Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 10:39 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 10:35 PM
Snailpaw's Training [P]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:32 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 10:31 PM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 10:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2019, 12:22 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

Webcloud has been awake for awhile, but there was still a lot of people asleep so she didn't want to wake anyone. She licked her paw and ran it over her ear to clean herself. Her fur was long and therefore got tangled easily, but she loved her coat and tried to keep it shiny. She got distracted from her grooming session as a small bug flew by, her eyes dating to where it flew before noticing the orange cat. "Good morning." She said quietly.
Their light blue eyes looked to their denmate, "Hello Webcloud." They said respectfully, and then pulled the last clump of moss from their fur. "Mind going hunting?" They asked and looked towards them, quirking their head.
Old January 26th, 2019, 12:26 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Pancake+~ View Post
Their light blue eyes looked to their denmate, "Hello Webcloud." They said respectfully, and then pulled the last clump of moss from their fur. "Mind going hunting?" They asked and looked towards them, quirking their head.
"I would love to," she smiled with a nod, standing up and shaking her fur, getting some of the moss and dirt out. She walked towards the entrance of the den, humming softly as she went.
Old January 26th, 2019, 12:39 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

"I would love to," she smiled with a nod, standing up and shaking her fur, getting some of the moss and dirt out. She walked towards the entrance of the den, humming softly as she went.
The orange tabby got up as well, stretching a little and then sticking out their tongue to feel the cold air outside the den. The saliva on their tongue almost froze, as it was early morning. Their whiskers flicked as they traveled outside, their breath making puffs in the fresh air.
(Continued in clearing)
Old January 26th, 2019, 12:42 PM
I'm a group of stars

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
The orange tabby got up as well, stretching a little and then sticking out their tongue to feel the cold air outside the den. The saliva on their tongue almost froze, as it was early morning. Their whiskers flicked as they traveled outside, their breath making puffs in the fresh air.
(Continued in clearing)
They stepped outside, and saw a few cat milling around, as the morning was brisk, and most of windclan was asleep in their dens. Looking back to make sure Webcloud was following them, they flicked their long tail and made their way to the fresh kill pile and picked out a small mouse. @YourAromanticAlly

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; January 26th, 2019 at 12:43 PM.
Old January 26th, 2019, 01:25 PM

Quote:
They stepped outside, and saw a few cat milling around, as the morning was brisk, and most of windclan was asleep in their dens. Looking back to make sure Webcloud was following them, they flicked their long tail and made their way to the fresh kill pile and picked out a small mouse. @YourAromanticAlly
Webcloud followed, her whiskers twitching with the cold air. She shook her pelt, trying to get some heat into it. "I can't wait for leafbare to be over." She said as she got a small squirrel from the pile.
Old January 26th, 2019, 01:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
nervous, Cottonspirit had never felt it before a patrol. Not once, not his first patrol marking the borders, not his first with hazelflower. But this was different, his mouth was full of assorted flowers, heather, buttercups, daffodils. He had collected them as soon as buttercupbreeze had told him who to go with at sunset, Asterbounce. He looked over at buttercupbreeze embarrassed that she had seen him so nervous about a simple patrol, an everyday task. It was an everyday task extraordinary cat or at least that’s how he thought of the tricolored tom so happily. he shifted his multicolored gaze to the deputy “do I look alright?” he asked her his voice muffled by the leaves and stems the constant happy feeling mingled with excitement at it. His ears were hot he could feel them tingling and his cheeks growing red under his snowy fur that was ever so easy to see through whenever he was with Asterbounce he knew that he looked like a cherry but he didn’t care.
The tom stiffened up his legs becoming rigid and straight as he tried to make his large frame look more manly. Cottonspirit twitched his whiskers as he tried not to fidget his paws or speak anymore he was to afraid to drop the flowers that he had worked so hard to find. He had even made sheikepaw help him find the flowers to give to Asterbounce and that being said, there were some left over from his meeting with Almondspice. A wave of fear rushed over his body as a look of pure excitement flooded her face before realizing that even before the large Tom got there. Her would be red as a tomato he looked on ahead of him his multicolored gaze shining in the dusk light he got ready to see the stunning Cat.
@Fuzzyfeline @RedHead

Surprise could be a word to describe how Buttercupbreeze felt when she saw how nervous the tom looked. Face beat red. Honestly when she had assigned the two tom's to go on a patrol she wasn't expecting Cottonspirit to be so nervous and with a mouth full of flowers. In leaf bare? Where'd he find flowers that looked so good in mid leaf bare. That was impressive, and the mixer of yellows purple and pink smelled and looked nice. Maybe we should have him help Oriolestorm find herbs. The bushy tail feline had thought earlier finding it amusing. The large white tom was like an apprentice and it was cute. At his question she was confused at first. Did he look okay? Why would he want too- oh! It took her this long to realize what was going on. There was no wonder she was helpless when it came to this subject. Love. Cottonspirit was obviously falling head over heels for this Asterbounce. It was practically written on his face. The same face that got redder and redder by the heartbeat. "You look fine," The creamy feline would croon her brown hued eyes resting on him. She wanted to calm the larger warrior down he looked like an apprentice who was going to meet their crush. Or was it something else? If she was honest Buttercup had never had a crush so she couldn't relate to him at all.
"You don't have to worry, I think this is perfectly normal." Buttercupbreeze explained repeating the "I think" to herself quiter. Did everyone get so nervous before being alone with someone they like? It was normal right? She wasn't sure and it was killing her. What If Quiverkit wants advise on stuff like this later? The molly suddenly realized she knew nothing when it came to romance and anyone relying on her for it would be disappointed. Pulling her head out of the clouds Buttercup would flick Cottonspirit's shoulder. "You'll do fine," Was the only thing that she could think of. Was it the right thing to say? Who knows. The only think she did know was she was no help in this subject. It was to confusing.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 26th, 2019, 01:44 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

Webcloud followed, her whiskers twitching with the cold air. She shook her pelt, trying to get some heat into it. "I can't wait for leafbare to be over." She said as she got a small squirrel from the pile.
"Indeed. It's getting unbearable and way too cold for even me to handle." They said, then took a bite of the mouse, the meat refreshing her senses. The wind blew the powdery snow that had just fallen and turned half of her into a white cat. "Well, this is quite the predicament." She said nonchalantly and took another bite of the mouse, seemingly unfazed by the snow on her fur.
Old January 26th, 2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
"Indeed. It's getting unbearable and way too cold for even me to handle." They said, then took a bite of the mouse, the meat refreshing her senses. The wind blew the powdery snow that had just fallen and turned half of her into a white cat. "Well, this is quite the predicament." She said nonchalantly and took another bite of the mouse, seemingly unfazed by the snow on her fur.

"I'm lucky that I got some pretty long fur." She nodded, "but the air is still really nippy. I would love a snuggle partner like when I was a kit." She hummed before giggling at the snow. "You look like me now."
Old January 26th, 2019, 02:35 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

"I'm lucky that I got some pretty long fur." She nodded, "but the air is still really nippy. I would love a snuggle partner like when I was a kit." She hummed before giggling at the snow. "You look like me now."
They laughed a little, and then sobered up. " Yeah, I kind of do." She said, looking at herself.
Old January 26th, 2019, 02:43 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Topazkit gave a confused whimper, and edged closer to Smallkit. He nuzzled her reassuringly, give a small sqeak to tell her he understood she was nervous. The pointed a paw around the big den and mewed in wonder, gazing at his younger sister.

@Lilyfur2 @Greywind @Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee
(Im off to bed gang, see ya tomorrow!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Small'Kit flinched at the poke and shrank back, she was confused and scared about what was going on but by now she had stopped crying all she did was sit there and watch meekly, she looked at the kit who just poked her, herself and Her sister Drizzle'Kit seemed to be the same height compared to her elder siblings, timidly she inched closer her light blue eyes looking at her, she then turned her gaze back on Topaz'Kit, she meekly continued to look at her sister.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
The usually shy kit smiled and gently poked at Smallkit. Drizzlekit squeaked playfully, inching closer to her sister.
Runningkit crept over to the cats and bounced up with a loud mew. She was confused as to why her sister, Smallkit was scared, but she passed over to her sister and purred loudly. As she did, she felt something inside her open up. Mrrr?? Wait...Her eyes were open! She's bounced around, looking at the world around her. Wowee! She mewed loudly, full of joy.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Closed Thread