Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
LF Echopaw battle trainer
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:57 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 05:52 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 05:51 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 05:51 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:26 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Skyleap opened his deep sky blue eyes and yawned he nuzzled greykit then strectched he looked at iceclaw then with a mischievous smile walked over and pounced on him "gahhhh" iceclaw exclaimed then warrior instinct kicked in and he twisted and kicked skyleap off of him and spun up onto his feet claws out then relaxed as he realized who it was "dont ever do that again i was about to rip your fur off" iceclaw growled before nuzzling and licking icekit
Lightningkit squeaked from Icekit's sudden movement and tumbled over, wide awake with surprise.

Dawnfrost purred with amusement and shook her head.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Apurva sat alone in a corner of the clearing, watching the Clan-ers go about, not even noticing her. She was rather glad for that, because she didn't feel like explaining to anybody what she was doing in the camp. The explanation was very long and she didn't want to talk that much at the moment. Her throat was still raw from the smoke, and her paws ached from the long and wearisome journey she'd taken to get Lionpaw back to his family. She might explain if she saw the brown tabby tom she happened to be scanning the area for, but there were too many cats for her to make out any individual cats' pelts and scents, as they were all mingled together and just a big blurr. She'd only explain if he asked though. For a moment, she thought she scented him and she raised her head, about to call out his name, but then she hesitated. What if it wasn't him? The black and red patched tuxedo molly sighed and stood up. “Timberpaw?” she called as loud as she could without breaking into a wheezing cough from the smoke, her eyes wide. What if he hadn't survived the fires?

Timberpaw padded into the clearing, the brown tabby's generally neat pelt messy at the moment. For the time being, he didn't feel much like looking as though he actually cared about taking care of himself and his appearance. For the moment being, he was content to look a little less than his general standards. A familiar voice called out to him, and Timberpaw's head raised up in alarm as his ears swiveled around to the source of the call, his head following quickly afterwards and his green hues rested themselves on the black and red she cat sitting in another corner of camp. Apurva. He thought, his paws carrying him quickly over towards her as his eyes seemed to almost gleam with a new, inner light. "Apurva! Wh- what are you doing here, someone could catch you! It's not safe, especially with-" He cut himself off and lowered his voice to ensure that no one else would hear the two cats talking. "Especially with Ratnight as the new leader..." He mewed in a low tone, glancing around him to make sure that there were no cats who looked like they might turn him in for speaking badly about the new leader. Ratnight. He did not agree with the decisions that he had made, and he wasn't a fan of them either. It was pretty frustrating for him, to be honest...but then again, perhaps that was just another part of him speaking. He waited for Apurva to explain, hoping that no one else would see her there and end up turning her in to Ratnight.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:00 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw padded into the clearing, the brown tabby's generally neat pelt messy at the moment. For the time being, he didn't feel much like looking as though he actually cared about taking care of himself and his appearance. For the moment being, he was content to look a little less than his general standards. A familiar voice called out to him, and Timberpaw's head raised up in alarm as his ears swiveled around to the source of the call, his head following quickly afterwards and his green hues rested themselves on the black and red she cat sitting in another corner of camp. Apurva. He thought, his paws carrying him quickly over towards her as his eyes seemed to almost gleam with a new, inner light. "Apurva! Wh- what are you doing here, someone could catch you! It's not safe, especially with-" He cut himself off and lowered his voice to ensure that no one else would hear the two cats talking. "Especially with Ratnight as the new leader..." He mewed in a low tone, glancing around him to make sure that there were no cats who looked like they might turn him in for speaking badly about the new leader. Ratnight. He did not agree with the decisions that he had made, and he wasn't a fan of them either. It was pretty frustrating for him, to be honest...but then again, perhaps that was just another part of him speaking. He waited for Apurva to explain, hoping that no one else would see her there and end up turning her in to Ratnight.
Apurva jumped slightly as she spotted him and he started talking uncomfortably loud. She blinked and tilted her head. “I know it's dangerous and I shouldn't be here....” the loner began, speaking in a low whisper to Timberpaw. “I'm here because, during the fire, I helped saved some cats, and brought one of them here. The journey took longer than expected and I was too tired to go back. Only you've noticed me so far.” she explained cautiously. She scanned the area, but thankfully nobody noticed, or if they did, they didn't seem to care. She flicked her ears, glad that he seemed alright. He didn't look hurt, at least, as far as she could tell. He looked a bit messy, but otherwise fine. She fluffed up her fur against a chilly breeze and to hide all the burns she'd gotten from rescuing Lionpaw from under the burning tree. She didn't want to show her pain. She felt just fine, and honestly, she didn't want to be worried about. It wasn't important at the moment. There were more important matters. “And... I thought the Clans were safe? Aren't they safe? What happened? Who's Ratnight?” her questions tumbled out as she wondered what was going on. Why wasn't ThunderClan safe, and why did all the cats look scared? Sure, there had been a fire, and most likely a lot of cats had died, but they didn't look as sad as they looked scared. She was very confused. Something was quite obviously wrong, and she wanted to know what it was that was scaring all the cats, though.... As she looked closer, others looked happy and pleased, giving the scared ones disgusted and hateful looks, or snarling at them. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts.
[/FONT]
Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:12 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva jumped slightly as she spotted him and he started talking uncomfortably loud. She blinked and tilted her head. “I know it's dangerous and I shouldn't be here....” the loner began, speaking in a low whisper to Timberpaw. “I'm here because, during the fire, I helped saved some cats, and brought one of them here. The journey took longer than expected and I was too tired to go back. Only you've noticed me so far.” she explained cautiously. She scanned the area, but thankfully nobody noticed, or if they did, they didn't seem to care. She flicked her ears, glad that he seemed alright. He didn't look hurt, at least, as far as she could tell. He looked a bit messy, but otherwise fine. She fluffed up her fur against a chilly breeze and to hide all the burns she'd gotten from rescuing Lionpaw from under the burning tree. She didn't want to show her pain. She felt just fine, and honestly, she didn't want to be worried about. It wasn't important at the moment. There were more important matters. “And... I thought the Clans were safe? Aren't they safe? What happened? Who's Ratnight?” her questions tumbled out as she wondered what was going on. Why wasn't ThunderClan safe, and why did all the cats look scared? Sure, there had been a fire, and most likely a lot of cats had died, but they didn't look as sad as they looked scared. She was very confused. Something was quite obviously wrong, and she wanted to know what it was that was scaring all the cats, though.... As she looked closer, others looked happy and pleased, giving the scared ones disgusted and hateful looks, or snarling at them. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts.
[/FONT]
Timberpaw sat down beside the she cat, his green hues glancing over at her with a semi-worried expression. "Oh, I see...well, hopefully no one really notices. I don't think anyone's paying much attention at the moment," Timberpaw mewed with a final cautious glance around. He was worried that someone might end up turning Apurva in, for reasons that would most likely be unknown to him. "But just to be on the safe side...you haven't- spoken to anyone, have you?" He asked, realizing that she would probably be much safer if she kept her identity hidden. Besides, there was no telling what these cats might decide to do with her, and Timberpaw would hate to see his friend get hurt. "Oh, well...remember I was telling you about all the different positions in the Clan and everything? Well we have a new leader...his name is Ratnight. Some cats like him, some don't. Some don't really have an opinion on him. Ashstar, our old leader is dead now...and I agreed more with him, but I suppose Ratnight could make a good leader, his beliefs are just questionable. I guess Ashstar died in the fire or something, and I suppose Ratnight was appointed leader, but I just don't see that happening...it's...very strange. Not everyone believes the story." Timberpaw explained, his worried green hues looking around at the other cats. He didn't like seeing the Clan torn apart like this. When Ashstar was alive, this had never happened. Now it seemed that they were dividing over the new leader, beliefs, and fears. He could only hope that this wouldn't last long. Perhaps someday, the Clan would reunite and forget about their separate beliefs or something, hopefully allowing ThunderClan to become stronger once more and not only that, but maybe someday Ratnight would see that it was better to believe in their warrior ancestors. Timberpaw curled his tail around his paws, almost wrapping himself in as though to try and get away from the rest of the Clan.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:35 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lightningkit squeaked from Icekit's sudden movement and tumbled over, wide awake with surprise.

Dawnfrost purred with amusement and shook her head.
Iceclaw started to groom himself and lightningkit snd icekit

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 2nd, 2016, 12:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Her tail shot in the air as she let out a yowl of victory. Her dark blue hues shined with triumph until her gaze met his. Honeykit blinked frozen for a moment. He's tricked me before, going limp... But once she saw the pleading look in his eyes she knew she didn't want to push the game too far. She studied him for a long moment wanting to be sure he wasn't tricking her again but even he looked unsure. I can't read him! Mouse-dung. The ginger kit started to step off Ashenkit, letting her guard completely down, as she awaited the gray kits next move.
Ashenkit slowly got to his paws, the grey tom eyeing Honeykit a little nervously as he did so, and pretty soon he got completely up, flicking the tip of his tail. "Thanks. Well now, where were we- oh yeah." Ashenkit purred, before flinging his whole body towards Honeykit and aiming to pin her. He was glad that she trusted him, but this was a battle- at least, it was a fake battle- and trust was not going to be gained easily, not unless the words 'I surrender' were said first. Ashenkit's blue hues gleamed a little and he began to purr, as he landed on top of Honeykit and pinned her to the ground. "Surrender?" He asked in a pleased tone, hoping that she would say yes. At least, that was his guess...although he couldn't be sure. Sorry, Honeykit- don't be mad at me, please! His hues sparked with the words, although he didn't say anything out loud.

Old December 2nd, 2016, 05:20 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He gave a quick nod as the molly informed him that she was in no need of herb. He was glad that other than the smoke she seemed fine. He still hated how the the fire had devastated their territory and they were forced to move - similar to how the flood was. His ears perked up as she stated that she wasn't entirely sure about their new leader - though North hadn't noticed that she was actually lying to him. "Yeah, me too," he gave a small nod and glanced around to make sure that not many others were listening in. He knew that some of them were loyal to Ratnight, and wasn't looking for a fight of any kind. His orbs looked saddened when Twitepaw pointed out how Starclan seemed to be giving the clans the cold shoulder. He had to admit that she was right about that much. "I suppose you're right... in all my training, I've never seen Starclan - medicine cats are suppose to see them, but they've been so silent..." he didn't know why Starclan started to act this way towards them. The young tom had started his training not too long after Bucknight came to power and around when Blazingnight did, meaning the Dark Forest was already growing more powerful and forcing Starclan away. But how could he know that? "But still, doesn't mean that we should turn from Starclan, right? I mean, the clans have followed their guidance for countless moons and it's not a tradition that could be easily broken," but even as he said this, Northpaw's voice shook ever so slightly.

But what if Starclan hasn't been so silent? What if they had to do with the floods and the fires...?
"Maybe Starclan has abandoned us- maybe we need to fend for our own. Those fires, we didn't get any signs about them- maybe they think that the time of the clans has ended, that they're shutting us out in order to make us scatter, for us to end up panicking without their guidance. But if we try and stand strong without their help, we can push through, and keep living our own lives as if nothing happened." Sighing, Twitepaw knew that if a medicine cat were to join their side- the side of the Evil Era- it would be invaluable. They had so much footing in the clan, and though they'd be hard to convince, it was worth a shot. "Besides..." She purred, giving off a fake smile. "You're really nice. You don't deserve to be tricked into worshipping our own ancestors, who have abandoned us for several moons now- you're a medicine apprentice, and you still haven't seen them, y'know? It's shady." Her tail flicked with content as she talked, eyes burning with kindness that she hated to fake- it felt repulsive, but it was useful, at least.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Empress Of Evil

Shouldering her way out of the warriors den, the rather larger and sturdy dark-furred female made her way out into the clearing, her face stony and cold, barren of a smile like it usually was unless she was in the middle of a good spar. But obviously, she wasn't in the middle of any sort of spar or fight, she was just waking up and padding into the clearing.
Letting out a heavy huff, she flopped down near the fresh kill pile, eyeing it for a moment before finally giving in and snagging a small mouse, fixating it between her paws before ravenously and albeit somewhat violently in silence.
Maybe I'll go out and do some practice moves in the territory or something, maybe see if someone wants to fight. I just hope something interesting happens, I can't stand these boring days, everyone seems down in the dumps since Ratnight took over. Who cares if they outlaw Starclan? We're still Thunderclan, just because we can't talk about our ancestors or whatever doesn't mean we're any less strong.
Thought the dark grey tabby, her yellow eyes focused on the ground as she continued to eat her breakfast, her well defined muscles rippling beneath her short coat as she really dug into that peace of prey, really demolishing it.
There always seemed to be anger in everything she did, or perhaps just an overabundance of strength in whatever she did and that truly made her one of the most heavily-muscled and strongest she-cats of the clan.
But due to her aggression, she really hasn't befriended any cat, not that she cares, but it was something worth noting about her. She was a 'lone cat' so to speak, she didn't need the aid of others to do things, she didn't need support or kind words, she just got things done. And that was both admirable and bad.
Though despite her aggression, Cormorantstone would fight till her last breath for her clan, Thunderclan was a clan she was proud to be in and proud to fight for. It was her home and never for a second would anyone ever doubt her loyalty. Though her loyalty to Starclan was questionable, her loyalty to Thunderclan was not.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 2nd, 2016, 07:53 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Maybe Starclan has abandoned us- maybe we need to fend for our own. Those fires, we didn't get any signs about them- maybe they think that the time of the clans has ended, that they're shutting us out in order to make us scatter, for us to end up panicking without their guidance. But if we try and stand strong without their help, we can push through, and keep living our own lives as if nothing happened." Sighing, Twitepaw knew that if a medicine cat were to join their side- the side of the Evil Era- it would be invaluable. They had so much footing in the clan, and though they'd be hard to convince, it was worth a shot. "Besides..." She purred, giving off a fake smile. "You're really nice. You don't deserve to be tricked into worshipping our own ancestors, who have abandoned us for several moons now- you're a medicine apprentice, and you still haven't seen them, y'know? It's shady." Her tail flicked with content as she talked, eyes burning with kindness that she hated to fake- it felt repulsive, but it was useful, at least.
... Is she right? He couldn't help but feel her words pierce his heart, amber orbs widened as she began, but slowly seemed to melt into a more hopeless expression as she started to make sense. He may not have been born into Thunderclan, but he still cared for Starclan as if he had. He followed their ancestors that resided in the stars, caring for them even if he knew none of them - he was loyal to the clans' former way of life before Ratnight, still extremely suspicious of the leader.

Yet Starclan was silent. They had done little to help the clan lately. They couldn't stop the floods or the fires - there wasn't even as much of a warning from them. And now they remained silent ad Ratnight turned the clan away from them and spat on their name in hatred. They seemed to have turned on the clans moons ago.

But it didn't make sense. He shook charcoal and brown tinted head at her words now. "No. Starclan is our ancestors - well, the clans' ancestors - and I highly doubt that they would want the clans to end," his orbs looked like they were still searching for answers. "They have always looked out for us, it wasn't until the leader's started to have these strange names that Starclan wanted nothing to do with us. Strange names like Bucknight and Blazingnight - and now Ratnight... don't you see? The clans probably have driven away Starclan!" Northpaw realized that he was raising his voice. he was mad at Ratnight for driving the clan's beloved Starclan away.

He blushed slightly at her compliment for him, use to only Crescentmoon and Zerosight complimenting him. He never truly got use to the compliments - probably because he always thought he was never good enough for them. "I understand how it looks... but like I said, they were driven out of the clans'. I can understand you're thinking though, and I don't see how we could possibly bring them back..." was Starclan still watching over them in some way? If one was to die, would they join their ancestors or be stuck wondering like lost souls? He shivered just thinking about it. "I know I must live on without them, but that doesn't mean that I'm abandoning them. I'm not being tricked or anything like that, but rather just standing by my beliefs and hopes."

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 2nd, 2016, 09:56 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Iceclaw started to groom himself and lightningkit snd icekit
Lightningkit purred softly from the licks, enjoying the attention.

Greykit spotted a fallen leaf, and started pouncing on it.