Last post by literalcobweb
Today 12:39 AM

Old January 3rd, 2024, 05:44 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: left|only here for chats
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

.:|`Blizzardpelt`|:.

Blizzardpelt listened to the commotion around him. He did not find this fair, to make Cowtuft leave, but Twilightstar had spoken, and he was respecting her decision, even if he found it outrageous and unjustified. He flicked his tail as he gave his chest fur a reluctant lick, before padding away to the warriors den.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 05:46 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Beetlecrest stood up, to bid farewell to Cowtuft. "Farewell, and may you still be happy, even in exile. Perhaps you could also give your benevolence to those who need it." He bowed their head before sitting back down.
@wolfie

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 3rd, 2024, 05:51 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Dewsong Shoke Her Head In Dismay, How Could It Come To This? The Slender Longhair Retreated To The Warriors' Den. How Would OrangePaw Take This?
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:01 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Distracted

Redpaw

Even if she hadn't known Cowtuft long she felt a small ache in her heart, deep in her heart she felt some cat was just framing the poor heal... Ex healer, even if she hadn't been an apprentice long she had to admit, her clanmates were acting very cruel right now. She approached Cowtuft and dipped her head, even if this cat was no longer her clan's healer, he still deserved some form of respect. "I didn't know you well but stay safe out there" With those words she turned and walked off for the apprentice den, all of this mess was giving her quite the headache
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)

With a sigh, Mistyfalls walked over to them, nodding in goodbye. May Starclan be with you. Wherever you go. quietly, to the medicine cat, she mumbled I can help you for the leafbare. Meet me just outside of our territory and I might be able to help. She shot the Tom a sympathetic glance before trotting off to the nursery to shush her quiet her kits whom had started crying when she had left them.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:19 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Stars, she loved her clan and her clamates, truly she did. However, sometimes they made her want to throw herself off a cliff or bury herself in a hole and never come out. Seconds after her verdict she had some cats screeching others asking if they were allowed to go hunt Cowtuft, another demanding her exile, and so on. Some of these cats made her feel like she was running a clan full of selfish, immature, kits, who rejected any reason and logic.

She's been doing this for seasons but it never goes any better. Twilightstar wanted to scream at them all to just stop, just for a second so she could just think. But that wouldn't be helpful in the slightest. Swallowing her negative emotions, Twilightstar watched as several cats jumped on Littleshock and Fleckstorm about their comment. It got to the point that Twilightstar didn't see much need to address either of them, as Littleshock was already walking away.

Then she had Lichenpaw and Twistedpaw throwing a fit. As Wolffang tried addressing that, he got clawed in the face for it. Nononono, got to put a stop to that before it spiraled out of control. "Sheath your claws now!" A low snarl tore through Twilightstar's chest as she moved to put herself in between Wolffang and Twistedpaw. "Twistedpaw we do not use our claws to solve disagreements with clanmates no matter how upset we are." Twilightstar spat in a stern tone.

"I apologize for her behavior." A deep baritone sounded on her blindside, Twilightstar turned her head to meet the eyes of the speaker. Batglare, wonderful he could deal with his apprentice cause Twilightstar had her paws with everything else. The older tom bowed his head low to his leader and then gave an even lower bow to Wolffang. "It seems she took my lessons a little too close to heart. I will ensure that she's properly disciplined and that this behavior does not happen again." Batglare told both Twilightstar and Wolffang.

With that said and done, Twilightstar left those three to sort that out. On to the next problem. "No one is hunting down Cowtuft, and whoever tries will have to find a new clan to spend the rest of leafbare with," Twilightstar growled, giving a pointing look at Fleckstorm. "That's now how we do things here."

"As for the rest of you, I've already given my verdict. I have spoken and that is that. I made the decision, it was my call, my choice. Your anger, resentment, and blame for those of you who disapprove of this decision should be pointed at me, not your clanmates, not at WindClan, it's my decision. I do not want to see a choice I made result in clanmates turning on each other, verbally or otherwise." Twilightstar was completely fine with cats being upset, but there was way too much arguing going on. That hurt her about as much as having to send Cowtuft away. She'd rather just bear that burden herself over have her clanmates hostile with each other over this.

"You can feel however you'd like about this decision but do remember that I have spoken. Actively going against my decision will have consequences. You'd do well to remember who your leader is. If you truly can not respect the hard choice I have made, you have the freedom to leave. But I will not hear any more arguments about this." Twilightstar wanted to curl up in her nest and ignore everyone for the rest of the day to mourn this loss, but duty called.

"I will be taking Cowtuft to the border with Lightningstorm." It would be easier to let someone else go with him and Lightningstorm, WindClan's sole medicine cat deserved to say goodbye to her mentor. As for Twilightstar, she felt it was her duty to send off the former medicine cat. Never in her wildest dreams, when she first named him WindClan's medicine, did she ever believe seasons later she'd be exiling him. The heartache and pain were indescribable, but who cared about that?

"In the meanwhile, WindClan will need new herbs as we must get rid of the old ones. While I'm gone with Lightningstorm I'd appreciate if some herb patrols were gathered and new herbs brought back. I know several of you have been on enough herb patrols to go search for herbs without being directed. Those of you too dispirited to go on a patrol, go take a walk, or rest in your dens. You do not have to like my decision, but so long as you remain in WindClan you will have to accept it. Find something to do to calm down." Twilightstar urged those who remained.

"Those who desire it come say your farewells to Cowtuft before he leaves." She suggested, taking a seat, and dismissing the gathered while hoping that her clan settled a little with these words.

[Last chance to say bye to Cowtuft]

Quoting and mentioning @Moonraven so she sees.
/all windclan characters of mine/
Swiftwind, Ivykit, Silverpaw, Nightheart, Icedapple, Poppysong, and Moonfall alll went to quietly say goodbye to Cowtuft.
/Silverpaw and Ivykit/
Silverpaw stopped in front of Twiglightstar, glaring at her. Ivykit whimpered and sidled closer to her adopted sister. “Shh, shhh… it’s Ok, Ivykit..” Silverpaw whispered. Then she turned back to Twilightstar. “How *could* you?” She hissed, waiting for the leaders response.
/Nightheart/
Nightheart solemnly padded up to Twilightstar. “May I have a word with you, Twighlightstar?” She asked softly.
/Swiftwind/
Swiftwind walked by the windclan leader, not saying anything.
/Moonfall and Poppysong/
Moonfall and Poppysong both went by the leader, then sat in front of her. “May we.. talk?” Moonfall asked, holding back anger.
/Icedapple/
Icedapple hissed as she walked by Twiglightstar, then she unsheathed her claws and hissed at the leader, threatening her.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:37 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

A fox-eyed offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."
Maplekit just stared up at Twilightstar. No emotion clouded her face, but mentally, her feelings were all over her face. Cowtuft was leaving--leaving for good. That'd be good, right? No other cat would die of poison. But, on the other paw, so many cats actually loved Cowtuft. Would clanmates actually accept WindClan without Cowtuft? Would clanmates lash out on each other?

Would WindClan ever be the same again?
No.
And that's fine, because why should Maplekit care? She had decided long ago that she'd trust nothing but herself.

Before she could do anything else, Maplekit was jumpscared by Swankit, who was trying to pick up a conversation with her. Her sibling looked so... tiny.. in front of her. Perhaps it's because Maplekit is just really tall? Or perhaps it's just Swankit is too short?

"Um... hello, Swankit." She said, "I... I wouldn't say now is a fine time to talk right now, sister." Especially since WindClan's own medic was getting exiled. Oh, right! She had to say goodbye. "Uh, give me a quick moment."

Maplekit slowly trotted up to the tall cat, before dipping her head. "I've never met you, nor have I ever touched base with you. But, I can say that you were a good healer. Such a shame that you had to bring in those deathberries. Maplekit quietly muttered the last part of her sentence, before bringing her head back up. "Just know that if you're ever caught on WindClan's territory, you'll be shredded. But, perhaps one day, if you ever prove yourself, or if somebody ever took advantage of your situation, you might be welcome back in here, but for now . . .

. . . farewell."

@wolfie [NOOOOOOOOOOOO COWTUFTTTTT]
@Katiethewolfchild [naah you're fine, btw dawnkit is now maplekit]
@Moonraven

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by felidays; January 3rd, 2024 at 06:37 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:47 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DuskPaw glared at CowTuft, tail flicking back and forth.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 07:02 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdpaw yowled at the top of her lungs for some reason BYE-BYE COWTUFT! I'M SORRY YOU HAVE TO GO BYE-BYE!

Bearpelt meowed goodbye cowtuft.

Foxpaw meowed goodbye Cowtuft.

Snakepaw meowed farewell Cowtuft. Her breathing was heavy, swallow and rapsy, not that she really noticed since by now her breathing was simply normal for the asthmatic apprentice. Especially since it had left her alone last night so she wasn't tired and her breathing was somewhat more even then it usually was despite the cold weather, which usually made it worse.

Caterpillarpaw meowed goodbye Cowtuft.

When Swankit noticed that Dawnkit was telling Cowtuft goodbye Swankit walked up to Cowtuft and meowed goodbye Cowtuft. @KataroAndTheHeather

Hummingbirdkit meowed goodbye Cowtuft. @wolfie
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 07:06 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw
Peaceful, Hopeful, Neutral Good
“Be gentle with yourself."

Spottedpaw's feelings on all of this was complicated. She was angry at what Cowtuft had done to the clan but he was a big part of the clan. So many were going to miss him. Maybe it was a part of the fear of missing out, or just pure for Firestorm, but Spottedpaw went up to Cowtuft with a mournful look and dipped her head. "I'm sorry to see you go Cowtuft. I hope that you can find new friends to make outside of the clan.." So you don't spend the rest of your days alone, she left out.
@wolfie