Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Mica
Today 07:16 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:04 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:54 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 06:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 28th, 2019, 06:23 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@RedHead

Slipping out the nursery as she usually was, the bright flame on black claws crawled out into the sunlight, squinting as her eyes adjusted to the sunlight. With a wide yawn, Blossomclaw tilted her ears towards the sound of her leader's call. Sighing, a bit of annoyance at being bothered when she was with the kits, the orange she-cat made her way to the middle of the crowd. It didn't seem anyone was honestly here yet, so wondering what this meeting was about yet was the last thing on her mind. Insted she decided to daydream of games to entertain the kits with. She also happenwd to wonder when her next patrol was out of habit. After a moment she shook her head to clear it and focused up on her leader, eyes glowing exitedly as she hoped the drafty dens would be taken care of soon.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old October 28th, 2019, 07:14 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The large tom’s head tilted slightly. He knew Junipertail well enough to know that simply coming to spend some time with him wasn’t her sole purpose. She wasn’t exactly quiet about her opinions, as he’d learned.
There it is. He snickered to himself as she began rambling about her current state. The tom listened politely, thankful for the distraction from the looming task of cleaning out the den in front of him.

He chuckled as she finished her ramblings, shaking his head. “We all got a pretty good beating out there, didn’t we? I doubt any of us are any sort of pretty right now. So don’t feel like you’re unique.” There was a mischievous twinkle in his green eyes as he said this, a smile playing on his maw.
At her compliment though, Flintstar frowned. “I suppose I did do the best I could. Everything just came on too fast though. I was definitely thrown into something I wasn’t ready for.” His ears dropped slightly in embarrassment. He’d been deputy for nearly a whole season, and, even after a moon, the task of being leader continued to be a daunting role he had to fill. “But thank you for your compliment anyways, I’ll take any positivity I can get.” He smiled at her, before the sound of approaching paw-steps diverted his attention.

“Ah Twistedstalk!” The leader gave her a toothy smile, glad to see one of the clan’s hardest workers. Maybe she’d be open to helping me clean out this den. He waved his tail towards the ashy, branch covered entrance of the leader’s den. “Yes, I would certainly love some help from both of you to help clean up this monstrosity.” His smile faltered slightly as he glanced up the ashy highpeak. ”I haven’t let anyone touch it yet, it’s a job for myself to do, but.... I’m kinda scared... if that makes any sense.” Flintstar shook his head in exasperation, mostly at himself. “I guess I’m just a big baby about these things. I didn’t take... Passionstar’s death very well.” Most cats wouldn’t see that on the surface though, as Flintstar had been thrown headfirst into being leader and leading his clan the through a harsh time. There hadn’t even been a proper vigil for the former leader. Something with which Flintstar was still slightly upset about. He also was upset that Passionstar hadn’t given him a life or even visited him. But that’s in the past. I’m just being petty now.

"I s'pose so." Twistedstalk raised a 'brow', eyeing what she could of the leader's den, and snorted softly at the mess. The pale dapples of her pelt disappeared as she snuffled at the start of the den, scouting out what really needed to be sorted out first, and then making a mental list of this. She was so focused at the task at hand, she almost didn't catch the latter of Flintstar's words, but she managed to perk her ears just in time. In this moment her grey eyes softened and she softly padded over to his side, trying to find the right words to placate the tom..for the moment at least. A sullen cat, wouldn't make a helpful cat, and the clan needed all the help it could right now.

With a gentle sigh, she prodded Flintstar's side with a paw; "We all did, my good Flintstar. We all took it hard. The fire was very unexpected, and caused a good many losses," Twistedstalk's voice seemed to mellow out as she spoke, a hint of wistful saddness buried deep in her Southern tones, "But also, after the devastation of a fire, what comes next? Rebirth. Regrowth. New life. Thunderclan will survive." At this last statement, she tipped her cranium in a kind of solute, "And we need you to lead us, Flintstar." She gave a toothy grin as a sort of return of his as she had approached, "So come now, dear leader, and let's get that den sorted out before it's infested with rats."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 28th, 2019 at 07:55 AM.
Old October 28th, 2019, 07:24 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

@RedHead
Adderfrost instantly padded up, his fur groomed and his blue eyes bright. The small siamese tom wanted to prove himself to Flintstar, to prove he was ready. Ready to be deputy.. He thought to himself. He looked up a the leader, waiting. I can prove myself. I can and I will.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Last edited by Aroogi; October 28th, 2019 at 07:25 AM.
Old October 28th, 2019, 07:41 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

@RedHead

Twistedstalk had zoned out again, slumped in a corner of the clearing with a bundle of marigold at her mittens. She had worn herself out. Again. "Clan..needs..Oh right! The herbs!" She was instantly on her paws and scuttling over towards the Medicine Den to deliver the bundle of fragile flowers to Tallmarsh when - a clan meeting? Right now?

She shook her head of her growing panic, and felt herself pelting the rest of the way to her target, the medicine den, and plopped the herbs at the mouth of the den [out of the sunlight, as to stay fresh]. Nextly, she darted back out to plant herself near the fringes of the crowd of rowdy Warriors, all anxious for
whatever the announcements were, and finally caught her breath. "I need to slow down, hah..hah.." She panted softly, to no one in particular.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Old October 28th, 2019, 12:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| @RedHead; |

Waterheart padded out of the nursery, her now round belly dragged along the ground as she sat beside the other queens. The forever queen settled down and looked at her new leader with a questioning stare. She didn't know what this meeting was about, but was willing to listen to whatever Flintstar had to say. Waterheart looked into the nursery, hoping her adopted kits didn't wake up. They were both very playful and she didn't want them being too loud. Waterheart saw another queen walk out of the nursery as well, but she didn't move to go over and talk to her.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 28th, 2019, 04:33 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

[Open to any apprentices who wants to help]

Phoenixpaw finished clearing out the debris and old sooty bedding or rather what was left of it on one side. She glanced over her shoulder at the tawny pelted tom who was snarling at something caught on his paw. She watches her brother for a few more seconds before shaking her head back and forth and padding over to him as he muttered a few cat curses that would have had Riddlemask growling at him. "Hold still." She meowed, carefully pulling off dark moss off his paw with her own. She got a glare in return for her help but that was expected with Apocalypsepaw. "Why don't go and gather some stuff for the bedding? Dragonlily and Riddlemask left some out there earlier." She meowed, tail waving back and forth. Phoenixpaw liked keeping busy. It was easier to deal with stuff when you were busy. Apocalypsepaw was only here because Dragonlily asked/lectured him until his ears were about to fall off. "Ask if anyone would like to help too!" She called out to her brother who decided to act like he hadn't heard her. He wasn't going to ask. Even though the camp was mostly up and running there was still some work to do here and there, like clean out dens and what not.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 28th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

@RedHead

Otter emerged from the territory, gasping and panting as he saw that the clan was beginning to gather around Flintstar for what he assumed to be a meeting. He quickly stumbled into the clearing and into a sitting position in front of the-highrock was it?-and looked up at Flintstar with his chest puffed out and his eyes wide from fear of being late. He wanted to ask the cats around him what he had missed but right now didn't exactly seem like a time for talking to his new fellow clanmates.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old October 28th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

@RedHead
The tom took his place by the Highpeak looking up at the new leader with a serious, yet friendly face, he tilted his head wondering what could his leader be calling for
Deputy! Or am i wrong? Rockclaw thought to himself, as he focused, so he could hear Flintstar clearly, not to mention his fur in his ears almost hard for him to hear, his paws nervously shuffling.

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.

Last edited by Sharp moon; October 29th, 2019 at 06:34 AM.
Old October 28th, 2019, 10:16 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The leader silently watched his clan gather, his green eyes glittering with excitement at the prospect of his plan he was about to announce. He couldn’t wait, there was a kit-like excitement buzzing around his body as he awaited enough cats to gather below him before he started speaking. Once he had quite a few pairs of eyes turned on him, Flintstar decided he could begin. Any stragglers would be caught up with the news quickly, so he didn’t have to worry that not every cat was here yet.
“Cats of Thunderclan,” he began, pausing so he made sure that he had everyone’s attention. After hearing the clearing below grow silent, the tom continued. “As many of you know, Thunderclan has sat on the sidelines for many moons. Yes, it has been a time of peace, and we may not have had any enemies. But we don’t have allies either. We simply don’t seem to interact with the other clans much at all.” He let his words hang in the air a moment, before he continued with his next statement. “And all of you know how gravely we have suffered from the fire. Our camp is functional, but not at the glory it was once at. Our territory offers us little shelter and little prey. We’ve sunk low, and i can tell, all of your spirits seem to be down. So I propose that it is time for Thunderclan to adapt.”
He lifted his head higher as he finished that statement, listening to the murmurs below that were sure to come. But he was not finished yet. He had to get to the point of this meeting, after all. So, he spoke with a loud voice once again to regain his clan’s attention.
“To adapt, I believe it is in our best interests to take a section of territory from another clan.” He paused to take a breath. “Our burnt territory offers us little prey, and with the oncoming leaf-bare, we will surely starve unless we are able to secure a piece of territory over one of our borders that offers a better supply of prey than what we currently have.” Flintstar swept his tail around his paws, taking a comfortable seat on the highpeak as he looked down at his clan. “Now, this plan is pretty set in stone, and I will discuss further details later on, but for now, I would like to hear my clan’s thoughts on the matter.” He swept his tail over the clan, signaling them to voice their support. Or their opposition.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 28th, 2019, 10:26 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Sunsnow was eager to jump in. Finally, a leader was speaking his language! "I completely agree!" The orange tom said from the back of the group. "We need to do something! Surely Starclan would agree as well- I'm certain they wouldn't approve of an entire clan starving to death!" He shuddered at the thought. I'll take a comfortable supply of prey over peace any day... "This could eventually lead to Thunderclan having the most plentiful prey out of all the clans, too, when the territory grows back from the fire! We could have a great advantage!" Sunsnow flicked his tail in anticipation. Although he wasn't much for actually getting his paws dirty in battles, he could get used to having a voice in the planning!

@RedHead

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; October 29th, 2019 at 07:13 AM.
Closed Thread