by isla
Last post by ollie
Today 09:03 AM

Old November 30th, 2020, 05:30 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Cattail Pond

@BILL.

Lotusheart thought about this a bit more. She was doing a good job, but then why was she unsatisfied. She want hunting, she took care of her apprentices and...well...That's it, really. There hadn't been any attacks on the clans or natural disasters. She didn't really have anything to do. She thought about all the responsibility Lionstorm had told her about. Being responsible for everyone seemed like hard work...but it also meant you're important. Cats relied on you. And nobody relied on Lotusheart. Wolfpaw had grown a lot more mature and Brightsplash...hadn't been seen around recently. Gingerfrost, her closest friend...She used to think he relied on her, but he probably had other friends. He had lost so much, so many people he loved. She wondered what would happen if she died too. He might be sad, or he might be used to it... The others? They couldn't really be called friends. They were friendly towards her, but they never actually relied on her. What is one less aquaintance? She was insignificant. She barely had friends. And she didn't contribute more that anyone else. She realized she had set much higher standards for herself than she did for others. She wanted to help more than she could. There hadn't been any catastrophies or battles in RiverClan recently...
An angry ball of fear formed in her stomach. Did she want bad things to happen, just so she could stand out and be a hero? Did she want others to get hurt? Did she need drama? The kits were right: she was a monster. She turned to Lionstorm suddenly.
"Thanks for helping, but you probably have more important cats to talk to. I'll be fine. My happiness doesn't matter."
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:11 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Well, that took a turn. "Stop being dramatic." Lionstorm didn't really get her attitude, he wasn't vibing with it in the slightest. "We had a whole talk about your mental health and you're just spitting on it like it's crow food. What happened to me being right?"

[ @Shadeleaf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:17 AM
Mysterious....

@BILL.

Lotusheart twiched her whiskers, almost angrily.
"But you don't know me. There's no point in trying to be happy when you know you'll never be happy. I'm not going to make any friends. I'm not going to be important. I'm not going to become leader or even deputy. I'll never be satisfied with myself. You're right, I should continue to do my best, but that doesn't solve my problem. I'm not the main character of the story, I'm just in the background. What good is doing your best when your best is insignificant. If you leave, even now, cats are going to be devastated. If I leave, the few cats i could call friends would forget about it in a day or so!"

Last edited by Shade.; November 30th, 2020 at 06:18 AM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:33 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Maybe you're not going to be happy because you're always being negative about everything!" Seriously! This went from anxiety to being a wet nest about everything in the span of just a few moments. Lionstorm was beginning to think Lotusheart just wanted to be a poor pessimist. "No one likes a cat who would rather cry about their problems than work to solve them. You need to make the effort to better yourself or you'll actually be right about no one liking or caring about you."

Angrily, he spun on his paws to leave. "This discussion is over. I suggest working on your attitude and to stop moping around."

And then he was gone, through the nearby brush and out of sight.

[ @Shadeleaf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:38 AM
Mysterious....

@BILL.

Lotusheart huffed and turned back to go home. She didn't know how to feel. Should she be worried and hate herself for standing up to a retired authority figure? Should she be angry? Typical main character! Not every problem is solvable!It was easy for cats born for greatness! Their flaws only complimented their good sides. Sometimes, being an average cat was like swimming against the stream. Even yelling your lungs out in public would just earn her a sideways glance from one or two cats. She was invisible!
She stalked away, ignoring the tears running down her cheeks.

(DA END! or fin.)
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:20 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

[ Open; ]

Beepaw was walking near the Cattail pond. He was trying to fish alone, though his mentor hasn't taught him yet. "Can someone help he please?" He asked happily. He thought about getting in, but he wasn't that stupid. I want to learn though! He thought. I better I'll be good!

Last edited by Dovey; December 8th, 2020 at 11:21 AM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 12:39 PM

My Mood: Thinking

@Reindeer Nightmares

"....Hm?" Koiripple pushed through some of the stiff cattails surrounding the semi-deep pool, her fluffy ears and tail perked up in curiosity. The calico sniffed the air and approached the apprentice, her paws making no sound on the soft soil, made slightly damp by the water on her claws. She had previously been fishing and still would've been if she hadn't heard the younger cat."What did you need little one? Is something wrong?" Koiripple hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary, nor had she scented anything alarming, so she figured all was well.

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.

Last edited by UpperclassFailure; December 8th, 2020 at 12:40 PM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 12:44 PM
🧂= Yes

[ @UpperclassFailure; ]

"I need to learn how to swim and fish. I've never before!" Beepaw said. "My mentor is busy," He added. I hope Koiripple will help! "Could you teach me?" He asked. "Pleeeeease?" He looked up at her. He smiled, his paws getting wet with small waves.
Old December 8th, 2020, 12:52 PM

My Mood: Thinking

@Reindeer Nightmares

"Well, I don't see why not. Perhaps your mentor wouldn't mind too terribly." The large molly sent them down a small yet warm smile in return. "Now, what would you like to learn first Beepaw? I'll do my best to show you what I know, please forgive me if I'm not the greatest at explaining things though."

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.

Last edited by UpperclassFailure; December 8th, 2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 12:58 PM
🧂= Yes

[ @UpperclassFailure; ]

"How bout swimming?" Then it would be easier to fish. It made sense to Beepaw. "That's alright!" He bounced, getting in just a little. "What's first?" He asked. Going foward? Side to side? In place? I cannot wait to start! His mind was racing.