Today 10:48 PM

Old September 7th, 2022, 04:06 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Iceeyes
__
What was this? Patrol? What?
Iceyes’ ears pricked up as he heard his new name being called from across the camp, he listened, and he was confused for a moment. I should probably walk over there, then. He thought.
He padded over to the area, looking around as cats got together to complete these “patrols”. So! This big clan patrolled their borders, huh? Iceeyes knew he should have expected that, of course. Large groups feel the need to protect their territory. Right. He knew that.
He looked around for this Garfield and Darkpaw. Garfield seemed to be the patrol leader, interesting. Iceeyes could almost swear he’d met a young kittypet with that same name once before…
No matter, probably a different cat.
Alright. Who were Garfield and Darkpaw? Iceeyes looked around, hoping not to recreate his first afternoon’s confusion.

[ @error @Darkclaws ]
Old September 7th, 2022, 06:37 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

~Spiritfire | @marina @Katlike~

Hearing her name called by the clan Deputy, Spiritfire rose to her paws from where she had been, yet again, pausing to groom her snow white pelt. Giving a dip of her head, she cast her orange eyes around the gathered cats.
"Fallenpaw, come meet me please, then we can head out," she called in her mellow, charming voice.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old September 8th, 2022, 06:53 AM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkpaw

Upon hearing his mentor's summons, Darkpaw made his way out of the apprentice's den and into the clearing with a small yawn. He sat down and listened as Cinderblaze began listing who would be going out on patrols. His ears perked when he heard his name called. 'So I won't be going with him?' He thought with a small sigh, though disappointed he was honored to have been chosen to go on a patrol at all. "You can count on me Cinderblaze," the young tom promised. He knew this was going to be a test of some sort and was eager to show his mentor that he could be relied on and didn't have to constantly be babysat under his gaze.

'Alright... who are they again...?' Darkpaw wondered, he hadn't been properly acquainted with his patrolmates and was pretty sure Iceeyes was new to the clan entirely. 'Oh well, I should try to find them.' the black tabby surveyed the clearing until his cold blue stare until his eyes finally rested on a blue-eyed brown tom that looked equally as lost. 'Well, that sure looks like an Iceeyes if I ever saw one' he concluded, 'Well I should go introduce myself' he thought as he made his way over.

The speaking of another cat broke the apprentice's thoughts. He turned his head towards the culprit, eyes narrowed, and mouth drawn into a low hiss. It was Ruepaw, Cinderblaze's other apprentice apparently, and he had the audacity to challenge the latter's decision! "How dare you!" Darkpaw growled, "Cinderblaze selected all the cats for the patrols for a reason and you should just be happy you were even chosen at all!" this was a bit uncharacteristic of him, but he simply would not allow someone to challenge Cinderblaze's authority like that. After all, Cinderblaze worked really hard and didn't deserve to be antagonized in such a manner.

Angrily turning away, Darkpaw finished walking over to Iceeyes and forced his fur to lay flat. Offering a small smile he introduced himself, "Hello, I'm Darkpaw. I'm assuming that you're Iceeyes?" the last part was formed as a question because he wasn't quite sure about the identity of the cat before him and would hate to just go along with his assumption and be completely wrong.

[ @neptune @error @Willowfern ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 8th, 2022, 08:54 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Fallenpaw

Fallenpaw stared. And literally, that was all she did. First, she stared at Cinderblaze, the deputy. Then she stared at Darkpaw, her brother. And then her gaze shifted to this so-called Ruepaw, who Darkpaw was apparently yelling at. Or lecturing. Shrugging, the black and white she-cat pushed her way through the crowd, fully intent on reaching her brother’s side to tease him about being a grouchy old elder again, but was stopped midway by her name being called. Dash it, she had forgotten the name of who she’d been assigned to, but one glance made Fallenpaw certain that she shouldn’t delay their trip.

So with a last look over her shoulder in Darkpaw’s direction, Fallenpaw made her way over to What-is-the-pretty-white-cat’s-name-again-? and paused in front of her, emerald green eyes locking onto Spiritfire’s orange one with undivided attention. “Uh, hi?” She tried in greeting, tail flicking in a nervous pattern against the ground.

[ @RiztheHuntress - Spiritfire / @Darkclaws - Darkpaw Mention ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old September 8th, 2022, 09:04 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Badgerscar
@neptune [Ill make the next post at the Swamp]

Cold, blue eyes watched as the deputy assigned out patrols, and he wasn't surprised when he was placed on one. He had noticed that apart of Cougarivy, the other Enforcers didn't seem to be as active. Warblermoon was nowhere to be seen a lot of the time, Vixensnarl did... things, at least. He supposed Brackenfire would be excused somewhat due to the batch of kit she now had to care for.

Anyway, he was to go hunting with a Ruepaw. Boring name, but Cinderblaze's apprentice, so maybe not entirely useless. The large tabby's gaze searched for the cat, and soon found him... commenting on how he should have been placed with the deputy instead of Roanpaw. Badgerscar rolled his eyes. Sure, apprentices were usually placed with their mentors for the sake of being taught more, but it wasn't a guarantee (had having a higher ranking cat as their mentor gone to Ruepaw's head or something?). And the deputy wanting to see what the leader's grandkid was like wasn't too surprising either.

Ruepaw was given a few words by Cinderblaze's other apprentice, so Badgerscar did waste his breath with either of them, just flicked his tail to Ruepaw, ordering the young cat to follow as he stalked passed him, and out into the territory.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old September 8th, 2022, 09:41 AM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

Again the patrols were ushered out, and again Owlstorm's ears pricked up as her name was called. It was the Thunderclan border again, meaning she knew the way there and knew how it looked, which was good considering no other warriors were placed on her patrol, and the only other cat was Wildpaw, who hadn't (or at least shouldn't have been) ever been outside the camp. The lean, silver and grey feline got to her paws and made her way over to where everyone else was already gathering for their patrols, turned, and waited there for her apprentice. She trusted Wildpaw had listened enough to hear that she was coming with Owlstorm, and thus the warrior didn't bother calling the apprentice's name again, simply waiting for them to show up.

@marshall

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Old September 9th, 2022, 07:49 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katlike View Post
Fallenpaw

Fallenpaw stared. And literally, that was all she did. First, she stared at Cinderblaze, the deputy. Then she stared at Darkpaw, her brother. And then her gaze shifted to this so-called Ruepaw, who Darkpaw was apparently yelling at. Or lecturing. Shrugging, the black and white she-cat pushed her way through the crowd, fully intent on reaching her brother’s side to tease him about being a grouchy old elder again, but was stopped midway by her name being called. Dash it, she had forgotten the name of who she’d been assigned to, but one glance made Fallenpaw certain that she shouldn’t delay their trip.

So with a last look over her shoulder in Darkpaw’s direction, Fallenpaw made her way over to What-is-the-pretty-white-cat’s-name-again-? and paused in front of her, emerald green eyes locking onto Spiritfire’s orange one with undivided attention. “Uh, hi?” She tried in greeting, tail flicking in a nervous pattern against the ground.

[ @RiztheHuntress - Spiritfire / @Darkclaws - Darkpaw Mention ]
~Spiritfire~

Giving a nod to the young cat as she approached, Spiritfire spoke.
"Fallenpaw, good, you're here. I'm Spiritfire. Let's get going, we have ground to cover," she mewed, turning to the camp entrance. Taking off at a slow trot, the white she-cat wove her way through her clanmates and away through the tunnel, pausing only once outside to make sure Fallenpaw was still behind her.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old September 10th, 2022, 05:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

The Maine Coon huffed when Ruepaw spoke, and he took a moment to glare at his apprentice. "Ruepaw, have some sense. I can't bodyguard you and be with you the whole day, you need to learn how to be independent," he huffed, showing Ruepaw a flash of his claws before shifting his attention to his own patrol.

Cinderblaze looked around for Roanpaw, wanting to get his patrol started so that he could be back in time for the reports. He was glad to see that so many cats were taking off already, or gathering their patrols. Perhaps this would be a successful round of them for once. "Roanpaw?" the deputy called, looking around for the young apprentice. "It's time that we head out." With that, he didn't bother to stick around any longer and began walking toward Mourning Ruins.

@neptune (for the words to rue) @birdie (I'll post in Mourning Ruins)

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old September 10th, 2022, 07:57 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post
~Spiritfire~

Giving a nod to the young cat as she approached, Spiritfire spoke.
"Fallenpaw, good, you're here. I'm Spiritfire. Let's get going, we have ground to cover," she mewed, turning to the camp entrance. Taking off at a slow trot, the white she-cat wove her way through her clanmates and away through the tunnel, pausing only once outside to make sure Fallenpaw was still behind her.
Fallenpaw

Fallenpaw merely nodded, trailing rather ungracefully after Spiritfire. So that was her name. Fallenpaw made a mental note to try and not forget. Besides, it wasn’t that hard of a name to recall. Spirit. Dire. No wait, Fire. Spiritfire. Great stars, how embarrassing would it be if she messed up the name of the only cat in her patrol? Fallenpaw was grateful Cinderblaze hadn’t assigned anyone else.
When Spiritfire came to an abrupt spot by the camp exit to seemingly look for her, Fallenpaw nearly ran into the older she-cat’s legs. Forcing her limbs to freeze in place, Fallenpaw blinked up at the white-furred she-cat, waiting for further instruction.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old September 10th, 2022, 09:48 AM
i am kenough

[ @Darkclaws, @Spotty, @marina ]

He'd been prepared to turn tail and stride out if he couldn't find this Badgerface. But his theatrics actually did catch the attention of a couple of cats- Badgerface and...

Ruepaw's yellow eyes light up as Darkpaw catches his gaze- Cinderblaze's other apprentice! The other tom cries in defense of their mentor, and honestly it bored the calico a little bit. If only he'd been fun. "Oh, Darkpaw," he mews softly with a sympathetic shake of his head. "Should I really be happy and grateful to be chosen to do something we're made to do as warriors anyway? Or is that... Mmm, I dunno. Already a given?" Lifting a kitty brow, Ruepaw's mouth twitches into a half smile. "C'mon, brother. You're feeling left out, too, you don't have to pretend."

Flicking his tail into a hook as Darkpaw turns his attention to Iceeyes, Ruepaw catches Badgerface giving him a look as he slinks away. No one here was any fun. Moving to follow the warrior out of camp, Ruepaw doesn't give Cinderblaze, or Darkpaw, a second thought.