Old October 15th, 2023, 11:09 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight

Oh what a surprise, his siblings would be the new high ranks good for them...though he was envious that they both were more important then him now he did cheer like everyone else but other than that he didn't care.

But the next thing caught his attention. An apprentice? For him? Wow! He'd be a mentor and though he was young he could teach them a lot...or so he thought...now where are they? Orange hues searched the clearing for the pelt of Springpaw and he soon found it.

Not wasting any time he strided up to her confidently a wide grin on his face as he greeted her "Hey, so I'm your mentor now so I'm gonna teach ya how to be the best warrior in Riverclan well besides me got it?" he mewed cheerfily causally flicking his tail he didn't really care if she didn't like him or not as long as she listened to him it'd be fine.

@Leafy

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; October 15th, 2023 at 11:09 AM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 11:54 AM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw cheered Cloudheart with the rest of the cats.
Old October 15th, 2023, 01:18 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
*Sleekfur was suffering in the medicine den*

Ripplekit shyly exited the nursery because she had a name idea, and she might as well try. She hated all the other ideas because they were basically copying the previous one, all just ending with 'stone.' Seriously, it was like none of these cats had any creativity. But she didn't say that out loud. "Gingerbestie, I have a name idea! Want to hear it? It's intricate, unique from the others. And its longer than the others too. I call it: Waterblock Rock. So like, cuz rocks can block water, y'know? And we get a lot of our natural resources from the water. Also, it rhymes, and things that rhyme, are indeed fine!" She smiled as she rhymed again. She liked rhyming. She turned to her bestie, Badgerkit. "Hey Badgerbestie, waddya think of my name?"

@Estelle - Gingerstar mention @Spooky Theo - Badgerkit mention

*Meadowkit slept peacefully in the nursery with her sister and mother after she had been carried there*

@Spooky Snowyfeathr - Featherkit mention @Radetzky- Fogkit mention @The Dalek - Mistfire mention
Badgerkit
"That works!" She exclaimed.

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 15th, 2023 at 01:19 PM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 02:09 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Not a moment of hesitation, not even a stutter. He liked to hear it, it showed confidence, in a way. Looking down upon the single apprentice beneath the stone, Gingerstar took in the simple two words. The difficult (and boring) part was over, they could get to the naming now.
"Then from this moment forth, I give you your warrior name.
You will be known as Cloudheart. We honour your loyalty and dedication, and welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan."

He paused, taking the time to give the now warrior a nod before raising his head and beginning to ritualistic chant of his name.
"Cloudheart, Cloudheart, Cloudheart!"

That was the most important parts of the meeting done with; he had to say, the clan hardly reacted the way he expected. But oh well, better this than outrage, he supposed. Maybe they were all just tired... Needed to wake them up. Waiting patiently for the chanting to begin and, eventually seize, he wasted little time in continuing the meeting.
"With further news, the kit curriculum. From now queens and elders are to take on at least one lesson, and I don't want to hear any complaints about it. Your duty is to the kits, this is a part of it.
I won't stop you warriors from teaching the kits as well, but queens and elders are to come to me within the next seven sunrises to tell me which class they'll be taking on ."

Now to move on to the last (and arguably silliest) topic of this meeting so that they didn't have time to argue and he had an excuse to ignore them: the name of this stone.
"Lastly, this meeting stone's... Name. Back in the old camp, it was the Streamstone. We can keep that, or you lot can give suggestions for a different name - new camp, now stone. We'll cast a vote if necessary. So, any suggestions?"
Speak now or forever keep your silence, he thought.

#rcmeeting

Berrypaw
|She/her/they/them|6/100|A ginger and sweet yellow she-cat with shades of orange and yellow markings| A sweet and kind she who would do ANYTHING for someone she loved, anything.|Single| Pansexual|

' ' Maybe... Boulder's Stream? ' ' Berrypaw offered, her paws twitching a bit nervously.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old October 15th, 2023, 03:35 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Okay... It sounded like they had quite a few options. Some of them he acutally found alright, others were a bit more questionable. Namely... He pursed his lips. Someone had suggested 'Gingerstone'; he didn't know how to feel about that, in all honesty. But okay, alright. He couldn't be rude now and ignore suggestions -- they all deserved a shot.
"Alright, then. We've got Flowstones, Sharpstone, Gingerstone, Waterblock Rock, Riverstone, Shinningstone, Stormstone, Floodstone and Boulderstream. Cast your votes, you can say out loud one by one. The name with the most votes wins. Go on."

#rcmeeting

Last edited by Estelle; October 15th, 2023 at 03:42 PM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 03:37 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

"Gingerstone."

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 15th, 2023, 03:41 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Fishpaw
21/100

Fishpaw frowned, he couldn't understand why his clanmates were suggesting such complicated names. There was an obvious choice that they just happened to gloss over. Worming his way through the crowd, the undersized tom stood boldly in front. "Gingerstar, I have one to suggest still!" he called to the leader. It still didn't feel right calling him that, was he really a -star if he didn't have his lives? "I think the clear and most right choice would be to call it the 'Wetrock'" he said, licking the fur down on his chest "Simple, but it effectively captures the essence of the location." He then swept his light-green gaze around the gathered cats to see if any of these weirdos would agree. His idea was definitely the best, so it'd be odd for them to not choose it.

[ OPEN - added Wetrock to list of choices via permission from @/Estelle]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; October 15th, 2023 at 04:07 PM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 03:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Briarpaw and Birdpaw

The two molly's looked over in sync as Fishpaw requested a name a bit late. Wetrock. Perfect! "Wetrock!" Briarpaw called, with Birdpaw croaking out an echo of the vote.

(two votes for wetrock hehe)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 15th, 2023, 04:01 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Tigerpool meowed Riverstone.

Rabbitkit and Blossomkit both meowed Floodstone

Wishkit meowed Riverstone

Sparrowkit meowed Floodstone.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old October 15th, 2023, 04:11 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Monkey's Paw Purrk - Permanent Photophobia & Flock Together (T1)

Smiling faintly at Cherryswirl as her new mentor assured her that she'd be a fine apprentice, Minkpaw practically vibrated with pleasure as the warrior promised to take her out on a territory tour. "Okay." She whispered, pupils dilating suddenly when Cherryswirl moved away for some reason. Minkpaw hissed softly in pain when the older molly's shadow left her, her ears pinning back against her skull, her eyes squeezing shut to make the insistent burning stop.

She only opened her eyes when a warm voice sounded by her ear, and a equally affectionate nuzzle followed. Peeking up at Birdpaw, Minkpaw felt her heart swell with joy at the sight of her not-aunt-but-still-aunt. "Hi. Thank you." Technically, Birdpaw was Minkpaw's aunt, considering the fact that Pikestar -- er, Snowleap, had been Minkpaw's Godfather.

As Birdpaw moved away, Minkpaw loitered in place, unsure whether to move or not. She stood there at the front, alone and unsure what to do now, and then remained there as Gingerstar moved on with the meeting. Cloudheart was named a warrior, and then the ginger leader announced that.. Streamstone's name was to be changed. Minkpaw blinked, taking in this information as someone shouldered up to the front, coincidentally beside her. Oh, it was the apprentice from earlier... The one who'd been staring at her as if she'd grown two heads or something. The one who Cherryswirl had waved to when she'd walked off.

Her steps uncertain, but her eyes begging for relief, Minkpaw shuffled backwards into Fishpaw's shadow and crouched to make herself smaller than her already-runt-body was. Her shoulders sagged with immediate relaxation as the burning behind her eyelids abated slightly. Glancing sidelong at the apprentice, Minkpaw hesitated. Her quest for solace had brought her closer to the tom than comfortable, considering the way he had been glaring at her earlier. "Um. Hello." She began, pale-blue eyes fixating on the apprentice's face. "I saw my mentor waving to you earlier... Are you related to her?" Maybe he was her son? Minkpaw had no idea. Her gaze darted to Birdpaw as the molly agreed with the Wetrock title, but Minkpaw didn't agree with that. Instead she glanced up at Gingerstar. "Floodstone."

[ @Dark - Fishpaw / @Dust - Cherryswirl Mention / @poppy. - Birdpaw | Dark I just had to fuel the rivalry with Mink being oblivious and calling Cherry "her" mentor + disagreeing with his vote loool ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Closed Thread