, it must've opened up a world of possibilities for her. Naming-wise, that was; Birchpaw knew life outside the Clans was far from comfortable and safe. They may fall on hard times here at some point, but it was nothing compared to the constant struggle that outsiders went through. Then again, Birchpaw had only ever been told that outsiders had hard luck.

When she went into her description of what it had been like for her outside the Clans, Birchpaw was... concerned, to say the least. He'd never thought that it was this bad for anyone. He'd never met another cat who'd mentioned such deep feelings of loneliness, and fear, and... despair, apparently. He couldn't imagine living like that. She must've been very brave to make it through all that time, and then to the Clans. "Well, I'm glad you're here now. Sounds like it wasn't fun, at all." Clan life could be boring, but that? That didn't sound like the danger-filled life of an outsider that Birchpaw had learned about. It sounded more like a lonely existence, half-hoping that someone would show up even for just a moment so that you could get some semblance of companionship. He would've hated that.

"Yeah. Well, as you can tell, I don't talk to many outsiders." He mewed, with a short sigh. There were more in the Clan, he was sure, but most were probably older (and older cats were always boring), or he just hadn't gotten the opportunity to talk to anyone yet. Maybe there were a few younger warriors. Their own deputy was an outsider now, which... Birchpaw didn't like, but he figured things would calm down eventually. Or, they'd be thrown into a state of anarchy and things would really start to get interesting. But obviously, Birchpaw was hoping that there wouldn't be anything like that. After all, what kind of crazy cat would want their own Clan to become unsettled, thrown into some dangerous form of lawlessness?

Leaf-bare was coming. It was a good time for Clawslash. She enjoyed the cold weather, she could hide in the snow, and other cats lost their predominantly cheerful nature. That cheerful nature had once been alluring to Clawslash, but the longer she went on, the less charming it became. Her mindset had slowly changed back to the way it had been, less along the lines of should I be a better cat and more towards forget everyone else. they're mouse-brained, anyway. Clawslash was becoming more satisfied with her mindset. With the exception of a few cats, her clanmates were beginning to fade into each other. They were all one Clan; she didn't care about the individuals anymore. Hell, sacrificing a few cats at this point sounded good to her.

With a yawn, Clawslash moved to lay on her stomach, blue eyes scanning the clearing. Interesting cats were few and far between nowadays; not that she minded too much. Being left alone was something she could handle well. She'd sunk back into bitterness after the loss of her brother, and despite the strong inward confliction she'd had during her relationship with him (a relationship she now regretted), she'd loved him. They may have fought a lot, but they were still blood. Part of her wondered what would have happened if he had never disappeared... or died. She wasn't sure which it had been, exactly.
@mochi

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 3rd, 2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2019, 04:25 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyWolfDen View Post
@Moonraven

"Ow, Hey!" Mosskit fell on his side, he took that as a yes to hunting. How would they get out? "Maybe, if they could get by the queens, they could sneak into the forest and find voles, and magpie's or something. "Silentkit, how do you suppose we can get by the queen's?" speaking in whisper, so no one would hear expect Silentkit. "We'll have to make sure no one see's us while we're sneaking out either. We might even have to distract the people outside, so we can get out one by one. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though, because that could be difficult. And they might get for suspicious if we start talking to them. Or it could be the other way around, what do you think?"
The tiny kit climbed off her friend's side as he began pondering ways for them to escape. Honestly, she didn't think anyone would notice them disappearing rarely did any of the older cats come here anyway. Still, he had a point about not being spotted. The silver she-kit turned her blue eyes over to the back of the nursery. Maybe they could dig under the back of the den? She's seen a dog dig under a fence before. The hole wouldn't even need to be all that big with how small they both were. If they went out the back they wouldn't be seen too, right? With that thought in mind, she made her way to the back of the den and unsheathed her claws and began clawing at the ground, although found that digging was harder then it looked like and the ground was kind of hard. The mute kneaded her tail over her back to call Mosskit. Maybe they could make some kind of hole in the den?

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 3rd, 2019, 04:55 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Moonraven

Mosskit padded over to Silentkit. "Oh! Digging a hole would be a great idea! But the ground does seem hard..." Mosskit thought for a second. "Maybe we could get some water and use that to soften the ground. That would probably work better. I just had some water, so it might seem suspicions if I ask for more. What about you? If you haven't had any lately, that's great!" Leafpaw said. "If you haven't had any, close your eyes." Regarding that Silentkit can't talk. Mosskitsat down, eagerly waiting for an answer.

Last edited by marshy; November 13th, 2019 at 08:57 AM.
Old November 4th, 2019, 01:26 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Leaf-bare was coming. It was a good time for Clawslash. She enjoyed the cold weather, she could hide in the snow, and other cats lost their predominantly cheerful nature. That cheerful nature had once been alluring to Clawslash, but the longer she went on, the less charming it became. Her mindset had slowly changed back to the way it had been, less along the lines of should I be a better cat and more towards forget everyone else. they're mouse-brained, anyway. Clawslash was becoming more satisfied with her mindset. With the exception of a few cats, her clanmates were beginning to fade into each other. They were all one Clan; she didn't care about the individuals anymore. Hell, sacrificing a few cats at this point sounded good to her.

With a yawn, Clawslash moved to lay on her stomach, blue eyes scanning the clearing. Interesting cats were few and far between nowadays; not that she minded too much. Being left alone was something she could handle well. She'd sunk back into bitterness after the loss of her brother, and despite the strong inward confliction she'd had during her relationship with him (a relationship she now regretted), she'd loved him. They may have fought a lot, but they were still blood. Part of her wondered what would have happened if he had never disappeared... or died. She wasn't sure which it had been, exactly.
@mochi
Honeypaw
"Thank you!" the pretty young tortie beamed, a kind yet modest smile crossing her features, "I'm just doing my job as an apprentice to help keep the clan fed in these harsh times." The senior warrior who had initially praised her hummed pleasantly in agreement, giving her a nod and a slight wave of his tail as he padded off.

The smile faded from her face as she bent down to pick up the two mice she'd been able to scrounge up from the part of the territory that wasn't completely burned to ashes. Stars, was she tired of playing the eager apprentice. Her pale yellow eyes scanned the clearing before landing on a white pelt, recognition slowly forming in her mind. Clawslash: warrior, no immediate high ranking relations, known to be a bit bold, yet also distant. She paused for a moment, thinking over her options before shrugging.

"Clawslash, right?" She greeted cheerfully as she walked over to the other she-cat. Though the warrior may not have any important connections that Honeypaw knew of, that didn't mean she could let off her goody-goody act just yet. Besides, Clawslash was a warrior and a certain level of respect was expected on her end. "You hungry?" She asked, dropping the two mice next to Clawslash, and settled down nearby - not too close to be uncomfortable, but close enough for conversation. "With all these changes going on, a warrior needs to be well fed." She smiled a shiny, well-practiced smile, keeping up the pleasant air.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; November 4th, 2019 at 01:30 PM.
Old November 4th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@CasperCreates
Whiteshadow paused outside the leader's den, tail flickering back and forth in a lazy manner. "Icestar, I've come to report about the patrol to Riverclan's border." He called out in a low baritone. "We suspect a badger to be around the area, it seemed to have wandered over to the fishfa- Riverclan's side." He corrects himself dully. "Any other patrols should be vigilant since its den is on our side of the border. I'm unaware if you've noticed but they've pushed their border well beyond the river and into our territory." He added the last bit in a questioning tone of voice.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 4th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Appleblossom, upon seeing Crowtail approach, sat up a little straighter. She put on her most winning smile, ears pricking upwards in an inviting manner. "Ah, ShadowClan's excellent deputy! Of course, I'm always open to some company from a handsome tom such as yourself." That much was true; she wouldn't turn anyone down unless she was truly in a foul mood. She'd been on the verge of one earlier, but with the promise of a new conversation (and perhaps some fun), her mood was beginning to improve.

"So, what brings you to my little corner? Looking for some excitement, or have you heard how charming I can be?" Flashing one of her signature dazzling smiles in his direction, Appleblossom took care to remain at her most attractive. She didn't mind if Crowtail spent a lot of time with her; at the moment, whoever was closest would suffice. She certainly wasn't complaining.
Crowtail dipped his head before sitting down in front of her. The Shadowclan deputy wrapped his tail around his paws, getting himself comfortable. "Didn't want to sit down if you didn't want any company. The last thing I need Icestar to see is me getting yelled at by a clanmate.", he meowed, jokingly at the last part about the leader. The tom looked around the clearing in case the leader was around.

The black cat saw that Icestar was nowhere to be seen, so he glanced at Appleblossom. He listened as she asked him a question. "I thought you might want some company. You looked rather bored from all the way over there.", he meowed, his tail moving on the ground from side to side. Crowtail gave one of his large black paws a quick lick before drawing it over his ear.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 4th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Tigerfur rested in the clearing. He did this often, as a way to clear his mind. Shadowclan's fortune is terrible...He thought.I could go for the medicine cat... No, I would never heal anyone! Suddenly, he smelled a cat entering. As he identified the smell, he calmed down. It was only his former mentor, Shadyheart.
Shadyheart entered into the camp with two mice and a sparrow in his jaws from his hunting trip. The senior warrior walked over to the fresh kill pile. He turned around as a scent caught his nose. He looked over to see his former apprentice Tigerfur. Shadyheart padded up to him with his emotionless face. "How are you doing?", he asked.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 4th, 2019, 03:47 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@CasperCreates
Whiteshadow paused outside the leader's den, tail flickering back and forth in a lazy manner. "Icestar, I've come to report about the patrol to Riverclan's border." He called out in a low baritone. "We suspect a badger to be around the area, it seemed to have wandered over to the fishfa- Riverclan's side." He corrects himself dully. "Any other patrols should be vigilant since its den is on our side of the border. I'm unaware if you've noticed but they've pushed their border well beyond the river and into our territory." He added the last bit in a questioning tone of voice.

Icestar listened thoughtfully as the senior warrior reported to her. Her ears flattened when she heard mention of a badger, but she then had to suppress a mrrow of laughter when Whiteshadow nearly called RiverClan "fishfaces". She appreciated his respectful change of words, but she would not have penalized him for insulting the rival clan which she hated so much. Her mood soured once more when the large tom mentioned the border alteration.

"How dare they!" she hissed, a low growl escaping the back of her throat. "They'll soon learn from that mistake, I'm sure. Thank you, Whiteshadow." She dismissed her warrior with a flick of her tail, then returned to brooding over what to do about RiverClan. More patrols, and larger. That was for certain.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 4th, 2019, 04:17 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

PATROLS

REMINDERS
If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by next Monday, November 11th. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If a patrol is not completed by that point and/or gets abandoned or forgotten about, the cats on said patrol will be suspended from patrolling for three to four weeks. If you DO finish your patrol, you'll get koins!
Just as an incentive to get people to finish their patrols!
Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Icestar or Crowtail, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Icestar.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Icestar stalked stiffly out of her den that morning, fueled by her current rage towards RiverClan. Yeah, there was a badger spotted on their own territory, but she felt as if that were the least of their concerns right now. With no medicine cat to heal them, and their enemy clan constantly pressing at their borders, ShadowClan was in jeopardy. These cats needed to step up their game, big time.

BATTLE TRAINING
Leader: Smokeyfang @Skeleton Bliss Girl
Members: Sabrepaw @Momotaro , Snowfrost @Moonraven , Rabbitpaw @mochi

"Smokeyfang, I want you to take along Snowfrost and your apprentices. You will be doing battle training today. Remember, claws sheathed, but do not go easy on one another! We need to be in top shape. There are many threats looming around every corner, especially now." Icestar's voice called out, addressing the cats directly. She was loud enough so that even if the chosen individuals were not in the clearing, they'd likely have heard her just fine from their dens.

PATROL ONE
RIVERCLAN BORDER

Leader: Icestar
Members: Badgerpaw @Venus , Daintybird @Dipper , Cascadespirit @Nebby

Now for the important one. Icestar had decided that she herself would lead the patrol to the RiverClan border today. She had had quite enough of the border being shifted, and she planned to move it back. Even if she didn't today, she hoped that her mere presence at the border would be enough to ward off trespassers.
"Badgerpaw, Daintybird, Cascadespirit!" She howled, nearly growling the names as she carried the weight of her anger. "You will be coming with me to patrol the fish-face's border. I do not plan to attack them today, but I want to at least show them that we mean business. If we catch anybody on our land, we will defend our territory in any way possible." She stood tall, her long pelt bristling with excitement as she daydreamed of shredding the pelt of that mangy yellow deputy of theirs. Oh, how she longed to teach him a lesson he wouldn't soon forget.

@Skeleton Bliss Girl
"Crowtail, you are to organize patrols to the ThunderClan and WindClan borders. I'm sure you can handle that just fine, hmm?" She addressed her deputy. She had been giving him the easier tasks due to her lack of trust for him. Maybe one day she would at last warm up to him and let him assign the bigger patrols, but for now she felt the need to be in complete control of the impending war that she was waging.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread